[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

Seriously its not normal how much I am  drooling when Jin Hee is on screen. Man he is so manly gorgeous. OH MY GOD his wife is sooo DMN lucky...Why are there no such men available?? WHY only in drama's and unreachable??? I am sooo jealous seriously....

Or am I the only one???

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously its not normal how much I am  drooling when Jin Hee is on screen. Man he is so manly gorgeous. OH MY GOD his wife is sooo DMN lucky...Why are there no such men available?? WHY only in drama's and unreachable??? I am sooo jealous seriously....

Or am I the only one???

No, you are not the only one. I find him very manly and attractive , too. He is very charismatic on screen. Awesome actor. His facial muscles can move individually. He seem like a perfect gentleman in real life,too. I wish he is not married so I can ship him and GHS, my amazing girl. I think he would be the perfect man for her. Sigh.

No, you are not the only one. I find him very manly and attractive , too. He is very charismatic on screen. Awesome actor. His facial muscles can move individually. He seem like a perfect gentleman in real life,too. I wish he is not married so I can ship him and GHS, my amazing girl. I think he would be the perfect man for her. Sigh.

Same with me too. I noticed him so charming dispite his cold attitude towards HDJ in the few first episodes. He's oozzing with charisma. Never seen his acting before .Someone before mention about him in Dongyi. Well...sageuk drama is not my cup of tea. I watch that kind of drama only and only if my favourite actors in it. I think in soompi ...there's no thread about this great guy . Maybe I've not found it yet.

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

14th episode:

Nationwide: 6,5%(+0,2%)

Seoul: 8,0% (+0,4%)

TNS Media Korea

14th episode:

Nationwide: 7,1% (-0,9%)

Seoul: 9,4% (-0,5%)

Agreed!! It's my first time watching Ji Jin Hee and I really love him--both the way he looks and acts. And like u said S_sun, he seems like a true gentleman blush.gif I know he acted in Dong Yi, but that drama seems sooo long to me--it's like 50 episodes, right? The longest drama I've ever watched was 25 episodes mellow.gif 

And I wish he wasn't married--I think we could have all shipped him and Goo Hye Sun if it wasn't for his marital status..lol....But still, I'm gonna keep out on the lookout for more of his drama's now happy.gif 

I just can't feel any chemistry between DJ and Cap K, its just weird for me how they have feelings for each other. Cap K is just a awkward character for me, i don't feel any chemistry from him with any other character...maybe with Fluffy and sometimes with CJW(when he let himself feel something).

This new version of DS is just sad...why, if decided to change/play cool, he still calls her or goes to pick her up? Just give the good and old ice treatment! I used to ship him with DJ but now i just want him to get over her hahaha The guy had been friendzoned for life! Hope to see him letting go of her and move on in upcoming episodes. 

And i can't wait to see hell breaking lose when MJ find out the DJ likes Cap K too and that he likes her back. 

Totally agree with you. That's exactly how i feel right now.

And i also think the captain is such an egoist for not telling DJ about the past.

Seriously its not normal how much I am  drooling when Jin Hee is on screen. Man he is so manly gorgeous. OH MY GOD his wife is sooo DMN lucky...Why are there no such men available?? WHY only in drama's and unreachable??? I am sooo jealous seriously....

Or am I the only one???

Same with me too. I noticed him so charming dispite his cold attitude towards HDJ in the few first episodes. He's oozzing with charisma. Never seen his acting before .Someone before mention about him in Dongyi. Well...sageuk drama is not my cup of tea. I watch that kind of drama only and only if my favourite actors in it. I think in soompi ...there's no thread about this great guy . Maybe I've not found it yet.

Nope, you are not the only one. Seriously, JJH has gotten hotter with age. I think he's much hotter now then he was in DJG (Jewel in the Palace) - a super hit!. I even tried watching DJG again (as I didn't like it back in 2004) and nope, still could not get into it even after liking him now. If you like a little political intrigue & a cute love story partially weaved in and the historical part -- you will like Dong Yi. I like sagueks cause I grew up watching a lot of chinese period pieces so I'm used to period pieces. He was seriously the cutest king I have ever seen onscreen - that's how I finally started to like him as an actor. :) Now back to Captain --  he definitely is oozing charisma and I bet he makes it easy for his costars to be comfortable with him. I think GHS & JJH have great chemistry onscreen. I love strong female characters up against strong male characters... that's when the sparks fly! I think it's interesting how all 3 of her main costars are married. Maybe it will rub off on her :)

Anyhow - I have yet to actually see ep 14. But oh no... I am bracing myself... although, I really really hope it's not DS who says something... it's not his place. If CK says that he will tell her, then DS, as a friend of DJ's, should respect that. But CK in return, had better spill the beans before it turns in something super huge. It just bothers me that the heat of the blame would be on him or whatever. I think he definitely needs to take responsibility for losing control but after that occurred, they should have (the crew) especially checked up on the people who are considered "high risk" -- pregnant women, young kids, senior citizens... there are precautions in place so something like this doesn't happen. Medically, her mom could have been saved right? And her dad, seriously, also has to take a lot of the blame as the captain of the plane.

Oh - if the VP or whatever position he is now is the one who reveals it... I hope that MJ can redeem herself somehow and stop it.

Anyhow - I have yet to actually see ep 14. But oh no... I am bracing myself... although, I really really hope it's not DS who says something... it's not his place. If CK says that he will tell her, then DS, as a friend of DJ's, should respect that. But CK in return, had better spill the beans before it turns in something super huge. It just bothers me that the heat of the blame would be on him or whatever. I think he definitely needs to take responsibility for losing control but after that occurred, they should have (the crew) especially checked up on the people who are considered "high risk" -- pregnant women, young kids, senior citizens... there are precautions in place so something like this doesn't happen. Medically, her mom could have been saved right? And her dad, seriously, also has to take a lot of the blame as the captain of the plane.

Sorry to cut your post. On the point of responsibility, I have to agree with you. The cabin crew is responsible for safety inside the cabin. They are responsible for checking and making sure everyone is safe after the turbulence. When the VP gets the blackbox, I hope DaJin gets to hear that Capt K at that time wanted to land, but was over-ruled by her dad , who was the captain of the plane.

I also hope Capt K will get to tell DaJin himself. I think he is trying to find the right time and the right way of breaking the news to her, without hurting her too much. He is trying to protect her from the pain .Do you all think he will end up leaving?

Actually there is a thread http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/1022-ji-jin-hee-%EC%A7%80%EC%A7%84%ED%9D%AC/ with 39 pages but it's quite silent there the last post there was, if I'm not mistaken, about this drama. I guess most of his fans are silent readers like me.

Guest yeecheng

Hi this is my first time posting anything in this forum...been a silent reader.

This drama is really good and the loveline between Dong Su and Da Jin is fantastic. Really heart wrenching to see the sad Dong Su as he is such a nice man who wholeheartedly loves Da Jin but ends up losing her. This is the first time that i shipped female lead with 2nd male lead. Before watch this drama, i thought CapK and Da Jin be the perfect couple, but as i watched the drama, Dong Su just won me over and I really really want very badly to see Da Jin ending up with him. Though at the back of my mind i think is impossible as K Drama are kind of predictable...

Shipping Dong Su and Da Jin to the end!!!

Hello.

Some of Ji Jin Hee's drama series:

Take Care of Us, Captain (SBS, 2012) - Kim Yoon-seong

Dong Yi (MBC, 2010) - King Suk-jong

He Who Can't Marry (KBS2, 2009) - Cho Jae-hee

Spring Days (SBS, 2005) - Go Eun-ho

Miss Kim's Million Dollar Quest (SBS, 2004) - Park Moo-yeol

Jewel in the Palace (MBC, 2003) - Min Jung-ho

Love Letter (MBC, 2003) - Jung Woo-jin

ENJOY!!! :):D

Episode 14 was good,although a little draggy. I would have liked more lovey dovey moments between the 2 lovers ,instead of having that third wheel-the pilot student. And another hot passionate kiss. They could have one in there when Capt K was so jealous. I would like to see their relationship go up another level before the storm breaks.

From GHS thread, it is good to know that PCAP has a lot of sponsors. One of them -the Seeon app increased its downloads after being shown in episode 13. This means there are many Koreans watching but not reflected in the ratings.

We are now in for a bumpy ride, tissues ready. True love conquers all,right? I hope the writer(s) will give us a good satisfying resolution.

Sorry. A small rant. Can the hairstylist do her job? Han DaJin 's hair is messy a lot of times. Can't the hairstylist see it and fix it? Short hair is easier to fix.

I think HDJ's hair is messy most of the time becoz her rough body movement.Such as when she bows to someone, she does it pretty quick and kinda boyish. I mean ....well...it's not very feminine at all. Maybe becoz she's not so girly like other female colleagues.. so the director just to want to suit her personality more real to the character then they let the messy hair happened.

Personally.... I'm not very fond about HDJ' short hair. That style is not very suited with her face. I think YEH's hair in coffee prince can be applied here.

nykole and helenz....thanks for the info.

Guest yanna_cutie04

Haven't watched PCAP Episode 13 & 14 yet. I don't know what's up with dramacrazy right now, and i've been waiting here like 2hours already for it to load :( I'll try again later.. I can't wait!! :wub:

Just want to comment about HDJ's hairstyle.. I think it just suits her role here. Yeah I admit, it looks messy sometimes.. but I 'm not minding it anymore because she still looks beautiful though. :) I also agree with you guys, Ji jin hee is sooooooo hot. He doesn't look like a married man here in PCAP! :wub:

I think HDJ's hair is messy most of the time becoz her rough body movement.Such as when she bows  to someone, she does it pretty quick and kinda boyish. I mean ....well...it's not very feminine at all. Maybe becoz she's not so girly like other female colleagues.. so  the director just to want to suit her personality more real to the character  then they let the messy hair happened.

Personally.... I'm not very fond about HDJ' short hair. That style is not very suited with her face. I think YEH's hair in coffee prince can be applied here.

nykole and helenz....thanks for the info.

well she is a pilot!i think that the writers want to make her special...or maybe she wanted to be like her father son that he never had....

Haven't watched PCAP Episode 13 & 14 yet. I don't know what's up with dramacrazy right now, and i've been waiting here like 2hours already for it to load :( I'll try again later.. I can't wait!! :wub:

Just want to comment about HDJ's hairstyle.. I think it just suits her role here. Yeah I admit, it looks messy sometimes.. but I 'm not minding it anymore because she still looks beautiful though. :) I also agree with you guys, Ji jin hee is sooooooo hot. He doesn't look like a married man here in PCAP! :wub:

Try here http://www.epdrama.c...ain-episode-13/

Some Musings

Flyers!  Oh my...Word, Word, Word!  The thread is moving fast.  Thanks for your contributions, insights & opinions. I'm happily reading each and every post.  Eunhye05 your recaps are precious, you make waiting for the english subtitles bearable, as always komapsummida my dear, your hard work is simply daebak! Hmmm...I guess Sue is busy this week but I will still wait for some additional info and some clarifications if she feels like posting it hehehe.:rolleyes:  I'd like to jump right in so...

On Being "Captain"

Episode 1 was actually very telling. If I were to take off from junkietiger14 & S_sun's sentiments on who should take the onus of the blame 7 years ago...I would say, somebody actually did and he's none other than Captain Han Gyu Pil, Da Jin's dad.

Do you remember the scene when CK was grovelling on the ground, crying his eyes out and asking for forgiveness in front of Da Jin's dad?  HGP simply pointed at the 4th stripe on his arm and asked him "Do you know what this stripe stands for?"...."Responsibility."  He basically exonerated CK from all blame. CK would not accept this and he even said  "If this is what it means to be Captain, then I do not want to be one...I cannot be like you mentor!"  So he ran, despite HGP's protestations, he ran as far as his guilt demons would take him until he found his way back again and back to Korea. We all know how he turned out - successful, upstanding and responsible...HGP would have been proud.

Captain Han also resolved to make DJ understand the bulk of his responsibility, as her dad, he wanted DJ to learn his sober judgment and decision on the tragedy, but she was too grief stricken to take it all in at that time. Da Jin tried to process the situation and just when she finally decided to accept it...just when she was ready for the "talk" with her dad, he died.

HGP was able to forgive, in fact, I believe he even forgave CJW. As captain, he knew that he had to take on the responsibility, even if it was a bitter pill to swallow - he lost his wife & his other daughter's health was critical...even if he and CK were just both victims of circumstance.

The Lull Before The Storm

The one thing CK didn't count on was falling in love with HDJ. She is probably the only female in the whole wide world with a the biggest "Hands-Off" sign plastered on her personhood for KYS.  Well, fate seems to have an all together different agenda because despite his deplorable circumstance, he fell in love...he embarked on a relationship with Da Jin and he revelled. Well...we cannot completely blame him for wanting a slice of happiness (yep, even if this happiness comes with an expiration date), he has been living his life without it...for a long time.

So the obvious question now is, will he come clean and 'fess up? IMO, he should and it must all come from him. Only CK will be able to tell it as it is. It may be the most difficult thing that he'll ever do in his life because the ultimate result can go either way, but it has to be done. His pithy statement asking DJ to accept him no matter what kind of person he was...is truly heartbreaking. We are actually seeing a great guy cowered by the fear of losing the love of his life, his best chance at true happiness *sigh*. IMO, only DJ has the power to hurt him profoundly from this point forward....

HDJ is her mother's daughter. She is given to grand gestures and longs for happy outcomes. When she heard that CJW was being ostracized by the crew, she told them off. She even told KDS that she has not forgiven JW...yet. Hmm...so there seems to be hope! (Well...after CJW's act of desperation it went back to murky...oh man JW you're really digging a deep hole for yourself!) But still, if she would actually forgive JW, I would not be entirely surprised, DJ, is basically a good person, it is in her character to be forgiving and generous. I just hope she remembers how she answered CK when he asked her to accept him for who he is.

As for KDS, He is a real trouper and I echo junkietiger14's view, he should allow CK to fix the mess he's in because it is someting between them and they are together now. It is the gentlemanly way to do it. Consider this, If the revelation would come from him, definitely it would just be regarded as a pitch to win her back and that isn't good. That would make him look like an opportunist.

PDnim and Writernim, I hope the remaining episodes would be exceptional, the writing may have hit some bumps thematically but I have faith in your vision. The beauty of this drama lies in the story-telling. I now understand why there was such a long exposition, every character's emotional nuances are now in full bloom. I am hoping that the sub-plots would also follow soon (Uhmm *cough* VP Hong's sinister vendetta and Uhmm...please bring back the president, he needs to expose all of VP Hong's illegal actions like black box hacking! He even resorted to blackmail!).

Oh and how about some fan service? The cute moments between CK & DJ needs an extension before all the angst. Let's see, they all covered the requisites - the piggyback ride (check), the kissing each other senseless (Errrm check, I could actually do with more of these), the wishing well scene (oh come on, almost all kdramas have these wishing well scenes errmm...fountain? lake? brook? well you get the picture ;)), the couple hoodies (cuteness!) and the convenience store ramyun date (check! hehehe they seem to be awfully fond of convenience stores) Errm I'm sure you'll be able to come up with more. JJH's facial expressions are a sight to behold hahaha, he's like the Colin Firth of Korea and GHS, DJ's character is her tour de force performance to date and I'm loving it!  I can't wait for next week! B)  

Guest eunhye05

Hi Flyrers,

Sorry can't stay long. Just bringing over Sue's updates on my recap. She added additional info,comments and transalations. :) Thanks a bunch Sue! Her comments are in Red!

Campus:

- So the three make their way to that special spot... JungIl was there first. (i forgot what his name was exactly so ill just call him JungIl) Then KYS arrives followed by DJ!

DJ: Were u guys making wishes? 

JL:hurry before the cloud covers the moon. 

They make wishes and apparently CK is very serious about his...his hands are like he's praying and his eyes are closed shut. 

- Then arrives a guy who is Jung IL's grand dad.? I think he's offering to have them stay at his house? Yes.

-We cut to the President. He goes to Mirae Air president.  PresHong: Sorry for not having to contact you...u must be busy being the president of the company. Do u have what i need. Can i have the black box of 7 years ago? (OMG! seriously?! he's getting all the evidence he needs. Aigoo!)  Hong who is now the Pres of Wings Air asks for black box as a favor for having helped the Mirae Air Presi long ago. Hong promises not to smear Mirae or its president's reputation.

- Back at JL's grandpa's house. Wow! They're having ginseng chicken i think. Grandpa comments that because CK is a pilot he look so cool eating? Grandpa tells JL to go get some sweet potatoes. He then tells CK and DJ that JL  lots his parents to an accident and he's taking care of him now but he lacks many things. So this new guy is also an aspiring pilot. Hehe. Join the club young Jung IL. I think CK and DJ now understand the boy better. CK says he thinks he'll do well. There is a running theme in PCAP---meeting many people who are alone in this world without lots of families. JongIl also lost parents as a baby from an accident. He then lost his grandmother when he was 5 and his grandfather raised him alone ever since. The whole town helped Jong Il and grandfather a great deal. The running theme may be the importance of family and the community that raise each other up?? JongIL aspire to become a pilot and ran multiple jobs to get tuition for the aviation school. Even so, JongIl maintains positive energy and cheerful spirit.

- DJ goes out and sees Jung Il warming himself up over the fire where the potatoes are roasting. He says he doesnt like the fire place and its uncomfy for his grandfather. He says he;s going to earn a lot of money and buy his grandfather a good house. 

- DJ says when u become a pilot you'll be able to earn a lot of money and provide his grandfather with nice things. DJ talks about how she also has no parents and a young sister who's sick. JongIl worries when he will actually become a pilot as he still has a long way to go. It seems there are many steps in becoming a pilot. He has to finish aviation college. Then he has to get practical training. Then he has to get a job to accumulate flight time and pass tests constantly...his dream is to fly his grandfather as a pilot and sometimes gets down as to when that will happen. He is worried that every year, his grandfather's health is not as good. He says that if his grandfather passes away, he will be totally alone in the world.Then HDJ shares her story and identifies with JL and encourages him to follow his dream no matter what by continuing to work hard.

- Ok they're now eating sweet potatoes by the fire. CK arrives. were u gossiping about me? DJ feeds JongIl some sweet potato like a little brother...very cute. DJ offered sweet potato to CapK too but he says he is too full.

They're now assigned rooms and told to rest. (Darn if only there was only one available room.hehe) JL says he wants to share the room with DJ. haha. JL's grandfather scolds JL for wanting to share the room with DJ, saying that women are scary these days. When DJ is alone in the room, she says to herself..."I am scary? I guess a nuclear bomb can be scary." (I also wonder if this statement foreshadows what may happen when she finds out the truth about CapK??)

- DJ has a room to herself and calls up Fluffy I think to wish her goodnight. Fluffy asks if she's with Penguin Ajusshi. She says no. hehe. DJ asks her if she's eaten already and to rest well. Fluffy then tells Mechanic Ajusshi that she hopes Penguin Ajusshi and DJ have something in common. MA asks what about DS? FLuffy says she wants to live with DS, PA and Unnie. (haha. Goodluck with that wish Fluffy) But then she says she doesnt want to eat and feels dizzy and not to tell her Unnie. Oh No!!! Here we go again brave little Fluffy! 

As vanessa said, PS is adorable when she answers her sister's call. But PS was really quick with her sister because she is actually getting sick again. PS tells mechanic ajjussi that she hopes that her sister and CapK do well together. She also wants the same thing for DS and DJ too. MA tells her that is not possible. When PS says she wants to live with everybody, MA says that it is too much work for him to have so many people under one roof...keke. (side note: Somehow, I am reminded of Hilary Clinton's "It takes a village" to raise a child. You know what I mean?? HDJ also had to rely on many people including her aunt and now Mechanic ajjussi and DS to work and take care of her sister...I guess that is one of the theme of this drama.)

- Both men are now sleeping in one room. CK is teaching JungIL how to fly a plane (imaginary). CK gives him directions and stuff. Some male pilot bonding happening here. CK:Hold it like u are holding eggs...if u hold it like that the egg will break then pull it (This is a very disturbing set of captions.hahaha) JungIL: are u teaching me skills because u think im going to be ur main student? CK: no im teaching u cause I ate a good meal in ur house. Why do u want to be a pilot? 

He says he wants to be able to fly his grandpa around. JIL asks CK why he became a pilot. CK: I wonder why I became a pilot when I do not have any family to take flying... JIL: to be beside Co Captain HDJ? JIL: ill get to be next to her soon. CK: With ur skills u wont. (haha.cute CK.) My sky will never fall apart. im DJ's sky and DJ is my sky. (i typed that based on the captions but am not sure who says that) CapK said that to JL and JL said it is making him feel yukky to hear that and puts blanket over himself....keke....that was a very nice confession by CapK...but not to DJ...keke

- After a bit CK and DJ are now sitting out and looking at the sky. WHy are u out here  its cold. The stars are so pretty and the air is so fresh. DJ looking at the stars lets protect each other. 

CK: Please be beside me no matter what kind of person i am. ---as we see, CapK is thinking this line. His feelings for DJ seem genuine.

DJ: U can trust me because im HDJ. Ill never break promises.

(oh i hope they remember what they said to each other once the going get though and rough)---(I wonder about this also....)

- DJ knocks at the lavatory door thinking CK is in it......and erm.... hands over the couple sweater she bought.... then CK arrives and she realizes her mistake. She accidentally gave it to JungIL who she thought was CK in the lavatory. hahaha. True enough JL comes out dressed in the couple outfit like DJ's. LOL. CK is annoyed. hehe --CapK went for a run around the village early in the morning. DJ is upset that CapK did not try to wake her up. He says he did call her three times but she was fast asleep. So he went by himself. CapK, when he first saw DJ's hoodie T, he asks her if she is entering a kindergarten...DJ, realizing that she gave that T to the wrong person, says that if a kindergarten would accept her, she would love to go...keke

-BAck at the ATC Tower people are wondering what's wrong with DS he doesnt smile anymore and just works. DS is trying to do other peple's work too. The other staff all realize that his love life is not going so well.

- Back on campus...or well around it....DJ/CK/Grandpa and JL go out and explore the wilderness. No captions so basically we see DJ taking pics around and even focusing on CK. JL notices this. hehe. I think CK and JL have a contest for the couple jacket ( i was too busy trying to follow the earlier captions to notice what was happening) As the article posted by vanessa states, CapK stops JL from following DJ to a cafe so that he can win back the couple hoodieT. (In korea, it seems they call most upper body clothing, T??) They do the pebble throwing contest to see who makes the most waves. Whe CapK wins, CapK tells JL what is the best way to win the pebble contest...it requires right tool, flat round stone, and good position of 15 to 20 degrees angle and then a right throw with slight force of the index and thumb, just as it takes calculated judgment to become a pilot...JI is too mad to hear another lecture from CapK and even expresses anger at DJ at the cafe when she asks him where CapK is. He tells her that he does not know where his T went and he does not know where CapK went. Whe DJ tries to calm him down by saying that there is so many pretty things to see, he yells at her saying that it is because it is his town.

- Back at the lecture hall CK gives the floor to DJ. She talks about her first few mishaps as a co-pilot. (We see flashbacks of her earlier days and accidents) She i think talks about Fluffy and probably how she's motivated by her sister and the stories of people she encounters along the way. I think she wishes everyone all the best! Fighting! No~ she does not talk about PS. DJ says that she went into Wings Air with unshakable confidence. She felt that there is nothing that she cannot handle. But then troubles came and she even put passengers on jeapardy. She says that she was also too immature and still immature and cocky to know how to work with people appropirately. She suddenly experienced her confidence shaking and feeling stuck and lost. Without someone guiding her properly, she would not have pulled through. She feels that there will be sun in their goals and dreamas and everybody said fighting together. DJ was expressing her gratitude to CapK for helping her when she was at the lowest point in her career and about to lose her job too. (this is the sign that DJ is developing as a person and as a professional!)

- I think DJ gives JL a letter or something from WingsAir. Probably some sorta motivation. Im not sure if it's a ticket for both him and grandfather. No, this is a gift from CapK to JI and his grandfather to fly from INChun to Jejoo. CapK put the gift inside a book that he tells JL to memorize to graduate. JL thinks that CapK is being cool til the end and he is now respectful of him.

- Fluffy is playing next to DS and all of a sudden she collapses. DS rushes her to the hospital. Poor Fluffy. In and out of the hospital all the time. DS tries to contact DJ and tells her that Fluffy misses her and really wants to see her but he skips the part that Fluffy was at the hospital. Prob not to have her worry. He says fluffy misses her and wants her to hurry back soon. He does to. Aww  . 

-MA and DS bring Fluffy back home and take care of her. Fluffy is trying to console 300 won Oppa by saying she's ok and not to feel bad. She says she has him, PA, Unnie and everyone to take care of her. He says if theres anything that makes her feel bad he'll scold it. she says only the cold. And DS says he'll scold the cold for her. Fluffy says she'll also scold anyone making him feel bad. (awww. Fluffy and DS are so cute. Awww. can we just let them all live happily together ever after.) It appears that the doctor at the hospital told DS that PS's condition is getting worse...something about the blood vessels getting thinner?? From now on, she will get sicker more often and even get bruises more easily as well. So, I wonder if PS will survive??

- DS tells MA that he heard about DJ mothers story. MA:How did u know? DS:I heard about CJW story. DJ and Fluffy must have had a hard time. MA tells him more about what happened. Oh dear does DS now knows about CK and his role in it? DS finds out through MA that it was DJ's father who was the captain on that fateful flight 7 years ago and that there was a turbulance and DJ's father had to make a very difficult decision.

- DJ arrives and MA tells her what happened...she rushes to Fluffy. DS was there. He tells her not to worry as Fluffy is Ok now. DJ says sorry to Fluffy and thanks DS. DS: We're friends u dont have to thank me.

- Back at the DS's place. DS has flashbacks regarding CK. Now that he know I really wonder how this is going to play out. DS is not sure yet...but he wonders about why CapK paid for DJ's loan shark debt, why he wanted DS to take the credit for it and why CapK said that he was only paying back a debt to DJ when he paid off the loan shark. He is putting two and two together and gets his final answer by confronting CJW later.

- JiL brought his grandfather on the plane. Granda pa is kinda restless.DJ and CK are flying this plane. DS is back at the ATC communicating with them. JiL is enjoying the flight I think. (JiL really looks like a little boy to me. hehe.) It is JL's grandfather's first time ever flying and he feels anxious, scared and nauseous. He wonders how can this pile of steel take off and fly...CJW assesses the problem and she encourages the grandfather who again is praising his grandson, the pride of their town...CJW bring the grandfather the pills for nausea.

- DJ and CK have another conversation in the cockpit. The captions have stopped though. Boo! They're cute. I wonder what they're talking about. They're both smiling and all giddy. Sorry couldnt translate this part. This is an adorable scene. DJ is upset at  CapK for being kind to JL alone as she also wanted to do something for him. CapK tells DJ to show that kindness/love to him instead. Then content DJ asks CapK what he wished for at the fountain. CapK asks DJ what she wished for. She says she prayed that she is so thankful for everything in her life. (sorry, GHS's lines were very moving and wonderful but I cannot remember word for word.) CapK said that is not wishing. DJ says that she is grateful for CapK and grateful that he is also someone she respects and she also said she loves him and that she is grateful for the love and something else....CapK is shocked. He says to DJ that she even confesses like a nuclear bomb...keke....then DJ asks what he wished for....As the article by vanessa says, CapK tells DJ that he wished that he can win the water contest or something like that. DJ shows her pissed and disappointed look....then CapK tells DJ that he wished that he can see DJ's current expression forever...then it makes DJ smile.

- Head Stewardess is all flirty with a male passenger and even got his business card. CJW notices this and tells her off. Head Stewardess is pissed. Now she and her minions detest CJW even more. She was in charge of the passengers in the first class or the business class and tries to get herself a husband?? She wants a rich husband...keke...

- JiL and his grandfather have enjoyed the flight and he gives DJ the ball he dropped as well as a meal box? as a token of his appreciation. DJ and CK have a little moment and CJW senses this. Yes. JL says that meeting DJ through that ball was the turning point of his life?? (so, it makes me wonder about CapK and DJ--that was how they first met too.) JL says that he will come back as a great captain and then he wants DJ to switch switch plane to ride with him. DJ says that she likes the current plane but that she will wait for JL to return to reclaim his ball. keke. CapK also wishes JI to become a even better captain than he is. The food box is full of yams and potatoes from JL's granfather.

- Back on home ground DJ's friends finally make an appearance again... they still dont know about DJ and CK. hehe They do.

- CJW meets up with MJ. I think it's to discuss CK and what they both know about the accident. CJW tells her to not be harsh on him as he had the responsibilit so he has to deal with what happened. She says she'll be blamed for all the things but please dont be hard on CK. MJ called CJW to her office. MJ asks CJW if she still has special relationship with CapK. CJW says that they are merely colleagues at work. MJ: so you are still special with each other outside of work? MJ shows the Mirae report from 7 years ago and says that she will not let CapK and CJW survive. CJW says that she will take all the blame and even step out if necessary but she begs MJ not to take away flying from CapK because he loves his work more than anything. Looking at CJW's tears, MJ says that CJW better do everything to have her wish and to protect CapK. (Although MJ sounds evil in this scene and I was astounded that she is also willing to make her oppa "suffer long and painfully" for the mistake. However, what I gathered from the scene is that MJ is actually all for protecting her precious oppa. If she really wanted to ruin oppa and CJW, she would have conspired with her father already. I am not sure if she knows that her father knows already. Being very smart, MJ most likely knows already. I felt that MJ is building up her army of some sort. She has made CJW into her slave with the threat to ruin CapK's life if CJW does not do everything required of her. Once MJ confirmed that CJW would do anything to save CapK, MJ also tells CJW that she will do everything to protect CapK as well....you see that??--I feel like MJ may be planning an army or strategy to make sure she can win her father who is truly out to ruin CapK.)

- Outside CJW spots CK and DJ... there's something going on?! hmmm....CJW spots CapK right after coming out of MJ's office. And she wants to tell CapK that MJ knows and etc. But then she stops when she sees CapK looking lovingly at DJ...I am sure she realizes that there are complications now.

- DJ went out with her friends. They're asking her if shes on a diet (typical problem when ur dating. haha) They're teasing her about DS and CK. They tell her there is some scandal going on and makes her choose between DS or CK. The female friend stops eating after few bites and DJ asks if her friend is on a diet. But DJ sees that her male buddy is giving meat to female and tells her that this part of the meat is not that fatty. DJ suspects that there is love budding between her two friends. But her friends in turn confront her about the love scandal for DJ between DS and CapK. DJ denies it as her friends denied their relationship. Her friends want to know which one DJ picks--DS or CapK?? DJ laughs it off and continues to deny.

- On the way home DJ runs into CK..and they go out on a date...at the convenient store. Lol. Eating noodles and drinking from bottles. Hehe. Cheers! He tells her lets eat two dinners tomorrow too. awww..Basically they are having secret dating..they are not going to publicize their relationship to anybody yet. CapK told her when he was kicked on the shin by DJ that he wanted to land very safely and slowly on the road to DJ....(it is kind of cute that everything that CapK says is related to airport and flying...keke)--DJ was happy with that plan and that is why she hugged him back....(to me, it does not seem DJ's style to go softly to love but she is willing to change for the captain's sake??)

- DJ drops CK first at her request...haha. when he gets inside CJW arrives. she asks DJ if she can talk to her. DJ: what do u need? JW: please give him back to me..i have no right to be happy i dont mind being punished as long as he's by my side. please dont take him away from me..... she kneels in front of DJ... (Woah the guts on this woman!seriously?!)

- DJ: I never took him away away from u and thers no way ill give him back to u. DJ tells CJW that CapK is not a material to give and take.

- CJW: u two cant be together .DJ: ill make it happen (this line reminds me of the initial PCAP promotion poster. "Heaven will not easily allow us (to be together or to love?). But Heaven will not tear us apart either...something like that...right?? do you remember??)

<screen froze>

- We now see DS talking to CJW: Fluffy and DJ are getting punished. I will never forgive u! Yep he knows everything. What did i miss?

When DJ leaves CJW, CJW gets a phone call from DS. They meet at the cafe. DS directly asks her if CapK was present 7 years ago then the tragedy happened. CJW shows her shock that yet another person knows her past. But CJW answers DS that CapK was not present 7 years ago. DS says that he got the correct answer by her face already. He yells at her as to what are you and CapK doing here in front of DJ and PS? Are you human being? He says that he is not going to forgive.

- DS is on his way to CK. He knows and he's mad! CJW tries to warn CK but he aint picking up his phone. DS is at the door. CK answers and DS grabs him by the collar and confronts him about everything. 

-DS: Are u human? What are u going to do with da jin? I trusted u .I thought u would make her happy. is it because u feel bad? when were u going to tell her. DS asks CapK if it is his guilt? why did you make her like you? Were you going to tell her when she cannot live without you? Are you human?

CK: I was going to tell her somehow.I wasn't going to keep it a secret. Im not going to hurt her.Im going to make her happy.

DS:Are u sure u can do that? Why did u make her like u? if u dont stop here... im going to stop it. 

CK: Dont ever tell DJ about it. She will never forget it until she dies.

DS is such a decent guy...Yes,,,,after this episode,,,I really wanted to find out which came first? CapK's love DJ or CapK's knowledge that HDJ is the daughter of Cap Han Gyu Pil? When CapK found out about HDJ and realized that her life is a mess with the loan sharks and PS and careless aunt and that HDJ has a dream of becoming a captain, he somehow made a decision to stay in her life and help her. Somewhere along that line, did he fall for her?? or confusing...DS also wants to protect DJ...just as CJW and MJ (although her intention is suspicious) want to protect CapK, DS wants to protect DJ who is deeply in love already with CapK and would be forever hurt and maybe even lost when she finds out about CapK and that is why he does not want DJ to know about CapK...but she has to know...otherwise it won't be a drama....keke

And close up to CK's distraught face.....CUT!

No preview! Yes I know right! WAH!

This is an adorable scene. DJ is upset at  CapK for being kind to JL alone as she also wanted to do something for him. CapK tells DJ to show that kindness/love to him instead. Then content DJ asks CapK what he wished for at the fountain. CapK asks DJ what she wished for. She says she prayed that she is so thankful for everything in her life. (sorry, GHS's lines were very moving and wonderful but I cannot remember word for word.) CapK said that is not wishing. DJ says that she is grateful for CapK and grateful that he is also someone she respects and she also said she loves him and that she is grateful for the love and something else....CapK is shocked. He says to DJ that she even confesses like a nuclear bomb...keke....then DJ asks what he wished for....As the article by vanessa says, CapK tells DJ that he wished that he can win the water contest or something like that. DJ shows her pissed and disappointed look....then CapK tells DJ that he wished that he can see DJ's current expression forever...then it makes DJ smile.

DS is such a decent guy...Yes,,,,after this episode,,,I really wanted to find out which came first? CapK's love DJ or CapK's knowledge that HDJ is the daughter of Cap Han Gyu Pil? When CapK found out about HDJ and realized that her life is a mess with the loan sharks and PS and careless aunt and that HDJ has a dream of becoming a captain, he somehow made a decision to stay in her life and help her. Somewhere along that line, did he fall for her?? or confusing...DS also wants to protect DJ...just as CJW and MJ (although her intention is suspicious) want to protect CapK, DS wants to protect DJ who is deeply in love already with CapK and would be forever hurt and maybe even lost when she finds out about CapK and that is why he does not want DJ to know about CapK...but she has to know...otherwise it won't be a drama....keke

No preview! Yes I know right! WAH!

Eunhye05, sorry for cutting your post ^_^ , I just love these comments from Sue (BTW, thanks for the input my dear! Kamsammida chingu!) So we did miss out on crucial info...hehehe. HDJ is really like a nuclear bomb when she expresses her sentiments! She actually told him she loved him hahaha!  Oh my, so that adds to the list of requisites but the girl said it first!  Mwahahaha! HDJ FTW! But CK's answering volley was also nuclear material...he wants to see her smile forever...Awwww!

As to when CK fell for DJ, hmm...well, he was doing grand gestures secretly behind her back even before he knew that she was HGD's daughter if that accounts for anything.  It would be great if the writers would actually show us when because it may seem like CK is calculating and his current emotions are just a form of atonement. Though in love, this doesn't really matter as long as he is truthful and sincere...:ph34r:

Eunhye05 and Sue ,thanks so much!i always read your red lines!i'm so addicted to this drama!everything is so hearbreaking!their story capt K, Dajin and DS!RIGHT now i feel so very sorry for our captain !i don't know when he felt inlove with her and her sister!but that line she is his sky say everything...is what he most loves the sky!i hope PS will be fine!i love that litlte girl!if she is geting worse i think he should tell  DJ !she need to know about her sister condition!

Thanks Sue for the red additions :)

I'm thinking that it doesn't really matter when CK fell in love with DJ. I'm thinking that he has been slowly falling in love her from the start... ok, maybe not the very start but pretty darn close to it. She clearly bothered him for some reason yet he kept backhandedly helping her. I think he used the excuse (to justify to himself) that he owed her after he found out who her parents were in order to do these things for her. I do think JJH's poker face and harsh words when acting out CK makes it difficult to determine exactly what's going through Ck's mind (and I may have to watch everything over 1 more time to see if I can discern it)... whether he did those things because he felt like he owed or not, I still think that what matters is that now he loves her and has got to figure out a way to let DJ know his involvement and to beg for forgiveness. Seriously this makes me want to watch the series over now that I have more pieces... urgh... I have more to comment about responsibility but I think I need to watch ep 1 (which I really did not like) over again. I love this drama but there were so many things about ep 1 that just made me cringe.

I think for DJ - for her to be truly happy and maturing and growing in both her personal life and her professional life is to finally truly forgive those involved in the incident. I know she has a temper and edge to her, but I think her true nature has not always been so tough. She seems to thrive when she's helping others. Fluffy getting more sick, more often is just going to remind her more and more of what happened. It's such a tough situation for her & fluffy as they both should not have to go through this alone... but of course, they aren't alone... MA and DS and the Aunt (for whatever she's worth - but I think she has a good heart). And CK - but I'm not sure how he can help them after this whole thing blows up in their face. Please drama - show me something amazing... :)

Archived