What Does YOUR Dream Home Look Like?

GOOMBA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adamrobinson

When mine dream will be true then I will post my house image in this forum...but right now i am running in my dreams a lot & have a lot of dreams...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest victoliae

Something small but very spacious. Minimalistic and simple and green ahaha
a small kitchen area 

tumblr_ml6705t6s31rjqcnpo1_500.jpg

with a very open space living roomtumblr_mu8jw2d9Gf1qk21cfo1_500.jpgtumblr_mth04sJfa11rolzgko1_500.jpg
tumblr_mo046o1ej51rtehk5o1_500.jpg

and a greenhouse something like
tumblr_m0qoziuQEG1qm19yoo1_500.jpg

finally a bedroom like
tumblr_mu1qg3k3MF1r6y3u1o1_500.jpg

• 9 months later...
Guest Jennifer ArlemM

This project is definitely something to dream about. Love it! 
Treehouse by SHED Architecture & Design 
841_1treehouse_001.jpg
SHED is a full-service design and architecture studio from Seattle. They are not afraid of challenging projects from custom homes, remodels, interiors, landscape, furniture and conceptual designs. Treehouse is a single family residence located on a park in Seattle, WA. Built on an inaccessible, steep slope lot, the project overcame significant design and construction challenges to create a unique home elevated in the trees.
843_1treehouse_003.jpg "In 1999, the owners discovered an “un-buildable” lot while searching the internet for cheap vacant lots in Seattle. At first attracted by the price, the owners soon realized that the lot was adjacent to the park where their community garden plot was located. The project had three primary design objectives: minimize long term site impacts; design a cost effective and resource efficient building; use view, light and enclosure to accentuate the experience of living in the tree canopy. House emphasizes natural light and quality of space over expensive products and finishes. Simple plan with a developed, double height section creates the sense of a large house. Openings accentuate experience of and connection to park, tree canopy and sky. Skylight is centrally located, and functions as a “hearth” that connects house interiors " 
You can check out more projects at SHED Architecture & Design Credits: Words: SHED, Thisispaper / Photography: Courtesy of SHED /Seattle Washington

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest RogerSanchez

I like natural place, So I want that my dream home surrounded by beautiful garden, I want that there must be one sea. My home should have big window to let cool air come inside and feel fresh in home by having natural air. I want my home will look very beautiful, if anyone look then he wish the home like my home. 

• 1 month later...
Guest KoKohina

OH MY GOSH! I have thought of my dream house so many times now..I know it'd have to be tiny because I don't like having a lot of space for many reasons such as costs more money, pain in the butt to clean, it can't fit many people so guests would be few and most would probably feel too claustrophobic MUAHAHAHA, and why the heck do I need all that space? I really don't.
I'd want a big yard but with lots of privacy preferably surrounded by big evergreen trees somewhat overgrown in some parts a beautiful wild flower garden that was also useful! My own tiny produce garden with my chickens, ducks and whatever other creature I wanted. UGH! IT WOULD BE AMAZING! ;_; I'd have like 1 or 5 cats living with me maybe another human we'll see. Maybe at some point I'd slowly build onto my tiny home to accommodate my future bath tub of wonder lol just have a room dedicated to my glorious future bath tub and it'll probably be bigger than my house ha ha haaaa. I wish I was kidding. I really want a big bath tub. Ahhh~ It would be so nice.. hopefully one day it'll become a reality. 
Here are some examples :Daprils-tiny-house-3-600x400.jpgcollin-and-joannas-tiny-house-on-trailer
bathroom-remodeling-ct-5.jpg
Awww yiss..

• 2 months later...
Guest glittergal

My dream house looks like this. It has a touch of modernization which is really palpable because of the combination of default colors like grey and white. It also has a family pool that would be great for throwing parties. I can have tea in the gazebo with my bff's and watch the great countryside by the balcony.Mansion_Houses_As_Castles_Of_21st_Centur

• 7 months later...
Guest Lily Mena

An innovative attempt in Indore's Real Estate Market

Launching of A Grand Festive Real Estate Campaign – #MyDreamHome - An innovative attempt in Real Estate Indore Market 

The Real Estate Developer DCNPL Group launching an Exclusive Campaign in Indore on this #Diwali..!

For the first time in the
 history of property/ real estate market of Indore, one of the innovative builders embracing the campaign named ‘My Dream Home’ in order to benefit the home buyers with amazing deals & offers. Also, the campaigning is going to be organized in highly informative manner to entice the people aspiring to buy their dream home this festive season, they all are going to get the best deal in the #MyDreamHome  campaign. The campaign is targeting about 50,000 aspiring buyers who are looking to invest in property market of Indore in this festive season. 

For More Details Visit: 
http://www.dhillvistaindore.com/ip/my-dream-home

• 7 months later...

Wow! You posted some really amazing dream homes! I love the tiny dream house as well as the tree house a lot!

I found my dream apartment about 2 weeks ago! For me living in an apartment is way more convenient! It is easier to take care of the older you get!

If you own a house you have a lot of responsibility what is just too much for me!

sabbia-kitchen-rendering-a.jpgSabbia-Living-Room.jpgSabbia-Ocean-Suite-Unit-C.jpg 

sabbia-beach-east-elevation.jpg

There is more information on sabbiabeachcondos.com/fact-sheet/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived