[Drama 2012] A Gentleman's Dignity 신사의 품격

Admin

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greenhotchilipeper

hey, who's singing the ost at the first jdg/haneul scene????

i cant help but be so excited for this... the preview left me wanting moaaaaaaaaaar

hello leslie, singer Kim Tae Woo sing the "high high" song - OST of the drama. This version will be broadcast on every internet music channel tomorrow .

Guest simple_mindcd

Writer Kim Eun-sook "It's strong and racy"

"There will be many touching and kiss scenes"

Creator of seven continuous romantic comedies, writer Kim Eun-sook mentioned that "A Gentleman's Dignity" was going to be sexual.

At the press premier of the new SBS weekend drama "A Gentleman's Dignity", Kim Eun-sook said, "It's no fun to have four middle-aged men and talk about pure love. I wanted something strong and erotic. There will be lots of touching and many kissing scenes".

"I worried about "Secret Garden" last year after saying it was going to be fun, what if it wasn't? This time, this drama is very racy. I focused more on eroticism than mellow.

Kim put lots of effort in casting Jang Dong-gun as well. She sent him love calls and put it "All In" for him by even pushing the deadlines. She said, "I wanted to do this with Jang Dong-gun. I asked him what his wife Ko So-young thought about him in my drama and she said there were too many kissing scenes in my dramas. He told me he wouldn't do it so I lied that there wasn't any".

Then she started writing a kiss scene the moment he said yes.

credit: news donga via hancinema

hey, who's singing the ost at the first jdg/haneul scene????

i cant help but be so excited for this... the preview left me wanting moaaaaaaaaaar

hello leslie, singer Kim Tae Woo sing the "high high" song - OST of the drama. This version will be broadcast on every internet music channel tomorrow .

the first song in khn and jdg scene still not announce yet, Kim tae woo sing the 2nd song when baseball scene and the 4 men hang out together

Guest nana544

JDG never look better; he's so handsome :)!!!! I just saw the trailer and I'm already in love with this drama....so excited to see it.

Guest ruffluv

Is there a live stream kink? IONAIR is full.

yeah, anybody knows how to watch the live streaming???

just finished the episode...i really liked it...i hope that the subs will appear fast for stis show because i can't understand what are they saying...Jang Dong Gun indeed is a pleasure to the eyes and his character till not it's quite funny...i like that the story is not innocent to say it like that,that it's more serious...i really wait for tommorow's episode

just finished the 1st episode! its really funny! :)

Indeed,it was so funny Jang Dong Gun reactions when KHN said she doesn't remember him at all and loved when he followed her till that convinience store...she sure can be dense sometimes,she didn't even see him jjajja

Guest tvbuff10

Just finished watching the first episode and I was rofl ... with my limited korean at that!

This drama made me realize how much I miss watching JDG on the small screen.

Cant wait for tomorrows episode.

Archived