[Drama 2011-12] TV Novel Dear My Sister/Bokhee Noona TV소설 복희 누나

creidesca

i am watching this drama too....was hooked when i stumbled upon this drama on kbs world....damn the grandma is such an irritating old women and i cant believed she actually wanted to get Taeju a wife :wacko: omo from the screen cap above did taeju really get married?? we are few episodes behind from korea broadcast....

Yes, it looks like the girl has accepted and in EP 42, her father has signed some documents.

For those living SoCal, KBS World will begin to air the drama either today or tomorrow, depending on which service you receive your channel (DishNetwork or TimeWarner/COX).

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jang Mi In Ae posted the following photo to twitter on the 3rd of January:

430506722.jpg

and the following on Kim Na Woon's blog:

00dsd5.jpg

Does that mean actor Otani Ryohei (who also starred w/ Jang Mi In Ae on MBC's Soulmate) will be appearing in the drama?

i always thought there's gonna be a love line between Bok Hee & Joon Mo but doesn't seem like it? he's still seemingly devoted to his first love and now with her hubby out of the way ... then i thought maybe the oppa guy will be the 3rd wheel seeing how fond he is of Bok Hee when they were young ... but doesn't look like that will happen too. haha ... oh boy ... i like him too much for him to fall for the bratty eldest daughter. so that left the money lender ahjussi and whoever that Otani Ryohei guy is going to play to develop a love plot with Bok Hee or is he Joon Mo's dead friend? i don't recall seeing Joon Mo's dead friend right? i'm sure since there's no bodily proof he's gonna appear sometime later alive. =OOOO ... :ph34r:

i always thought there's gonna be a love line between Bok Hee & Joon Mo but doesn't seem like it? he's still seemingly devoted to his first love and now with her hubby out of the way ... then i thought maybe the oppa guy will be the 3rd wheel seeing how fond he is of Bok Hee when they were young ... but doesn't look like that will happen too. haha ... oh boy ... i like him too much for him to fall for the bratty eldest daughter. so that left the money lender ahjussi and whoever that Otani Ryohei guy is going to play to develop a love plot with Bok Hee or is he Joon Mo's dead friend? i don't recall seeing Joon Mo's dead friend right? i'm sure since there's no bodily proof he's gonna appear sometime later alive. =OOOO ... :ph34r:

confusing isn't it? It seems that Joonmo & Eunyoung are "together" now. Bokhui, Min-su and Eunju held a celebratory dinner for the two? Bokhui even gifted the couple and baby with a photo album and placed a card within the album for their personal reading. And for a moment I nearly thought there might be something b/w Min-su & Bokhui (what w/ Eunju's jealousies).

Wait, if Joon Mo's dear friend isn't dead, does that mean he's the father of Eun-young's baby (she was so devastated upon hearing the death of that someone)? Surely this would just complicate matters.

But Youngpyo has been in love w/ Geumju since close to forever...she's the reason why he got expelled from school in the first place, when he got into a fight with a senior classmate, defending her honor/name.

Also exactly how old is Bok Nam supposed to be this year? At the beginning of the drama he was just 6-7. Add the 7yrs that passed from when Bokhui left the winery to now, Bok Nam would be 14-15? I'm guessing we won't be seeing him anytime soon. Any chances that Bokhui or Boknam will eventually see Boknam's mom if she's not already dead?

Do you think Bokhui will be following in her mom's footsteps on certain levels? According to Mija & Jeomnye, Bokhui's mom had once been a gofer for a traditional dress shop. She eventually marries Byeongman (he's much older than her) who has a sick wife and children of his own.

confusing isn't it? It seems that Joonmo & Eunyoung are "together" now.  Bokhui, Min-su and Eunju held a celebratory dinner for the two? Bokhui even gifted the couple and baby with a photo album and placed a card within the album for their personal reading. And for a moment I nearly thought there might be something b/w Min-su & Bokhui (what w/ Eunju's jealousies).  

I did think of Min-su too but then again he just seems like a nice guy more than anything. EJ is jealous of anyone who so much as look at BH's way ever since GJ kind of poisoned her mind. She was really such a sweet thing when she was young. But now she thinks BH is out to steal anyone that she cared about ie. stepmom, dad, Joonmo and now MS.

Wait, if Joon Mo's dear friend isn't dead, does that mean he's the father of Eun-young's baby (she was so devastated upon hearing the death of that someone)? Surely this would just complicate matters.

Well ... this is a drama right. Haha. So I guess it has to be complicated for it to be interesting. I'm confused though ... it sound like you don't know who's the father of EY's baby? Are you not watching with subs? I'm behind since I'm watching it on KBS World.

Joon Mo fell in love with EY when he first met her but she was his friend's girl friend. JM's friend is more of a fanatical student protestor than he ever was and at the time he was back in Deokcheon with a limp ... the friend was actually in jail. I think there was mention of the friend saving him which makes JM all the more guilty and determined to keep his distance from EY because of his feelings. So anyway, EY came to to Deokcheon to find JM because she claim to miss him & their days together as threesome. So anyway, EY did in the end marry that friend who apparently is not a very attentive husband either and always out being chased by the goverment for his anti protest activities. Husband was apparently not that happy to hear she got pregnant either and his death was highly suspicious with police warning JM about prying and questioning too much. He was suppose to be in police custody but ended up dead in front of a theater or something hit by taxi. And it's crazily suspicious they cremate him and his ashes is all that's left for JM to collect so nothing to identify. (Hmm... sorry for this recap if you already know all this)

But Youngpyo has been in love w/ Geumju since close to forever...she's the reason why he got expelled from school in the first place, when he got into a fight with a senior classmate, defending her honor/name.

Well ... it's just that she has such a nasty personaltiy for such a pretty girl and I was hoping YP has better taste than that. Haha.

Also exactly how old is Bok Nam supposed to be this year? At the beginning of the drama he was just 6-7. Add the 7yrs that passed from when Bokhui left the winery to now, Bok Nam would be 14-15? I'm guessing we won't be seeing him anytime soon. Any chances that Bokhui or Boknam will eventually see Boknam's mom if she's not already dead?

Hmm... you're right. I guess it will be years probably before an adult Bok Nam will turn up. I wish the stepmom should just disappear forever but most likely she will turn up like a bad apple somewhere along the line blaming BH for abandoning her son and doing the emotional blackmail thing etc ... :ph34r:

Do you think Bokhui will be following in her mom's footsteps on certain levels? According to Mija & Jeomnye, Bokhui's mom had once been a gofer for a traditional dress shop. She eventually marries Byeongman (he's much older than her) who has a sick wife and children of his own.

Well the money lender ahjussi seems like an interesting character for the moment ... guess we'll have to wait to see what develops. I do wonder though if he's already married.

Well ... this is a drama right. Haha. So I guess it has to be complicated for it to be interesting. I'm confused though ... it sound like you don't know who's the father of EY's baby? Are you not watching with subs? I'm behind since I'm watching it on KBS World.

I am indeed watching the drama without subs (following the drama live through able.kbs.co.kr/live @ 4PM PT Sun-Thurs, since Seoul Time is ahead of Pacific Time Zone by roughly 17hrs), as this is the only K-drama I am following right now. Currently rewatching with DevilSlobs tvrips.

Joon Mo fell in love with EY when he first met her but she was his friend's girl friend. JM's friend is more of a fanatical student protestor than he ever was and at the time he was back in Deokcheon with a limp ... the friend was actually in jail. I think there was mention of the friend saving him which makes JM all the more guilty and determined to keep his distance from EY because of his feelings. So anyway, EY came to to Deokcheon to find JM because she claim to miss him & their days together as threesome. So anyway, EY did in the end marry that friend who apparently is not a very attentive husband either and always out being chased by the goverment for his anti protest activities. Husband was apparently not that happy to hear she got pregnant either and his death was highly suspicious with police warning JM about prying and questioning too much. He was suppose to be in police custody but ended up dead in front of a theater or something hit by taxi. And it's crazily suspicious they cremate him and his ashes is all that's left for JM to collect so nothing to identify. (Hmm... sorry for this recap if you already know all this)

Thank you for the explanation! Uh oh, if the husband isn't dead, then there's a small chance EY may go back to him. I don't think JM and EY are officially married in the eyes of the law. JM said what I believe are "vows" to EY with BH as witness in EY's living quarters. JM's sister is still against him and EY, and he's moved out of the place that he had shared with MS & EJ.

Well ... it's just that she has such a nasty personaltiy for such a pretty girl and I was hoping YP has better taste than that. Haha.

Poor YP, he's suffering from GJ's actions. It seems that after each of their heated talks, he ends back in his room sitting there in the dark trying to sort his feelings out. GJ is conflicted as well. I think she got jealous in the latest episode when she overhears YP conversing w/ BH over the phone--he was smiling at one point during the call (he hadn't smiled in days I guess). It's so funny that whenever she's really looking for him, he's never in the place she expects him to be, which irks her even more. And she really needs to get over seeing him as only a "servant" in her household.

Well the money lender ahjussi seems like an interesting character for the moment ... guess we'll have to wait to see what develops. I do wonder though if he's already married.

I was shocked that he came directly to BH's factory in EP45 and with an entourage. No idea what was going on, but the EP ends with BH and him at some private/expensive place they've been to previously.

I went looking for news on the drama through the various Korean online search websites after I saw that JM was getting together with EY. From the way things are at the moment, BH doesn't seem to have a love interest yet, so I am excited to "learn" of Otani Ryohei's character.

I am beginning to really dislike Mija. She has no right to treat Taeju's bride in that manner. And I wonder who ransacked/stole from Bokhee's factory?

Mija as in the aunt? I forgot her name. hahaha She's a nasty piece of work. She totally went beserk when she got whiff that her mom is planning to get Taeju married in the hope that she might get a great grandson and carry on the Song family name ... because she wanted the company to be inherited by her own son. Taeju's bride seems like a good girl so far. So did Taeju insist on sleeping with the grandma instead of the bride? Hahaha ... that will foil grandma's attempt and prove everyone was right that he cannot bed a girl with the mentality of a 6 year old and they are doing a disservice to the girl by having her marry him.

Mija as in the aunt? I forgot her name. hahaha She's a nasty piece of work. She totally went beserk when she got whiff that her mom is planning to get Taeju married in the hope that she might get a great grandson and carry on the Song family name ... because she wanted the company to be inherited by her own son. Taeju's bride seems like a good girl so far. So did Taeju insist on sleeping with the grandma instead of the bride? Hahaha ... that will foil grandma's attempt and prove everyone was right that he cannot bed a girl with the mentality of a 6 year old and they are doing a disservice to the girl by having her marry him.

Yes, the aunt. And I'm not sure whether Taeju insisted on sleeping w/ Grandma, or he just didn't like the smell in the room that he and his bride would be sleeping in. But oh! you should have seen Jeomnye's (the housekeeper/maid/Dalbong's wife) squeal when she poked a whole in the screen.

The next person I heartily dislike is Geumju. I think she asked Bokhui if she liked Youngpyo (either in the preview for EP48 or in EP 47 itself). Whatever Bokhui's response, she didn't like it and won't be letting Youngpyo "go" even though she won't have anything to do with him because he's a "servant" in her eyes. And she's putting more ideas into Eunju's head, which might have backfired on herself. Two insecure sisters!

After watch a few episode... i found a few character very annoying..... grandma, mija (aunt), geumju, eunju (i think this 2 become more like their grandma..hehehehe) & one of Bokhee worker.... I luv Bokhee, her mother, Young Pyo character ....b4 this i hate Jeomnye but after married to Dal Bong her character change (they became lovely couple)

Archived