[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest rintintintin

Wait, since the drama is ended I have to ask this question. Was this drama will be nominated for the upcoming Baeksang Arts Award this year? Because if I'm not mistaken, this drama will be included on this award right? Thanks for the answer. :D

Javabeans summed up it nicely. This is exactly what I've been thinking.

It proves (lest we forget) that this has always been, first and foremost, a romance drama. In fact, it’s basically only a romance drama. The other stuff — court plots, family strife, struggles with power — are just incidental to the love story. As such, they’re used as story tools, picked up and dropped when convenient, without having a life of their own. That’s a shame, because if any of the characters outside of Hwon and Yeon-woo had purposebeyond their function in Hwon and Yeon-woo’s story, they could have been lovely and interesting.

I really wish this show wasn't just about a love story. Other characters had so much potential at the beginning but as a story progressed they were only filling screentime :(

@ kelcy,

What is wrong wit ur PM? I cant find ur reply...2 times....leave a message in ur wall/cafe as well...

huh ??? :blink: really ???

i got your PM and replied both times ... you didnt get it ?

will check ok *confused* blush.gif

I can't view it as well.... kekkek!

1crazynyt let me borrow your pic. I am not good in photo editing, it is just that I really wanted to share my view regarding those awkward drama moments!

20a-2.jpg

THAT AWKWARD ASIAN DRAMA MOMENT WHEN

You say there is no chemistry between the leads

YET YOU REPEATEDLY HIT THE REPLAY BUTTON FOR THIS SCENE!

And you giggle and squeal more and more each time!!!!

Just read the recap of ep 20 @ soul rebel.

I have question... Does anyone know what gift YW have for the king for releasing his sister (MW) from slavery??? Could it be that (YW) she's pregnant?

I have question... Does anyone know what gift YW have for the king for releasing his sister (MW) from slavery??? Could it be that (YW) she's pregnant?

no pregnancy. she referred herself as a hidden gift.

oooh yeaaah .... *hahaha* ^_^

@gabjumz .... maybe some shaman cast a spell on my PM ... :P coz i've replied yours, too ..

that is strange :o

wink, on Today, 05:04 PM, said:

i read @dramabeans ... YW is teasing Hwon ... referring to previous time when Hwon said he has hidden gift for her ... so .. my understanding is .. YW refer to herself also ... as the gift but then the word "gift" reminds Hwon about his own "secret gift" for YW bday ... that's why he hurriedly make excuse and go ...

From dramabeans : That night, Yeon-woo surprises Hwon with one of his games: She has hidden a gift in this room for him. The word “gift” strikes a chord, though, and he immediately gets up with a nervous gulp and excuses himself.

Highest 1-Minute Rating for Last Episode of TMETS Hits 51.8%

Source : asian-drama.org

Is it easy for a drama to get such a high ratings?

The last episode of The Moon that Embraces the Sun broadcast on March 15th, 2012 recorded the one of the highest ratings for the drama series.

The average viewership rating for Seoul Metropolitan area hit 46.5% (based on ratings of TNmS), while the national average rating is 42.3%.

:wub: The real time momentary audience ratings for the 1-minute scene of Lee Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun) and Heo Yeon Woo (Han Ga In) kissing hit 51.8%, reaching a climatic peak in the broadcast. :wub:

The drama that debuted on January 4th, 2012 started the rating of 16.9% for Seoul Metropolitan area, and reached 20.8% in episode 2, exceeded 20% mark. In episode 14 broadcast on February 16th, 2012, the rating for Seoul Metropolitan area hit 42%, exceeding 40% for the first time. Among the 20 episodes aired, the highest ratings ever achieved is 47% for episode 18 broadcast on March 1st, 2012. Scrutinizing the ratings of The Moon that Embraces the Sun, the largest segment was from women in their 30s where the highest share of 27.4%, followed by women in their 40% (27.0%), women in their 50s (25.6%), and women in teens (22.1%).

The best drama of 2012 The Moon Embracing the Sun has shot the actors for the role of Hwon, Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Soo Hyun to fame. The ascendancy of such actors helped to gather female viewers to the front of TV.

via Sports Khan

Although I enjoyed this drama very much and I loved the ending scenes, I'm just a very little disappointed. It could have been more surprising if they avoided all the unnecessary deaths, I know they were following the book, but they should have done so from the beginning, then the deaths would have made more sense to me as a viewer. This drama has quite a lot of inconsistency. There were many insignificant scenes like the beating/punishment the YW got. Can anybody tell me what was the point in that? In the book there wasn't anything like that. I also hated the fact the evil princess got her family back, she deserved much more suffering than that: not physically but emotionally. It happens so many times in kdramas, the bad people always get away from punishment somehow. And finally I want to talk about BK and the evil F4. Well, BK got excaly what she brought upon herself, and the evil ministers - all of them got killed in the uprising. It was just too easy and predictable. I felt they didn't get enough punishment and that they got away pretty easily (I personally wanted them to suffer). Maybe it could have been done better if the drama was extended which brings me to believe it was a little bit rushed

But after writing the things I didn't like about this drama, I must mention the things that I loved. Well, it comes down to two things: Kim Soo-Hyun and the romance between Lee Hwon/Heo Yeon-Woo.

Highest 1-Minute Rating for Last Episode of TMETS Hits 51.8%

Source : asian-drama.org

Is it easy for a drama to get such a high ratings?

The last episode of The Moon that Embraces the Sun broadcast on March 15th, 2012 recorded the one of the highest ratings for the drama series.

The average viewership rating for Seoul Metropolitan area hit 46.5% (based on ratings of TNmS), while the national average rating is 42.3%.

:wub: The real time momentary audience ratings for the 1-minute scene of Lee Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun) and Heo Yeon Woo (Han Ga In) kissing hit 51.8%, reaching a climatic peak in the broadcast. :wub:

via Sports Khan

Really love the ending part! It truly deserves the rating!!!!

I found a bts pic and I just added some convo.. Mianhe for my naughty thoughts!

1-1.jpg

WARNING :: Super Looooonnnnggggggg sweatingbullets.gif

On 16/03/2012

11.23am

azuwaza163 wrote:-

Dear Hubby,

Heee… It finally ended eh? So now I’m back to my normal sanity mode. It was emotional. Though it was short, but it was a great 3 months.

But why YM? Why? Wae? Did you hate life so much you have to die? Why can you just live? You’re such a talented boy. Smart and heartbreakingly handsome. There is so much in life than what you’ve seen. My goodness. Although I LOVE Hwon, but YM, you have my heart. Forever.

Yeon Woo & Hwon is a match made in heaven. She’s an angel. He’s absurdly beautiful. I can’t even describe it with words. How can people be soooo perfectly in love? Can we be them? Heee..I know. Stop living in the KDramaland. Welcome back to reality.

MinHwa & Yeom. I know what she did is beyond forgiveness. But you must understand that she gives him not only love but a son. And most importantly her whole heart. A crazy love dedicated only for him since childhood. She’s madly in love. And she’s willing to be punished at whatever cost but to give up that love, she’d rather die. So I don’t care if you call me a criminal-love-sucker, I adore her determination and undivided love. Please don’t divorce me.

Woon. Please get married eh?Then get a son to bully that crown prince. You’ve done more than enough to Hwon. It’s time for you to live your life. I think it would be great if at the end, they show us Woon falling for a palace maid. You know a girl like Dong Yi? Ordinary but extremely smart. Imagine their cuteness?? Kyaa!!

Dear Seol and Jan Shil. Great sisterhood! Too bad Seol had to die. But she needed to die in order to make her existence complete. Good luck Jan Shil!

I don’t care about flaws. I just don’t. I just know this is one of the BEST drama I’ve ever seen.

At the end of the day, it’s not just a drama. It’s an interpretation of love. How one longed for love. How one fought for love. How one believed in love. How love make you do crazy things.How love requires sacrifices and determinations. That sometimes, to love is to let go. A great love story that I will forever remember and cherish.

Please bear with me if MoonSun are kept playing for the next 5 months or so. I’m pregnantly in love with MoonSun.

Thank you for being an understanding and sporting MoonSun’s die-hard-fan’s husband.

P/s : I was hoping for a record breaking 50%. Can’t understand why rating dropped. Haish.

Yours,

Hwon’s Girl.

On 16/03/2012 

3.10pm 

azuwaza163's husband wrote:- 

Dear Wife,

Wooohoo!! I mean as much as I’m happy to have the sane you back, I have to admit I’m gonna miss the MoonSun syndrome. I know you think YM’s death is crazily stupid. Me too. Logically, the death could‘ve been avoided since there was more than 10 secs interval between staggered soldier struggling to throw the spear and it arrived to YM’s body. Mighty Woon should’ve stopped the failing soldier. Ok lah, Woon was far, the other King’s soldiers. There were like more than 20 of them. So even tho YM already surrendered to death, mathematically, percentage of dying not happening is higher than dying. WTH ? Hahahaha I know I know. First rule of watching KDrama, screw the logics. But babe, if by continue existing will bring no value to his life, might as well just end it right? Don’t get me wrong. I’m strongly against suicide.  Dem, PD messed it! They should’ve made him died protecting his brother, that would be more honorable. SoI’m just going to pretend he did. I guess he wanted to die with honor rather than live without pride. So yeah. He died.

I know your stand about MH though I can’t understand why you can easily forgive her. You’re the crazy one.The one that my sister describes as the grey to my black & white life. And I need grey.

Flaws. There’s a lot. But I don’t see them as flaws. They're just inconsistent details which if you look them from another angle, can be very funny fillers. Where did King’s Mom go? Old people fought better than trained guards. Eh? Shaman Mommy suddenly died. Seol died too. 5 years later, funny guy in green has white sideburn but not his hair [black hair!]. Under-utilized YW’s freaking smart brain. Too much crying eh Hwon? Somehow off-mood mother-daughter reunion. King seemed to have only 2 people beside him, yet he’s supposed to be THE King. Why it took her too long to remember when she’s supposed to be the smart one? How Yeom get that OLD? Heh. WTH. It’s 40+% rating. I don’t have complains. Seriously richard simmons, it’s a great love story.

P/s: About the rating. Hmm. I think it is because of the strike. The 42% are the in-love people.You-break-my-heart-but-I-forgive-you-since-I-really-truly-love-you-it-hurts fans. Like you my dear. You waited. But the other 4-6% are the interested-ish people .I-had-a-crush-on-you-but-heck-you-decided-not-to-care-so-I’m-just-going-to-go-away viewers.

P/s/s: I know you have a 99% probability of posting this so am taking this opportunity to thank you girls/guys in the thread. One word. AWESOME. I’ll be bloody honest here. Even tho at first, I found your craziness is ridiculous and mind-disturbing [seriously, is not like you’ll lose your nose if YM dies, but why are you guys so stressed over it?] but I think for some people, we NEED this to sustain our sanity. Life is hard, work is crazy, bosses are annoying, exam is killing, studying is getting boring, boyfriends are headache, and girlfriends are heartache. So this distraction is required. Good distraction. A very fun one I may say.  Thank you for making friends with my wife (and me, indirectly). I certainly enjoyed your company. It was short. Nonetheless, it was great. I dunno if am gonna stick around for another cycle of Crazy KDrama syndrome. Rain check, shall we? For now, be good. Be healthy. Take care.

richard simmons, I have to go. Works are calling my name. See you later. Love you.

Yours,

Yeon Woo’s Boy. Kekekeke 

Dear MoonSun friends,

My dear, Oh goodness. I love you guys. Turtle egg LOVE! The best 3 months! I thank for all the vids, pics, spoilers, goodies, thots, comments and of course you the silent readers. Chinca love you guys! Chinca! Thank you Thank you Thank you! [i’m crying  tears.gif while writing this] Aaaa…. Mwoya! Why so sad? Aaa….Love wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif!

P/s : My next stop is Rooftop Prince. What to do, I’m a big sucker for cute guys in dresses. Hehehe. See some of you there ok? Annyeong!!!

azuwaza163 and hubby - We really enjoyed your conversations in this thread!

MoonSun-ers have been awesome!

I am headed over to Rooftop Prince too so see you there! Hehe....

PS. Looking at the farewell party pictures - it really is over :tears:

Guest umutoni

Ok , i know it might sound repetitive  but like everyone else in here i just wanted to say i BIG THANK YOU to everyone in this forum and tell you guys how much i will miss you all. I was much more a lurker (even though i did write some post a few times), but i still feel like for the past 3 months we were like a big family, The MoonSun family

:D

And like in every family we "fought" and argued but at the end of the day it was the love for this drama that kept us together.

@azuwaza163 and hubby : You were certainly my favorite part of this forum :D You were so funny and your couple is adorable. Hope to find a hubby like yours someday ( who can bear with my obsessions) Lol

I wish you two all the happiness in the world

About the drama, i think we all agree it wasn't perfect and maybe the last episodes felt a little rushed but i think we can partly blame it on the extension that never happened. But all in all, the cast and crew did the best they could in often difficult circumstances.So kamsamnida to all the cast and crew!!!  No matter what, i looooooooved this drama and miss it already . And our lovely couple got happy ending and the last scene was just :wub: :wub: :wub: (and yes Han Ga In put a little more of herself in the kiss :sweatingbullets:  )

As for our King Hwon, can a guy be more perfect. KSH those eyes will be the death of me!!! Funnily enough i had just watched Dream High like a month before TMTES began and i was already in love with Sam Dong, so i've been on a KSH roll for the 4 months now. The withdrawal might be severe!

So all of you guys and girls see you in our next K drama obsession !

azuwaza163 and hubby - We really enjoyed your conversations in this thread!

MoonSun-ers have been awesome!

I am headed over to Rooftop Prince too so see you there! Hehe....

PS. Looking at the farewell party pictures - it really is over  :tears:

Nod nod... Totally agree with you -- azuwaza163 and hubby  - Cutest and funniest of all forumers, I love both of you =)

The Best and Worst Actors of ′The Sun and the Moon′

2012-03-16 17:23 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung

http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/conte..

Translation Credit : Stewart Ho

MBC’s The Sun and the Moon ended with a bang, drawing over 40 percent in viewership ratings, and earning the title of ′nation′s drama.′

It wasn’t only the strong script from Jung Eun Kwal, but the passionate acting of the actors that helped make it a success.

But among the actors there were those that shined and those that fell a bit flat over the course of the drama. Who were the greatest winners and losers of The Sun and the Moon?

Bravo! Perfect~

From its beginning, The Sun and the Moon’s child actors received much praise. Yeo Jin Gu, who portrayed the younger version of Lee Hwon, actress Kim Yoo Jung, Lee Min Ho captured the hearts of adult viewers by portraying the childhood romance perfectly. Even after the series ended viewers asked to see more of the child actors and many of them went on to film CF’s with their adult co stars.

But of course, the biggest beneficiary from the drama was :wub: Kim Soo Hyun. Through this production Kim created a “King Hwon Syndrome” and went on to collect some five billion won in endorsement deals.

His everyday life and everything about his became an issue while his song for the drama’s OST Another Road became a hit on the music charts. Jung Eun Pyo who starred as Kim’s sidekick also brought comedic relief to the drama and to viewers, earning much love.

Very Good. We Look Forward to Your Next Work

The Sun and the Moon was Han Ga In’s :wub: first historical drama. She was met with a lot of concern over her ability to take on a historic character role in relation to her experience as an actor.

The first six or seven episodes that she appeared in sparked a lot of controversy because of her acting abilities. However, Han began to take command of her facial expressions to create her own Heo Yeon Woo character. Her visible growth in acting through the drama drew praise from viewers, who commented that they look forward to seeing her in her next work.

Jeon Mi Sun, who portrayed Yeon Woo’s adoptive mother, Nok Young, turned out to be a charismatic character that was crucial for the drama.

Her character’s acts of black magic were convincing and her commanding gaze conveyed much even when her character did not speak any lines.

Kim Min Seo, who portrayed the queen, also can′t be left out. The scenes where her character went mad after seeing the apparition of a ghost and the scene where her character ends her life in the final episode made for a realistic portrayal of someone who had lost their mind. Though Han, Jeon and Kim’s roles diminished as the series progressed, their roles came together harmoniously.

Something was a bit lacking~ Try harder next time

As such a diverse range of characters were shown, there were some roles that were, frankly, a bit of a let down.

Those few were Lee Won Geun and Song Jae Lim, who portrayed Hwon’s royal guards, Song Jae Hee, who portrayed the adult Heo Yeom, Nam Bo Ra, who played Princess Minhwa and Yun Seung Ah, who acted as Seol.

The character Woon, was one of the most stand outs of the drama, and was the role most coveted by rookie actors. The production staff decided to select the role through auditions, through which idol group ZE:A’s Im Si Wan was selected for the younger adult version of Heo Yeom and earned great popularity.

But Lee Won Geun’s portrayal of the younger version of Woon lacked charisma and acting ability, which led to the decreasing of his role. Unfortunately, Song Jae Lim also failed to match the level of acting needed to portray the adult Woon.

According to a member from the production, “Initially we were going to portray Woon falling into a one-sided love with Yeon Woo bringing conflict between the troops and lovers. We wanted a character like Lee Jung Jae from the past drama Hourglass who commanded a lot of gravity but since the roles were filled with rookies, the characters ended up being somewhat average characters. Because of this they didn’t have many lines.”

In addition Princess Min Hwa’ villainous role drew some viewers away while Yun Seung Ah who garnered much love from her previous dramas as a main actress, became relegated to a minor role after the popularity of her on-screen love interest, Heo Yeom, plummeted.

Which characters did you find the most compelling, and which just faded from your memory?

Photo credit: MBC

http://www.enewsworld.com/Upload/News/Contents/16085516.jpg

i know im late, eventhough everyone keep on post about how the show end. commenting on the last episode but i still wanna say this..

WHY EP19 IS SO SAD?....aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg................

i shed alot of tears...huhu...i cant wait for the last episode dwnload to be finish...

this internet connection dont help me at all....so slow.. T_T

WARNING :: Super Looooonnnnggggggg *quoted image*

On 16/03/2012

11.23am

azuwaza163 wrote:-

Dear Hubby,

Heee… It finally ended eh? So now I’m back to my normal sanity mode. It was emotional. Though it was short, but it was a great 3 months.

But why YM? Why? Wae? Did you hate life so much you have to die? Why can you just live? You’re such a talented boy. Smart and heartbreakingly handsome. There is so much in life than what you’ve seen. My goodness. Although I LOVE Hwon, but YM, you have my heart. Forever.

Yeon Woo & Hwon is a match made in heaven. She’s an angel. He’s absurdly beautiful. I can’t even describe it with words. How can people be soooo perfectly in love? Can we be them? Heee..I know. Stop living in the KDramaland. Welcome back to reality.

MinHwa & Yeom. I know what she did is beyond forgiveness. But you must understand that she gives him not only love but a son. And most importantly her whole heart. A crazy love dedicated only for him since childhood. She’s madly in love. And she’s willing to be punished at whatever cost but to give up that love, she’d rather die. So I don’t care if you call me a criminal-love-sucker, I adore her determination and undivided love. Please don’t divorce me.

Woon. Please get married eh?Then get a son to bully that crown prince. You’ve done more than enough to Hwon. It’s time for you to live your life. I think it would be great if at the end, they show us Woon falling for a palace maid. You know a girl like Dong Yi? Ordinary but extremely smart. Imagine their cuteness?? Kyaa!!

Dear Seol and Jan Shil. Great sisterhood! Too bad Seol had to die. But she needed to die in order to make her existence complete. Good luck Jan Shil!

I don’t care about flaws. I just don’t. I just know this is one of the BEST drama I’ve ever seen.

At the end of the day, it’s not just a drama. It’s an interpretation of love. How one longed for love. How one fought for love. How one believed in love. How love make you do crazy things.How love requires sacrifices and determinations. That sometimes, to love is to let go. A great love story that I will forever remember and cherish.

Please bear with me if MoonSun are kept playing for the next 5 months or so. I’m pregnantly in love with MoonSun.

Thank you for being an understanding and sporting MoonSun’s die-hard-fan’s husband.

P/s : I was hoping for a record breaking 50%. Can’t understand why rating dropped. Haish.

Yours,

Hwon’s Girl.

On 16/03/2012 

3.10pm 

azuwaza163's husband wrote:- 

Dear Wife,

Wooohoo!! I mean as much as I’m happy to have the sane you back, I have to admit I’m gonna miss the MoonSun syndrome. I know you think YM’s death is crazily stupid. Me too. Logically, the death could‘ve been avoided since there was more than 10 secs interval between staggered soldier struggling to throw the spear and it arrived to YM’s body. Mighty Woon should’ve stopped the failing soldier. Ok lah, Woon was far, the other King’s soldiers. There were like more than 20 of them. So even tho YM already surrendered to death, mathematically, percentage of dying not happening is higher than dying. WTH ? Hahahaha I know I know. First rule of watching KDrama, screw the logics. But babe, if by continue existing will bring no value to his life, might as well just end it right? Don’t get me wrong. I’m strongly against suicide.  Dem, PD messed it! They should’ve made him died protecting his brother, that would be more honorable. SoI’m just going to pretend he did. I guess he wanted to die with honor rather than live without pride. So yeah. He died.

I know your stand about MH though I can’t understand why you can easily forgive her. You’re the crazy one.The one that my sister describes as the grey to my black & white life. And I need grey.

Flaws. There’s a lot. But I don’t see them as flaws. They're just inconsistent details which if you look them from another angle, can be very funny fillers. Where did King’s Mom go? Old people fought better than trained guards. Eh? Shaman Mommy suddenly died. Seol died too. 5 years later, funny guy in green has white sideburn but not his hair [black hair!]. Under-utilized YW’s freaking smart brain. Too much crying eh Hwon? Somehow off-mood mother-daughter reunion. King seemed to have only 2 people beside him, yet he’s supposed to be THE King. Why it took her too long to remember when she’s supposed to be the smart one? How Yeom get that OLD? Heh. WTH. It’s 40+% rating. I don’t have complains. Seriously richard simmons, it’s a great love story.

P/s: About the rating. Hmm. I think it is because of the strike. The 42% are the in-love people.You-break-my-heart-but-I-forgive-you-since-I-really-truly-love-you-it-hurts fans. Like you my dear. You waited. But the other 4-6% are the interested-ish people .I-had-a-crush-on-you-but-heck-you-decided-not-to-care-so-I’m-just-going-to-go-away viewers.

P/s/s: I know you have a 99% probability of posting this so am taking this opportunity to thank you girls/guys in the thread. One word. AWESOME. I’ll be bloody honest here. Even tho at first, I found your craziness is ridiculous and mind-disturbing [seriously, is not like you’ll lose your nose if YM dies, but why are you guys so stressed over it?] but I think for some people, we NEED this to sustain our sanity. Life is hard, work is crazy, bosses are annoying, exam is killing, studying is getting boring, boyfriends are headache, and girlfriends are heartache. So this distraction is required. Good distraction. A very fun one I may say.  Thank you for making friends with my wife (and me, indirectly). I certainly enjoyed your company. It was short. Nonetheless, it was great. I dunno if am gonna stick around for another cycle of Crazy KDrama syndrome. Rain check, shall we? For now, be good. Be healthy. Take care.

richard simmons, I have to go. Works are calling my name. See you later. Love you.

Yours,

Yeon Woo’s Boy. Kekekeke 

Dear MoonSun friends,

My dear, Oh goodness. I love you guys. Turtle egg LOVE! The best 3 months! I thank for all the vids, pics, spoilers, goodies, thots, comments and of course you the silent readers. Chinca love you guys! Chinca! Thank you Thank you Thank you! [i’m crying  *quoted image* while writing this] Aaaa…. Mwoya! Why so sad? Aaa….Love *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*!

P/s : My next stop is Rooftop Prince. What to do, I’m a big sucker for cute guys in dresses. Hehehe. See some of you there ok? Annyeong!!!

i was waiting for this. seriously.

i haven't watch that last episode, so no comment on how YM died.

You also Minhwa supporter?..er.. can i say like that? ME TOO LOVE HOW SHE OBSESS OVER HIS HUBBY, I DON'T KNOW WHY..^^;;

i think Janshil can be a very powerful shaman^^

agree...seriously. LIKE x30000000000000000000000000000000000000

i seriously like both of you...as like i mentioned before, i am your fan...(will stalk azuwaza unnie forever.. ahahhaa)

how much i like your post?..if we compile all your post here and publish a book from it. i will buy at least 10 copies of it.. (i will come back here one day, to read your past post since i was not here from the start.)

will be in rooftop prince too..hehe.. can stalk your post again^^

TO ALL MoonSun fans here... thank you...it's a short period for me but still it's a very enjoyable for me.

i will miss this very much. JINJJA RO~!!

thx to my friend why introduce this drama to me^^

will come and edit this post again after i watch the epic last episode^^

Guest cococrust

ep 19v2 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xuqohh

ep 20 finale c-sub

pt 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kh9y1z

pt 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zvxr2g

definitely on my 'to-watch' bucket !! enJOY !!@!!