[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

I don't know, I wish MJ would realize she needs to do CK a good turn, he did save her life once. She loves KYS beyond oppa-donseng, which is disturbing...but all together her behavior is childish mean and not psycho mean like her father. But I agree, there is this saying..."An apple does not fall far from the tree..." I just hope that with their drastic actions, DJ would realize that CK led a very tragic life and would find it in her heart to understand and forgive him.

I agree with you wholeheartedly on MJ... she should grow up. It seems like she knows that he saved her life once and that she should "repay" him. However, her idea of "repaying" him is super disturbing and unhealthy obsessive. I do like how DJ stood up to her. I'm still hoping that when she finds out this so-called real reason that her father hates CK so much, that she will have a change of heart somewhere and actually help CK & DJ out (for once). 

As for DJ, I'd really like her to forgive CK and CJW because they seem to have all tried to atone for what happened in that accident and it will help all of them to move on. I think it is truly in DJ's heart to forgive and that she does know that that is what she should do. Beyond that, I think she should then use her love for him to help him through all the craziness / tragic past issues he still has. She has said multiple times in the show that she wants to help people and that's why she ended up "meddling" so much. I hope she can find it in her heart that desire to still be there for him and to grow old together :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello GHSforever! I miss your MV's! There is so much material! I've been wanting to see a real good one on CK & DJ Hehehe I know you may not want to hehehe But your boy DS seemed to have raised the white flag...poor thing! Were you able to have the program fixed? Again no pressure! Hehehe Khamsammida chingu and I miss you too! *quoted image* S_sun and myonenonly...'sup? We only have 3 episodes to go and it seems to be going along swimmingly agree? Hehehe (It's summer here and the temp has reached the mid 30's!)

Sue and eunhye05...Daebak! Just Daebak! I really appreciate your hard work and I love all of your inputs! Thanks guys!

Hello doc! What part do you call mid 30's a summer temp? Oh I see, do you mean in centigrade? Yeah it is summer alright! Here in the midwest we are on our 60's & loving it! Thanks GOD, we didn't have that devastating tornado!

PCAP ending is fast approaching..I will miss the Han sisters for sure. The truth is inevitable. I have raised the white flag with KDS even the 10th episode. kekeke... I wish Cap K the best. I could never get to like him because of his high & mighty attitude. Plus kicking HDJ in the shin made me dislike him instantly. Plus it took him a while to tell the truth. I always have  admired CJW since & the most real character I have seen in this drama...never faltered, up to the end. KDS character is someone you want to have as a good friend & a loyal one indeed.

I enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts & opinions. Everyone maintained proper decorum in this site. One good thing PCAP flyers had was respect of each other's opinion. I guess, we'll see each other in AB too? ..oh unless some of you are not GHS's fan. Thanks everyone!

Guest S_sun

jessd

I agree with you.

Yes!  We need a grown up DJ.  She needs to improve her kissing skills.  I think, other than GHS, JJH's wife would be the other woman that 'comfortable' with DJ kind or intimacy. So weird, i think.

anyway,   just to share my 2 cents here.

The guilty people have been feeling guilty since the accident happened.    The psycho  'sister' just like her father.  For all we know, she might be the one who killed her mother.

Yes, the drama is draggy... but I just love the them.. really a hate-love relationship here.

Cant wait till we know the final.  Looking forward for more kisses..,

jessd and itikgemuk1, Yeah she herself has admitted to having no confidence in kissing scenes. I think she has a shy personality and it is hard for her to show intimacy in public. I bet she is a pretty hot kisser in real life. kekeke  I have been wanting the romance  to step up in the last 3 episodes . There were many opportunities for intimacy esp in the overnight date. The director is in charge , and he gets the ultimate say in how he wants things. I would say this was the kind of intimacy he wanted. I do admit GHS has to dig deeper for the intimate scenes. Other than that, I feel she is playing HDJ character well. I, too look forward to more passionate kisses in the end....Oh dear we are heading to the finale..No more PCAP after this week.....

(2012년 3월 8일 목요일 19, 20회 연속 방송) this is from SBS site... it is oficial  2 episodes!Anyways i wonder if it will be at the same hour or an hour earlier...hate not knowing for sure!!!

(2012년 3월 8일 목요일 19, 20회 연속 방송) this is from SBS site... it is oficial  2 episodes!Anyways i wonder if it will be at the same hour or an hour earlier...hate not knowing for sure!!!

And up against the finale of the other show... ohmy.gif I hope at least some people will watch this!! :)

Drama gods - make it happen. Please - a happy ending for all. :) :) It seems like all the characters have gone through so much hardship through the drama, and it's time that each one of them got their happily ever after. 

I seriously have posted probably 95% of all my posts in this thread alone! I'm a PCAP addict. Thank you everyone for all your opinions and thoughts - I have read all of them. I know most are not watching this show so I really appreciated all you dedicated Flyers! Less than 2 days until I need to break out a new box of tissues.

Drama gods - make it happen. Please - a happy ending for all. :) :) It seems like all the characters have gone through so much hardship through the drama, and it's time that each one of them got their happily ever after. 

I seriously have posted probably 95% of all my posts in this thread alone! I'm a PCAP addict. Thank you everyone for all your opinions and thoughts - I have read all of them. I know most are not watching this show so I really appreciated all you dedicated Flyers! Less than 2 days until I need to break out a new box of tissues.

Yes, let's hope we really do get a happy ending!! I know it's going to be hard, but it's time for all these characters to finally, forgive and forget. And I really hope we get another passionate kiss between Captain and Han Da Jin!!! wub.gif

And like u junkietiger14, pretty much all my posts have been on this thread too!! I've been an ardent fan since ep 1 of PCAP, and I'm gonna be really sad once this is over  tears.gif 

I remember when I first saw the poster and read the synopsis for this drama, thinking "I'm not sure I'll actually like this since it seems somewhat melodramatic"....WOW!!! Was I ever wrong!!! I love every episode and have to say, this is one of those drama's I actually got to LOVE that doesn't have Kim Sun Ah in it...hahaha...On top of that, I've become a fan of Ji Jin Hee as well <3 Therefore,  I'm excited and at the same time, somewhat sad knowing this will be the last week....

It's great that there are so many great Flyers here on this thread that support this wonderful drama! :) Let's go through this last week together without too much turbulence!! ;)

Me three junkietiger14 and KimSunAhFan! I also think I have posted here more than in any of the threads of the previous dramas I've watched in the past. I kind of made it a rule just to post musings or thoughts after each episode, but lately I've been posting more and more and more hehehe.

I do echo your wish for a gloriously happy ending, they did suffer a lot in the past, they deserve some form of happiness. Korean writers are a talented breed...well, they were able to squeeze in the whole of Season 2 of the Taiwanese Drama Meteor Garden in just 2 coherent back to back episodes in BOF, so I guess a lot can still happen in the remaining 3 episodes. (I can feel a time jump coming soon...) also, I get the symbolism afforded by the vignettes but I wish they'd give it a break...the story foundation is pretty much solid by now. Hmmm...let's see I'd like to see the following (I know, I know...wishful think on my part, but hey! I can always dream right?):

• DJ to finally understand and forgive CK. Serendipity brought them together...it seems that they're fated for each other! They complement each other, they are happy together, they look good together! It could not get any better than that!
  • DJ to finally forgive CJW. She has suffered enough from her mistake in the past, she has evolved into an upstanding flight attendant that I think, even the late HGP would have been proud of. I hope she would continually play fairy godmother to CK & DJ and for her to be able to find a new guy...
  • Fluffy's disease would go into remission...permanently. I'd like her to be with CK & DJ. Together they would make one big happy family. I'd like to see DJ or CK mini-me's hehehe
  • KDS would find somebody who would really love him back. He is such a dear and I wish he'd settle with somebody really cool...like the new flight attendant (but I think the male flight attendant is also in like with her! Uhm hmm bummer!) But definitely not the assistant manager!
  • Yang Mal Ja to finally realize that she's better off with mechanic adjusshi!
  • KDS's miser dad to be the richest man in Incheon...Oh wait...he already is!
  • MJ would cut CK some slack and actually do him a good turn...but I have a feeling that she would unwittingly assist CK & DJ in some way. She should realize that Team Manager/Toadie is more her speed. Hehehe
  • VP Hong to be found guilty of black box hacking and bribery! He has done major damage to CK so he deserves to rot...in jail.
  • DJ's friends would realize that they're meant for each other (Hehe actually this pair is a hard sell!)
  • Oh and the cutie guy at the Wing's front desk who seems to know everything...why was he absent in the last episode??? He's cute and I'm willing to take him bwahaha! Wait a minute...he would be perfect for CJW! Hmmm...errr...did I leave anybody out? Hehehe w00t.gif

i read that KBS, YTN, MBC joined the strike this week no TMETS  and will be rescheduled ....so ,now  i hope many people will watch Sbs!

Andy78 are there mentions on PCAP as well? The sageuk's last two episodes are "not yet decided" because the whole production crew and the director joined the strike. SBS is a national TV channel, are they included? I read this - http://asian-drama.org/tmets-off-air-mbc-dont-know-vs-production-team-thats-right/  It's unprecedented...and what timing! Last two episodes for them.

Andy78 are there mentions on PCAP as well? The sageuk's last two episodes are "not yet decided" because the whole production crew and the director joined the strike. SBS is a national TV channel, are they included? I read this...http://asian-drama.org/tmets-off-air-mbc-dont-know-vs-production-team-thats-right/

no,i read nothing about PCAP ,nothing change until now ...but i read that SBS labour union also announced their support...

I wish Han Da Jin, and her captainK leave that airline and go to a better company,in another town,country start  over again with Fluffy ...and i hope that soon VP will know the truth that his doughter is the real responsable for that fire and help his step son  ...

Hello Flyers :)

OMG not having computer for 5 days was horrible :angry:

I missed this thread so much thank you all for the updates :)

@drmjs and myonenonly hello my dear friend no MV yet hopefully this weekend I can make one for the last time :(

have a great PCAP day everyone and enjoy :)

[spoiler Epi17]"Take Care of Us, Captain" Ji Jin-hee and Koo Hye-seon goodbye date?

"You are my sky"

photo225110.jpg

"Take Care of Us, Captain" Ji Jin-hee and Koo Hye-seon goodbye date? "You are my sky"

Ji Jin-hee and Koo Hye-seon had a overnight date while showing signs of breaking up.

Yoon-seong (Ji Jin-hee) and Da-jin (Koo Hye-seon) had a sweet date on the episode of SBS drama "Take Care of Us, Captain" aired on the 1st.

Yoon-seong failed to confess to Da-jin that it was him who waspartyl responsible for the death of her mother but soon Chairman Hong In-tae threatened him with it. Thinking that he shouldn't delay this any longer, he decided to finally tell her and left on a trip of their own. He prepared dinner for her and even confessed his love for her affectionately.

Da-jin told him what a big part of her life he was as she said, "You are someone who I can trust even if the skies fall down, and you are the one who I think will always be truthful to me. You are like the skies". Yoon-seong asked her back with sadness hidden, "What will you if the skies fell down?" and she replied, "I have it under control, will it fall anytime soon?" Yoon-seong didn't fail to show his love saying, "You are my skies to me. You should never fall". Later, he looked like he was preparing to say goodbye to her as he looked lovingly at her sleeping. He showed sadness in breaking up as he said, "Don't eat anything, don't get involved in anything, don't get angry at anything and don't cry because of me. I know I can't be forgiven but I will wait until I can be. I am sorry I couldn't protect you".

At the end of the episode, Yoon-seong told Da-jin about her mother's accident and death and the two face the biggest obstacle in their relationship.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

STILLS AND BTS PICS 5/3/2012

img0402_20120305102738_1.jpg?w=479

img0402_20120305102738_2.jpg?w=479

img0402_20120305102738_3.jpg?w=479

source: SBS

STILLS AND BTS PICS

20120306_1330999119_73090300_1.jpg?w=479

source: news.Nate.com

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

Take care of Us, Captain Episodes 17 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

takeCareOfUsCaptain.jpg

Take Care of Us, Captain 17 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3635-take-care-of-us-captain-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Archived