Do You Need Korean Help?

Jaeho

Guest rogue870304

sudu1won said:

rogue870304

said: may i have a translation for this?

네 고객님 상품은 정사이즈시며 고객님들마다 조금의 차이가있습니다. 육안으로 확인하는점이 아니기??문에 정확한 답변 어려운점 양해부탁드립니다. 감사합니다.

thanks ^^

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sudu1won

rogue870304 said: sudu1won said:

rogue870304

네 고객님 상품은 정사이즈시며 고객님들마다 조금의 차이가있습니다. 육안으로 확인하는점이 아니기??문에 정확한 답변 어려운점 양해부탁드립니다. 감사합니다.

thanks ^^

Guest rogue870304

sudu1won said: rogue870304 said: sudu1won said:

rogue870304

thanks ^^

Guest karuno

Thanks a lot Sudu1won! I have a couple more questions:

1) Whenever I see -verb 게 in a sentence, I have a hard time translating it into English without it sounding awkward. E.g. 첵을 재밌게 읽었어요 or 김치를 맵게 먹고 나서 배가 아팠어요.
2) I don't quite understand the usage of -씩 as in 약은 하루에 세 번씩 먹어요 or 김치가 매우니까 조금씩 먹어요.
3) I know that 계산서 좀 주세요 means please give me the check/bill but what does the 좀 do/mean in this context cause I think the sentence can go fine without it.

Guest sudu1won

karuno said: Thanks a lot Sudu1won! I have a couple more questions:

1) Whenever I see -verb 게 in a sentence, I have a hard time translating it into English without it sounding awkward. E.g. 첵을 재밌게 읽었어요 or 김치를 맵게 먹고 나서 배가 아팠어요.
2) I don't quite understand the usage of -씩 as in 약은 하루에 세 번씩 먹어요 or 김치가 매우니까 조금씩 먹어요.
3) I know that 계산서 좀 주세요 means please give me the check/bill but what does the 좀 do/mean in this context cause I think the sentence can go fine without it.

Guest karuno

Ok I read that dictionary explanation so would 약은 하루에 세 번씩 먹어요 translate to "Take the medicine three times per day?" I feel like the 씩 isn't necessary.

Guest sudu1won

karuno said: Ok I read that dictionary explanation so would 약은 하루에 세 번씩 먹어요 translate to "Take the medicine three times per day?" I feel like the 씩 isn't necessary.

Guest ucagusla

someone please help! I just tried to translate korean sentence below... it's so frustrating! LOL
correct me if I'm wrong with this translation! :)

아드레날린 네남자의캠핑이야기... 보면서 난 계속웃고있다ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아 왤케웃겨...
캠핑에 관심없었는데 의외로 신기하고 팁 으로 알려주는거 완전 유용하겠음

My translation: Adrenaline, the story of four men who go camping! I keep laughing watching this ke ke ke It's way too funny... Awesome and really surprising camping that lets you know the most useful tips to camp!

oh I'm so confused with the second line
thanks in advance

Guest sudu1won

ucagusla said: someone please help! I just tried to translate korean sentence below... it's so frustrating! LOL

My translation: Adrenaline, the story of four men who go camping! I keep laughing watching this ke ke ke It's way too funny... Awesome and really surprising camping that lets you know the most useful tips to camp!

thanks in advance

Guest ucagusla

sudu1won said: ucagusla said: someone please help! I just tried to translate korean sentence below... it's so frustrating! LOL

thanks in advance

Guest ucagusla

aaaah~ anyone... I'm confused with 하지's meaning in the sentence below...
does 하지 there intend to the negativity of the sentence?

우리 소은이는 참 착하기도 하지.

Does that sentence mean something like 'asking for a prayer' or what?

thankssss in advance :)
I found this thread really helpful.

Guest sudu1won

ucagusla said: aaaah~ anyone... I'm confused with 하지's meaning in the sentence below...

우리 소은이는 참 착하기도 하지.

Guest ucagusla

sudu1won said: ucagusla said: aaaah~ anyone... I'm confused with 하지's meaning in the sentence below...

우리 소은이는 참 착하기도 하지.

Guest hyun18

Can anyone here help with verifying a Nexon account (game publisher )?
Im not sure how to do this , but I believe you're given different options..and you have to be korean /live in korea.If anyone can help,contact me please. thanks! D:

Guest karuno

I know 그건 별거 아냐 means "that's not a big deal" but what does 별거 mean by itself? And how would you pronounce 못 봐요 and (잠을) 못 자요? is it [모 뽜요]and [모 짜요]? thanks

Guest sudu1won

karuno

said: I know 그건 별거 아냐 means "that's not a big deal" but what does 별거 mean by itself? And how would you pronounce 못 봐요 and (잠을) 못 자요? is it [모 뽜요]and [모 짜요]? thanks

Guest nijohc

sudu1won said:

karuno

said: I know 그건 별거 아냐 means "that's not a big deal" but what does 별거 mean by itself? And how would you pronounce 못 봐요 and (잠을) 못 자요? is it [모 뽜요]and [모 짜요]? thanks

Haven't checked my CY in awhile, and I came across this message. I understand bits and pieces, but not all of it =x
방가워요 ㅋㅋ 유행통신에 글올린거보고 친하게지내고싶어서 ㅋ 저는 서울 동대문구 청량리사는 25살 
조원영이에요 ㅋㅋ 사적인 자기소개같은건 비밀글로써주세요 ㅋㅋ

Archived