[Drama 2012] A Gentleman's Dignity 신사의 품격

Admin

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest elise0605

1 day left. I am very excited to watch this drama. Our main couples are matching.

Jang Dong Gun looks handsome and so does Kim Ha Neul.

Cant wait for tomorrow's night.^_^

Guest latelatte

hi guys!!! I saw that Vingle is looking for contributors to do live recaps, just wanted to let you guys know in case anyone is interested. Live Recappers please sign up!!! I will die without live recaps for A Gentleman's Dignity! And I have to say that its much easier to read the live recaps there than wading through forum pages although I love talking to my fellow drama obsessed friends keke. Link here http://www.vingle.net/posts/13016-Which-Drama-Live-Recap-Do-You-Want-To-Read

bojeongdo.jpg

SHARING THIS HERE. :)

I found the place really, really nice. :)

It's in Gyeonggi. ^^ A really beautiful street filled with shops and cafes. :)

http://managerhyung.blogspot.com/2012/05/gentlemans-dignity-jang-donggun-kim.html

OMG... :o .... I only know about this like NOW..... JDG on small screen? Am I dreaming? I watched All about eve..in 2002.... That was almost 10 years ago, I have been waiting for this all these year... And it's finally here... I am just shock OMG.... Is thus for real?

Wow there's I do I do, Big, Dr Jin and now these?... Omo .... Happiness overloaded......

Guest ruffluv

the one and only pic i can find where the main leads were looking at each other during the PC...and i LOVE this pic..

cf1b9d16fdfaaf51c93ae21.jpg

credits: as tagged

new promo pic i guess...

>

credits: OSEN & Yahoo Korea

found this nice vid, guess they were having tea after the PC...

TODAY IS D-DAY!!! ALL THE BEST TO AGD TEAM! FIGHTING!

Guest elise0605

Hi, everyone. Today is May 26th.

We have only few hours waiting for ep 1.

I am really anticipated to watch this dram.^_^

Archived