Do You Need Korean Help?

Jaeho

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sudu1won

millasu said: sudu1won said: millasu said: Hello ^^, I've been trying to find for weeks the correct translation of a sentence from english to Korean.. but without any result D:, can someone help me out with the proper translation of these in korean characters?
Fate is building a bridge of chance for someone you love.
Thank you very much in advance :)>-

Guest Tiger Dragon

Can I get a translation of this post as follows?

요새 움짤 만들기 개귀찮;;;

포토샵으로 하면 까다로워서 힘들고 포토스케이프는 화질 엄청 깍아먹어서 짜증나고

걍 외국 성님들이 만들어주는 움짤로 퍼옴ㅋㅋㅋ

특히 A Doll's Dream 이라는 분이 가장 홍보에 적극적인 유저...ㅠㅠ

우리갤 눈팅하면서 자료도 퍼가주고.... 이분이 신세경TV의 운영자이던데...

레알 감사하긔.... 영어로 해야하나? Thx!!!

:)

Guest sudu1won

Tiger Dragon said: Can I get a translation of this post as follows?

요새 움짤 만들기 개귀찮;;;

포토샵으로 하면 까다로워서 힘들고 포토스케이프는 화질 엄청 깍아먹어서 짜증나고

걍 외국 성님들이 만들어주는 움짤로 퍼옴ㅋㅋㅋ

특히 A Doll's Dream 이라는 분이 가장 홍보에 적극적인 유저...ㅠㅠ

우리갤 눈팅하면서 자료도 퍼가주고.... 이분이 신세경TV의 운영자이던데...

레알 감사하긔.... 영어로 해야하나? Thx!!!

:)

Hi,
Does anyone know what "바람기억" (baram gieok) means? It's the title of one of Naul's songs. I thought it means "Wind Memory", but on the official MV that was uploaded on YouTube, the title is translated into "Memory of the Wind". I mean, they're basically the same thing...but I feel like "Memory of the Wind" can go more along the lines of "Wind's Memory", with an apostrophe 's', instead of "Wind Memory"...which I feel changes the whole context or meaning of the phrase. How can you tell if a noun's possessive or not?

Guest sudu1won

imtoghai said: Hi,
Does anyone know what "바람기억 (baram gieok) means? It's the title of one of Naul's songs. I thought it means "Wind Memory", but on the official MV that was uploaded on YouTube, the title is translated into "Memory of the Wind". I mean, they're basically the same thing...but I feel like "Memory of the Wind" can go more along the lines of "Wind's Memory", with an apostrophe 's', instead of "Wind Memory"...which I feel changes the whole context or meaning of the phrase. How can you tell if a noun's possessive or not?

sudu1won

said: @imtoghai

Hi,

In Korean language, when 

two nouns

are written together side by side (like the song title, 바람 기억), the first noun can only be modified by the second noun using the particle 의. 

In other words, 바람 기억 is actually 바람

기억 but in spoken Korean, the 의 is most often dropped.

So, 바람 기억 (spoken Korean) = 바람의 기억 (written Korean) = The Wind's Memory = Memory of The Wind

400th post! 

55.gif

Guest sudu1won

imtoghai said:

sudu1won

said: @imtoghai

Hi,

In Korean language, when 

two nouns

are written together side by side (like the song title, 바람 기억), the first noun can only be modified by the second noun using the particle 의. 

In other words, 바람 기억 is actually 바람

기억 but in spoken Korean, the 의 is most often dropped.

So, 바람 기억 (spoken Korean) = 바람의 기억 (written Korean) = The Wind's Memory = Memory of The Wind

400th post! 

55.gif

Guest ucagusla

hi, mind to help me translate this into English? there were many words I didn't understand in this but I tried to translate it on my own... I intend to post my translation but I'm afraid that it would be embarrassing kkk but one thing I'm sure is. this sentence below is sweet, isn't it?

Thanks in advance.

내가 그사람을 좋아하고있구나, 그사람이 나를 좋아하고있구나 하고느끼는 때는 의외로 말도안되게 평범한순간일때가 많다...가령 길을 걷다가, 떢볶이를먹다가,아침에 일어나 기지개를 펴다가, 애니팡을 하다가, 또는 연락을 하거나.. 기다리거나

Guest hyun18

superpervert said:@hyun18: that's illegal (unless you get the consent which I'm pretty sure you won't) and you will get caught pretty fast. How do I know? Because I tried for Blade and Soul.

Can anyone help me translate this kind of long paragraph into Korean? I'll PM you the passage because it's private.

@sudu1won said: Hi again~ you're welcome!
I mean, for example, between 바람 and 기억, only 의 would make sense there.
Yeah, in spoken Korean, 바람 기억 is okay, it will always mean 바람의 기억 and not something else.
Yes, in this case, what I meant was, written Korean = formally written Korean in newspapers, textbooks, etc. In informally written Korean, of course you can write 바람 기억 as well. Sorry for confusing you~ OTL ㅠㅠ

Guest sallyen

Can someone help me with these two sentences:
1) 네.. 맞아요... 한글 배우시나요?2) 혹씨.. 한국분않인가요.. 그러면.... 더반가와요... 저 인도차이나 반도가 좋아요...
What I THINK it means:1) Yes. That is right. Are you learning Korean?2) Perhaps.. You like Korean songs.. If so...*NOW something about Indo-China? something about liking or disliking.. I'm not sure :-)*

Archived