[Drama 2011-12] TV Novel Dear My Sister/Bokhee Noona TV소설 복희 누나

creidesca

Yes, the aunt. And I'm not sure whether Taeju insisted on sleeping w/ Grandma, or he just didn't like the smell in the room that he and his bride would be sleeping in. But oh! you should have seen Jeomnye's (the housekeeper/maid/Dalbong's wife) squeal when she poked a whole in the screen.

:o ... i hope her squealing is a good thing. hahaha. just in case you don't know ... Jeomnye was married before to an idiot like Taeju or so I recall her saying and he only wanted to sleep with his mother so I guess the marriage was not consumated and she then came back to her aunt's house.

The next person I heartily dislike is Geumju. I think she asked Bokhui if she liked Youngpyo (either in the preview for EP48 or in EP 47 itself). Whatever Bokhui's response, she didn't like it and won't be letting Youngpyo "go" even though she won't have anything to do with him because he's a "servant" in her eyes. And she's putting more ideas into Eunju's head, which might have backfired on herself. Two insecure sisters!

yeah ... me too. Geumju is such a $@%#$%. she's selfish, vain & stuck up. honestly i don't see any good qualities in her except she's supposedly pretty in a fake way ... well at least to me anyway. i hate how she try to egg on Yeongpyo after finding her pix in his keeping and suspecting he might like her. she seems pleased but i'm not sure she will not disdain YP if he actually profess his feelings for her. -_- EJ was a nicer person before GJ poisonous word works in making her feel that the stepmom was never genuine to her especially after the appearance of BH. i hope she gets over it soon ... she's also darn annoying. i wish MS will just give her the cold shoulder for being such brat but he's too nice.

i'm still wondering if the money lender ahjussi is going to be BH's love interest. hahaha. he seems more of a daddy long leg to her for the moment. although it would seem he's helping her or giving her the loan with the approval of the grandpa that BH used to know when she babysat a pair of twins after she ran away from home to look for Bok Nam.

...b4 this i hate Jeomnye but after married to Dal Bong her character change  (they became lovely couple)

yeah ... Jeonmye became much nicer person after marriage to DB ... which is kind of sweet.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watch a few episode... i found a few character very annoying..... grandma, mija (aunt), geumju, eunju (i think this 2 become more like their grandma..hehehehe) & one of Bokhee worker.... I luv Bokhee, her mother, Young Pyo character ....b4 this i hate Jeomnye but after married to Dal Bong her character change (they became lovely couple)

I feel that the grandma is starting to soften up...no more worries about the family not being able to carry on the name. She and Jeongae (Bokhui's bio mom) will be very protective of Taeju's bride.

Yes, Jeomnye attitude has gotten so much better!

:o ... i hope her squealing is a good thing. hahaha. just in case you don't know ... Jeomnye was married before to an idiot like Taeju or so I recall her saying and he only wanted to sleep with his mother so I guess the marriage was not consumated and she then came back to her aunt's house.

Really? She must have revealed this much later on because from the early episodes I got that it was because Jeomnye didn't put out the night of her own wedding (her own words to Dalbong by the place they meet at night) because when the lights were turned out all she could think of was of Dalbong!

i'm still wondering if the money lender ahjussi is going to be BH's love interest. hahaha. he seems more of a daddy long leg to her for the moment. although it would seem he's helping her or giving her the loan with the approval of the grandpa that BH used to know when she babysat a pair of twins after she ran away from home to look for Bok Nam.

We'll just have to patiently wait and see. And looks like Grandma wants Bokhui to return to Deokcheon, but Bokhui is having bitter memories of when Mija slapped her for returning late for baby Gideok's feeding.

Oh no! Please, please correct me if I am wrong, but it looks like Otani Ryohei will not be playing Bokhui's love interest. Instead he'll be involved w/ Geumju & Youngpyo! However, it's only a guest star appearance (cameo?).

His character is 백태웅 and he'll be making his first appearance in EP 50 (Friday's episode).

sources: sports donga, mydaily, sports khan, maxmovie

1111222.jpg

1111221d.jpg

111123z.jpg

1111241o.jpg

Ok, I think I know who stole from Bokhui's factory (based on preview @ end of EP 49):

It might be one of the kids whose mom works at the factory! I believe it's the female worker who caused a row w/ 1 of the male workers episodes back. The way that woman looked down when the 2 kids were dragged into the factory by the police officer.

Didn't see any sign of Otani Ryohei in the preview, so either he'll appear at end of EP 50 or in EP 51.

Oh, oh, does it look like Min Su's father may be against the Eunju-Minsu pairing? And Minsu's reaction to Eunju when she hugged him, as if he thought it was unproper. Mayhaps he didn't like whatever Eunju told him either.

And I'm wondering, could there be something more to Eun Young's coughing? I've seen her cough in 2 episodes so far.

Ok, I think I know who stole from Bokhui's factory (based on preview @ end of EP 49):

It might be one of the kids whose mom works at the factory! I believe it's the female worker who caused a row w/ 1 of the male workers episodes back. The way that woman looked down when the 2 kids were dragged into the factory by the police officer.

Didn't see any sign of Otani Ryohei in the preview, so either he'll appear at end of EP 50 or in EP 51.

Oh, oh, does it look like Min Su's father may be against the Eunju-Minsu pairing? And Minsu's reaction to Eunju when she hugged him, as if he thought it was unproper. Mayhaps he didn't like whatever Eunju told him either.

And I'm wondering, could there be something more to Eun Young's coughing? I've seen her cough in 2 episodes so far.

i'm not surprised Minsu's dad is against them since he's not unaware that his wife have feelings for EJ's dad. i think she was the wife's friend ... something like her brother's relationship with Eun Yeong. that's why she supported him earlier and told him to confess to EY instead of living with regrets like herself. anyway, MS's parents are another set of unlikeable characters for me.

Correction:

It's the other female worker's son (not the one who has the abusive husband) that stole from the factory. I don't know how Taeju's bride will be living out her days. To make him fall asleep at night she has to play games w/ him, read to him. Couldn't help laughing when Dalbong thought Jeomnye would be angry when he was caught w/ those magazines, but she was very okay!

I wonder what the argument b/w Youngpyo & Geumju, but it involved Bokhui. Eun Young continues to cough (forshadowing?). And Otani Ryohei will make his appearance in EP 51. Can't tell whether Youngypo knows him or that he feels his character will bring him trouble.

Just watched EP 8 w/ e-subs. Wow, so Youngpyo's family was rich (according to Mal-gu)! His father died protecting the winery from the communists, thus the Grandma taking him in. Mal-gu thought the family didn't send Youngpyo to school, but we all know that wasn't the case. Youngpyo got expelled. What they don't know is the reason he got expelled. How can Geumju treat him like that all those years!

Guest leondgrey

Just watched EP 8 w/ e-subs. Wow, so Youngpyo's family was rich (according to Mal-gu)! His father died protecting the winery from the communists, thus the Grandma taking him in. Mal-gu thought the family didn't send Youngpyo to school, but we all know that wasn't the case. Youngpyo got expelled. What they don't know is the reason he got expelled. How can Geumju treat him like that all those years!

no, youngpyo family not rich, they work for winery, and yes His father died protecting the winery from the communists, and his mother run away left him alone, so he always mad why his father must die to protect someone else winery. and i think geumju have feeling for youngpyo, so even they always argue and fight she never badmouth youngpyo to her father or grandma. and lately in kbs world episode, she try to make youngpyo confess his feeling to her few times and make first move to her, but youngpyo always avoid her with saying that he is a servant for her family and geumju is his master daughter.

i think geumju have feeling for youngpyo since highschool, but she doesn't realize that coz their status.

no, youngpyo family not rich, they work for winery, and yes His father died protecting the winery from the communists, and his mother run away left him alone, so he always mad why his father must die to protect someone else winery. and i think geumju have feeling for youngpyo, so even they always argue and fight she never badmouth youngpyo to her father or grandma. and lately in kbs world episode, she try to make youngpyo confess his feeling to her few times and make first move to her, but youngpyo always avoid her with saying that he is a servant for her family and geumju is his master daughter.

i think geumju have feeling for youngpyo since highschool, but she doesn't realize that coz their status.

Were the translated subs from KBS World mistranslated then? This was what the subs read (said by Mal-gu): "His family was rich, yet you have him run errands..." The Grandma only stopped him because he got the part about them not sending Youngpyo to school wrong.

Were the translated subs from KBS World mistranslated then? This was what the subs read (said by Mal-gu): "His family was rich, yet you have him run errands..." The Grandma only stopped him because he got the part about them not sending Youngpyo to school wrong.

strange. i'm watching via kbsworld too and what i understood from the sub i read was the same as leondgrey. =O do they have 2 version of esubs? because i don't remember any mention of YP's family being rich.

strange. i'm watching via kbsworld too and what i understood from the sub i read was the same as leondgrey. =O do they have 2 version of esubs? because i don't remember any mention of YP's family being rich.

oh wow! 2 different versions of subs! I was watching from the DevilSlob kbsworld tvrips uped to am-addiction.

sounds like EY's storyline is headed for some terminal illness which will leave the path open for a JM & BH pairing? after all they are most likely going to rear JY together ... what with BH's affinity towards kids and caring for them even when she was young.

Guest 2Van123

Yes, YP's family was rich. The Uncle said they even helped out Granny's family at one time or they would have lost the winery. And raising YP is just a small measure of repaying the debt. Some measure - he's treated like a servant!

Archived