What Does YOUR Dream Home Look Like?

GOOMBA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

I really like homes with big windows that let a lot of light in. I really like having a lot of wood mixed in with modern designs. For me, it's the perfect marriage between old and new. The design is modern but it gives a warm, cozy feeling.

22552.jpg

?format=1500w

I am particularly drawn to homes that have nice open spaces, floor-to-ceiling windows and a nice view outside. I really love this living room:

The-Compass-Pointe-House-6.jpg

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, angelangie said:

i like the concept however not the window.....too revealing for me :x

Lol it definitely needs to be a home away from the public so not just anyone can look inside! But I can always install shades that go down if I want privacy 

• 3 months later...
On 6/8/2019 at 6:47 PM, JavieCoentr said:

Well I already have my dream house, it is a big apartment with 5 bedrooms, 2 garage slots, park near and a living room where I can invite my family and friends to have a party. The bathroom has Jacuzzi and it is big enough, because me and my fit in the tub without any problems. We have a nice view every morning, because I can see the whole city in the most beautiful colors it looks. I will never change it for anything, it’s my precious. Check the pics.

Photo please

• 4 months later...

I think my dream house should look like this

4vKELBL.jpg

Not too shabby, huh? Years ago I was thinking about house as big as castle, but those were just stupid teenage dreams. Nowadays I'm more realistic and thinking about something more cozy and quiet. I want a house with garage, with big green lawn at the front yard and backyard. I'm was already dreaming about how I'm going to sweep my lawn with stuff like this, maybe I even get some animals, but I think that's already a farm which should look like this

cSUZco4.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wanted, that my “dream home” will become reality. I wanted to find a good and convenient website, with advanced house searching and a professional working team. All these things I have found in this site .................It provides land and house design that you’ll like. So if you want, that your dreams will become reality, attempt their website. I was absolutely pleased with their work and now I can spend my vacation in a house I could ever dream of!

• 7 months later...

That's funny! Can I ask you for a reason how you are going to use all that endless space in that royal palace? Honestly, my dream has become not a dream recently. Last year I finally got a house in a small town near a beach and forest. This is a perfect place I will not tell about. So, now I am waiting to spend there my vacation and retirement time. I started to work from the office again, that is why I had to come back to the city. But I have installed a professional security system there, so I can control everything and check the situation. Thanks to the companies like Ajax to have such opportunities in the 21st century.

I dream about a small house in the forest. There are tall trees around it. The house has glass walls. So, I can see the night sky full of stars at night. I live there with my love and kids. We play outside together and walk a lot. I work from home. So, there is no need to drive to the office. I have almost saved money for that. Now I work with a designer. He helps me to create my own project and find furniture. Last month we ordered two large rugs from the famous DorisLeslieBlau gallery in New York. I was lucky to buy them on sale. They are very qualitative. Can't wait to see them in my future living room.

• SC2019 locked this topic

Archived