[Drama 2012] A Gentleman's Dignity 신사의 품격

Admin

Guest crazyMuka

Thanks so much for all the news and pics, I'm very much excited!!! JDG back to the small screen after so long :D. When I saw this thread, I had to log in just to comment, this seems like a great drama. Awaiting!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cast look so happy and comfortable together! :)

There are Korean articles on 'A Gentleman's Dignity' and 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' facing off on May 26 but I pray the best will come for both dramas. Hwaiting! XD

Guest satisfaction!

my my whatta cast <3 this year has a lot of great comeback dramas for us!!! super excited for this one as well...hopefully it'll live up to expectations!

Guest simple_mindcd

Kim Sooro tweet about  AGD poster shooting

They did poster shooting this day from 2 PM - 10 PM KST

AGD poster shooting BTS

Kim Sooro solo shoot :wub:

AsRbMneCEAAr26d.jpg

With AGD Male lead F4 Ahjussi :wub:

AsR8x4oCEAIjjAd.jpg

AsSAZedCAAAV9Gk.jpg

With lovely Jonghyun :wub:

AsSmE28CMAA8isp.jpg

credit: kimsooro twitter

media photo

575138372.jpg?key=700700

credit: as tagged

Guest kimsumire

New beautiful Still of KHN and JDG

575918418.jpg?key=540540

2012050901000617100047041.jpg

2012050901000617100047042.jpg

2012050901000617100047043.jpg

credit: Sport Chosun and TVDaily

I think their chemistry will be so good  ^_^ 

Jang Dong Gun Has a Crush on Kim Ha Neul?

New SBS weekend drama "

A Gentleman's Dignity" showed the "Secret" meeting of Jang Dong-gun and Kim Ha-neul at a convenient store.

To be aired for the first time on the 26th this month, "

A Gentleman's Dignity" is made up of Jang Dong-gun, Kim Ha-neul, Kim Soo-ro, Kim Min-jong, Lee Jong-hyuk and more. Jang Dong-gun takes on the role of architect Kim Do-jin and Kim Ha-neul takes on the role of lively but stern high school moral teacher Seo Ee-soo.

On the first episode of the drama,

Kim Ha-neul is talking to herself while staring out the window of a convenient store and Jang Dong-gun is staring at her. Kim Ha-neul doesn't register that someone is looking at her with focus.

Their 'secretive' convenient store meeting happens when

Jang Dong-gun, who has a crush on Kim Ha-neul, follows her to the store. The confident and spiteful Jang Dong-gun falls in love with a woman he never though of and suffers from it. Jang Dong-gun portrays a sweet but rough character in contrast to the charismatic roles he's played until now.

This secretive scene was taken in Seoul on the 8th of last month. This was the first scene they shot together. They read their scripts together right before the shoot and blended into their roles the moment the director called out "Action!".

As much as it was their first scene, the actor and actress sat down together with the director and clarified each other's roles. Despite the long hours of shoot, no one showed signs of complaint and did their best.

The production states, "

Jang Dong-gun and Kim Ha-neul's "A Gentleman's Dignity" will create a different type of romance. Jang Dong-gun's bad temperateness and Kim Ha-neul's uniqueness as Kim Do-jin and Seo Ee-soo will bring a change to their usual characters".

Meanwhile, "

A Gentleman's Dignity" is a bitter sweet romantic comedy about 4 guys and their 4 different types of romances. Written by Kim Eun-sook and produced by Sin Woo-cheol, the team will unravel a man's mental state of mind in a glitz.

Credits: HanCinema

Guest tainocchi

I'm getting more excited. I wish they release the video teaser soon. Aaah, cant wait ! Thanks simple_mindcd ! ^^v

I'm getting more excited. I wish they release the video teaser soon. Aaah, cant wait ! Thanks simple_mindcd ! ^^v

I believe there's a teaser on Pandora, but it has been blocked due to copyright issues. I'm sure it'll be up soon enough.

Guest Eja

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzkzNDMyMjky.html

Found the preview in Youku. I'm in school so I can't transfer to YT. :)

Guest JiBaChan

Thanks for sharing the video but I can't see it :(

Will this drama air on 26 May ?

hard to find news , poster or preview of this drama !! :wacko::unsure:

Guest tainocchi

Thanks guys ! I found the teaser on tudou.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/IvXY2vJy_8c/

Aaah, so happy ! Spazzing like crazy. Other than JDG looking too thin everything looks great. ^^

Guest Elfwine

Thanks guys ! I found the teaser on tudou.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/IvXY2vJy_8c/

Aaah, so happy ! Spazzing like crazy. Other than JDG looking too thin everything looks great. ^^

Thanks for the link. I've been looking for it all day. Can't wait to see JDG Oppa.

Guest simple_mindcd

Thanks for the teaser tainocchi, :lol: :lol:

Another still

JGD and KMJ fight each other?? at that age?

gent2.jpg

gent7.jpg

gent8.jpg

gent3.jpggent5v.jpg

gent4.jpg

gent6c.jpg

credit: KEJ news

edit: 

but i think the teaser from tudou and youku aren't full , the teaser should be 34 seconds instead of 25 seconds

pandora link: http://channel.pando...&prgid=45429435

but i can't open it maybe people here can open it

Archived