[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

I want to share my link to this drama : The Moon That Embraces The Sun

format: flv (medium quality)

size : 125MB - 160MB ( except for episode 17 - 200++MB)

Updated up to 19th episode and coming soon to episode 20

Credit to darksmurf for subtitle and I sync with my uploaded file.

I just want to share with who have same interest with me and with a smaller file.

TQ..

Yup I can't leave here. I think it's Jung's fault lol. His ending scene bought too much pain for me that I'm having a hard time letting go. Lol I feel like Yang Myung not being able to let Yeon Woo go even if it's painful. I can't let the show go yet too because YM's ending was too painful for me. I get offended hearing people complaining why Jung took a second role like this, but i totally see that he knew this role was complicated and would push his acting. This is the 5th Jung drama i saw and i believe its his best role. don't know if u saw me at Feast of Gods also. That's my #2 show at mbc but can't beat my #1 lol

I watch FotG too ..but yea..no one can beat my Hwon at this moment... even tho there's mr. speedo there...LOL

Gabjumz,

hahaha can't believe everyone is still in here...it really hard to say goodbye, isn't it?

uhmm..btw, I can't read your PM as well.. what is wrong urs and kelcy's??

Azuwaza163,

I noticed it!!! YM and Hwon fight scenes is always cool.. oohh.. 1 more about YM's fighting scenes, I can't attached the picture but it's the scene when he killed a soldier. Before he stabbed him, he changed his sword handle's style, then he stabbed it, the blood spread out over his neck and collar neck.... well... the way he changed his sword handle...that's also hot... hehehe....

I want to share my link to this drama : The Moon That Embraces The Sun

format: flv (medium quality)

size : 125MB - 160MB ( except for episode 17 - 200++MB)

Updated up to 19th episode and coming soon to episode 20

Credit to darksmurf for subtitle and I sync with my uploaded file.

I just want to share with who have same interest with me and with a smaller file.

TQ..

wow...that's awesome... it really helps me.. since my ipad's memory is limited..hahaha... thanks...mwuaahhh

Too bad.... My King does not have any memorable.... "WOAH WOHOHO" fighting scene.... Whenever thye draw their sword.. He draws his too but just stayed at the back giving orders only :( .... That the only thing that I feel bad about my King.... Not much sword stunt... :sigh: ... Just a poor bystander...

Guest toho81

Annyeong gabjumz & toho81 !!

This scene peipei78. This scene! Kyaaa!! So HOT & STYLO!! *quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Really cool pics, but Im scared to see Yang Myung in blood now. Even pics get me teary eyed or heart broken. peipei I counted one less drama. I actually saw Return of Iljimae with JIW and didn't count it. He was again the lead in there, but come on the moon that embraces the sun is hands down his best acting even if he is the second lead. Again no offense to Iljimae, but many actors can act as the role of Korean Robin Hood. Only JIW can be the complicated and heart broken Yang Myung

Kim Soo Hyun is rare gem. When i saw him first in Will it snow for christmas, i knew he will make it big. Then Dream High, i was rooting for Hyemi-Samdong from very start. Hoping we will get another drama from him this year. Finger crossed. :w00t:

@gabjumpz and @kelcy

I try my best to translate it with my limited korean language >_<

I dont know exactly details what they said but this is generally what I understand from their convo in the ep20 kiss BTS vid.

Ep20 Kiss BTS

Last scene

(sound of the camera rail)

HGI burst to laugh because of the sound

(the rail make sound again)

HGI laugh again lol :lol:

(dont know how they make the sound stop lol)

KSH laugh at HyungSun.

HS: I looks lonely right? (cant make out what he said after that. sorry :P )

YW and HW start kissing again and HS start playing his gayageum.

they both burts to laugh.

PD(?): dont look at him just look at each other.

HGI: but i can see him

(this >_<)

HS: I'm really serious. (talking abt how he's seriously playing the instrument)

(I think they laugh because he's playing it for real. that's why they laugh lol XD)

HS: dont laugh! dont laugh!

HGI: ne. (yes)(love how HGI sound humble saying it :D)

HS: Just kiss!

they listen to his playing again

HS: Ya! Don't laugh!

PD: (i think he ask HS to just pretend to play it not really playing it)

HS: yes.

KSH: uunggg~ uunngg~ (sound of gayageum) from the sound, i think of HS was with us.

(HS and KSH laugh XD)

KSH: it supposed to be just the two of us (not sure about this but i think he meant the feeling should be between YW and HW only but from the sound, he always remember that HS also was there.)

PD: later, the 3 of you will really look funny. with the 2 of them at the front and you at the back playing with it. (i think he talk about the scene.)

KSH: it will look good.

HS: it really funny right? (they both laugh again)

HS: aww... this character so lonely. see you again. (to the PD)

KSH: see you again.

sorry if there's any mistake with this translation... :P

indeed this is one of our favorite scene after all. thanks PD-nim and Writer-nim ^_^

about YM, i really impress on his acting when he was about to die.

I didn't cry much bcoz his acting was amazed me instead of feeling super duper sad, i was keep on thinking:

how a healthy man can act dying that good? When he's not feel the pain at all but his face, hands, body, every movements looks like he is in pain.

OMG.. im impress much!!

~edit~

ops..i didn't realize that i topped the page.

i don't have anything (pics or vid) to share. but i can share my thought

i just thought that, after a few years, when jingu and all other child actors grown up, the production can remake ths drama again, and have them to play the adult character..if possible, they can also re-use the old film(MoonSun 2012)...for the child version scene (ep1-6)

^^;; silly thought of mine...but i really want to see this happen^^

Guest toho81

about YM, i really impress on his acting when he was about to die.

I didn't cry much bcoz his acting was amazed me instead of feeling super duper sad, i was keep on thinking:

how a healthy man can act dying that good? When he's not feel the pain at all but his face, hands, body, every movements looks like he is in pain.

OMG.. im impress much!!

The acting of Jung Il Woo who plays YM has grown so much in this drama. This drama really pushed him even though he was only a second lead. YM was complicated and demanded a lot of Jung's emotions

Guest ginny_potter

It feels weird not having any new episode to look forward to next week. For three months MoonSun had been my life every Wednesdays and Thursdays. The show was far from being the perfect saeguk but I loved how the ending gave me just the closure I needed.

My goodness. I wish YM did not die. Those who are story telling the Manga version never mention that YM died in the story. So I am expecting that YM will live and he will be given a higher rank and place in the palace. I am crying because I never expected that he will die.. To relieve my frustration, I watched again Flower Boy Ramen Shop.

Guest truong.michelle

is Jeon Mi Sun who is act as kim tak gu mother???  if true..how she really happy can act at two great rating drama...:lol:

Yep! She's also from Ojakyo brothers, which also scored high ratings. I remember watching some variety show with the Ojakyo Brothers crew and the other actors were saying "might as well follow her to her next drama since all her dramas do so well."

Haay! I truly miss TMETS and all of you guys!

As much as I wanted to lurk around here, I am now feeling the pressure of slacking for two weeks! hahhaha! tears.giftears.gif But I will never ever regret the time I stayed here with you and witness a wonderful series we all come to love!

See you later gals! Need to meet A LOT OF DEADLINES! crazy.gifcrazy.gif

Am watching it from Episode 14 onwards....again...

One thing I have to say is - I have new respect for Il Woo..I cant imagine him being the same person as Cha Chi Soo! He's so much older and manly and yup..he WAS YM

The only thing is..I wished he became a doctor or something..,he had so much potential...

And as for Woon - did nt know he was in Flower Boy as well! SO DIFFERENT. And if you rewatch his scenes..he IS a good actor because just with Ye Chona..he can convey a lot....and looks so damn hot while at it...