[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my oh my...!!!! i totally forgotten...I kept thinking today is Friday!!!

i hope eunhye05 will put up...some recaps.. blush.gif:wub:

so this is a 16 episode drama right? if it is then next week will be an episode full of angst before a happy ending?? hmmm :unsure:

Watched ep 14 live. Wow!! What an ep, and a very good ending too...now what will our poor Captain do?? The happy moments in the beginning was a good way to settle into the sorrowful scenes yet to come. Though there was a bit of a lag towards the end, and I get the feeling I missed a few moments between our OTP dry.gif 

Hopefully, Han Da Jin will not feel too much hatred for Captain when she finds out--and I hope she finds out from Captain himself, and not anyone else....Because I'm pretty sure she'd feel even more anger towards him if she were to hear it from someone else.  

As everyone have been saying, the ratings for this show should definitely be much higher than it is now! Such a good drama deserves more attention in Korea and internationally--though I get the feeling it's already popular everywhere besides Korea huh.gif..

Guest eunhye05

Hello Flyers :)  Thanks for your comments and updates! :D

So erm... the captions were crazy again today. They kept stopping or freezing so i got lost along the way. lol. The campus part especially plus some of the CK-DJ conversations didn't have much captions boo! But he's the recap...I enjoyed last episode more but this one is also good.

Myonenonly Im with u on the ratings thing. It's like TMTETS is just getting more and more of the audience. I guess if this had gone on a different timeslot we would have fared better. Sageuk that was adopted from a novel and also has the Joseon era F4 in it (im not sure about this i just read it off somewhere as to why they're enjoying high ratings. hehe)  That's a powerhouse combo. PCAP only has its leads three of whom are married which makes it more difficult to launch Couple Ships! What PCAP has though is a really good story line, a unique script and a stellar cast. I'm happy we're number two at least and they've already sealed the deal with HK,Japan and Taiwan. :) What i love also is that i see more people tuned into this thread unlike the earlier days. So at least I know PCAP still has fans! Let's just sit back and enjoy the rest of the ride. It is getting bumpier....:D

I rewatched it again and noticed a lot of errors with my recap. That's what happens when ur typing and the same time trying to focus on what's happening on screen. Sorry about that. Anyways, u get the gist so that's fine! Im too lazy to go through it again. hihi. :D

Campus:

- So the three make their way to that special spot... JungIl was there first. (i forgot what his name was exactly so ill just call him JungIl) Then KYS arrives followed by DJ!

DJ: Were u guys making wishes?

JL:hurry before the cloud covers the moon.

They make wishes and apparently CK is very serious about his...his hands are like he's praying and his eyes are closed shut.

- Then arrives a guy who is Jung IL's grand dad.? I think he's offering to have them stay at his house?

-We cut to the President. He goes to Mirae Air president.  PresHong: Sorry for not having to contact you...u must be busy being the president of the company. Do u have what i need. Can i have the black box of 7 years ago? (OMG! seriously?! he's getting all the evidence he needs. Aigoo!)

- Back at JL's grandpa's house. Wow! They're having ginseng chicken i think. Grandpa comments that because CK is a pilot he look so cool eating? Grandpa tells JL to go get some sweet potatoes. He then tells CK and DJ that JL  lots his parents to an accident and he's taking care of him now but he lacks many things. So this new guy is also an aspiring pilot. Hehe. Join the club young Jung IL. :) I think CK and DJ now understand the boy better. CK says he thinks he'll do well.

- DJ goes out and sees Jung Il warming himself up over the fire where the potatoes are roasting. He says he doesnt like the fire place and its uncomfy for his grandfather. He says he;s going to earn a lot of money and buy his grandfather a good house.

- DJ says when u become a pilot you'll be able to earn a lot of money and provide his grandfather with nice things. DJ talks about how she also has no parents and a young sister who's sick.

- Ok they're now eating sweet potatoes by the fire. CK arrives. were u gossiping about me?They're now assigned rooms and told to rest. (Darn if only there was only one available room.hehe) JL says he wants to share the room with DJ. haha.

- DJ has a room to herself and calls up Fluffy I think to wish her goodnight. Fluffy asks if she's with Penguin Ajusshi. She says no. hehe. DJ asks her if she's eaten already and to rest well. Fluffy then tells Mechanic Ajusshi that she hopes Penguin Ajusshi and DJ have something in common. MA asks what about DS? FLuffy says she wants to live with DS, PA and Unnie. (haha. Goodluck with that wish Fluffy) But then she says she doesnt want to eat and feels dizzy and not to tell her Unnie. Oh No!!! Here we go again brave little Fluffy!

- Both men are now sleeping in one room. CK is teaching JungIL how to fly a plane (imaginary). CK gives him directions and stuff. Some male pilot bonding happening here. CK:Hold it like u are holding eggs...if u hold it like that the egg will break then pull it (This is a very disturbing set of captions.hahaha) JungIL: are u teaching me skills because u think im going to be ur main student? CK: no im teaching u cause I ate a good meal in ur house. Why do u want to be a pilot?

He says he wants to be able to fly his grandpa around. JIL asks CK why he became a pilot. CK: Im not sure JIL: to be beside Co Captain HDJ? JIL: ill get to be next to her soon. CK: With ur skills u wont. (haha.cute CK.)

CK: My sky will never fall apart. im DJ's sky and DJ is my sky. (i typed that based on the captions but am not sure who says that :) )

- After a bit CK and DJ are now sitting out and looking at the sky. WHy are u out here  its cold. The stars are so pretty and the air is so fresh. DJ looking at the stars lets protect each other.

CK: Please be beside me no matter what kind of person i am.

DJ: U can trust me because im HDJ. Ill never break promises.

(oh i hope they remember what they said to each other once the going get though and rough)

- DJ knocks at the lavatory door thinking CK is in it......and erm.... hands over the couple sweater she bought.... then CK arrives and she realizes her mistake. She accidentally gave it to JungIL who she thought was CK in the lavatory. hahaha. True enough JL comes out dressed in the couple outfit like DJ's. LOL. CK is annoyed. hehe

-BAck at the ATC Tower people are wondering what's wrong with DS he doesnt smile anymore and just works.

- Back on campus...or well around it....DJ/CK/Grandpa and JL go out and explore the wilderness. No captions so basically we see DJ taking pics around and even focusing on CK. JL notices this. hehe. I think CK and JL have a contest for the couple jacket ( i was too busy trying to follow the earlier captions to notice what was happening)

- Back at the lecture hall CK gives the floor to DJ. She talks about her first few mishaps as a co-pilot. (We see flashbacks of her earlier days and accidents) She i think talks about Fluffy and probably how she's motivated by her sister and the stories of people she encounters along the way. I think she wishes everyone all the best! :) Fighting!

- I think DJ gives JL a letter or something from WingsAir. Probably some sorta motivation. Im not sure if it's a ticket for both him and grandfather.

- Fluffy is playing next to DS and all of a sudden she collapses. DS rushes her to the hospital. Poor Fluffy. In and out of the hospital all the time. DS tries to contact DJ and tells her that Fluffy misses her and really wants to see her but he skips the part that Fluffy was at the hospital. Prob not to have her worry. He says fluffy misses her and wants her to hurry back soon. He does to. Aww  .

-MA and DS bring Fluffy back home and take care of her. Fluffy is trying to console 300 won Oppa by saying she's ok and not to feel bad. She says she has him, PA, Unnie and everyone to take care of her. He says if theres anything that makes her feel bad he'll scold it. she says only the cold. And DS says he'll scold the cold for her. Fluffy says she'll also scold anyone making him feel bad. (awww. Fluffy and DS are so cute. Awww. can we just let them all live happily together ever after. :( )

- DS tells MA that he heard about DJ mothers story. MA:How did u know? DS:I heard about CJW story. DJ and Fluffy must have had a hard time. MA tells him more about what happened. Oh dear does DS now knows about CK and his role in it?

- DJ arrives and MA tells her what happened...she rushes to Fluffy. DS was there. He tells her not to worry as Fluffy is Ok now. DJ says sorry to Fluffy and thanks DS. DS: We're friends u dont have to thank me.

- Back at the DS's place. DS has flashbacks regarding CK. Now that he know I really wonder how this is going to play out.

- JiL brought his grandfather on the plane. Granda pa is kinda restless.DJ and CK are flying this plane. DS is back at the ATC communicating with them. JiL is enjoying the flight I think. (JiL really looks like a little boy to me. hehe.)

- DJ and CK have another conversation in the cockpit. The captions have stopped though. Boo! They're cute. I wonder what they're talking about. They're both smiling and all giddy. Sorry couldnt translate this part.

- Head Stewardess is all flirty with a male passenger and even got his business card. CJW notices this and tells her off. Head Stewardess is pissed. Now she and her minions detest CJW even more.

- JiL and his grandfather have enjoyed the flight and he gives DJ the ball he dropped as well as a meal box? as a token of his appreciation. DJ and CK have a little moment and CJW senses this.

- Back on home ground DJ's friends finally make an appearance again... they still dont know about DJ and CK. hehe

- CJW meets up with MJ. I think it's to discuss CK and what they both know about the accident. CJW tells her to not be harsh on him as he had the responsibilit so he has to deal with what happened. She says she'll be blamed for all the things but please dont be hard on CK.

- Outside CJW spots CK and DJ... there's something going on?! hmmm....

- DJ went out with her friends. They're asking DJ's friend if shes on a diet (typical problem when ur dating. haha) They're teasing her about DS and CK. They tell her there is some scandal going on and makes her choose between DS or CK.

- On the way home DJ runs into CK..and they go out on a date...at the convenient store. Lol. Eating noodles and drinking from bottles. Hehe. Cheers! He tells her lets eat two dinners tomorrow too. awww..

- DJ drops CK first at her request...haha. when he gets inside CJW arrives. she asks DJ if she can talk to her. DJ: what do u need? JW: please give him back to me..i have no right to be happy i dont mind being punished as long as he's by my side. please dont take him away from me..... she kneels in front of DJ... (Woah the guts on this woman!seriously?!)

- DJ: I never took him away away from u and thers no way ill give him back to u.

- CJW: u two cant be together .DJ: ill make it happen

<screen froze>

- We now see DS talking to CJW: Fluffy and DJ are getting punished. I will never forgive u! Yep he knows everything. What did i miss?

- DS is on his way to CK. He knows and he's mad! CJW tries to warn CK but he aint picking up his phone. DS is at the door. CK answers and DS grabs him by the collar and confronts him about everything.

-DS: Are u human? What are u going to do with da jin? I trusted u .I thought u would make her happy. is it because u feel bad? when were u going to tell her.

CK: I was going to tell her somehow.I wasn't going to keep it a secret. Im not going to hurt her.Im going to make her happy.

DS:Are u sure u can do that? Why did u make her like u? if u dont stop here... im going to stop it.

CK: Dont ever tell DJ about it. She will never forget it until she dies.

And close up to CK's distraught face.....CUT!

No preview! Yes I know right! WAH!

Guest MH22HS09

hi,everyone...i'm new here :)

this drama definitely is my fav drama in 2012!!! i love the way Goo Hye Sun & Ji Jin Hee play their characters with naturally beautiful! Han Da Jin & Kim Yoon Sung :wub: (but i love Kang Dong Soo,too :D )and who can resist the charming princess Fluffy???she's so adorable...the whole casts are awesome

i don't care about the rating...it's only number :)

eunhye05,thank you for the recap...gumawo...love this drama more :wub:

Take Care of Us,Captain...HWAITING!!! :wub:

ufh! please~ I don't the heart breaking moment to come so soon... I mean, they just got to be with each other for only 2 episodes... Please make it more. And learning the fact that this drama has attracted international viewers, I bet it's not going to be only 20 episodes. They are both hallyu stars! People want to see them more together.. I wish the writers would add much much more moments of they both.

eunhye05! thank you so much for the recap! You really make my day! ^^

Fighting!

So erm... the captions were crazy again today. They kept stopping or freezing so i got lost along the way. lol. The campus part especially plus some of the CK-DJ conversations didn't have much captions boo! But he's the recap...I enjoyed last episode more but this one is also good.

Myonenonly Im with u on the ratings thing. It's like TMTETS is just getting more and more of the audience. I guess if this had gone on a different timeslot we would have fared better. Sageuk that was adopted from a novel and also has the Joseon era F4 in it. That's a powerhouse combo. PCAP only has its leads three of whom are married which makes it more difficult to launch Couple Ships! What PCAP has though is a really good story line, a unique script and a stellar cast. I'm happy we're number two at least and they've already sealed the deal with HK,Japan and Taiwan. :) What i love also is that i see more people tuned into this thread unlike the earlier days. So at least I know PCAP still has fans! Let's just sit back and enjoy the rest of the ride. It is getting bumpier....:D

Campus:

- So the three make their way to that special spot... JungIl was there first. (i forgot what his name was exactly so ill just call him JungIl) Then KYS arrives followed by DJ!

They make wishes and apparently CK is very serious about his...his hands are like he's praying and his eyes are closed shut.

- Then arrives a guy who is Jung IL's grand dad.? I think he's offering to have them stay at his house?

-We cut to the President. He goes to Mirae Air president.  PresHong: Sorry for not having to contact you...u must be busy being the president of the company. Do u have what i need. Can i have the black box of 7 years ago? (OMG! seriously?! he's getting all the evidence he needs. Aigoo!)

- Back at JL's grandpa's house. Wow! They're having ginseng chicken i think. Grandpa comments that because CK is a pilot he look so cool eating? Grandpa tells JL to go get some sweet potatoes. He then tells CK and DJ that JL  lots his parents to an accident and he's taking care of him now but he lacks many things. So this new guy is also an aspiring pilot. Hehe. Join the club young Jung IL. :) I think CK and DJ now understand the boy better. CK says he thinks he'll do well.

- DJ goes out and sees Jung Il warming himself up over the fire where the potatoes are roasting. He says he doesnt like the fire place and its uncomfy for his grandfather. He says he;s going to earn a lot of money and buy his grandfather a good house.

- DJ says when u become a pilot you'll be able to earn a lot of money and provide his grandfather with nice things. DJ talks about how she also has no parents and a young sister who's sick.

- Ok they're now eating sweet potatoes by the fire. CK arrives. were u gossiping about me?They're now assigned rooms and told to rest. (Darn if only there was only one available room.hehe) JL says he wants to share the room with DJ. haha.

- DJ has a room to herself and calls up Fluffy I think to wish her goodnight. Fluffy asks if she's with Penguin Ajusshi. She says no. hehe. DJ asks her if she's eaten already and to rest well. Fluffy then tells Mechanic Ajusshi that she hopes Penguin Ajusshi and DJ have something in common. MA asks what about DS? FLuffy says she wants to live with DS, PA and Unnie. (haha. Goodluck with that wish Fluffy) But then she says she doesnt want to eat and feels dizzy and not to tell her Unnie. Oh No!!! Here we go again brave little Fluffy!

- Both men are now sleeping in one room. CK is teaching JungIL how to fly a plane (imaginary). CK gives him directions and stuff. Some male pilot bonding happening here. CK:Hold it like u are holding eggs...if u hold it like that the egg will break then pull it (This is a very disturbing set of captions.hahaha) JungIL: are u teaching me skills because u think im going to be ur main student? CK: no im teaching u cause I ate a good meal in ur house. Why do u want to be a pilot?

He says he wants to be able to fly his grandpa around. JIL asks CK why he became a pilot. CK: Im not sure JIL: to be beside Co Captain HDJ? JIL: ill get to be next to her soon. CK: With ur skills u wont. (haha.cute CK.)

My sky will never fall apart. im DJ's sky and DJ is my sky. (i typed that based on the captions but am not sure who says that :) )

- After a bit CK and DJ are now sitting out and looking at the sky. WHy are u out here  its cold. The stars are so pretty and the air is so fresh. DJ looking at the stars lets protect each other.

(oh i hope they remember what they said to each other once the going get though and rough)

- DJ knocks at the lavatory door thinking CK is in it......and erm.... hands over the couple sweater she bought.... then CK arrives and she realizes her mistake. She accidentally gave it to JungIL who she thought was CK in the lavatory. hahaha. True enough JL comes out dressed in the couple outfit like DJ's. LOL. CK is annoyed. hehe

-BAck at the ATC Tower people are wondering what's wrong with DS he doesnt smile anymore and just works.

- Back on campus...or well around it....DJ/CK/Grandpa and JL go out and explore the wilderness. No captions so basically we see DJ taking pics around and even focusing on CK. JL notices this. hehe. I think CK and JL have a contest for the couple jacket ( i was too busy trying to follow the earlier captions to notice what was happening)

- Back at the lecture hall CK gives the floor to DJ. She talks about her first few mishaps as a co-pilot. (We see flashbacks of her earlier days and accidents) She i think talks about Fluffy and probably how she's motivated by her sister and the stories of people she encounters along the way. I think she wishes everyone all the best! :) Fighting!

- I think DJ gives JL a letter or something from WingsAir. Probably some sorta motivation. Im not sure if it's a ticket for both him and grandfather.

- Fluffy is playing next to DS and all of a sudden she collapses. DS rushes her to the hospital. Poor Fluffy. In and out of the hospital all the time. DS tries to contact DJ and tells her that Fluffy misses her and really wants to see her but he skips the part that Fluffy was at the hospital. Prob not to have her worry. He says fluffy misses her and wants her to hurry back soon. He does to. Aww  .

-MA and DS bring Fluffy back home and take care of her. Fluffy is trying to console 300 won Oppa by saying she's ok and not to feel bad. She says she has him, PA, Unnie and everyone to take care of her. He says if theres anything that makes her feel bad he'll scold it. she says only the cold. And DS says he'll scold the cold for her. Fluffy says she'll also scold anyone making him feel bad. (awww. Fluffy and DS are so cute. Awww. can we just let them all live happily together ever after. :( )

- DS tells MA that he heard about DJ mothers story. MA:How did u know? DS:I heard about CJW story. DJ and Fluffy must have had a hard time. MA tells him more about what happened. Oh dear does DS now knows about CK and his role in it?

- DJ arrives and MA tells her what happened...she rushes to Fluffy. DS was there. He tells her not to worry as Fluffy is Ok now. DJ says sorry to Fluffy and thanks DS. DS: We're friends u dont have to thank me.

- Back at the DS's place. DS has flashbacks regarding CK. Now that he know I really wonder how this is going to play out.

- JiL brought his grandfather on the plane. Granda pa is kinda restless.DJ and CK are flying this plane. DS is back at the ATC communicating with them. JiL is enjoying the flight I think. (JiL really looks like a little boy to me. hehe.)

- DJ and CK have another conversation in the cockpit. The captions have stopped though. Boo! They're cute. I wonder what they're talking about. They're both smiling and all giddy. Sorry couldnt translate this part.

- Head Stewardess is all flirty with a male passenger and even got his business card. CJW notices this and tells her off. Head Stewardess is pissed. Now she and her minions detest CJW even more.

- JiL and his grandfather have enjoyed the flight and he gives DJ the ball he dropped as well as a meal box? as a token of his appreciation. DJ and CK have a little moment and CJW senses this.

- Back on home ground DJ's friends finally make an appearance again... they still dont know about DJ and CK. hehe

- CJW meets up with MJ. I think it's to discuss CK and what they both know about the accident. CJW tells her to not be harsh on him as he had the responsibilit so he has to deal with what happened. She says she'll be blamed for all the things but please dont be hard on CK.

- DJ went out with her friends. They're asking her if shes on a diet (typical problem when ur dating. haha) They're teasing her about DS and CK. They tell her there is some scandal going on and makes her choose between DS or CK.

- On the way home DJ runs into CK..and they go out on a date...at the convenient store. Lol. Eating noodles and drinking from bottles. Hehe. Cheers! He tells her lets eat two dinners tomorrow too. awww..

- DJ drops CK first at her request...haha. when he gets inside CJW arrives. she asks DJ if she can talk to her. DJ: what do u need? JW: please give him back to me..i have no right to be happy i dont mind being punished as long as he's by my side. please dont take him away from me..... she kneels in front of DJ... (Woah the guts on this woman!seriously?!)

- DJ: I never took him away away from u and thers no way ill give him back to u.

<screen froze>

- We now see DS talking to CJW: Fluffy and DJ are getting punished. I will never forgive u! Yep he knows everything. What did i miss?

- DS is on his way to CK. He knows and he's mad! CJW tries to warn CK but he aint picking up his phone. DS is at the door. CK answers and DS grabs him by the collar and confronts him about everything.

-DS: Are u human? What are u going to do with da jin? I trusted u .I thought u would make her happy. is it because u feel bad? when were u going to tell her.

CK: I was going to tell her somehow.I wasn't going to keep it a secret. Im not going to hurt her.Im going to make her happy.

DS:Are u sure u can do that? Why did u make her like u? if u dont stop here... im going to stop it.

Thanks for the re-cap!! :) U mentioned some parts I didn't get to see in the live since my computer froze. Can't wait to watch this whole ep again with subs!! 

I really hope the eng subs will come out soon on Dramacrazy, coz I really love the two episodes (ep. 13 and 14). And Thank you so much eunhye for the recaps. It really helps, since I can't understand anything except the body language...unsure.gif. I agree, I want more lovey dovey moment. I really hope the writers won't break the secret soon, as I really want the lead couple romance intensified before the bomb explodes...w00t.gif... I think it will make more aching breaking feeling for the viewers and make this drama more attractive.  

This drama is really making me addicted. I don't care the rating and all. I love it. 

Hello Flyers :) Thanks for your comments and updates! :D

Myonenonly Im with u on the ratings thing. It's like TMTETS is just getting more and more of the audience. I guess if this had gone on a different timeslot we would have fared better. Sageuk that was adopted from a novel and also has the Joseon era F4 in it. That's a powerhouse combo. PCAP only has its leads three of whom are married which makes it more difficult to launch Couple Ships! What PCAP has though is a really good story line, a unique script and a stellar cast. I'm happy we're number two at least and they've already sealed the deal with HK,Japan and Taiwan. :) What i love also is that i see more people tuned into this thread unlike the earlier days. So at least I know PCAP still has fans! Let's just sit back and enjoy the rest of the ride. It is getting bumpier....:D

Campus:

-We cut to the President. He goes to Mirae Air president. PresHong: Sorry for not having to contact you...u must be busy being the president of the company. Do u have what i need. Can i have the black box of 7 years ago? (OMG! seriously?! he's getting all the evidence he needs. Aigoo!)

- Back at JL's grandpa's house. Wow! They're having ginseng chicken i think. Grandpa comments that because CK is a pilot he look so cool eating? Grandpa tells JL to go get some sweet potatoes. He then tells CK and DJ that JL lots his parents to an accident and he's taking care of him now but he lacks many things. So this new guy is also an aspiring pilot. Hehe. Join the club young Jung IL. :) I think CK and DJ now understand the boy better. CK says he thinks he'll do well.

My sky will never fall apart. im DJ's sky and DJ is my sky. (i typed that based on the captions but am not sure who says that :) )

- After a bit CK and DJ are now sitting out and looking at the sky. WHy are u out here its cold. The stars are so pretty and the air is so fresh. DJ looking at the stars lets protect each other.

- Fluffy is playing next to DS and all of a sudden she collapses. DS rushes her to the hospital. Poor Fluffy. In and out of the hospital all the time. DS tries to contact DJ and tells her that Fluffy misses her and really wants to see her but he skips the part that Fluffy was at the hospital. Prob not to have her worry. He says fluffy misses her and wants her to hurry back soon. He does to. Aww .

- DJ went out with her friends. They're asking her if shes on a diet (typical problem when ur dating. haha) They're teasing her about DS and CK. They tell her there is some scandal going on and makes her choose between DS or CK.

<screen froze>

Thanks eunhye05. You're such an angel for this thread besides cheerkoo.

Reading your recap about CJW kneeling infront HDJ , begging her to let go captain K , making my blood pressure high up. This woman is definitely having mental disorder. Watching her washed her hands again and again while remembering the painful memory about the death of HDJ' mother in the past episode...make me think she's creepy. There's something about her face expression that I don't like.

Episode 14 was good,although a little draggy. I would have liked more lovey dovey moments between the 2 lovers ,instead of having that third wheel-the pilot student. And another hot passionate kiss. They could have one in there when Capt K was so jealous. I would like to see their relationship go up another level before the storm breaks.

From GHS thread, it is good to know that PCAP has a lot of sponsors. One of them -the Seeon app increased its downloads after being shown in episode 13. This means there are many Koreans watching but not reflected in the ratings.

We are now in for a bumpy ride, tissues ready. True love conquers all,right? I hope the writer(s) will give us a good satisfying resolution.

Sorry. A small rant. Can the hairstylist do her job? Han DaJin 's hair is messy a lot of times. Can't the hairstylist see it and fix it? Short hair is easier to fix.

@eunhye05 thanks for the recap!!!

i love this drama series even if the ratings are not doing well...its their loss!

now we will all wait for another week and i am  truly hoping that DJ will know the truth directly from Capt K!

Hey writer, be original and don't follow drama cliches...it will be too predictable if DJ will find out Capt K's involvement through MJ or Pres. Hong or someone else. Can you please tackle that part of the story differently??? please please please....be different,

Will this series have 16 or 20 episodes?

I am craving for more Capt K and DJ scenes without angst and without other people on the screen even fluffy.....well fluffy is adorable so its okay but can they have more lovey dovey moments alone in the future?

I will be praying for faster subs so I can truly enjoy the conversations.

Thanks everyone for the links, recaps and opinions!

There's no Joseon F4 in it. ;)

Backreading in here. Haven't watched episodes since E06 as I got busy. :D

thanks so much for the recap!!!what might happen now that DS knows the truth?and i wonder what will our capt do?he'll broke up with her?he'll tell her the truth?i'm so worried too many people knows about the past especily that witch of step sister!she might be the one who 'll tell DJ the truth!

There's no Joseon F4 in it. ;)

I think she means the "new" Joseon F4 -- KSH, JIW, the guy who plays Yeom and the guy who plays Woon. (and their respective young counterparts who made a huge splash).

Thanks eunhye05 for the recap :)

What is it with CJW???? Can two wrongs make a right?? Will CJW being with CK instead of DJ solve his problems or solve the underlying problem? Of course not, so JW is totally not helping the situation. Urgh... it gets me every time... the thought process of these people is insanity. 

I still have gripes about the accident. I felt like there were so many ways to prevent what happened. 

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

13th episode:

Nationwide: 6,3%(-0,2%)

Seoul: 7,6% (+0,1%)

TNS Media Korea

13th episode:

Nationwide: 8,0% (+0,5%)

Seoul: 9,9% (+0,8%)

Archived