[Drama 2012] A Gentleman's Dignity 신사의 품격

Admin

Guest lukalee

Just saw the Gentleman's Dignity trailer with Eng Subs! LOVEEEE can't wait!!!

http://goo.gl/uyVhl

640_1333978829.jpg?1333978829

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruffluv

Oh...my angel..., uri Jang Dong Gun.. :w00t: can't wait to watch this drama... :wub:

hi Marchy....it's been yearsssss since i last saw you on soompi....nice to see some familiar name around... ;)...let's show our utmost support to Dong Gun again, like we used too... :)

btw, anybody know how can i watch this drama with subs once it's aired??? would appreciate any references or links... ;)

Guest PinkNinjaStar

I love the teaserwub.gif!! seriously can't wait for 2 weeks. Kim Haneul is so pretty..And they are a perfect match! F44 for sure will give a lot of fun to this drama. biggrin.gif

Guest simple_mindcd

hi Marchy....it's been yearsssss since i last saw you on soompi....nice to see some familiar name around... ;)...let's show our utmost support to Dong Gun again, like we used too... :)

btw, anybody know how can i watch this drama with subs once it's aired??? would appreciate any references or links... ;)

follow viki or usually after its aired someone will share tha subs  link here...

Guest ruffluv

follow viki or usually when the drama aired someone will share tha subs  link here...

viki? oh okay..i'll just wait and see then...thanx for your reply! ;)

Ruffie darling.....,

I'm happy to see you here too. I still remember our happy time in JDG thread.., so glad i found you here... :wub:

But i can't find inez and ty_ksw anymore :tears:

This is the time we've been waiting for, JDG back to small screen, and the costars are amazing too.

I usually watch raw first in krdrama.org if viki still not finished with the sub.

Guest tainocchi

Oh her dress got ripped and he went to her rescue. Fits perfectly the image I have of him as Korea's Mr Darcy. :) Thanks so much ms.ozera.

Oh her dress got ripped and he went to her rescue. Fits perfectly the image I have of him as Korea's Mr Darcy. :) Thanks so much ms.ozera.

Actually, I wonder if the writers were inspired by a scene from "Bringing Up Baby", when Katherine Hepburm rips the back part of her gown, and Cary Grant sticks behind her so that the two could stride together while covering up the tear.

Archived