Img0402_20120105152458_2.jpg

Img0402_20120105152458_3.jpg

Can't wait for 2nd episode!!!! It will be wonderful ride :wub:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eunhye05

I'm done watching another great episode. :) We finally get introduced to the Baby born onboard that tragic flight and she's adorable! We're also given glimpses to the characters pasts and the obstacles pilots/co-pilots have to overcome. I can't wait for more!

Here's my reactions to it and guesses as to what took place as we wait for subs. hehe 

Episode 2

-HDJ goes home to find these ajusshis wrecking her house. I guess its probably a letter of eviction indeed but are people really this bad that they have to trash the place. How could she leave her younger sister without anyone to care for her? Yikes!

They're very poor it seems. So co-pilots are like interns then... they dont earn much yet until they become pilots?

-CaptainKim runs into the Airline Owner. Some drama going on. Not sure what though but they're both sad.

-  JJH shower scene! Hottahotta! :D He has a severe burn on his back.... and Clara has one too on her arm. These two must be siblings since they flashback to a fire scene where they both got their burns. Is the Airline Owner hiding something?

- Back at the Han residence, the Han Sisters are so cute and sweet. The younger one is treating her Unnies bruises. Did they beat her up or did she get that when falling down. Yikes!

-  Look at the maintenance staff guy. I wonder if he's her uncle or just some sweet ajusshi helping her out. He was at her dad's funeral after all. Side note: He was also Gukwha's step-dad in Pure19. :)

- Back at the airport while the pilots are on standby - CaptKim is such a cold hottie. Haha. A twist to the mean chaebol roles in Kdramas. hehehe. Love how HDJ just doesnt back down. Oh CaptainKim.... if you only knew who's daughter you've been mistreating. tsktsk

- Apparently HDJ brings her little sister to the airport when she works and she also has this habit of leaving her alone for a bit. hihi. Good thing the kid's a bit mature and doesnt run off.

- Oh Mr.LeeChun is a playboy. hahaha. Apparently he and HDJ still havent fixed things between them. Baby sister watches him flirt with the flight attendants.

- HDJ gets back and spots him now talking to Baby sister. That's so cute how HDJ carries her baby sister off and away from him like that...just like a stuff toy. hahahah

- Now they're having lessons and Baby Sister is so checking out Mr. Captain Hottie Pants. I wonder what they were counting. His age? Oh this little one is so on to him, now she's offering him gummybears. hihihi.

- Ahh...so HDJ leaves her sister with with her Ajusshi Uncle when she flies. That's a relief! :D

- OK another flight. This time GHS is flying next to her (Jandi's) Dad from BOF. Hihi! They meet again. hihi

- There's a little turbulence and CaptainK who is actually deadheading and not flying the plane gets alarmed and he kicks her out of her co-pilot seat. Ok Tension in the Cockpit! Both pilots (CaptainK and Captain-Jandi'sDad) want control of the plane.

- We now cut to the kind Ajusshi uncle's house..Lee Chun just arrived... is that his dad. He see baby sister there too. I think he asks her where her mother is and she answers that HDJ is her unnie. He seems shocked! (with their age gap I am too. :P )

- Han sisters walk home...but...Oh No Not again! This time all the girls things are outside their house. Dear me. It's like HDJ is just full of bad luck. :S

- CaptainK is out jogging and he still can't get over the incident of long before and collapses on the runway. Now that's a great place to jog! The runway! Just be careful of runaway planes.

- Aww now the sisters are sleeping outdoors and we hear HDJ saying Sorry to her sister for all that's happened and their sad sad situation as they cuddle up in the cold. Her sister I guess is used to this and covers her unnie's mouth to shut her up. Sweet! I think I SHIP them now! teehee!

- Wow flight simulators. The earlier Pilot (Jandi's dad) fails his flight simulator test and is pissed at CaptainKim. The next pilot (Captain2) doesn't do any better either as he co-pilots with HDJ. Now CaptainKim tells him off for failing I think. What a hot blooded dude. Poor Captain2.

- It's dinner time and HDJ runs into LeeChun eating at a resto. He says something that hurts her and she goes telling him off in tears while threatening him with a spoon. hihi.

- HDJ is now practicing to say Sorry (to Captain2? for the failed simulator earlier?) and she runs into him. He's at the elementary school to pick up his son. I think she's begging him to let her co-pilot with him. That's just my pure guessing. She's using the drama card on him and he looks like he's extremely touched by her explanation or story. hehehe. I love her character. Hihi. HDJ FIGHTING!

- As HDJ walks home (so wait what/where is home now?) she ...well..runs into her sister... what was that kid doing on the street?! Aigooo! I'm having serious issues as to how this kid is taken care of. (Attention script writers! please give her a nanny. haha) That aside, the sisters reunion is so sweet and CaptainK who just arrives and lives near them apparently gets a glimpse of their interaction. The doting unnie and her baby sister. I wonder if all these airport people live nearby.

- I think the Captain2 and HDJ now have another chance at the simulator and they're pretty much rocking it. :D Goodjob! CaptainKim looks impressed. (just a bit) hehe.

- Now Captain2 and his kid are in flight enroute to Sydney. The kid tries to open up the exit doors in flight while his dad is unaware. He then gets scolded at, there is some commotion and we learn that he carries around a lunchbox with drawings, cards, writing for his mother that he wanted to throw out the window so she can read them in Heaven. (we learn this later)  Anyways, the Captain2 is extremely sorry for causing such problems and gives a lengthly tearful apology that is heard by the passengers, crew, CaptainKim and Co-Pilot HanDaJin.

- At their destination, CaptainKim once again witnesses a loving exchange between loved ones. This time it's Captain2 and his son. Something tells me that CaptainKim must have been deprived love and affection as a kid. (yep- there's your kdrama hero! hehe)

- While grounded HDJ tries in vain to get to fly a plane for one hour - flashing her pilot badge and all but the ground staff declines. she tries to sought help from Mr.CaptainKim-HottyPants but he disagrees.  Side note: JJH in swimming trunks is love! Oh more of this please!

- Fortunately HDJ finally gets a plane with Captain2 and his kid. The poor kid just wanted to throw the letters out to reach his mother and he finally gets to with this small plane. HDJ gets teary eyed and touched by this kid's attempt to speak to his mother by sending these letters to her in the sky. She of course can relate to his situation. Something tells me this Captain2 will be her father figure in the future episodes.

Can't wait for next episode! It looks like another winner! 

Guest ching22194

I want english sub :lol: i don't understand most of it.

My thoughts:

-JJH body is so hot and just like her sister i'll be staring at him all day :P

-Clara being rich can't get her burn marks removed, since that part is already aired she can have it done. :lol:

-HS carrying her sister is just too cute..

-Same as eunhye05 i wonder why is she so poor, she must have a descent salary don't you think?

-Most korean have similar family name and maybe that's the reason why JJH doesn't know HS is the Captains daughter

-I'm curious about that irresponsible stewardess, she's a big shot now..and the past will be taunting her and so will HDJ

I'm loving HS role, she's showing different emotions...

Most drama are pretty much predictable but this one tries to be different, showing different scenario/in-flight problems

and how the lead character solves it makes you anticipate the next episode. Even without love line i think this will be a hit.

Guest ching22194

ah i m sad i wanted this to be the no1 drama ratings wise.. :( i hope the ratings increase..i wanna watch it with eng subs hope it will be out soon!!

Usually MBC is a strong contender with this timeslot and since it's up against a historical drama (again from MBC)

it might be hard. Anything as long as it's double digit, i'm happy..

Im' thinking 15 as the the highest

Usually MBC is a strong contender with this timeslot and since it's up against a historical drama (again from MBC)

it might be hard. Anything as long as it's double digit, i'm happy..

Im' thinking 15 as the the highest

ah why does this happen all the time with my favourites..lee min ho and goo hye sun..personal taste against cinderella sister,city hunter against greatest love..and all the problems with airing of the musical..now comes moon embraces the sun against please captain..ah how frustrating :( but i will try to just enjoy it.. :)

waiting for eng subs eagerly!

Ok - don't shoot me, but GHS has yet to really capture me in any of her performances (not because she's not good but I personally could not connect), and I was hoping that this series would turn that around for me. Well, after seeing ep 1 (without subs), I am hooked. It is much better than I was expecting! I really like her in this role and she has guts and heart!! A lot of it and I buy into that. :) So I watched the time slot winner among the three, and I do love it, but I think this one had a stronger ep 1 (despite some of random things that happen)... I was actually expecting this to be the underdog of the 3... so yay for 2nd place. I do hope the ratings can go up and the storyline and the heart stays all the way through. Can't wait to see ep 2.

GHS, JJH and the rest of PCAP - Fighting!!!

Episode 2 Daebak!  :w00t::wub:

So the Han sisters lost their home.  :tears:  Is this how they do when they give notice of eviction? They have to trash the house first?  :angry:  Whoa..I would kick their a__ too...then I'll end up with cuts & bruises like Han Dajin. kekeke My heart goes out for her little sister & like the rest, why on earth Dajin's little sister out in the cold?..in the street at night? I have to wait for subs maybe I'll have my answers.

I knew it! Kang DS(LCH) has a playboy character in this drama. GHS & LCH will bring comedy on this drama I think. after that scene in the restaurant, Kang will have a change of heart for Dajin.:rolleyes: 

The shower scene:blush:  wow JJH's body is perfect!..his abs and biceps are rock solid. He's yummy.  sweatingbullets.gif  His acting is very good too. I have a lot of questions of everyones' relationship with one another. The sub will be a good help. :) The airplane ride with Dajin's new found little friend & his Dad was so touching esp. when the boy drop all his letter for his Mommy to read in heaven. Wow! The writers did great on this detail, showing real emotions of little & innocent kids...I cried again.  :tears: :(  I'm sure we will see more of heartwrenching scenes. This episode is even better & GHS's acting is very good. All the cast did a great job & the little ones really touched my heart. The next episodes will slowly reveal some past relationship, I think. Soooo looking forward for next week. All PCAP flyers fighting! Thanks to all your posts. .:D 

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

2nd episode:

Nationwide: 10,5%(+1,3%)

Seoul: 11,3% (+1,1%)

TNS Media Korea

2nd episode:

Nationwide: 10,1% (+0,1%)

Seoul: 11,2% (+0,3%)

Ratings rise up, but TMTETS is a hit already (22,2% in AGB). I hope the captain will had 13-15%. This will be a good, solid rating :-)

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

2nd episode:

TNS Media Korea

2nd episode:

Ratings rise up, but TMTETS is a hit already (22,2% in AGB). I hope the captain will had 13-15%. This will be a good, solid rating :-)

Thanks for the info :)

I havent watch the 2nd episode yet cant wait ;)

Want to share my MV guys hope you like it :)

http://youtu.be/yGxsM7BocoM

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

2nd episode:

TNS Media Korea

2nd episode:

Thanks for the information! I'm a big fangirl as any other of TMETS, however, after watching ep 2 of PCAP - I am also  fully convinced that this series needs more love and viewers!!! I found myself more excited about PCAP ep 2 then the other one... and watched this one first. :) I loved both of them in the end, but I do hope that more people will give PCAP a chance. I don't think anyone will be disappointed :) I too hope that it can do in the 14-15%'s... over the summer SBS's PTB did about that alongside KBS's TPM higher ratings. PCAP Fighting!!!

Archived