[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOILER ALERT for EP 17:

Watched ep 17 live...WHAT A DAEBAK EPISODE!!!!! The subs on ionair kinda stopped towards the end, but I'm pretty sure in the last 2 minutes, he actually told her...with Han Da Jin's response being "you're lying".  And cut! No preview--obviously.

The 2nd half of today's episode was really sweet!! wub.gifAnd for those of u who wanted to see Han Da Jin wearing something feminine (like me), it finally happened too!! lol... And Captain says goodbye to her as she's sleeping--that was a heart wrenching scene tears.gif 

And as if I already didn't hate Mi Joo enough, she continues to be an even bigger devil--well then again, like father like daughter, right? dry.gif  She ended up getting that assistant of her father's to steal Han Da Jin's flight schedule book (not sure what exactly they called it in the show). And of course, makes it look like it's all Da Jin's fault that she "left it somewhere" in front of the whole plane crew. 

On a happier note, Captain takes a lot of pictures of Han Da Jin on their date!! wub.gif And as they're looking through the pics on his camera., she comes across the one he first took of her on the bridge (in Australia, right?). Didn't fully understand what both of them said, but it looks like Captain kinda teased her abt it happy.gif

Ahhh, can't wait to watch it again with subs!! 

I haven't seen episode 17 & I guess the secret is not out yet. As what Sue translated at GHS thread, the last scene between HDJ & the Captain on epi 17 showed he was trying to tell her about the accident. So, all will be revealed in episode 18. The writers are trying to delay the revelation so everybody will be glued up to the last minute of PCAP! kekeke...on the other hand that will make the ending a rush?, it's up to the viewers' to conclude? deng!!!:w00t:       

EPISODE 17 is a DAEBAK :wub: Even though it keeps on buffering i still enjoyed this episode much..the story of the steward made me cry and that part when CAPT K WAS SAYING SOMETHING TO DJ who was asleep was also a tearjerker to me..his facial expression alone even if i don't understand anything he said says all his emotions already..and the part where DS and DJ where skating my gosh it thus break my heart because DJ doesn't know anything she even sang the bday song for DS who also lied to DJ JUST TO PROTECT HER FROM BEING HURT..

AND I LOVE THAT SCENE WHEN HER AUNT FLUFFY AND AHJUSSI WERE TEASING HER BECAUSE DJ WAS WEARING A DRESS GOING ON A DATE WITH CAPT K..HAHAHA IT WAS THE BEST SCENE :wub:

SPOILER ALERT for EP 17:

Watched ep 17 live...WHAT A DAEBAK EPISODE!!!!! The subs on ionair kinda stopped towards the end, but I'm pretty sure in the last 2 minutes, he actually told her...with Han Da Jin's response being "you're lying".  And cut! No preview--obviously.

The 2nd half of today's episode was really sweet!! *quoted image*And for those of u who wanted to see Han Da Jin wearing something feminine (like me), it finally happened too!! lol... And Captain says goodbye to her as she's sleeping--that was a heart wrenching scene *quoted image* 

And as if I already didn't hate Mi Joo enough, she continues to be an even bigger devil--well then again, like father like daughter, right? *quoted image*  She ended up getting that assistant of her father's to steal Han Da Jin's flight schedule book (not sure what exactly they called it in the show). And of course, makes it look like it's all Da Jin's fault that she "left it somewhere" in front of the whole plane crew. 

On a happier note, Captain takes a lot of pictures of Han Da Jin on their date!! *quoted image* And as they're looking through the pics on his camera., she comes across the one he first took of her on the bridge (in Australia, right?). Didn't fully understand what both of them said, but it looks like Captain kinda teased her abt it *quoted image*

Ahhh, can't wait to watch it again with subs!! 

yes i think he told her that her father was his teacher and he was responsable for the turbulance...

i thought there were 2 eps airing today? was there only one aired? thanks!

I had this same question a day ago, and it seems like ep 18 will air next Wednesday (March 7) and episodes 19 and 20 will air next Thursday (March 8). Hope this helps!! :)

i thought there were 2 eps airing today? was there only one aired? thanks!

It was already mentioned on the previous page here, but yeah, Episode 18 will air next week Wednesday, while Episode 19 AND 20 will air next week Thursday.

Guest S_sun

SPOILER ALERT:

Thanks, Eunhye05. I got to watch the live stream of episode 17. The episode seemed to be longer than usual. Those who watched it live- was it actually longer??

I was disappointed with this episode. The nosy , interfering people around our couple are still interfering. DS pulling DJ away for the skating date was not cool. Can't say it felt romantic either. Do not know why DJ allowed herself to be taken away when she was supposed to be meeting the Capt. MJ 's jealousy is getting ridiculous, trying to get DJ into trouble .

I do like our couple spending more time together. The Capt taking photos of DJ and cooking for her was kind of sad as we know it might be their last date . As to the overnighter, what a lost opportunity for some passionate smooching! The setting was there, romantic fireplace..No snuggling, no hugging, no kissing. DJ stayed in her clothes on a rug on the floor ! No sexy pj....Poor DJ , she did tried, she leaned her head on his shoulder, she showed her pretty legs. A girl can only do so much..kekeke.

Yes, finally the last 2 mins- the BIG REVEAL!!! Can't wait for episode 18.The last 3 episodes were rather draggy. 3 episodes of to tell or not to tell. I wish they had increased the intensity of our couple relationship so that when the bomb drop , we would feel the pain even more.  Only 3 episodes left. ...

Guest lexiclayrullman

ep 17 was sad but i'm glad it was the captain who told her and not anybody else..  i totally lost respect or shipping ds now.. he is kinda of two face.. he keeps demanding that the captain break it off with dj but won't let me him tell her the truth, which will eventually break them up.. dj doesn't have any loving feelings towards him.. only friendship... he's trying to make the captain look bad to dj

ep 17 was sad but i'm glad it was the captain who told her and not anybody else..  i totally lost respect or shipping ds now.. he is kinda of two face.. he keeps demanding that the captain break it off with dj but won't let me him tell her the truth, which will eventually break them up.. dj doesn't have any loving feelings towards him.. only friendship... he's trying to make the captain look bad to dj

i totally agree with you...he told her and not anybody else!!!i felt sorry for him...i think he really loves her ,and he could not show his feelings because of guilt!of course he wants to be with her kiss her,hug and everything but does not want her to   suffer  more than she already did...

Guest bagus888

Hi Everyone,

Take care of Us, Captain Episodes 11 to 16 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

*quoted image*

Take Care of Us, Captain 11-16 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...s-captain-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

only 60% are out ?!, it is not much , darksmurf sub is still late ..late too much then viki, whats going on ?

Some Thoughts

The truth is out and it came from CK.

Prior to this, they had to flesh-out the fears of KDS and CJW. For KDS, he was scared that DJ could not handle the truth, however, his take home message after the faux birthday/skating/intervention date was HDJ is very much in love with CK, so the very little hope he had...to somehow...dissuade her, blew-up in his face. He has been friend zoned...for life. CJW was scared of CK revealing the truth because it would mean possibly the end of his career and the end of her involvement with them...but her take home message was...CK was still determined to reveal it despite the repercussions and he is more in love with DJ than he ever was with her. So that was how it went. Their fears shot down by both CK & DJ simply because ultimately it was their mess to sort out, they don't need back-up. It is their fate.

Watching CK & DJ while they were on their trip reminded me of a similar trip in BOF...when Guem Jan Di asked Gu Jun Pyo out on a date by the beach, they had so much fun and she even took the initiative to kiss him for the first time, Jun Pyo felt he was on top of the world he was so happy it felt surreal, but the happiness ended when Jan Di forcibly left him on the street. This sent Jun Pyo on a downward spiral of self destruction thinking that Jan Di left him, but in reality, she was making the ultimate sacrifice for him.

Anyway, I felt the same while watching CK & DJ on their date. It was like as if CK was stocking up on precious memories that could provide him some comfort in the bleak days to come. As a honorable man, he knew he had to tell her. There were a lot of extreneous forces at play and he knew his window of opportunity is closing.  

(Credit goes to Vanessa 123 at the GHS thread via Nate.comHe prepared dinner for her and he even confessed his love for her affectionately. DJ told him what a big part of her life he was, so she said: "You are someone whom I can trust even if the skies fall down, you are the one who will always be truthful to me. You are like the skies." CK asked her with sadness: "What will you do if the skies fall down?" DJ replied: " I have it under control, will it fall anytime soon?" This time, CK said with love: "To me, you are my sky. You should (must) never fall." Later, he looked like he was saying his goodbyes as he looked on lovingly while she slept. With visible sadness and his voice breaking-up, he said: "Don't eat anything (bad), don't get involved in anything (again bad), don't get angry at anything and please don't cry because of me. I know I can't be forgiven but I will wait until I can be. I am sorry I couldn't protect you."

I knew CK was saying something important while he was gazing at DJ while she slept, I didn't realize how poignant it was. He was pouring his heart out...to the love of his life. (JJH - the zen master of facial expressions at his best!) Seriously! I bawled like a baby as I read the post.  

This drama dared to tackle a very delicate matter that deals with real forgiveness and the true meaning of love. It's a pity, Koreans seemed to have overlooked this drama. The idea of love overcoming even the most impossible of situations is worth watching because it conveys the depth of the human spirit. We watch kdramas which are larger then life because we want to believe in hope...that even in the most dire of circumstances, love can blossom and make things better. Well at least that is what I'd like to see in the end.

DJ looked gorgeous wearing a dress! DJ is a competent co-captain who should have been more feminine, I know, she has to be manly because she moves in a man's world but the contrast is so startling! Oh and when they were looking at the pictures he took of her, CK looked so embarassed when she saw his shots of her at the bridge...hmmm did the spark start there? Oh boy there were so many red herrings on how he fell in love with her it's making my head spin! I wish that the writers could shed some light on this. Flyers! Fasten your seat belts hehehe. The last three episodes will probably squeeze those lacrimal ducts dry so...I'm going to prepare some tissue err a box or two...is it wednesday yet???

ep 18 preview :

윤성의 과거 고백에 다진은 거짓말이라 믿고 싶지만 윤성의 진실한 모습에 다진은 당황해 도망쳐버린다. 그 후 다진은 열이 나  시름시름 앓는 등 스케줄을 조정해야 할 만큼 많이 아파하게 되는데, 걱정이 된 윤성은 동수에게 다진을 살펴 봐 달라 요청한다.  그날 밤 윤성은 이렇게 힘들 줄 몰랐다며 연거푸 술을 마셔 잔뜩 취하게 된다. 한편, 미주는 아버지인 홍인태 부사장에게 윤성을  미워하고 파양하게 된 이유를 직접 듣게 된다. 그리고는 홍인태에게 7년 전 사고 현장에 있었던 블랙박스 녹취록을 달라 말하면서  분노는 극에 치닫게 되는데...(from SBS) IF somebody knows the language please translate!

Here are all the lyrics for the OST songs released so far, for anyone who wants to see them. (I just put the links together.) I added download links for anyone who wanted it as well.

Take Care of Us, Captain OST Links:

Part 1: B1A4 - Sky [ Romanized Lyrics | Eng. Translation |

| Download ]

Part 2: Song Ji Eun - 추워요 (It's Cold) [ Romanized Lyrics | Eng. Translation |

| Download ]

Part 3: Goo Hye Sun & Choi In Young - Fly Again [ Romanized Lyrics | Eng. Translation |

| Download ]

Part 4: Ha Dong Kyun - 가슴 한쪽 (Corner of My Heart) [ Romanized Lyrics | Eng. Translation |

| Download ]

Part 5: J-Walk - 반 (反) (Opposite) [ Romanized Lyrics | Eng. Translation |

| Download ]

ep 18 preview :

윤성의 과거 고백에 다진은 거짓말이라 믿고 싶지만 윤성의 진실한 모습에 다진은 당황해 도망쳐버린다. 그 후 다진은 열이 나  시름시름 앓는 등 스케줄을 조정해야 할 만큼 많이 아파하게 되는데, 걱정이 된 윤성은 동수에게 다진을 살펴 봐 달라 요청한다.  그날 밤 윤성은 이렇게 힘들 줄 몰랐다며 연거푸 술을 마셔 잔뜩 취하게 된다. 한편, 미주는 아버지인 홍인태 부사장에게 윤성을  미워하고 파양하게 된 이유를 직접 듣게 된다. 그리고는 홍인태에게 7년 전 사고 현장에 있었던 블랙박스 녹취록을 달라 말하면서  분노는 극에 치닫게 되는데...(from SBS) IF somebody knows the language please translate!

english translation :

DJ wanst to believe that YunSung's (CapK) confession about the past is a lie. However, she sees his sincerity and runs away out of overwhelming confusion. Afterwards, DJ becomes sick with fever and has to change her work schedules. YunSung becomes worried and asks DS to look after DJ. That night, Yunsung becomes thoroughly intoxicated recognizing that he did not realize how hard it could be. At the same time, MJ learns from her father why he hates YunSung and why he dissolved the adoption. MJ then asks her father to give her the black box recording of tragedy from 7years ago. Anger reaches the highest limit and....

credit to cheerko@ghsthread :)

Thanks andy78 for the preview

@ayame thanks for the PCAP ost's link I really appreciate it :)

english  translation :

DJ wanst to believe that YunSung's (CapK) confession about the past is a lie. However, she sees his sincerity and runs away out of overwhelming confusion. Afterwards, DJ becomes sick with fever and has to change her work schedules. YunSung becomes worried and asks DS to look after DJ. That night, Yunsung becomes thoroughly intoxicated recognizing that he did not realize how hard it could be. At the same time, MJ learns from her father why he hates YunSung and why he dissolved the adoption. MJ then asks her father to give her the black box recording of tragedy from 7years ago. Anger reaches the highest limit and....

credit to cheerko@ghsthread :)

Thanks andy78 for the preview

@ayame thanks for the PCAP ost's link I really appreciate it :)

Thanks  so much!!!i'm so sorry for them...MJ wants the black box?i wonder what she wants...to blackmail our  captain ?It would be better if  DJ finds something any act, a letter from her father something to help him in my opinion it was her father mistake that started everything and of course  because Choi 's negligence her mother was  killed  and FLUFFY became sick   ...

Guest eunhye05

Hi Guys, Sue added to my short recap. Hers are the parts in bold. :) We really owe her and vikki crew so much! :D Thank you for all ur updates. I excited to see how the bomb explodes! yikes!

I missed the entire part where DJ and DS go iceskating! BOOOO! We also know that DJ and CK didnt get the confrontation we were expecting! :S

The skating scene was short and sweet. Unlike the news article, GHS still does not know how to skate well....keke...this is why we have to take even news articles with grain of salt...so sad. The scene where CapK takes DJ to the mirror and say that she is his only friend...that was so sweet and sad at the same time...DJ promises to be a good friend and CapK asks her for confirmation of that promise.

MJ calls DJ to her office. She says that she and Cap were once family for two years. By protecting her, he lost the adoption status. She says she will be the one to protect Cap from now on. DJ tells her that she and Cap love each other. MJ shows DJ her scar and says that DJ's love cannot surpass the depth of scar that she has. MJ says she is the one only who can perfectly understand and perfectly love him. DJ retorts back (such a DJ thing to do!!): Dont try to trap Cap with pain. He now deserves to be happy. And the person to do that is me. (kekek...love DJ!!) Please remain as his younger sister and please step back from now on.  MJ becomes furious and calls the weasel team leader to her room....

DJ walks slowly and bumps into Cap.who wonders if anything happened to her as she looked a bit down. She says it seems like a fate that she bumps into him as she was thinking about him. He tells her there is only one passageway to ??Captain quarters?? DJ says that is why it is a fate. (I love that DJ is quick to answer back--she rarely runs out of things to come back with...keke.)

There is a probem with birds blocking the runway where DJ's peer and the lady captain are trying to take off. (So many different kinds of problems these pilots have to deal with--keke....Woah! They have to shoot at the birds too? OMG...one bird is down--woah that would have scared me too...it really scared DJ's peer! He has hard time recooperating from the trauma. The lady captain tells him to refocus in a strict voice. But then she guides him to think of the very first time he flew a plane and how that felt. Many pilots keep that memory to deal with many troubles that they may come across in thier jobs. DJ's peer slowly recovers and asks InChun Tower for permission to return to InChun airport. The bird hitting the window of the plane may have caused some harm to the engine. Tower people have to re-organize the routes for all the other planes. And the stand-by pilots must take over---CapK and DJ. The weasel team leader is told that DJ is in the bathroom...he takes that opportunity to go into DJ's bag and steal her important Manual. The passengers are mumbing complaints about the plane as they board...keke--I think these passengers had to deplane from the bird-sticken plane and go aboard another plane and that is why they are compaining.

Here is what i caught and what i see on the caption box since I just arrived....Theres so much commotion happening inflight "U should say something that makes sense then maybe I wil lstop. can u change my seat?""we cant maam the plane is full. Is the plane yours? stop shouting! crying?""You can cry when we get home. it's embarassing. sir please put on ur seat belt. Leave him alone. He is so stubborn. he never listens. You'll have to put the seat belt on before the plane moves. all the passengers are on board. Please organize before we take off."  

Two pertinent passenger-focused events which always seem relevant to what may be happening to Cap-DJ couple situation: one event deals with an unhappy couple whose husband is emotionally abusive to the wife.. The wife wanted an overseas trip but the husband is blaming the wife for the plane trouble. Another event deals with the male flight attendant who is taking his father on a trip. His father who has alzeheimers disease always wanted to travel as his dream and the male attendant says that he wanted to grant that wish for his father before it is too late. The father calls DJ his pretty older sister. DJ wishes him a wonderful trip. (I guess we have to see how these passenger events relate to Cap-DJ couple.)

- DJ and CK are in the richard simmons pit. I dont know whether this caption belongs here but it seems appropriate: <Many years from now i'll get old like them to. Will u still like me when i get old?

- I'm excited to see u get old captain. Dont wory about it much. Im going to look handsome. if i get old and weak will u carry heavy things for me? U are much younger than I am. Okay, nevermind! (Hahahah. That's True! LOL) I should be carrying it because im younger but we'll get old together okay? Promise?! >  DJ calls on Captain for a pinky promise.

Captain changes the subject. "Arent u going to ask for departure.--I know..I always llike DJ and CapK's cockpit conversation. DJ justs asks all the things that she wants to know without hesitation...very refreshing...

Passenger event 1--CJW has hard time getting that mean man to buckle up before departure. He is very stubborn and irritating person. He also puts down or belittles anything his wife says or do. He is also having more fun playing Korean card game with the lady next to him than with his own wife!! He is also undermining CJW's job by not listening to her either. His wife is pleading with him but he just has no respect for others!  CapK asks CJW to get the passengers to settle down. DJ says she wants to try by speaking to the passengers.

- Some random passenger is getting pissed. I think he's complaining why things are so slow and that he'd rather take a bus?

Was DJ going to announce something that will comfort he passengers? Hello, thank u for boarding on Wings Air. I have a few announcements to make..First when u dont put on ur seat belt, u might have injuries when the plane is shaking. we are old we cant get injured. its going to last so long....if u hit ur head on the chairs it might cause internal bleeding and we dont even have a doctor on board. so for ur safety please put on your seat belt. Hahaha---I guess DJ is scaring the passenger into putting his seat belt!! As soon as DJ announced that passengers cannot live long if they get head injuries, that stubborn man puts on his seat belt.

- Passenger has misplaced his wallet. So much commotion i cant even follow. Old lady is pissed? crying/ whats happening. 

- Awww watching the son(wasnt that the steward?) take care of his dad. I wonder what kind of sickness his dad has. alzheimers? Yes...There was one brief second where the father seems to remember his son and then it gets dashed...very sad scene.

-  Back in the cockpit. Another interesting conversation between DJ and CK. Unfortunately i couldn't catch the captions.  

DJ reflects on the alzheimer father (this passenger event seems very relevant and maybe even fortelling of the PCAP's ending??) She says it is very hard to imagine that I may disappear from someone's memory. It is sad to think that I have to erase a memory of someone from my mind...Then DJ asks about CapK's parents. His father was a even greater pilot captain. HIs mother was...DJ interrupts him and says that she heard about him being abandoned (by his mother)? Do you still hate them? (I wonder how DJ will feel when she finds out the truth...this type of conversation that she has with Capk feels like DJ is working out her own hatred and anger of the past loss. Doesn't it?? I feel like this drama is more about the internal development/growth/maturity of HDJ as she becomes a captain.)  But CapK also adds that he was temporarily adopted for few years and received much love from his adopted mother and that remains in his good memory. DJ says he must have had a hard time. He says it was hard but that those good memories albeit short made him into a good strong person. DJ laughs. She hopes that PS also grows up wonderful like CapK too. He says Of couse she will..she likes me. DJ laughs. (That is true...DJ could have abandoned PS and put her sister up for adoption as well. But she chose not to do that...she had her aunt..that is why even though her aunt may have been a trouble maker, she cannot get too mad at her.)

That irritating passenger cannot take other people telling him what to do and storms out to bathroom and loses his passport. The steward's father picks it up thinking it is his son's. He remembers that passport is very important. The irritating passenger talks down at the alzheirmer father--saying things like one should die when one gets old...why go on a trip in that condition and cause hardship to others. The steward who can no longer tolerate says that his father does not deserve such a talk..he worked hard all his life and is a wonderful person. There is a scene where the mean husband is blaming his wife for the loss of his passport. The wife becomes tearful. Alzheimer father gives her his hanky and tell her it is Ok to cry a lot. She bursts into tears and cries loudly. Then the alzheimer father gives her his favorite snack by saying that she will get hungry after crying a lot. But the mean husband pushes him down by saying that he is working on his wife.This is where the steward comes to his father's defense. (Again,,,I am beginning to see why GHS and all the participants of this drama chose this drama-----respect and consideration for human frailty and being human...how hard it is to deal with it,,to live with it...to care for it....to overcome it...My AHA moment...keke...from the very first epi where the father pilot was stressed in caring for his son who is acting out from grief over his mother's death....to the mother who is dealing with remorse and yearning for her son whom she sent overseas so that he can live better and the son's anger for being abandoned...to the murderer on the plane who felt the jeers of other passengers and could not accept kindness of CJW...wow,,,so many anecdotes about very difficult human situations and all are related to DJ's and the Cap's own stories....in a way, we the viewers are also made to grow in understanding of these characters and how hard it must have been for the CapK, for CJW and for DJ and even PS, DS,,,,making our hearts open up to receive the faults and weaknesses...it feels like GHS's own philosophy of life is embedded in this drama and now I can see why the writer went to Taiwan to influence GHS to make this drama.)

Bravo to the lady who finally tells her irritating husband off. She pushes him back into his seat and tells him how inconsiderate and unsympathetic he is and she feels sorry for herself that she tolerated this long. She says she will not take care of him if his memory is gone. She says even a person whose memory is going takes care of his loved one. She says she and he may become like that too--life is unpredictable...and she cannot believe the kind of things that her husband was saying to the other people. She says most likely if she becomes like that alzheimer father, her husband would surely throw her away. She feels sadder for herself than the man with alzheimers. But the irritating man says something likable for once..he says that he will take care of her and to believe in him. She yells at him saying that she will not be deceived twice....they are and will remain a bickering couple...keke) 

- DJ and CK sees the steward and his dad together on. heartwarming touching scene. 

- Back at home base MJ is telling off DJ. She even throws a book at her. What's this about?. Why is she bringing out the crazy?! In front of everyone shameless.

- MJ then talks to CJW in her office. Don't know what happened here. I think she says she never shares! So she cant share CK with anyone.do u think u can have CK?

if u want to keep CK you'll have to keep DJ!

Since CapK and DJ were en route to Beijing, that manual which was stolen by the weasel team leader under the direction of MJ tells the system or guideline about the weather and the airport operation system of overseas locations. But instead of getting angry and calling DJ bottom of the bottom, he gives DJ his own manual to look up. Not too long ago, DJ and CapK were like that bickering couple and CapK was like that irritating and abusive husband.....DJ and CapK came a long way!! Woah!! At first i was not sure about CJW's intention but I really like her. She knows what MJ did with DJ's manual chart so she warns MJ (in a way) that she will tell CapK about it unless MJ rethinks about the issue. CJW tells MJ to leave CapK and DJ alone to love each other...that there is no space in their relationship for either herself or MJ. To protect CapK, you must protect HDJ  CJW is my hero!! keke.

- CK meets with President. Serious conversation. President narrates all that he knows of that fateful day when Co-CK screwed up killing DJs mom. CK is deeply affected by this. 

President has that twinkle in his eye. He's loving this. I hate him! ARGH! I still don't get why Hong hates CapK. Does he blame CapK for injuring his daughter and putting his house on fire? Hong knows the tragic incident of 7 years ago and tells CapK. The autopilot stick was loosened by mistake and the plane started to go down. When the mistake was corrected, it was already too late. Hong smirks at CapK: after that incident, Hong says that CapK ran away from Korean airlines. Hong says he should have never returned to Korea. Something happened and CapK was awarded for saving a life and returned to Korea.Hong thinks that it would have been better if CapK was punished for his sins 7 years ago. Woah, Hong really knows how to pierce where it hurts the most with a smile on his  face!!! Is it possible to have sympathy for Hong's type of frailty? Is that some type of human frailty?? ~~sorry...I think I am being swept away by the story,,,keke

Hong also knows that Han DaJin is the victim of that tragedy. He laughs and says life is funny since your victim is now at your side. He wonders happily if DJ will still want to be with him if she finds out. He says it is up to CapK on the two matters......( what are the two matters? One is about HDJ and what is the other? CapK's job with Wings Air?? Perhaps the writer is telling us to differentiate human frailty from what is truly bad/evil?)---sorry...I am still being swept away....keke

- CK is now by the stairs. Of course trying to get a hold of himself.

- DJ is walking home. CK drives past. He's smiling. :)  They have a quick convo and he goes in. I think he prob invited her out on a date. Now he's got that serious face again. 

Both DJ and CapK had a bad day. CapK tells DJ that he would like to offer DJ his special course on how never to make a mistake. (Wow! isn't this what we expect of ourselves and others around us in real life sometimes?? I am really being swept away by today's epi!) CapK says he wants DJ to leave one night and two days free. Stressed out DJ does not get it and refuses the offer. So, Capk spells it out for her: Don't you get it? I am asking you out on a date.

- DJ is infront of the mirror. Is DJ is going to dress up? wear makeup? :D Oh YEY!!!!!!

- CK has packed stuff! Looks like something for a day out. Picnic?

- Yey! DJ is finally in a dress! Everyone is shocked - Aunt, Fluffy and Mechanic Ajussi who are eating stop what they're doing and give her tips and stuff. haha. Fluffy is so cute.

- They're both out arrive somewhere. He makes her carry the bags! Ajjussi says he did not even know that DJ owned a skrit. Aunt YangMal feels refreshed to see DJ in skirt..she is talking to DJ's legs calling them poor things who have not seen sun for so long. PS wonders where she is going dressed so pretty. Her aunt tell her not to lie to children. But DJ lies that she is going away with her peer friends.

It is so funny~ HDJ has very little practice walking with those high heels! keke She can hardly walk on them and he gives her those bags to carry.

- Aww they're doing a photoshoot. Awwwww... he took her out to shoot her. I love it! :D 

- She spots her old pics from his cam...the one on the bridge. He tries to hide it.  DJ saw her pix from Australia. CapK gives excuse that DJ just exploded into her camera. Then DJ tells CapK that he liked her first. CapK smirks and says think whatever you like. Then DJ looks at the pix again and says whose gf is she? She is really pretty....keke

- AWWWW he set up everything! Fireplace outdoors. Dinner set up. All alone in the countryside house. A perfect Romantic Date!!!!! The drama gods heard us guys! I love this. DJ even puts her head on his shoulder. He's smiling. I wonder what they're talking about but I'm still loving this entire scene.

Here's the parts i got that didnt hang. Try to make out which part's DJ says and which is CK:

Sorry but I do have to put in my two negative cents here and say that GHS and JJH just do not look too lovey-dovey somehow...GHS just look a bit too awkward--right? Taking pix and walking to outside dinner part felt a bit awkward. Somehow it does not seem like HDJ---anyway, never mind my negativity here....DJ wishes as they clink their glasses together. She wants CapK to be like today. That is when CapK says she will get spoiled. Then she says even if today is the only event that she will get, it is good enough. Just before that CapK says that it may be the last one. It is a very sad romantic dinner. It is so cold...I wish they ate inside...keke.

".....i love it. No you'll get spoiled. im so thankful for meeting u captain and im so happy because i can look up to u. i wished for more thankful things. Underlined part is DJ thinking about her own wish at the University wishing well. You are a little weird to day. uve been smiling the whole day. I really like it when u are smiling. I find you lovable when you smile. Then Capk says he loves more as he is the Captain and she is an assistant. DJ ponders a little bit and says, that was your confession, right? By his sly look, it was.  it's cold. 

That is when DJ says it is cold and leans on his shoulder.

Cap, do you know what kind of person you are to me?

What kind am I?

You know those people? They suddenly call you out of the blue and render you nonfunctional all day long. Type of You are the person that i want to trust even when the world falls. Im not sure for other people but for me i think u are very truthful. u are like the sky. not like the sky im the sky Type of person would be truthful to me even if he may not be to others. Someone who is like heaven to me. Then CapK pushes DJ's head away and say, not "like" heaven but a heaven.

who am i to you? nuclear bomb? I can never never tell when u are going to explode. Yes, I don't know when you are going to explode that my heart is tightly wound up or boiling..

I wont explode randomly!

CapK seriously asks (metaphorical here since he told HDJ that he is a heaven to her) what will u do if the sky falls? the sky will never fall Sky does not fall. I will be right under to support it. DJ's next question says that she and he are so in sync when they talk together...their conversation together is something I feel the writers did a great job!

DJ asks CapK : Are you possibly planning to fall? But Capk changes the flow as he usually does when DJ puts him on the spot. He says, You are my heaven. Please do not ever fall apart. DJ tells CapK not to worry about that. are u planning to make the sky fall? u are the sky for me.

Dont ever collapse. Dont worry about it." (I do pray that one day GHS feels totally comfortable with love and affection scenes with male partners---that is one and only area that GHS needs to let her guard down and enjoy the process...keke---sorry again for my negative two cents)

-DJ is now asleep on the rug. he wraps a blanket around her and even puts her hair behind her ear and says something... He's serious. he remembers the convo he had with President earlier.. i wonder if DJ is fake sleeping and hears everything he says. He starts crying... (fade to black...what? nothing happens? no sleeping kiss on forehead?)  

I think CapK is saying goodbye to the sleeping DJ. He says: DJ, please think before you act, Don't just eat anything (now, that is funny!), Don't butt into just any incidents, Don't get angry anytime you feel it, Don't cry because of me. I know that I cannot be forgiven. I will wait until forgiven. I am sorry that I cannot continue to make you smile.

- Next day CK drops DJ home. She's happy and all smiles. Hes got serious face! He tells her something.... it this the big reveal!???! The tone went from cute to serious! We're right about the time the bomb's about to explode i think. CUT! 

DJ tells him she had a great time and says good bye. But Capk calls her back: HDJ, listen carefully to what I am about to say to you right now. I am going to say it just once. DJ says yes. Your father, Han GyuPil was my teacher and mentor. On my first flight with your father, the auto-pilot came loose. Because of that one pregnant woman lost her life. That person was your mother. DJ asks: You are lying. Right? CUT

Thanks Eunhye! thanks viki.com! This drama in terms of the story and its depth of what it is trying to convey is truly underated, in my opinion. Too bad....

I hope you guys can tell my own sentiments from the drama...I did not use parenthesis this time...

Hi Guys, Sue added to my short recap. Hers are the parts in bold. :) We really owe her and vikki crew so much! :D Thank you for all ur updates. I excited to see how the bomb explodes! yikes!

I missed the entire part where DJ and DS go iceskating! BOOOO! We also know that DJ and CK didnt get the confrontation we were expecting! :S

The skating scene was short and sweet. Unlike the news article, GHS still does not know how to skate well....keke...this is why we have to take even news articles with grain of salt...so sad. The scene where CapK takes DJ to the mirror and say that she is his only friend...that was so sweet and sad at the same time...DJ promises to be a good friend and CapK asks her for confirmation of that promise.

MJ calls DJ to her office. She says that she and Cap were once family for two years. By protecting her, he lost the adoption status. She says she will be the one to protect Cap from now on. DJ tells her that she and Cap love each other. MJ shows DJ her scar and says that DJ's love cannot surpass the depth of scar that she has. MJ says she is the one only who can perfectly understand and perfectly love him. DJ retorts back (such a DJ thing to do!!): Dont try to trap Cap with pain. He now deserves to be happy. And the person to do that is me. (kekek...love DJ!!) Please remain as his younger sister and please step back from now on.  MJ becomes furious and calls the weasel team leader to her room....

DJ walks slowly and bumps into Cap.who wonders if anything happened to her as she looked a bit down. She says it seems like a fate that she bumps into him as she was thinking about him. He tells her there is only one passageway to ??Captain quarters?? DJ says that is why it is a fate. (I love that DJ is quick to answer back--she rarely runs out of things to come back with...keke.)

There is a probem with birds blocking the runway where DJ's peer and the lady captain are trying to take off. (So many different kinds of problems these pilots have to deal with--keke....Woah! They have to shoot at the birds too? OMG...one bird is down--woah that would have scared me too...it really scared DJ's peer! He has hard time recooperating from the trauma. The lady captain tells him to refocus in a strict voice. But then she guides him to think of the very first time he flew a plane and how that felt. Many pilots keep that memory to deal with many troubles that they may come across in thier jobs. DJ's peer slowly recovers and asks InChun Tower for permission to return to InChun airport. The bird hitting the window of the plane may have caused some harm to the engine. Tower people have to re-organize the routes for all the other planes. And the stand-by pilots must take over---CapK and DJ. The weasel team leader is told that DJ is in the bathroom...he takes that opportunity to go into DJ's bag and steal her important Manual. The passengers are mumbing complaints about the plane as they board...keke--I think these passengers had to deplane from the bird-sticken plane and go aboard another plane and that is why they are compaining.

Here is what i caught and what i see on the caption box since I just arrived....Theres so much commotion happening inflight "U should say something that makes sense then maybe I wil lstop. can u change my seat?""we cant maam the plane is full. Is the plane yours? stop shouting! crying?""You can cry when we get home. it's embarassing. sir please put on ur seat belt. Leave him alone. He is so stubborn. he never listens. You'll have to put the seat belt on before the plane moves. all the passengers are on board. Please organize before we take off."  

Two pertinent passenger-focused events which always seem relevant to what may be happening to Cap-DJ couple situation: one event deals with an unhappy couple whose husband is emotionally abusive to the wife.. The wife wanted an overseas trip but the husband is blaming the wife for the plane trouble. Another event deals with the male flight attendant who is taking his father on a trip. His father who has alzeheimers disease always wanted to travel as his dream and the male attendant says that he wanted to grant that wish for his father before it is too late. The father calls DJ his pretty older sister. DJ wishes him a wonderful trip. (I guess we have to see how these passenger events relate to Cap-DJ couple.)

- DJ and CK are in the richard simmons pit. I dont know whether this caption belongs here but it seems appropriate: <Many years from now i'll get old like them to. Will u still like me when i get old?

- I'm excited to see u get old captain. Dont wory about it much. Im going to look handsome. if i get old and weak will u carry heavy things for me? U are much younger than I am. Okay, nevermind! (Hahahah. That's True! LOL) I should be carrying it because im younger but we'll get old together okay? Promise?! >  DJ calls on Captain for a pinky promise.

Captain changes the subject. "Arent u going to ask for departure.--I know..I always llike DJ and CapK's cockpit conversation. DJ justs asks all the things that she wants to know without hesitation...very refreshing...

Passenger event 1--CJW has hard time getting that mean man to buckle up before departure. He is very stubborn and irritating person. He also puts down or belittles anything his wife says or do. He is also having more fun playing Korean card game with the lady next to him than with his own wife!! He is also undermining CJW's job by not listening to her either. His wife is pleading with him but he just has no respect for others!  CapK asks CJW to get the passengers to settle down. DJ says she wants to try by speaking to the passengers.

- Some random passenger is getting pissed. I think he's complaining why things are so slow and that he'd rather take a bus?

Was DJ going to announce something that will comfort he passengers? Hello, thank u for boarding on Wings Air. I have a few announcements to make..First when u dont put on ur seat belt, u might have injuries when the plane is shaking. we are old we cant get injured. its going to last so long....if u hit ur head on the chairs it might cause internal bleeding and we dont even have a doctor on board. so for ur safety please put on your seat belt. Hahaha---I guess DJ is scaring the passenger into putting his seat belt!! As soon as DJ announced that passengers cannot live long if they get head injuries, that stubborn man puts on his seat belt.

- Passenger has misplaced his wallet. So much commotion i cant even follow. Old lady is pissed? crying/ whats happening. 

- Awww watching the son(wasnt that the steward?) take care of his dad. I wonder what kind of sickness his dad has. alzheimers? Yes...There was one brief second where the father seems to remember his son and then it gets dashed...very sad scene.

-  Back in the cockpit. Another interesting conversation between DJ and CK. Unfortunately i couldn't catch the captions.  

DJ reflects on the alzheimer father (this passenger event seems very relevant and maybe even fortelling of the PCAP's ending??) She says it is very hard to imagine that I may disappear from someone's memory. It is sad to think that I have to erase a memory of someone from my mind...Then DJ asks about CapK's parents. His father was a even greater pilot captain. HIs mother was...DJ interrupts him and says that she heard about him being abandoned (by his mother)? Do you still hate them? (I wonder how DJ will feel when she finds out the truth...this type of conversation that she has with Capk feels like DJ is working out her own hatred and anger of the past loss. Doesn't it?? I feel like this drama is more about the internal development/growth/maturity of HDJ as she becomes a captain.)  But CapK also adds that he was temporarily adopted for few years and received much love from his adopted mother and that remains in his good memory. DJ says he must have had a hard time. He says it was hard but that those good memories albeit short made him into a good strong person. DJ laughs. She hopes that PS also grows up wonderful like CapK too. He says Of couse she will..she likes me. DJ laughs. (That is true...DJ could have abandoned PS and put her sister up for adoption as well. But she chose not to do that...she had her aunt..that is why even though her aunt may have been a trouble maker, she cannot get too mad at her.)

That irritating passenger cannot take other people telling him what to do and storms out to bathroom and loses his passport. The steward's father picks it up thinking it is his son's. He remembers that passport is very important. The irritating passenger talks down at the alzheirmer father--saying things like one should die when one gets old...why go on a trip in that condition and cause hardship to others. The steward who can no longer tolerate says that his father does not deserve such a talk..he worked hard all his life and is a wonderful person. There is a scene where the mean husband is blaming his wife for the loss of his passport. The wife becomes tearful. Alzheimer father gives her his hanky and tell her it is Ok to cry a lot. She bursts into tears and cries loudly. Then the alzheimer father gives her his favorite snack by saying that she will get hungry after crying a lot. But the mean husband pushes him down by saying that he is working on his wife.This is where the steward comes to his father's defense. (Again,,,I am beginning to see why GHS and all the participants of this drama chose this drama-----respect and consideration for human frailty and being human...how hard it is to deal with it,,to live with it...to care for it....to overcome it...My AHA moment...keke...from the very first epi where the father pilot was stressed in caring for his son who is acting out from grief over his mother's death....to the mother who is dealing with remorse and yearning for her son whom she sent overseas so that he can live better and the son's anger for being abandoned...to the murderer on the plane who felt the jeers of other passengers and could not accept kindness of CJW...wow,,,so many anecdotes about very difficult human situations and all are related to DJ's and the Cap's own stories....in a way, we the viewers are also made to grow in understanding of these characters and how hard it must have been for the CapK, for CJW and for DJ and even PS, DS,,,,making our hearts open up to receive the faults and weaknesses...it feels like GHS's own philosophy of life is embedded in this drama and now I can see why the writer went to Taiwan to influence GHS to make this drama.)

Bravo to the lady who finally tells her irritating husband off. She pushes him back into his seat and tells him how inconsiderate and unsympathetic he is and she feels sorry for herself that she tolerated this long. She says she will not take care of him if his memory is gone. She says even a person whose memory is going takes care of his loved one. She says she and he may become like that too--life is unpredictable...and she cannot believe the kind of things that her husband was saying to the other people. She says most likely if she becomes like that alzheimer father, her husband would surely throw her away. She feels sadder for herself than the man with alzheimers. But the irritating man says something likable for once..he says that he will take care of her and to believe in him. She yells at him saying that she will not be deceived twice....they are and will remain a bickering couple...keke) 

- DJ and CK sees the steward and his dad together on. heartwarming touching scene. 

- Back at home base MJ is telling off DJ. She even throws a book at her. What's this about?. Why is she bringing out the crazy?! In front of everyone shameless.

- MJ then talks to CJW in her office. Don't know what happened here. I think she says she never shares! So she cant share CK with anyone.do u think u can have CK?

if u want to keep CK you'll have to keep DJ!

Since CapK and DJ were en route to Beijing, that manual which was stolen by the weasel team leader under the direction of MJ tells the system or guideline about the weather and the airport operation system of overseas locations. But instead of getting angry and calling DJ bottom of the bottom, he gives DJ his own manual to look up. Not too long ago, DJ and CapK were like that bickering couple and CapK was like that irritating and abusive husband.....DJ and CapK came a long way!! Woah!! At first i was not sure about CJW's intention but I really like her. She knows what MJ did with DJ's manual chart so she warns MJ (in a way) that she will tell CapK about it unless MJ rethinks about the issue. CJW tells MJ to leave CapK and DJ alone to love each other...that there is no space in their relationship for either herself or MJ. To protect CapK, you must protect HDJ  CJW is my hero!! keke.

- CK meets with President. Serious conversation. President narrates all that he knows of that fateful day when Co-CK screwed up killing DJs mom. CK is deeply affected by this. 

President has that twinkle in his eye. He's loving this. I hate him! ARGH! I still don't get why Hong hates CapK. Does he blame CapK for injuring his daughter and putting his house on fire? Hong knows the tragic incident of 7 years ago and tells CapK. The autopilot stick was loosened by mistake and the plane started to go down. When the mistake was corrected, it was already too late. Hong smirks at CapK: after that incident, Hong says that CapK ran away from Korean airlines. Hong says he should have never returned to Korea. Something happened and CapK was awarded for saving a life and returned to Korea.Hong thinks that it would have been better if CapK was punished for his sins 7 years ago. Woah, Hong really knows how to pierce where it hurts the most with a smile on his  face!!! Is it possible to have sympathy for Hong's type of frailty? Is that some type of human frailty?? ~~sorry...I think I am being swept away by the story,,,keke

Hong also knows that Han DaJin is the victim of that tragedy. He laughs and says life is funny since your victim is now at your side. He wonders happily if DJ will still want to be with him if she finds out. He says it is up to CapK on the two matters......( what are the two matters? One is about HDJ and what is the other? CapK's job with Wings Air?? Perhaps the writer is telling us to differentiate human frailty from what is truly bad/evil?)---sorry...I am still being swept away....keke

- CK is now by the stairs. Of course trying to get a hold of himself.

- DJ is walking home. CK drives past. He's smiling. :)  They have a quick convo and he goes in. I think he prob invited her out on a date. Now he's got that serious face again. 

Both DJ and CapK had a bad day. CapK tells DJ that he would like to offer DJ his special course on how never to make a mistake. (Wow! isn't this what we expect of ourselves and others around us in real life sometimes?? I am really being swept away by today's epi!) CapK says he wants DJ to leave one night and two days free. Stressed out DJ does not get it and refuses the offer. So, Capk spells it out for her: Don't you get it? I am asking you out on a date.

- DJ is infront of the mirror. Is DJ is going to dress up? wear makeup? :D Oh YEY!!!!!!

- CK has packed stuff! Looks like something for a day out. Picnic?

- Yey! DJ is finally in a dress! Everyone is shocked - Aunt, Fluffy and Mechanic Ajussi who are eating stop what they're doing and give her tips and stuff. haha. Fluffy is so cute.

- They're both out arrive somewhere. He makes her carry the bags! Ajjussi says he did not even know that DJ owned a skrit. Aunt YangMal feels refreshed to see DJ in skirt..she is talking to DJ's legs calling them poor things who have not seen sun for so long. PS wonders where she is going dressed so pretty. Her aunt tell her not to lie to children. But DJ lies that she is going away with her peer friends.

It is so funny~ HDJ has very little practice walking with those high heels! keke She can hardly walk on them and he gives her those bags to carry.

- Aww they're doing a photoshoot. Awwwww... he took her out to shoot her. I love it! :D 

- She spots her old pics from his cam...the one on the bridge. He tries to hide it.  DJ saw her pix from Australia. CapK gives excuse that DJ just exploded into her camera. Then DJ tells CapK that he liked her first. CapK smirks and says think whatever you like. Then DJ looks at the pix again and says whose gf is she? She is really pretty....keke

- AWWWW he set up everything! Fireplace outdoors. Dinner set up. All alone in the countryside house. A perfect Romantic Date!!!!! The drama gods heard us guys! I love this. DJ even puts her head on his shoulder. He's smiling. I wonder what they're talking about but I'm still loving this entire scene.

Here's the parts i got that didnt hang. Try to make out which part's DJ says and which is CK:

Sorry but I do have to put in my two negative cents here and say that GHS and JJH just do not look too lovey-dovey somehow...GHS just look a bit too awkward--right? Taking pix and walking to outside dinner part felt a bit awkward. Somehow it does not seem like HDJ---anyway, never mind my negativity here....DJ wishes as they clink their glasses together. She wants CapK to be like today. That is when CapK says she will get spoiled. Then she says even if today is the only event that she will get, it is good enough. Just before that CapK says that it may be the last one. It is a very sad romantic dinner. It is so cold...I wish they ate inside...keke.

".....i love it. No you'll get spoiled. im so thankful for meeting u captain and im so happy because i can look up to u. i wished for more thankful things. Underlined part is DJ thinking about her own wish at the University wishing well. You are a little weird to day. uve been smiling the whole day. I really like it when u are smiling. I find you lovable when you smile. Then Capk says he loves more as he is the Captain and she is an assistant. DJ ponders a little bit and says, that was your confession, right? By his sly look, it was.  it's cold. 

That is when DJ says it is cold and leans on his shoulder.

Cap, do you know what kind of person you are to me?

What kind am I?

You know those people? They suddenly call you out of the blue and render you nonfunctional all day long. Type of You are the person that i want to trust even when the world falls. Im not sure for other people but for me i think u are very truthful. u are like the sky. not like the sky im the sky Type of person would be truthful to me even if he may not be to others. Someone who is like heaven to me. Then CapK pushes DJ's head away and say, not "like" heaven but a heaven.

who am i to you? nuclear bomb? I can never never tell when u are going to explode. Yes, I don't know when you are going to explode that my heart is tightly wound up or boiling..

I wont explode randomly!

CapK seriously asks (metaphorical here since he told HDJ that he is a heaven to her) what will u do if the sky falls? the sky will never fall Sky does not fall. I will be right under to support it. DJ's next question says that she and he are so in sync when they talk together...their conversation together is something I feel the writers did a great job!

DJ asks CapK : Are you possibly planning to fall? But Capk changes the flow as he usually does when DJ puts him on the spot. He says, You are my heaven. Please do not ever fall apart. DJ tells CapK not to worry about that. are u planning to make the sky fall? u are the sky for me.

Dont ever collapse. Dont worry about it." (I do pray that one day GHS feels totally comfortable with love and affection scenes with male partners---that is one and only area that GHS needs to let her guard down and enjoy the process...keke---sorry again for my negative two cents)

-DJ is now asleep on the rug. he wraps a blanket around her and even puts her hair behind her ear and says something... He's serious. he remembers the convo he had with President earlier.. i wonder if DJ is fake sleeping and hears everything he says. He starts crying... (fade to black...what? nothing happens? no sleeping kiss on forehead?)  

I think CapK is saying goodbye to the sleeping DJ. He says: DJ, please think before you act, Don't just eat anything (now, that is funny!), Don't butt into just any incidents, Don't get angry anytime you feel it, Don't cry because of me. I know that I cannot be forgiven. I will wait until forgiven. I am sorry that I cannot continue to make you smile.

- Next day CK drops DJ home. She's happy and all smiles. Hes got serious face! He tells her something.... it this the big reveal!???! The tone went from cute to serious! We're right about the time the bomb's about to explode i think. CUT! 

DJ tells him she had a great time and says good bye. But Capk calls her back: HDJ, listen carefully to what I am about to say to you right now. I am going to say it just once. DJ says yes. Your father, Han GyuPil was my teacher and mentor. On my first flight with your father, the auto-pilot came loose. Because of that one pregnant woman lost her life. That person was your mother. DJ asks: You are lying. Right? CUT

Thanks Eunhye! thanks viki.com! This drama in terms of the story and its depth of what it is trying to convey is truly underated, in my opinion. Too bad....

I hope you guys can tell my own sentiments from the drama...I did not use parenthesis this time...

thanks so much....

Archived