Do You Need Korean Help?

Jaeho

Guest pooface

can someone help me translate this please? thank you in advance :)

안녕하세요!

대한민국 충청북도 청주에 사는 학생 전성준이라고해요~

다름이 아니라...소중한친구에게 특별한 선물을 뭐해줄까 생각하다가 우연히 에코우산을 발견하게되었어요!!

변덕이 심한 요즘같은 날씨에도 딱이고 마음에 너무 들었어요..!

혹시나,.. 재가 에코 우산을 구입하거나 얻을 수 있을까 해서 이렇게 짧게나마 메일을 보냅니다 ㅠ..

하시는 모든 일 잘되시길 빌게요 ㅎ_ㅎ

건강 조심하세요~

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sudu1won

damyoungji said: Haven't checked my CY in awhile, and I came across this message. I understand bits and pieces, but not all of it =x
방가워요 ㅋㅋ 유행통신에 글올린거보고 친하게지내고싶어서 ㅋ 저는 서울 동대문구 청량리사는 25살 
조원영이에요 ㅋㅋ 사적인 자기소개같은건 비밀글로써주세요 ㅋㅋ

Guest sudu1won

pooface said: can someone help me translate this please? thank you in advance :)

안녕하세요!

하시는 모든 일 잘되시길 빌게요 ㅎ_ㅎ

건강 조심하세요~

sudu1won said: pooface said: can someone help me translate this please? thank you in advance :)

안녕하세요!

하시는 모든 일 잘되시길 빌게요 ㅎ_ㅎ

건강 조심하세요~

Guest loveslick

Hi~! I recently got a penpal from Korea so I can improve on my Korean. .but I have no idea how to send her a letter. x.x I'm planning to write "Please send to (this address)' in Korean on the back of the letter so it can deliver in Korea, but I have no idea how to write the address in English. D: Help please?
경기도 부천시 원미구 춘의동 XXX-X신진시티하우스 XXX XXX
(The XXX is where the number is supposed to be)
I believe its "gyeong-gi-do bu-cheon-siwon-mi-gu chu-nui-dong XXX-X sin-jin-si-ti-ha-u-seu xxx dong xxx ho" romanzied, but I'm not entirely sure. . T__T
Thanks in advance!! ^^

Guest sudu1won

loveslick

said: Hi~! I recently got a penpal from Korea so I can improve on my Korean. .but I have no idea how to send her a letter. x.x I'm planning to write "Please send to (this address)' in Korean on the back of the letter so it can deliver in Korea, but I have no idea how to write the address in English. D: Help please?

경기도 부천시 원미구 춘의동 XXX-X신진시티하우스 XXX XXX

(The XXX is where the number is supposed to be)

I believe its "gyeong-gi-do bu-cheon-siwon-mi-gu chu-nui-dong XXX-X sin-jin-si-ti-ha-u-seu xxx dong xxx ho" romanzied, but I'm not entirely sure. . T__T

Thanks in advance!! ^^

Guest Dally1991

I usually try to avoid asking for language help, but this one has really stumped me because it's really contextual.

So I have a group of friends that I've recently met, and we were talking to each other in a group chat when one of them muted me because I usually don't talk much (my Korean is barely conversational level). They were just teasing me in a friendly way, so no big deal.

So, next time I chat with them, I want to say, "Hello everyone, except X!" to sort of tease them back in a friendly way.

The question is, how would you say that in Korean?

Let's say the friend's name is 수경, would "수경을 빼고 여러분, 안녕하세요!" make sense? Or does it sound weird? If so, how would you say that?

Cheers for the help!

Guest sudu1won

Dally1991 said: I usually try to avoid asking for language help, but this one has really stumped me because it's really contextual.

So I have a group of friends that I've recently met, and we were talking to each other in a group chat when one of them muted me because I usually don't talk much (my Korean is barely conversational level). They were just teasing me in a friendly way, so no big deal.

So, next time I chat with them, I want to say, "Hello everyone, except X!" to sort of tease them back in a friendly way.

The question is, how would you say that in Korean?

Let's say the friend's name is 수경, would "수경을 빼고 여러분, 안녕하세요!" make sense? Or does it sound weird? If so, how would you say that?

Cheers for the help!

Hello ^^, I've been trying to find for weeks the correct translation of a sentence from english to Korean.. but without any result D:, can someone help me out with the proper translation of these in korean characters?
Fate is building a bridge of chance for someone you love.
Thank you very much in advance :)>-

Guest sudu1won

millasu said: Hello ^^, I've been trying to find for weeks the correct translation of a sentence from english to Korean.. but without any result D:, can someone help me out with the proper translation of these in korean characters?

sudu1won said: millasu said: Hello ^^, I've been trying to find for weeks the correct translation of a sentence from english to Korean.. but without any result D:, can someone help me out with the proper translation of these in korean characters?

Archived