[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

i stayed in the corner over the past 2 months, read n followed this thread silently. finally, the moon embraces the sun has come to an end. i just wanna express my thankful to y'all for providing great discussions, info, previews, BTS, pictures, etc. i don't even know who y'all, where y'all come from, b'coz of the same passion n interest in KDrama we gather here for more than 2 months sharing our thoughts, comments, critics, etc. what an amazing n unforgettable time.

So. we're done with TMETS tears.giftears.giftears.gif. I'll miss this thread. I'll miss the show. I'll miss the casts. hope we'll meet up in another thread of KDrama tears.giftears.giftears.gif

Overall: The Moon Embraces The Sun is DAEBAK, The Casts n Crews did good job.

@semi-fly: thank you so so so much for the torrents (quick n fast releases as always)

THANK YOU GUYS!!!

Guest carrey

Though I am still waiting for english subs to come out, I just to thank all of the MoonSunners here. I enjoyed lurking and commenting some time, it helped me a lot in understanding this drama. Hope my next drama (Rooftop Prince) will help me lessen missing this drama...

@semi-fly you are lifesaver. Thank you so much.

YW said she has a gift to king regarding MW's problem. King hurried to his room and what was YW's gift????

i read @dramabeans ... YW is teasing Hwon ... referring to previous time when Hwon said he has hidden gift for her ... so .. my understanding is .. YW refer to herself also ... as the gift :wub: but then the word "gift" reminds Hwon about his own "secret gift" for YW bday ... that's why he hurriedly make excuse and go ... :rolleyes:

From dramabeans : That night, Yeon-woo surprises Hwon with one of his games: She has hidden a gift in this room for him. The word “gift” strikes a chord, though, and he immediately gets up with a nervous gulp and excuses himself.

Watched the whole episode without subs and without fast forwarding.

Even though I knew what happened, the tissues still came in handy.

At the end of it all, I felt relieved, yet sad. It was like reading a book and you reached the end. Knowing that there will be no episode next week, no continuation of the story left a feeling of loss.

I agree that it was not a perfect drama (is there any perfect drama?) But it managed to pull at the heartstrings, kept us going back for more and made us debate certain issues within the drama.

I watched the drama taking it at face value as something to be enjoyed and savored. There were criticisms about the actors, the characters, the dislike for certain characters in the story (we have some blood-thirsty soompiers!) or love for some of the characters.

I admit I watched this because of JIW. But there were so many new and great surprises and discoveries. I became introduced to Woon(not really since I watched him in FBRS) , Seol, Janshil, Nok Young, Bok Kyung, Young Hwon, Young Yeon Woo, Young Yang Myung, Young Yeom, Hyung Sun, Inspector Hong, the evil Yoon Papa, evil Botox granny, Yeon Woo's mom and Dad, Hwon's father and many many more. (Sorry but their character names are so ingrained that I identify them through it)

From beginning to end, it has been a wondrous ride. We had the ups (cute parts) and the downs (so much crying and deaths)! Thanks MoonSun-ers for sticking through this rollercoaster of emotions. Thanks to all who contributed their energies into posting pictures, videos , spoilers, previews and torrents and links. Let's meet again at Rooftop Prince! :P

thanks to everyone!!! director, kim soohyun, han ga-in, jung il-woo, kim min seo, song jaerim, nam bora and other actors for making this beautiful drama... sorry, i suck in remembering actor's name...

without you all, TMTETS won't be the same...

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I'll definitely miss this drama... TMTETS has it's own magic that make me wait for it every week...

this drama is not perfect but it shine beautifully... it shine with colour of rainbow and it's really hard for me to let it go...

there is no drama with no flaw... but TMTETS definitely one of the best drama I ever watch...

thanks to everyone that keep me updated to this drama through soompi, facebook or youtube...

you all are the best!!! MoonSun-er Jjang!!! i'll miss you all!!! tears.gif tears.gif tears.gif

to azuwaza unnie n your hubby, thanks for providing me with a good laugh... both of you never fail to make me laugh...

let's we all meet again in other drama page next time...

i think i'll still visit this page after sometime.. it's hard to let go this thread...

lastly, The Moon That Embraces The Sun Daebak!!! 

Han Ga In Sent Off ‘The Sun and the Moon’ Alone

2012-03-16 14:13 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, JinHo

http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/conte..

Translation Credit : Erika Kim

MBC’s The Sun and the Moon aired its big finale on March 15. It managed to score a rare success in an age that says 20 percent viewership ratings are outstanding, coming in with 42.2 percent (AGB Nielsen Media Research).

But while everyone was laughing and crying with the drama, the female lead Han Ga In was left alone at her home to watch her last episode.

In the episode, Yang Myung (Jung Il Woo) chose to die after clearing the powers rallying against Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun), and Hwon came together with Yeon Woo (Han Ga In) in a happy ending.

The last episode is, of course, meaningful for all actors. Because of this, they mostly come together to watch it and party away its last, but Han Ga In had to miss out.

She almost even missed watching her last episode because of her busy schedule. On the evening of March 15, she appeared at the showcase for the film Architecture 101. The event went on longer than expected because of the explosive reactions from the audience, barely ending just 30 minutes before The Sun and the Moon was to air.

An official from her agency said, “Right after the event she headed to her home to watch The Sun and the Moon. She was determined to watch the last episode.”

She could’ve watched it with her husband, Yeon Jeong Hun, but even he was absent due to a shoot for the MBN drama Can Love Become Money. Han Ga In couldn’t help but look on the grand finale of The Sun and the Moon alone.

The official added, “It was inevitable because they were both busy with their schedules.

She plans to send off the drama with her colleagues at the wrap up event scheduled for March 16.”

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

http://www.enewsworld.com/Upload/News/Contents/87293707.jpg

.... sooo ... Farewell Party tonite :wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I know, peipei would the gifs. impatient and aggressive indeed.

@ kelcy take emmm. no problem...

Your gifts are DAEBAK!!!! I think you should change your name to crazynyts instead of just one..... hahhahah! :P

You just knew exactly what i really want... hehehehe ... thanks !!

Gutter girls think alike! It is such a sweet kiss! I LOVE IT TO THE MAX! hhahahah!

Have you seen Softy's comment about the kiss? I do agree with her regarding KSH's part but I think HGI also modestly replied to the kiss. kekekek! I bet you watched it a thousand times too! :D:D

Your gifts are DAEBAK!!!! I think you should change your name to crazynyts instead of just one..... hahhahah! :P

Gutter girls think alike! It is such a sweet kiss! I LOVE IT TO THE MAX! hhahahah!

Have you seen Softy's comment about the kiss? I do agree with her regarding KSH's part but I think HGI also modestly replied to the kiss. kekekek! I bet you watched it a thousand times too! :D:D

of course i noticed it... HGI opened her lips a bit wide than before...kekekeke :wub:

yeah ... she definitely open her lips and kissing back ... i notice for sure coz i captured that scene :lol:

slmzpz.jpg

@ kelcy,

What is wrong wit ur PM? I cant find ur reply...2 times....leave a message in ur wall/cafe as well...

huh ??? :blink: really ???

i got your PM and replied both times ... you didnt get it ?

will check ok *confused* blush.gif