[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i liked ds.. but he is really getting on  my nerves.. so desperately trying to separate dj and the captain that he lied that it's his birthday..

DS makes everything worse..you know after reading the preview  seems that capt and Dajin make the promise to get old together...now everything will be so hard imagine if she finds the truth from somebodyelse?He stoped the capt K from doing the right thing ,from telling the truth to the woman he loves ...i really hate him for that...Now she might think he never loved her or he was with her  becouse he felt guilty...

Guest lexiclayrullman

DS makes everything worse..you know after reading the preview  seems that capt and Dajin make the promise to get old together...now everything will be so hard imagine if she finds the truth from somebodyelse?He stoped the capt K from doing the right thing ,from telling the truth to the woman he loves ...i really hate him for that...Now she might think he never loved her or he was with her  becouse he felt guilty...

yep, he does make everything worse... it's like he is stalking them waiting for the day they would break up and he would swoop in and rescue her.. that to me isn't a man... so she rejected you... move on with your life.. stop telling the captain to stop it.. i like how the captain said, i'll do what i deem fit.. i'm going to tell her the truth..

ds is really getting on my last nerve.. at first i was torn b/n the two but he's just done into pathetic land.. just love the captain.. if they don't end up together at the end, she can be alone but i don't want her with pathetic boy.. not only that she has no chemistry with him what so ever.. i feel that is so much chemistry with captain/dj.. just the way his eyes look at her ...

yep, he does make everything worse... it's like he is stalking them waiting for the day they would break up and he would swoop in and rescue her.. that to me isn't a man... so she rejected you... move on with your life.. stop telling the captain to stop it.. i like how the captain said, i'll do what i deem fit.. i'm going to tell her the truth..

ds is really getting on my last nerve.. at first i was torn b/n the two but he's just done into pathetic land.. just love the captain.. if they don't end up together at the end, she can be alone but i don't want her with pathetic boy.. not only that she has no chemistry with him what so ever.. i feel that is so much chemistry with captain/dj.. just the way his eyes look at her ...

yes i totally agree with you...i saw many kdrama ...and them leaving on separate ways is a great possibility!especially now that it seemes the other guy stoped him from doing the right thing...i'm sure she 'll find the truth from the evil guy...now she might understand what happend his mistake, her father mistake ,but forgive him and belive that he really loved her?i think it will be difficult...as i said before she 'll think he tried to pay back the dept as Ds said....i'm sorry he never told DS that he really loves her ,that she is more then a dept ...

Oh my! My head is spinning as I just have no idea what they are going for here. I have lost some respect for KDS... I believe a true friend (and if he can even call himself a potential candidate for DJ) would do what's right for her. He's so selfish in his actions that it bothers me so much. He disguises it as being best for her, but it's not and furthermore, how does he know what's best for her? He didn't live the life that she did, he's not her, and although he lost his mother, he seems to be a pretty sheltered guy. I thought he was cute and I do think he has done a lot of nice things for DJ and Fluffy - but the heart needs to be pure. :) otherwise, he's not really much better than CK... just different sort of "bad." His meddling has really made it about 100 times worse for CK and DJ.

I'm a little confused by this skating date? Huh? So it's a vehicle for DJ to separate with CK? Urgh!!! Why can't we keep to the adult thing here... CK needs to stop getting influenced by these "others" and do the right thing. Confess and wait for forgiveness. It's really time to stop all the background games... no one can heal from all the wounds this way. I really wanted to see DJ hear CK genuinely tell her what happened to him when he was young (btw VP &  mj & mom etc) and all the things that she asked him at that lunch. It seems like he needs some healing for that as well. I really wanted to see her actually help him, and be there for him in his time of need - is that asking too much?? It just would make their relationship a lot deeper and more meaningful. And I certainly wouldn't have minded if she found out that he has a scar on his back from the fire :lol: hehe!!! But seriously, I really wanted the "fight" w/KDS to end... it is dragging out to the death. Reveal, resolve and let us see how they advance professionally and how they help each other from there.

(i don't really know what's going to happen, but please dramagods - don't disappoint me in the end... CK/DJ and DS are too good for that!!!)

I know I might get some hate for this..... I honestly think that Ds is trying to protect Dj instead of trying to steal her from capk. He doesn't want Dj to know, cuz shell have to go thru the pain all over again and she might end up hating herself for loving the guy that "caused" her mothers death.....of cos he doesn't know for sure of how Dj will react but seeing how she treats cjw, he can just assumed she will react the same way towards capk. I could be wrong. Juz my 2 cent

Guest lexiclayrullman

I know I might get some hate for this..... I honestly think that Ds is trying to protect Dj instead of trying to steal her from capk. He doesn't want Dj to know, cuz shell have to go thru the pain all over again and she might end up hating herself for loving the guy that "caused" her mothers death.....of cos he doesn't know for sure of how Dj will react but seeing how she treats cjw, he can just assumed she will react the same way towards capk. I could be wrong.  Juz my 2 cent

i don't think that you're wrong but what i don't get is... ds keeps telling ck to break it off... if he breaks up with her for no reason, she is going to figure it out eventually why they broke up?  does this make sense?  he might be trying to protect her but that the same time, he loves her and wants her for himself.. i would be ok, if this wasn't his only agenda but his ultimate agenda is to get her to accept him... that is the thing that annoys me... his drunkeness in ep 15 annoyed me... why was he so tortured.. it's one sided love and she never repriocated any of his feelings...he keeps showing up at her home... and making things uncomfortable for dj/ck.. i don't blame the ck for getting frustrated or annoyed about that too... during the morning scene after he find out about the ck, he only acknowledge dj and completely ignore ck... in front of dj... i think he's starting to show everyone his motive in pursuing dj and doesn't care that she is together with ck

@lexi... I can see your pOint too. My thing is, if he really wants to get to Dj, shows her what a "great" guy he is then why not get capk confess? Then be her knight by giving her support and his shoulder to cry on, etc... And to show Dj things are not complicated if she's with him, know what I mean? I think he's being that way towards capk becuz he thinks capk is a faker. That he's with her becuz of guilt, or trying to make up for what he did in the past. And it's irritates the heck out of Ds everytime he sees capk.

I agree with you on the drunken part. I wonder why he was balling like he got played.

Guest lexiclayrullman

@lexi... I can see your pOint too. My thing is, if he really wants to get to Dj, shows her what a "great" guy he is then why not get capk confess? Then be her knight by giving her support and his shoulder to cry on, etc... And to show Dj things are not complicated if she's with him, know what I mean? I think he's being that way towards capk becuz he thinks capk is a faker. That he's with her becuz of guilt, or trying to make up for what he did in the past. And it's irritates the heck out of Ds everytime he sees capk.

I agree with you on the drunken part. I wonder why he was balling like he got played.

yes, anything that happens to dj and ds won't be love... she's already in love with ck.. even if she finds out about the truth about ck and goes to ds (for comfortable or b/c she is angry with ck), ds will still be second best... exactly, why did he act like she was leading him on??? from the moment they met, she hasn't sent any signals to him that she is remotely interested in her at all... and that kiss,,,, with ds/dj.. absolutely no chemistry... in the beginning i was shipping both of the guys now i'm just shipping ck with fluffy.. they are so cute together... i really like ck's acting, so intense with emotions...but without the tears

@lexi... I know.... I think he's torn because he really want Dj to know the "true" capk yet hes afraid that she's will be hurt til the end. I honestly don't care who she's with as long as she can be happy. Ds is less complicated but capk can make her smile. :)

Guest lexiclayrullman

anny,

i don't think the 'real' ck is a bad guy either... he was just a victim of circumstances... it wasn't like it lost the autopilot control on purpose... it was an accident and it was dj's mother's fate that she died... a lot of blame was put on the flight attendant lady but overall, blame can go all around... what doctor would allow a pregnant woman that big to fly, i thought you couldn't fly pass the 3oth week of pregnancy.. that was the mother's choice and the father's choice not to land.. a lot of mistakes were made and i'm not making excuses for ck but i can't really blame him.. besides it's all in his records, so come he can still get a job with wings air???? the airline obviously knows the incident and doesn't held him accountable or else they wouldn't hire him, righjt? or am i thinking too much?

anny,

i don't think the 'real' ck is a bad guy either... he was just a victim of circumstances... it wasn't like it lost the autopilot control on purpose... it was an accident and it was dj's mother's fate that she died... a lot of blame was put on the flight attendant lady but overall, blame can go all around... what doctor would allow a pregnant woman that big to fly, i thought you couldn't fly pass the 3oth week of pregnancy.. that was the mother's choice and the father's choice not to land.. a lot of mistakes were made and i'm not making excuses for ck but i can't really blame him.. besides it's all in his records, so come he can still get a job with wings air???? the airline obviously knows the incident and doesn't held him accountable or else they wouldn't hire him, righjt? or am i thinking too much?

@Lexi...hehhe..i dont think CAPK is bad either. but i think that's how DS is thinking of him plus he doesnt like capk because DJ loves him instead of DS so that makes DS resent capk even more.

i think DJ will agree with us that capK is not truely at fault later on once she found out and got a chance to think things throu..???...

well, i know my friend was 8 months along and her OBGYN (which is mine as well) let her gets on the plane. if you're 6months along or greater, the airlines here in US will not let you board the plane without a doctor's note. I dont know about the rules from other countries, but that's how it is here. :)

Guest lexiclayrullman

@Lexi...hehhe..i dont think CAPK is bad either. but i think that's how DS is thinking of him plus he doesnt like capk because DJ loves him instead of DS so that makes DS resent capk even more.

i think DJ will agree with us that capK is not truely at fault later on once she found out and got a chance to think things throu..???...

well, i know my friend was 8 months along and her OBGYN (which is mine as well) let her gets on the plane. if you're 6months along or greater, the airlines here in US will not let you board the plane without a doctor's note. I dont know about the rules from other countries, but that's how it is here. :)

i know this is just a story but her mother must not be thinking straight to fly when she's that pregnant.. she wasn't thinking of her health or the baby's... i don't think any event or anything else should come before the health of the baby... yes, she was proud of her dj but just tell her i was too pregnant and can't make it to your graduation..i i forot, but did dj know that her mother was even pregnant..

i remember  my sister inlaw was about 6 months pregnant and she didn't even attend her brother wedding b/c she didn't want to sit through a two hour drive away just in case something went wrong..

Here's a better translation of the preview, everyone. :)

Episode 17 Text Preview Translation:

Yoon Seong tells the whole truth and although he would like to continue loving Da Jin but Ji Won will never forgive him. Mi Joo tells Da Jin the previous ties between her and Yoon Seong and declares that from now on she will stay by Yoon Seong's side, but Da Jin gets very mad at her imposing look.

On the other hand, Captain Choi Min Sook gets unlucky and encounters a bird strike (an aircraft and bird collision) during flight and they were forced to turn around and head back to Incheon International Airport because of their aircraft's problem. Yoon Seong and Da Jin were among the passengers evacuated on the plane. Da Jin sees the elderly passengers and makes a promise to Yoon Seong that they will grow old together...

source [credit: sbs official website + Welcome to Happy's World website]

So I guess he did tell the truth after all.

Yoon Seong tells the whole truth and although he would like to continue loving Da Jin but Ji Won will never forgive him. Mi Joo tells Da Jin the previous ties between her and Yoon Seong and declares that from now on she will stay by Yoon Seong's side, but Da Jin gets very mad at her imposing look.

On the other hand, Captain Choi Min Sook gets unlucky and encounters a bird strike (an aircraft and bird collision) during flight and they were forced to turn around and head back to Incheon International Airport because of their aircraft's problem. Yoon Seong and Da Jin were among the passengers evacuated on the plane. Da Jin sees the elderly passengers and makes a promise to Yoon Seong that they will grow old together...

omg...so Captain does end up telling her the truth?!? Yess!! w00t.gif Instead of him having to face her with so much guilt, I'd rather he come clean, and then they can officially move on with their relationship without any burdens of the past. I hope when Da Jin says that she wants them to grow old together is after she knows abt the truth from Captain--though I do have a feeling it may just turn out that way blush.gif

i know this is just a story but her mother must not be thinking straight to fly when she's that pregnant.. she wasn't thinking of her health or the baby's... i don't think any event or anything else should come before the health of the baby... yes, she was proud of her dj but just tell her i was too pregnant and can't make it to your graduation..i i forot, but did dj know that her mother was even pregnant..

i remember  my sister inlaw was about 6 months pregnant and she didn't even attend her brother wedding b/c she didn't want to sit through a two hour drive away just in case something went wrong..

Lol... You know, if her mom stayed at home then we wouldn't have this drama at all. Hehehe.

Thank you for the info... Okay, if he did tell the truth then why on earth did ds lied about his bday to go on a "date" with Dj???? Interesting.....

Lol... You know, if her mom stayed at home then we wouldn't have this drama at all.  Hehehe.

Thank you for the info... Okay, if he did tell the truth then why on earth did ds lied about his bday to go on a "date" with Dj???? Interesting.....

we'll see... everything is so confuse...i'm afraid he won't have the time to tell her all the truth because of DS, that asks her on a date and lies ...

Guest lexiclayrullman

we'll see... everything is so confuse...i'm afraid he won't have the time to tell her all the truth because of DS, that asks her on a date and lies ...

i read somewhere that flight attendant lady stopped him from telling dj the truth.. i really don't think he did either.. if he did, i think she would be extremely upset and it looks like she's not if she is promising to grow old with him.. right? there is only 3 episodes so it will be rushed... wishing for a happy ending for them, hoping it doesn't turn out like another 1,000 kisses where the otp meets after a year and just smiled at each other.. the end

i read somewhere that flight attendant lady stopped him from telling dj the truth.. i really don't think he did either.. if he did, i think she would be extremely upset and it looks like she's not if she is promising to grow old with him.. right? there is only 3 episodes so it will be rushed... wishing for a happy ending for them, hoping it doesn't turn out like another 1,000 kisses where the otp meets after a year and just smiled at each other.. the end

maybe she'll finds the truth in ep 18...it's just a matter of time...she might be angry with DS too for not telling her the truth ...

Archived