[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

i read somewhere that the crew film on location in australia... they probably doubled it as england b/c they don't have the budget for england or turkey... it's only 1 or 2 scenes so i don't think they would film on location just for that... most of the filming is probably in a studio in seoul somewhere and you're rignht, that is probably in a turkish restaurant.. sorry i didn't think it was that bad... what was offensive?? the hat? or the outfit?  when you go to a thai restaurant in california, sometimes, the waiters dress in traditional thai outifits..i guess it depends on the restaurant or the owners taste.

When you go to the Thai restaurant in California, the traditional thai outfits you see may not be correct. The customers just assume that the thais wear that in Thailand, but in reality it may be not true.  That is the point Tendele is making, that the Turkish people do not wear those clothes in Turkey and the show gave a wrong perception of the Turkish people to the viewers. Had he done some research, he would have found out the error. I thought it was good of Tendele to point that out to us. Now we know.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 16 ep. i got the feeling that something will happen and he won't be the one who will tell her the truth....i'm afraid that she will find what happened from the evil  AND CRAZY MJ or from his adoptive father VP...

I also got this feeling too - especially after I watched it with subs and can now understand what was said. I really really hope what I think will happen, does not happen, but it looks like either one of them or both of them are going to get intercepted. :( I've seen scenes like that before - esp cliffhanger ones... it usually means that what the viewer think is going to happen, does not actually happen. Still - I really wanted CK to be the one that actually spills all the beans to her... please let that still happen.

Have more to say - i'll be back :) have a good weekend Flyers!! Fighting!!!

I also got this feeling too - especially after I watched it with subs and can now understand what was said. I really really hope what I think will happen, does not happen, but it looks like either one of them or both of them are going to get intercepted. :( I've seen scenes like that before - esp cliffhanger ones... it usually means that what the viewer think is going to happen, does not actually happen. Still - I really wanted CK to be the one that actually spills all the beans to her... please let that still happen.

yes...i really wanted CK to be the one that actually spills all the beans to her too,but i think that might not happen...but she also have a good hart i'm sure she'll understand what happened that day for me was her father responsabilty  and Choi negligence...what worries me it's that she might think he never loved her and that he was with her  because he felt guilty,that he really loves Choi...

Yeah you're right, but he sent those messages to DS so DS knows he was about to tell her. In the beginning she will be very hurt and will refuse him, but afterwards she will forgive him. I hope this will not be in the last 15min of ep 20 or so...

Will there wednesday be an episode? cuz Moon embracing sun will not air due to Football :( If so, then PCAP will have an advantage, maybe their ratings will rise :)

Hi ladies!

I just found out that you can watch kdramas from your iPhone/iPad/smart devices if you download viki App from apple store (its free). Just thought I share this info just in case you want to watch this drama or any drama but can't do it at Home.

And episode 15 is now 99% subbed on viki:

http://www.viki.com/channels/5442/videos/62688

Hi ladies!

I just found out that you can watch kdramas from your iPhone/iPad/smart devices if you download viki App from apple store (its free). Just thought I share this info just in case you want to watch this drama or any drama but can't do it at Home.

It works great... Been using it for at least 5 months now.  However, you need to access it over a wifi.  Also, it doesn't have viki's entire selection .... just selected dramas (I am assuming the most popular ones),

Guest Love.B.

Hi ladies!

Yay!!!! You just made my day...I had no idea there was a viki App for the iPad!!!

Guest lexiclayrullman

after watching ep 15 subbed.. i don't think ds has any right to tell the captain to stop (meaning break up with dj).. they both like dj but she chose the captain.. he should move on.. if something happens to their relationship, then they will have to deal with it themselves.. when ds kissed dj, she pushed him away and told him, sorry but i'm not at all happy, no chemistry.. but when the captain kissed her, totally different story, she kissed back.. and ds saw that.. end of story for him... if the captain ends up hurting her, then it's her issue not his.. you can't protect someone hoping they would love you.. that is exactly what i think he's trying to do...rejection is hard, but hey move on.. now even if dj goes to him, she already has the captain in her heart...i really like ds too but right now, i'm not liking his actions... well, at least they didn't make his character evil doing bad stuff to sabortage the relationship like mj...she looks like she's going to eat dj up

Saw the ratings of the latest episodes & my heart sunk. I wonder if other people are not seeing what we're seeing or we're not seeing what other people are seeing? I have a feeling PCAP will end with a single digit. Could it be that the main course of this drama is kind of bland? The side dishes are good (side stories that happen in the flight), the dessert is yummy (Fluffy/Han sisters moments) or even the salad/soup (ahjussi/aunt Mal/ KDS dad, flight attendants) their stories were also interesting. As I've said before the climax of this drama is still about to happen, kinda late? I wonder why. Why can't the writers give HDJ & KYS a good, romantic & explossive scenes together before the storm? This anticipation seem to kill the viewers' enthusiasm, I guess. That's why PCAP ratings is on a dive. The stories around the main casts are good, no doubt..what about the gist?  :w00t: :wub:  

Sigh...I couldn't agree more.. I give credit to the people watching, and sadly, the ratings are indicative of the whole story-line. It's frustrating watching and knowing it could have been so much more. Ji Jin Hee is really wasted in this drama. KYS & HDJ look ok together, but in most episodes, I'm really not 'feeling' their togetherness, and I don't think I'm the only one. The story has too much of distractions, gaping loop holes, meandering and unfortunately, the main plot is lost in all that mess. Good actors can only do so much. Unfortunately, in this case, the story and the writers really let them down. Honestly, I've wanted to give up so many times but we're already near the end... yes, 4 more episodes to go. It's gonna take nothing short of a miracle to turn this plane around. And I hope the writers prove me wrong...

i think in the coming episodes we will see DJ being a full blown captain already as she will be temporarily separated from capK.

Yes, I agree that separation is coming up and I hope we do see DJ become a captain, after all that is the main plot point of this drama.I wonder where will Capt K go. I also hope DS finds himself a girlfriend. I also hope we find DJ have forgiveness in her heart for cabin manager Choi and Capt K. One can't love well with hatred in one's heart. Only 4 episodes left....

Any confirmation about next Wed schedule? Or are we getting back to back episodes on Thurs.?

Any confirmation about next Wed schedule? Or are we getting back to back episodes on Thurs.?

Not sure if there's a back-to-back, but according to the main website, there is no episode on Wednesday, episode 17 will air on Thursday. Not sure about episode 18 though. So not sure if there will be a back to back. I guess it'll be confirmed later.

anyone got eng sub for ep 14 - ep 16?

You can try this http://www.kimchidra...us-captain.html they have episodes 14 & 15 up. Episode 16 is still in the works at Viki.com.

Ok, I get it...they will be airing the FIFA World Cup qualifying rounds for Group B: Seoul vs. Kuwait 9 pm onwards...right smack in the middle of PCAP's broadcast, so at the main SBS website...episode 17 will be  shown on March 1. Yep Ayame-chan, there is no mention of episode 18 yet (blehrg!!!). The saguek's schedule is also affected so they may air back to back episodes on Mar 1. Thought bubble: Please let it hold true for PCAP too.

Guest seproast

Episode 14 - 15 sub

http://www.mediafire.com/?ujfaxcdbyjp3ufu

http://www.mediafire.com/?mo368fghfhx5llg

Just drag and drop the "Skip Ad" button into the url field.

Archived