Guest sudu1won

Hi can anyone help me to translate this? ):

네 고객님

현재 해외배송이 잠시 중단되었으나, 빠른시일내에 해외배송이

가능하도록 조치하겠습니다.

감사합니다.

Dear Customer,

Yes, currently the international shipping service is suspended for a short time

but we are taking every actions to make international shipping possible again in the fastest time we can.

Thank you

Guest pantasyarista

Now this is helpful. =)

I've been trying to learn Korean since High School but even though I am familiar with the grammar, the vocabulary is kinda dragging me slow. =)

thank you! :)

Guest mijoo-pearl

I know this is very long but I really need your help.

Please help me to translate this one, thank you very very much blush.gif

기쁨도 슬픔도 고통도 혼자 쥐고있어봤자 병만된다. 나누는 삶이 아름다운 것^^

지금 왜 짜증나는지, 왜 화가나는지 잘 생각해보세요^^ 그게 어디서부터 비롯된건지. 나를 컨트롤할수있는건 세상에 나밖에 없어요~~

내가 낮아지면 세상모든 것들이 아름답게 보이는 것 같아요. 돌맹이한알, 구름한조각, 그 모든 생명..

인생이라는건요.. 빠르게 앞을보고 달려나가는 것도 아니고 자꾸 뒤를 돌아보며 후회하는 것도 아니고 지금 이순간을 천천히 즐기며 살아가는 거에요. 왜 자신이 정신없고 바빠서 정작하고 싶은걸 못하고 있는지, 내 인생이 어디에 누구에게 초점이 맞춰있는건지 생각해보세요. 내 인생은 내거에요

걱정과 근심과 고민은 그만! 세상에 나를 맞추는것도 그만! 이제는 행동할때^^

어제 하고싶었던 일 말고, 내일 하고싶은일도 말고, 오늘 있는 그 자리에서 당신에게 주어진 것들속에서 하고싶은걸 맘껏 하고 누리세요. 그게 행복이에요^^

즐기며 살기. 과거도 미래도 아닌 현재를 즐기며 살기.

Guest sudu1won

Please help me to translate this one, thank you very very much  blush.gif

인생이라는건요.. 빠르게 앞을보고 달려나가는 것도 아니고 자꾸 뒤를 돌아보며 후회하는 것도 아니고 지금 이순간을 천천히 즐기며 살아가는 거에요. 왜 자신이 정신없고 바빠서 정작하고 싶은걸 못하고 있는지, 내 인생이 어디에 누구에게 초점이 맞춰있는건지 생각해보세요. 내 인생은 내거에요

어제 하고싶었던 일 말고, 내일 하고싶은일도 말고, 오늘 있는 그 자리에서 당신에게 주어진 것들속에서 하고싶은걸 맘껏 하고 누리세요. 그게 행복이에요^^

Happiness, sadness, pain; if you keep these things all by yourself, the only thing you're going to get is getting sick. A life shared together is a beautiful life.

Think carefully why you feel irritated, why you feel angry. And where all these things started from. The only person in this world who can control myself is me~~

As I lower myself, everything in this world looks so beautiful. The stone, the clouds, all living things..

The thing about life is that.. it's not about running fast forward to the future nor is it about looking back to the past and regretting things incessantly, rather it is about living and enjoying life leisurely right at this present moment. Why is my life full of hustle and bustle, stressful and hectic, so much that I can't even do things I wanted to do?

Where am I focusing my life to ? To whom am I trying to prove my life ? Think about that. My life is mine and mine only.

Stop worrying, stop being anxious, stop agonizing ! Stop adjusting your life with the world ! Now is the time to act

It's not the things you wanted to do yesterday, it's not about the things you want to do tomorrow either, it's about enjoying and doing with all your heart all the things that you are meant to do right at this place and moment. And that is pure bliss.

Live and enjoy. Not in the past, not in the future but live and enjoy in the present.

Guest mijoo-pearl

Thank you very much. Because of your help I can understand these beautiful words.

Many thanks from my heart :wub:

Guest iloverkpopwg

Hi guysi really love won bin and i am a huge fan i really want read his interviews

and i cant because i am not korean

so could someone someone please translate this for me

대중매체에 모습을 드러낸 게 2년 만이다. 어떤 일에 관심과 열정을 가지고 지냈는지 궁금하다. 사생활을 묻는 건 아니다.">그렇게 오래되었나? 사실 <아저씨> 이후로 해외 프로모션과 광고 촬영으로 쉴 틈 없이 바쁘게 지냈다. 차기작 선정이 늦어져 많은 분들이 그렇게 생각하시는 것 같다. 변명은 아니지만 그 영화 이후로 제대로 된 휴가도 다녀오지 못했다. 며칠간이라도 홀로 떠나 몸과 마음을 좀 비우고 또 충전하고 싶은데 사실 그게 쉽지가 않더라. 스케줄을 소화하는 사이 틈이 나면 제일 먼저 차기작에 대한 고민을 하고 있다. 차기작 검토가 내게 있어 제일 큰 관심과 고민이다.내가 그런 이미지를 가지고 있는지 몰랐다. 데뷔 때부터 그랬듯 어떤 이미지를 의도하고 생활하

진 않는다. 태생적으로 낯을 가리고 말재주가 없어 그런 건 아닐까. 사람 많은 곳에서 즐겁게 떠드는 것보다는 운동으로 땀을 빼고 가까운 친구들과 이런저런 이야기를 조용히 나누는 걸 선호하는 편이다. 하지만 반대로 보면 클린하다는 이미지는 배우에게 꼭 좋은 것만은 아닌 것 같다. 재미없다는 풀이도 되지 않나? 좀 더 다이내믹한 이미지의 배우가 되고 싶은데 의도한다고 되지는 않더라. 아무튼 좋은 이미지로 봐주신다니 감사하다.항상 같은 스태프들과 일한다. 이번 촬영의 경우에도 그렇다. 그래서 궁금하다. 의리가 중요해서인지 아니면 쌓아온 정 때문인지? 사실 개인적으로는 ‘의리파 원빈’이란 말보다는‘정 많은 원빈’이란 말이 더 어울려 보이기는 한데 오래 함께하다 보니 나를 잘 아는 사람들이고 가장 편하긴 하다. 그리고 무엇보다 일에 있어서도 훌륭한 스태프들이다. 사실 일로 만난 사이는 아무리 친해도 프로답지 못하면 멀어지게 된다. 이쪽 일이 더 그렇다. 다만 개인적으로는 작은 실수 때문에 냉정하게 등을 돌리는 것보다 조금 더 포용하고 다독여가면서 맞춰가는 데 의미를 두는 편이다. 항상 동참해주고 내 일을 본인 일처럼 생각해주는 스태프들을 보면 고마운 마음이다.사생활이 거의 알려지지 않았다. 굳이 대답하고 싶지 않은 건 묻지 않겠다. 다만 그래도 너무 통속적이기는 

하나 많은 사람이 관심을 가지는 부분이니 묻지 않을 수 없다. 어떤 스타일의 여자를 좋아하나? 골라보길 바란다. 나탈리 포트먼(지적이고 귀여운 여자), 드루 배리모어(통통하고 귀여운 여자), 앤젤리나 졸리(지적이고 섹시한 여자), 줄리아 스타일스(개성파 여자), 레이첼 와이즈(지적이며 퇴폐미가 있는 여자). 일단 너무 훌륭한 여배우분들을 대시니 내가 감히 어떻게…라는 생각부터 든다. 하하. 많은 분들이 그렇듯 나 역시 나탈리 포트먼의 영화 <블랙 스완>을 인상 깊게 봤다. 개인적으로 스타일을 고르라면 잘 모르겠다. 누가 제일 어울릴 것 같나 ">사생활이 거의 알려지지 않았다. 굳이 대답하고 싶지 않은 건 묻지 않겠다. 다만 그래도 너무 통속적이기는 하나 많은 사람이 관심을 가지는 부분이니 묻지 않을 수 없다. 어떤 스타일의 여자를 좋아하나? 골라보길 바란다. 나탈리 포트먼(지적이고 귀여운 여자), 드루 배리모어(통통하고 귀여운 여자), 앤젤리나 졸리(지적이고 섹시한 여자), 줄리아 스타일스(개성파 여자), 레이첼 와이즈(지적이며 퇴폐미가 있는 여자). ">일단 너무 훌륭한 여배우분들을 대시니 내가 감히 어떻게…라는 생각부터 든다. 하하. 많은 분들이 그렇듯 나 역시 나탈리 포트먼의 영화 <블랙 스완>을 인상 깊게 봤다. 개인적으로 스타일을 고르라면 잘 모르겠다. 누가 제일 어울릴 것 같나?<br ">만약 연애를 한다면 어떤 유형의 사랑을 하고 싶은가? 지금까지 출연한 작품이나 다른 작품을 예로 든다면?">그러고 보니 내가 출연한 작품에서도 연애 경험이 거의 없다. 그냥 평범하고 무난하게 내 성격대로 조용히 하지 않겠나.

Guest jessicaheesica

could u translate this for me? im joining fan letter contest with korean rite now.. and need some sentences for start the letter :P

"hi Jaehwan oppa. do u still remember me? im indonesian fans, jessica..i write this messages because im joining fan letter contest now, ... wish me luck ^^ "

thank you :)

Guest sudu1won

could u translate this for me? im joining fan letter contest with korean rite now.. and need some sentences for start the letter :P

"hi Jaehwan oppa. do u still remember me? im indonesian fans, jessica..i write this messages because im joining fan letter contest now, ... wish me luck ^^ "

thank you :)

재환오빠 안녕하세요. 저를 아직 기억나세요? 전 인도네시아 팬이구요, 제시카라고 해요..

팬레터쓰기 콘테스트를 위해서 이 편지를 쓰려고 했어요...행운을 좀 빌어주세요^^

Guest bumvirus

I'd like to contribute http://ko.w3dictionary.org/ as it's one of my personal favorite online K/E, E/K dictionaries to use.

Might be able to help with translating a bit as time permits...

Guest Mochikoferret

This site is also good for some Korean lessons, he posts videos of his actual class in Korea that you can watch for free.  He's also very easy to contact, you can just ask questions on his wall, and he'll answer the best he can. If he gets a more difficult question, or if he gets a question a lot, he'll just make another video explaining it.

http://www.learnkoreanonline.net

his Facebook page:   https://www.facebook.com/LearnKoreanOnline.net

Guest mrokcat

Please help me to translate this one, thank you very very much blush.gif

The translations are beautiful ;_; May I ask where this came from? It really moved me.

Guest LadyRoseDove

Hello! I would like to know what this means please. 감사합니다 ^^

Also, I was wondering if it would be appropriate to ask for my name to be translated to Hangul. 

It's Caleigh Allison (pronounced like Kay-lee Alli-son.) 

Thanks in advance!

Guest sudu1won

Hello! I would like to know what this means please. 감사합니다 ^^

감사합니다  means 'thank you'

Also, I was wondering if it would be appropriate to ask for my name to be translated to Hangul. 

It's Caleigh Allison (pronounced like Kay-lee Alli-son.) 

Thanks in advance!

캐일리 앨리슨

Hi guys,

I have a Korean translation of a small English paragraph that I wrote, and I was just wondering if anyone may check if the Korean translation is correct? If it's okay, can we message/PM each other instead? Because what I wrote is rather personal haha. Thank you, in advance, to anyone willing to help. :-)

Guest susanlmn

Hi, can you guys please help me on this...

What do you say when you call a restaurant and you want to place a take-out order?

Also, what do you say when you arrive at the restaurant (to tell them you're picking up your food)?

Thank you.

Guest sudu1won

Hi guys,

I have a Korean translation of a small English paragraph that I wrote, and I was just wondering if anyone may check if the Korean translation is correct? If it's okay, can we message/PM each other instead? Because what I wrote is rather personal haha. Thank you, in advance, to anyone willing to help. :-)

so has anyone volunteered to help you out yet? ^^

Archived