[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

Guest eunhye05

Hi...anywhere i can watch it live tomorrow? No preview?  :sweatingbullets:

Hi there,

Here are two of the best options to watch/stream it live

First choice:

http://ionair.tv/main.php

Simply sign up with your email and then just click on the thumbnail that says SBS or Please Captain and your good to go.

Just make sure to log in 9:55PM Korean time. There's actually a count down. Plus they provide live english captions (but delayed)

Second Choice:

http://tvunetworks.c...ex.html#c=81037

You'll have to download the player first before you can get the link to work though.

Goodluck and happy streaming.

Hello everyone. I still havent had time to post some of my thoughts on the previous episodes. Ive already jotted down notes but their scattered all over the place. I really love all your opinions. I agree with most of you! Probably ill just consolidate my own opinions once Ep13 and 14 are out. Life is just too hectic these days! I need more moments to myself! haha :D

Happy Vday everyone!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Am I the only one that can't watch it live tomorrow?  :tears:

awwww, don't worry. Ur not the only one ;)  ..i have class from 9:35am until 2:30pm, so I'll be missing the live show too. Since i'm from Canada, i would have to watch it live at 9:55am, and that is defs not gonna work according to my schedule..hahaha

P.S. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FLYERS!!!!! :D

awwww, don't worry. Ur not the only one ;)  ..i have class from 9:35am until 2:30pm, so I'll be missing the live show too. Since i'm from Canada, i would have to watch it live at 9:55am, and that is defs not gonna work according to my schedule..hahaha

P.S. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FLYERS!!!!! :D

Tomorrow will be a loooooooong day... we will need a detailed recap ASAP! blush.gif TCoUC is addictive. :lol:

Same to you! :)

"I'm asking Captain" - Cameo ... Ji Jin Hee love being supportive of GHS

20120214_1329174269_86315200_1.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

[TV reports songseungeun News] SBS TV actor ryusangukyi sumokgeuk 'I'm asking Captain' (jeong nam yeong a play, directing ju dong min) appeared as a cameo in the drama inspire vitality.

Aircraft pilots and college dreams ryu sangu keun starred on the last day.Yeoha kwoo deului love to receive a body and a special lecture on campus came to popular male first officer handajin (GHS), whereas the dashed constantly seogeulseogeulhago the cute look of genuine South yeosim capture is expected to show up.

Shooting took place in the last 10 days in Cheongju University ryusangukeun striped knits, khakis yasangjeompeo, two-tone fashion college backpack showed putputhan maechihae. And a lot of fun riding a scooter with a look at reality TV, as well as the back gate of yeohakwoodeului received acclaim. He 13 or 14 episodes between GHS Ji Jin Hee plays the role of love distracters.

Ryu sangu keun "act as usual, loved and honored to seniors," said "I'm gonna be a good shooting forward is good so that we can show you I'll cheer hard, please get shot," he said.

Songseungeun reporter sse@tvreport.co.kr

source : http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=197954

cr vanessa12

sharing preview from cheerkoo@soompi POV

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=126331&page=1&bbs

DC member ㅇㅋ saw a PCAP preview while watching another drama and it says:

CapK and HDJ leave for a special course at a Flight School. (Cannot specify whether they are giving or taking the course??). At the school, DJ receives a love confession from a very attractive JongIl. Despite CapK's jealousy, DJ goes out to meet JongIl in the middle of the night...

As yushingku comments, no matter what each of PCAP viewers may want from the PCAP drama (airline story or love story or both...), somehow, GHS and RyuSangWook look more appropriate together compared to the other partner in the drama??? keke

Do you guys think so too?

I kind of agree...casting is a big issue in making a drama...I would guess?? keke

HAPPY PCAP DAY FLYERS

I can't believe I'm so addicted to this show... hats off to JJH, GHS and LCH and the rest of the cast & crew. :) I went into it kinda wary of whether I would like it... cautious optimism. JJH and GHS really capture me right away... and not in the way that they play character that I gravitate towards - because I don't. But because of the passion that they put into their characters makes me believe that that's what are like in real life (I know they aren't... its darn good acting in my books).

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode... they should send in even more hot guys to make our Capt KYS totally jealous! 

EDIT - I do think that Ryu Sang Wook & GHS look nice together - they are very close in age right? I don't really know what others are saying but i think the characters casted are age appropriate. I can't imagine a captain being any younger and that good... it takes years of experience to work up those ranks. Often, a lot of them are retired from the military as well.

Guest lexiclayrullman

I can't believe I'm so addicted to this show... hats off to JJH, GHS and LCH and the rest of the cast & crew. :) I went into it kinda wary of whether I would like it... cautious optimism. JJH and GHS really capture me right away... and not in the way that they play character that I gravitate towards - because I don't. But because of the passion that they put into their characters makes me believe that that's what are like in real life (I know they aren't... its darn good acting in my books).

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode... they should send in even more hot guys to make our Capt KYS totally jealous! 

EDIT - I do think that Ryu Sang Wook & GHS look nice together - they are very close in age right? I don't really know what others are saying but i think the characters casted are age appropriate. I can't imagine a captain being any younger and that good... it takes years of experience to work up those ranks. Often, a lot of them are retired from the military as well.

don't know who this new guy is but he's not as hot as jjh or kds (sorry can't remember his real name).. he's too baby face for any competition.. if they wanted some competition in terms of maturity or looks, they should have cameo "ryu jin"  he's tall and very good looking, can give jjh some competition.. his baby face guy doesn't do a thing

don't know who this new guy is but he's not as hot as jjh or kds (sorry can't remember his real name).. he's too baby face for any competition.. if they wanted some competition in terms of maturity or looks, they should have cameo "ryu jin"  he's tall and very good looking, can give jjh some competition.. his baby face guy doesn't do a thing

same here. they should have gotten someone with more confidence or mature or as hot as JJH but anyone I think will trigger Capt K's jealousy...they are propabably going for the cute, babyface persona for variety.

i cant wait for tonight's episode.

Happy V day to all!!!

((( Episodes 01-10 )))

"Take Care of Us, Captain (2012) Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ No Salary Team ~

Channel Link: "Take Care of Us, Captain" Channel

The HaiXuiXui softsubs are synced to XviD.352p.HANrel rips.

They should work other resolutions from HANrel.

The Softsubs links are in the MediaFire folder...

Softsubs Folder

The individual MediaFire links for the softsubs...

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E01.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E02.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E03.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E04.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E05.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E06.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E07.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E08.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E09.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt ((( new )))

SBS.Take.Care.of.Us,Captain.E10.XviD.352p-HANrel.Viki.srt ((( new )))

We've decided to delay releasing softsubs approximately 1 week.

The previous week's softsubs will be released and posted

once the current week's on-line subbing has reached completion.

We will be following this softsub release policy

for this as well as other dramas.

We regret having to do this.

We want to release softsubs as soon as the subbing is done.

We are resorting to it because of the pirating of our subs and

the removing of lines crediting the ViKi subbing teams...

all in pursuit of profit and claiming that they can

provide subtitles within days of broadcast.

To paraphrase Alfred Doolittle

We're willing to release softsubs.

We're wanting to release softsubs.

We're waiting to release softsubs.

I'm such a bad GHS's fan. I just left this drama after watching the first epi without subs several weeks ago. My intention is to watch the whole series at one go after the subs all done. But I always be a silent lurker here. But recently... I accidently watched this drama on my paid astro channel. Wow.....after the first two episode, I'm hooked. It's been a long time since I last watched the story about airline stuff. I really like JJH's character as an outstanding and competent senior pilot. His quiet , bossy and right on spot personality really grown on me and I 'm sure only him can tame Han Da jin 's character. Regarding his past awful mistake that took Da jin's mother life...for sure he has to bear the consequances of his unintentionaly negligence behaviour. As the bitter experience taught him how to be an established pilot as he is now...the past also will be haunting his lovelife and career. It just like a ticking bomb , just waiting to explode. I hope both of them can endure the pain.

About KDS...I Iike his goofy and dorky nature. He gives comical side to this drama.But when he sad...I feel it. The frustrated look that he gave after watching the captain and Da jin kissing in the lift is memorable . But I agree with some posters that said he will be better stay as da jin's bestfriend. She's already pushed him while he's kissing her but not with the captain. So he should know by now where da jin's heart lies with.

Well....about Han Da Jin, I like her. Personally...I think GHS successfully potrays her character here as a tough cookie new female pilot. She's having positive attitude, bold , holding nothing back and stick to the principle. Blame to the tough life on her upbringing.

It's good to see a fresh face in PCAP. I wonder if there's more coming? I agree the characters are all age appropriate. CapK has to be older since he's a senior captain. KDS has to be older too because he's a team leader. While GHS is a young pilot which is also just around her real age. LCH is 3 yrs senior her while JJH is 12 to 13 yrs. senior. CJW I think is also around KDS age? or older... Anyways, these actors are really good & a big contribution to PCAP success..   .:wub:     :wub: :wub:

Archived