[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

To me this drama had what others didn't, heart. I genuinely found myself crying for and with the characters. The mini vignettes with the airplane passengers struck a chord with me, they were all so emotional and I like that they always found their happy ending through it all. Loved the cast and crew, sad to see this drama go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished watching and rewatching this drama for the past few days. I loved it so so much. I don't know what about it exactly that made me love this drama so much, but it was just so heartwarming to watch. Ji Jin Hee and Goo Hye Sun both did an excellent job with this drama. Although I couldn't really see the chemistry between them, I still loved watching them. I wish there were more dramas like this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

just finished ep 20 and must say WOWwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... must re-watch. JJH is indeed a great actor with facial expression telling everything even without a word.  Watched him in DJG but did not really notice him. Then Dong Yi...he was so wowwwwww that i kept re-watching. Now seeing him in modern day drama as CK...wow...he is still as good.  very genuine acting and somehow does not feel like watching acting...can see really good work.

TakeCareofUsCaptainEp20avi_003057123.jpg

TakeCareofUsCaptainEp20avi_003058658.jpg

TakeCareofUsCaptainEp20avi_003061828.jpg

TakeCareofUsCaptainEp20avi_003063897.jpg

TakeCareofUsCaptainEp20avi_003067801.jpg

TakeCareofUsCaptainEp20avi_003071371.jpg

TakeCareofUsCaptainEp20avi_003073306.jpg

TakeCareofUsCaptainEp20avi_003078845.jpg

TakeCareofUsCaptainEp20avi_003083383.jpg

TakeCareofUsCaptainEp20avi_003085018.jpg

TakeCareofUsCaptainEp20avi_003095962.jpg

TakeCareofUsCaptainEp20avi_003094928.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest S_sun

Hello PCAP fans,

I am just curious about the high number of visitors to this thread. Is PCAP showing somewhere at the moment? If so, which country? I was a fan when it was showed in Korea and it ended in March. It was a beautiful human drama, very touching,well-written and well-acted. I am happy to see so many fans still.

Enjoy watching it!

Hello PCAP fans,

I am just curious about the high number of visitors to this thread. Is PCAP showing somewhere at the moment? If so, which country? I was a fan when it was showed in Korea and it ended in March. It was a beautiful human drama, very touching,well-written and well-acted. I am happy to see so many fans still.

Enjoy watching it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vernexia

@ jojoannaah thank you! i've seen that part the other day which actually made me blur since he said that his father and him were friends and that yoon sung  was always trying hard ? =/

• 6 months later...

watching the 14th episode nw.... its so heartwarming watching this drama.... Reminds us all hw great relationships are... with parents.. siblings.. special ones.... Goo hye sun just rocks as-usual.. <3<3<3 and JJH (Captain Kim) wooooaaahhh.. wat a man... <3<3

i loveee fluffyyy <3<3 cutest baby - Kil so won <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0DOnMrnFle-zPDdrv8gm
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKw1g-9PppCZtlZBczvN8

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSiunwYSLasy4t_PEBnIr

• 2 weeks later...

Archived