[Drama 2011-12] TV Novel Dear My Sister/Bokhee Noona TV소설 복희 누나

creidesca

Spoiler for EP 52:

Geumju rests her head on Youngpyo's shoulders. He wants to put his arms around her, but puts them down then takes a hold of her arms and pushes her away. Rejecting her? The guy looks like he's in agony over the situation. Geumju even had tears flowing. Later, Youngpyo calls Bokhui. She can tell from his voice something must be wrong, but whenever she tries to ask, he talks or has her talk about something else. Anyways, in previews for EP 53, I don't know what Geumju's father said to Youngpyo, but later we see him falling to his knees. Also, Eun Young has been diagnosed w/ pulmonary tuberculosis.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serves Mija right? Looks like her husband has gotten her pregnant! But poor Jeomnye! She can't seem to get pregnant and Mija's news has hit her hard.

Thank u for the spoilers. i am following this drama on KBS WORLD. Today it aired ep.45. I like the story very much. Youngpyo is very good looking. And Bokhui, i find her too healthy and well-built for her age. I cant believe my eyes that she is only 20years of age. at first i did not like jeonmye, but after marrying dalbong, she has completely changed. i hate mija & her husband, they are really annoying and also the ajumma who works in the factory. Money lender, something is fishy about him. Geumju and eunju, i dont like them either.

Is taeju still sleeping in his grandma's room????? Poor bunok!!!!!

With all due respect to the little girl from Just You/My One and Only, how could the young Bok Hee NOT have won the Best Child Actress award at the KBS Drama Awards? She's excellent here and has a very bright future ahead of her. 

Why more than 50 episodes, yet Bokhee still hasn't found her brother?

if you think about it...the current Bokhee is 19yrs old, that would make her brother Boknam 12 at the moment. The actor to play the older version doesn't look 12 does he? I think we will have to wait for some more "years" to pass by.

And correction to my spoiler from EP 57 (after seeing EP 58):

Ah, so Minsu's mom got them all a new place, much larger than the previous flat, so now Eun Young even has a room.

EP 60:

Geumju to marry 백태웅? Dowry-like gifts were brought and Geumju gets dressed in Hanbok. However, by the previews for EP 61, whatever Dal Bong had to say to Geumju leads her to enter Youngpyo's room in the dark of night! Also, what does Hong Baekgu want w/ Bokhui?

EP 62

The main focus of this ep was on Youngpyo, Geumju, and the consequences of her going to his room. Youngpyo was seriously sick after Geumju entered his room that one night, warranting him to visit the hospital clinic. From previews for EP 63, Geumju's Dad learns of the "relationship" because he caught Geumju going to Youngpyo's door (from EP 62) but Youngpyo wasn't willing to speak to her and even locked his door! Youngpyo will be leaving the winery? Geumju devastated.

Archived