[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this from Cheerko at the GHS thread. According to her, people in DC are saying that PCAP may just finish with 20 episodes after all. They said that there will be a back to back run either on wed or thur next week, they did not provide links to confirm this but hey, if it were true then yipee!!! That's absolutely great news!

Flyers thanks for your posts! Ayame-chan and Andy78...Thanks for the links! :rolleyes:  PCAP fighting!!!

SBS Announcement Regarding Remaining Episodes of Take Care of Us, Captain

SBS announced that they will not be airing tonight (February 29, 2012) the episode for Take Care of Us, Captain to give way for the live broadcast of the football qualifying match between South Korea and Kuwait in connection with the 2014 World Cup to be held in Brazil. Episode 17 of Take Care of Us, Captain will air tomorrow. The drama which was scheduled to have 20 episodes will end next week, March 8, 2012 and will be airing 2 consecutive episodes (meaning episodes 19 and 20 will air on March 8).

source [credit: baidu bar + Welcome to Happy's World website]

Well that pretty much answers our questions. We'll be getting 20 episodes after all. :)

But still... why oh why are they dragging out the concealing of the truth??? Who cares what CJW thinks? DJ already knows about her. I'm so confused. I want them to pick up some of their viewers back but I just don't think it's going to happen. I'm 100% certain that DJ doesn't know yet. We all know her personality and she's explosive... so if she knew, she would need a lot of time to process it all. And do people (MJ, CJW, DS...) realize that they are really hurting CK in the process, and will end up hurting DJ even more as a result of this? Do they care? I feel like they are all heaping even more layers and layers of guilt onto him. Why won't they let him do the right thing? Seriously, eventually she will find out. Sigh... I'm not a good storyteller either so I will wait and see what happens. I just really wanted to see the healing process, true forgiveness and moving on... I guess 3 episodes is enough for that. Surprise me (in a good way) drama, please!!!

SBS Announcement Regarding Remaining Episodes of Take Care of Us, Captain

SBS announced that they will not be airing tonight (February 29, 2012) the episode for Take Care of Us, Captain to give way for the live broadcast of the football qualifying match between South Korea and Kuwait in connection with the 2014 World Cup to be held in Brazil. Episode 17 of Take Care of Us, Captain will air tomorrow. The drama which was scheduled to have 20 episodes will end next week, March 8, 2012 and will be airing 2 consecutive episodes (meaning episodes 19 and 20 will air on March 8).

source [credit: baidu bar + Welcome to Happy's World website]

Well that pretty much answers our questions. We'll be getting 20 episodes after all. :)

Yay!!!!! This news made my day!! biggrin.gif Thanks for the update Ayame-chan!! But now that we have eps 19 & 20 airing on March 8th, then does that mean 17 & 18 will air tomorrow back to back??

Yay!!!!! This news made my day!! *quoted image* Thanks for the update Ayame-chan!! But now that we have eps 19 & 20 airing on March 8th, then does that mean 17 & 18 will air tomorrow back to back??

I think it means that we get episode 18 on Wed March 7. I am happy we are getting the full 20 episodes. I am entertaining myself with listening to the OSTs. I love all the songs. i hope they do not drag out the secret. Besides the relationship with HDJ, his career will be at stake? No airline will hire him if the news get out. What will our Capt do then.......Han DaJin, you got to forgive him and shower him with love....I like a happy ending, please.

Yay!!!!! This news made my day!! *quoted image* Thanks for the update Ayame-chan!! But now that we have eps 19 & 20 airing on March 8th, then does that mean 17 & 18 will air tomorrow back to back??

No, actually it means that we'll get Ep 17 this week, but we'll get 18, 19, and 20 next week (Ep 18 on March 7th, Ep 19 & 20 on March 8th).

I think it means that we get episode 18 on Wed March 7. I am happy we are getting the full 20 episodes. I am entertaining myself with listening to the OSTs. I love all the songs. i hope they do not drag out the secret. Besides the relationship with HDJ, his career will be at stake? No airline will hire him if the news get out. What will our Capt do then.......Han DaJin, you got to forgive him and shower him with love....I like a happy ending, please.

Me too - I'd like a happy ending too! What I would hate the most is an ambiguous ending. I loathe those. I also don't want a sad ending either. I feel like there was so much tragedy in the beginning that it should at least end on a good note - bring hope and that a lot of good things can also come about from this. I thought they tauted it as a human drama. I think it would be inspiring for viewers to see the characters overcome and triumph over the tragedy that happened in the beginning. They can't change what already happened but they do have control over their futures :)

PCAP cast, crew & viewers - Fighting!

Me too - I'd like a happy ending too! What I would hate the most is an ambiguous ending. I loathe those. I also don't want a sad ending either. I feel like there was so much tragedy in the beginning that it should at least end on a good note - bring hope and that a lot of good things can also come about from this. I thought they tauted it as a human drama. I think it would be inspiring for viewers to see the characters overcome and triumph over the tragedy that happened in the beginning. They can't change what already happened but they do have control over their futures :)

PCAP cast, crew & viewers - Fighting!

No airline will hire him if the news get out ?but why?for me the real responsible for the accident was HDJ father he was the captain he made the first mistake let him fly the plane   capt k was so  young , i remember Dajin father  wasn't in the cabin,and of course the most responsible  was Choi in her case was negligence...

Hello Flyers ;)

so happy were getting 20 episodes for PCAP, Thank You SBS for not dissapointing us I really appreciate it :)

Thanks for the links guys I appreciate it :)

@drmjs hello Doc I miss you have a nice day :)

to my fellow FLyers lets enjoy our PCAP the last 4 episodes of it, btw im still trying to catch up LOL :)

MV guys really sorry my computer still not fix fury.gif

Guest zzgila

i am so stressed just waiting for it to show...JJH looks very charismatic here...ahhhh...my kind of man!!! :wub:

Guest ilikehimverymuch

i like JJH too...the very old but a handsome hero...i'm so glad that the series gonna be a 20 episodes drama...w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest eunhye05

LATE! I'm so LATE! I apologize everyone! I missed half of the show because I took a wrong turn and got stuck in traffic today! Aigooo! I'm so busy these days so I'm sosorry i wasnt able to be more active in the thread. I haven't even gotten a chance to watch the english subs for 15 and 16. Can't wait for next week! I hate that we only had 1 episode this week. I'll be editing this once I watch the torrent. 

This is all i got from this episode...sorry...

I missed the entire part where DJ and DS go iceskating! BOOOO! We also know that DJ and CK didnt get the confrontation we were expecting! :S

Here is what i caught and what i see on the caption box since I just arrived....Theres so much commotion happening inflight "U should say something that makes sense then maybe I wil lstop. can u change my seat?""we cant maam the plane is full. Is the plane yours? stop shouting! crying?""You can cry when we get home. it's embarassing. sir please put on ur seat belt. Leave him alone. He is so stubborn. he never listens. You'll have to put the seat belt on before the plane moves. all the passengers are on board. Please organize before we take off."  

- DJ and CK are in the richard simmons pit. I dont know whether this caption belongs here but it seems appropriate: <Many years from now i'll get old like them to. Will u still like me when i get old?

- I'm excited to see u get old captain. Dont wory about it much. Im going to look handsome. if i get old and weak will u carry heavy things for me? U are much younger than I am. Okay, nevermind! (Hahahah. That's True! LOL) I should be carrying it because im younger but we'll get old together okay? Promise?! >  DJ calls on Captain for a pinky promise.

Captain changes the subject. "Arent u going to ask for departure.

- Some random passenger is getting pissed. I think he's complaining why things are so slow and that he'd rather take a bus?

Was DJ going to announce something that will comfort he passengers? Hello, thank u for boarding on Wings Air. I have a few announcements to make..First when u dont put on ur seat belt, u might have injuries when the plane is shaking. we are old we cant get injured. its going to last so long....if u hit ur head on the chairs it might cause internal bleeding and we dont even have a doctor on board. so for ur safety please put on your seat belt. 

- Passenger has misplaced his wallet. So much commotion i cant even follow. Old lady is pissed? crying/ whats happening. 

- Awww watching the son(wasnt that the steward?) take care of his dad. I wonder what kind of sickness his dad has. alzheimers?

-  Back in the cockpit. Another interesting conversation between DJ and CK. Unfortunately i couldn't catch the captions.  

- DJ and CK sees the steward and his dad together on. heartwarming touching scene. 

- Back at home base MJ is telling off DJ. She even throws a book at her. What's this about?. Why is she bringing out the crazy?! In front of everyone shameless.

- MJ then talks to CJW in her office. Don't know what happened here. I think she says she never shares! So she cant share CK with anyone.do u think u can have CK?

if u want to keep CK you'll have to keep DJ!

- CK meets with President. Serious conversation. President narrates all that he knows of that fateful day when Co-CK screwed up killing DJs mom. CK is deeply affected by this. 

President has that twinkle in his eye. He's loving this. I hate him! ARGH! 

- CK is now by the stairs. Of course trying to get a hold of himself.

- DJ is walking home. CK drives past. He's smiling. :)  They have a quick convo and he goes in. I think he prob invited her out on a date. Now he's got that serious face again. 

- DJ is infront of the mirror. Is DJ is going to dress up? wear makeup? :D Oh YEY!!!!!!

- CK has packed stuff! Looks like something for a day out. Picnic?

- Yey! DJ is finally in a dress! Everyone is shocked - Aunt, Fluffy and Mechanic Ajussi who are eating stop what they're doing and give her tips and stuff. haha. Fluffy is so cute.

- They're both out arrive somewhere. He makes her carry the bags! 

- Aww they're doing a photoshoot. Awwwww... he took her out to shoot her. I love it! :D 

- She spots her old pics from his cam...the one on the bridge. He tries to hide it.  

- AWWWW he set up everything! Fireplace outdoors. Dinner set up. All alone in the countryside house. A perfect Romantic Date!!!!! The drama gods heard us guys! I love this. DJ even puts her head on his shoulder. He's smiling. I wonder what they're talking about but I'm still loving this entire scene.

Here's the parts i got that didnt hang. Try to make out which part's DJ says and which is CK:

".....i love it. No you'll get spoiled. im so thankful for meeting u captain and im so happy because i can look up to u. i wished for more thankful things. You are a little weird to day. uve been smiling the whole day. I really like it when u are smiling. it's cold. 

You are the person that i want to trust even when the world falls. Im not sure for other people but for me i think u are very truthful. u are like the sky. not like the sky im the sky.

who am i to you? nuclear bomb? I can never never tell when u are going to explode. 

I wont explode! what will u do if the sky falls? the sky will never fall

are u planning to make the sky fall? u are the sky for me.

Dont ever collapse. Dont worry about it."

-DJ is now asleep on the rug. he wraps a blanket around her and even puts her hair behind her ear and says something... He's serious. he remembers the convo he had with President earlier.. i wonder if DJ is fake sleeping and hears everything he says. He starts crying... (fade to black...what? nothing happens? no sleeping kiss on forehead?)  

- Next day CK drops DJ home. She's happy and all smiles. Hes got serious face! He tells her something.... it this the big reveal!???! The tone went from cute to serious! We're right about the time the bomb's about to explode i think. CUT! 

Archived