Do You Need Korean Help?

Jaeho

Guest sudu1won

@xLoony

It's not vertically wide but it's horizontally wide.

[he/she] sings very well and a really attractive (likable) person too.

I don't know why I'm attracted, for some reason [she's] beautiful.

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest apricots

Can someone translate this for me?pu7br.pngIt's the description for a leather jacket. I just want to know if it's real leather or not.

Guest heartkiller

anyone know good websites to practice the korean keyboard? i have a print out of where each of the characters are according to letters on keyboard but i would like something to practice

사만ㅌ하 ㅣㅅ ㅏ 마ㄴ

does this translate out to samantha is a man

Guest b2stbaaby

Can someone please translate this picture for me? Or, I actually just want to know how long the 30% off sale lasts! Would really appreciate it :P
gmarket_etude7sale_820.jpg

Guest sudu1won

@b2stbaaby

>> 기간 :7월1일 (단 하루)

Unfortunately, the sale only lasted for a day, i.e. on July 1.

Guest nighmare_carousel

hello hello ^^;v

I just recently got back in touch with a korean friend of mine - it was a simple opener message asking him how he's been. In the reply that I got, he wrote "저 근데 어떤 팀이셨어요?" ...I don't know if it might be a typo, but I haven't got a clue what the root of that last word is/what he's trying to say ;; could someone please help?

hello hello ^^;v

I just recently got back in touch with a korean friend of mine - it was a simple opener message asking him how he's been. In the reply that I got, he wrote "저 근데 어떤 팀이셨어요?" ...I don't know if it might be a typo, but I haven't got a clue what the root of that last word is/what he's trying to say ;; could someone please help?

Guest Water-Phoenix

Hi there, I was wondering if you could do a big favour for me?

My Schools doing an Expo, where we've been assigned to certain countries and we have to make a bid for the '2020 Olympics' for that country. I'm in the South Korean group, and we need some correct translation to put into our opening and closing speech. (I don't trust google translate! xD)

Could you translate this please?

'Good Afternoon and Welcome to the South Korean Bid for the 2020 Olympics.'

'Thank you - and remember: VOTE SOUTH KOREA!'

Thanks
~Water Phoenix

i was gonna cry when i saw this thread ...please help
my sis is currently in korea and i want her to get me idols stuff like  their accessories ,phone straps  and also geo lenses but the problem is that she doesnt know where to go + whom to ask there since not all korean speak english and  she's leaving korea in 2 days
:((  so can you tell me where she can go exactly
:((

Hey guys, you know what's funny? This thread is on Gasengi.com, which is a Korean site that translates foreign websites. (Many Koreans are extremely curious about what foreigners say about them.)
The person who took the time to translate everything we said didn't do a good job though. There were SO MANY mistakes. 
http://www.gasengi.com/main/board.php?bo_table=history&wr_id=1586&page=0
My posts were so misconstrued that the people there thought I was calling the official romanization system of Korean ugly, which is completely ridiculous.
I wish I had seen this website sooner. They translated our posts 2 years ago, but I left a post just now to clear things up (useless, I know lol). You can see my reply if you search 'jaeho88.' 
Anyway, if you're from Gasengi and you're going to translate, DO IT PROPERLY and work on your English skills first. 

Guest sudu1won

Hi there, I was wondering if you could do a big favour for me?

My Schools doing an Expo, where we've been assigned to certain countries and we have to make a bid for the '2020 Olympics' for that country. I'm in the South Korean group, and we need some correct translation to put into our opening and closing speech. (I don't trust google translate! xD)

Could you translate this please?

'Good Afternoon and Welcome to the South Korean Bid for the 2020 Olympics.'

'Thank you - and remember: VOTE SOUTH KOREA!'

Thanks
~Water Phoenix

Guest sudu1won

Hey guys, you know what's funny? This thread is on Gasengi.com, which is a Korean site that translates foreign websites. (Many Koreans are extremely curious about what foreigners say about them.)

The person who took the time to translate everything we said didn't do a good job though. There were SO MANY mistakes. 

http://www.gasengi.com/main/board.php?bo_table=history&wr_id=1586&page=0

My posts were so misconstrued that the people there thought I was calling the official romanization system of Korean ugly, which is completely ridiculous.

I wish I had seen this website sooner. They translated our posts 2 years ago, but I left a post just now to clear things up (useless, I know lol). You can see my reply if you search 'jaeho88.' 

Anyway, if you're from Gasengi and you're going to translate, DO IT PROPERLY and work on your English skills first.

i was gonna cry when i saw this thread ...please help

my sis is currently in korea and i want her to get me idols stuff like  their accessories ,phone straps  and also geo lenses but the problem is that she doesnt know where to go + whom to ask there since not all korean speak english and  she's leaving korea in 2 days

:(

(  so can you tell me where she can go exactly

:(

(

Guest springrolled

Hmm.. I need korean help >< Soo there's this guy at my school and hes (I think!!! I really don't know) 17, or 18. But I think he's 17. Anyways, I'm turning 16 this year >< so we have a 1 year age gap. You can see I obviously don't know this guy well XD but I want to talk to him more, so, do I use formalities or informal korean? And am I supposed to bow? I'm so confused when it comes to these things. I have a friend and I THOUGHT he was my age so I used informal but last week I found out he was actually a year older than me so I was quite puzzled on whether I should switch to formalities or not.. And I don't talk to him much anymore because I'm confused. Back to the other guy, today he gave me an encouragement while I was running and I didn't know whether to say 고맙습니다 -bow- or 고마워요 -no bow-. ARGH! I don't know what to do, honestly :/ I'm not sure how to speak in between formal and informal like other koreans do ._.

Hi,
anyone can help me interpret this?
통역은 영어로 간단한 대화가 가능하며, 필요한 경우 중국어 통역사 아웃소싱 가능합니다.
I want to know if it says they can speak chinese

Archived