[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

Watched episode 13 again on ionair.They have previous subbed episodes as well. Just noticed that the Sun and Moon drama starts 5 minutes earlier. Very sneaky. SBS should have followed suit and start the drama the same time . No wonder the ratings steadily goes down. If viewers watch the earlier drama while waiting for Captain drama to start, some will stay on that channel. Also SBS should promote more , put them in variety shows, interviews more,invite media into set,etc. You see the Sun and Moon news, some very minor, all over the place.

Episode 14 seems interesting. Looking forward to it later. Hope the Capt and Han Dajin have some more happy moments before the bomb drops.

If that is really the case then that is indeed sneaky of them. That is really unfair.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[NEWS]Take Care Of Us, Captain: Ku Hye Sun fesses up her love for Kim Yoon Sung to Lee Chun Hee, breaking his heart

20120215_1329313287_59033300_1.jpg

Da Jin (Ku Hye Sun) broke Dong Su (Lee Chun Hee)’s heart by fessing up her love for captain Kim Yoon Sung (Ji Jin Hee).

On the episode of SBS’s Take Care Of Us, Captain that aired on February 15, Dong Su is heart-broken when Da Jin fesses up her love to Yoon Sung.

Da Jin meets Dong Su to pay him back money she owed. Da Jin, who recently stared going out with Yoon Sung, says to Dong Su, “I don’t want you to get hurt,” making an awkward look.

She adds, “I feel happy when I’m with Yoon Sung. Can you remain as a friend of mine?” However, listening to her confession towards Yoon Sung, Dong Su cannot hide a sad, disappointed look. He says, “Do you know what the harshest word in the world? I think that’s a ‘friend.’”

Standing up from table, Dong Su calls, “Han Da Jin.” Da Jin looks at him, and he says, “I’ll give you up when I’m ready. Don’t go away like this,” revealing he is not ready to let her go.

Meanwhile, on the episode, Hong Mi Joo learns what happened seven years ago, and it bodes for turbulence in love line of the new couple Da Jin and Yoon Sung.

source : TVReport (Korean)

credit : http://en.korea.com (English)

If  that is really the case then that is indeed sneaky of them. That is really unfair.

I do not live in Korea. Perhaps someone could confirm. I just noticed it while waiting to live stream on ionair. Check it yourself later for Episode 14. I must say I was surprised.

I have all but given up on the ratings - I'm not sure that there is much that SBS can do at this point. :( :( The '2nd" half of that one better kick up a 100 notches cause these high ratings are just baffling me. Oh how PCAP suffers so.

I had mentioned how I wanted them to just move on through the angst, the tears etc... but I lied!!! After seeing CK-DJ couple being so cute together in ep 13 I want more of the happy cute couple before the tears pour on. Do they have a name yet? Yoon-Jin couple? Yoon-Da couple? Sung-Jin couple? How do they name these things.

Waiting for any kind of subs before commenting more.

If  that is really the case then that is indeed sneaky of them. That is really unfair.

I do not live in Korea. Perhaps someone could confirm. I just noticed it while waiting to live stream on ionair. Check it yourself later for Episode 14. I must say I was surprised.

What S-sun said is correct. MBC announced that they were airing the episode 5 minutes earlier. I can't remember why exactly.

Found a BTS clip for the kiss in ep 11/12 between Captain & Han Da Jin, take a look ;)  They seem to be a comfortable pair off screen too!! ^^ 

And yess, I agree with junkietiger14!! We need a couple name for these two for sure!! Any ideas people??? 

http://netv.sbs.co.k...st=0&cooper=SBS

Note: the video takes a while to load, so be patient :)

Found a BTS clip for the kiss in ep 11/12 between Captain & Han Da Jin, take a look ;)  They seem to be a comfortable pair off screen too!! ^^ 

And yess, I agree with junkietiger14!! We need a couple name for these two for sure!! Any ideas people??? 

http://netv.sbs.co.k...st=0&cooper=SBS

Note: the video takes a while to load, so be patient :)

It would just be perfect that when they go out on a real date - she will be wearing a nice, very feminine dress (sexy will be good!). And oh, boy! That look of amazement from the Captain will just be something to behold!

It would just be perfect that when they go out on a real date - she will be wearing a nice, very feminine dress (sexy will be good!).  And oh, boy!  That look of amazement from the Captain will just be something to behold!

OMG, that would be perfect!! hahaha, I'd like to see Captain's face as wellrolleyes.gif But from the trend of this drama, I'm not sure if that will happen tears.gif  But even if it's not a sexy dress, clothing that's much more feminine yet simple would be nice :) 

I thought of two possible names for our couple: JinSung  or  DaSung

But is sounds like a guy's name to me at the same time mellow.gif what do u guys think?? Anyone have more ideas? blush.gif

OMG, that would be perfect!! hahaha, I'd like to see Captain's face as well*quoted image* But from the trend of this drama, I'm not sure if that will happen *quoted image*  But even if it's not a sexy dress, clothing that's much more feminine yet simple would be nice :) 

I thought of two possible names for our couple: JinSung  or  DaSung

But is sounds like a guy's name to me at the same time *quoted image* what do u guys think?? Anyone have more ideas? *quoted image*

That will be awesome. A romantic date-just the two of them , without the uniforms. Han Dajin in an elegant dress and the Captain , looking handsome in a suit with some roses for her....

I am not good with couple names. Some suggestions- the cockpit couple, the cosmic couple,the sky couple, the fly again couple...?Anyone?

I have all but given up on the ratings - I'm not sure that there is much that SBS can do at this point. :( :( The '2nd" half of that one better kick up a 100 notches cause these high ratings are just baffling me. Oh how PCAP suffers so.

I had mentioned how I wanted them to just move on through the angst, the tears etc... but I lied!!! After seeing CK-DJ couple being so cute together in ep 13 I want more of the happy cute couple before the tears pour on. Do they have a name yet? Yoon-Jin couple? Yoon-Da couple? Sung-Jin couple? How do they name these things.

Waiting for any kind of subs before commenting more.

What S-sun said is correct. MBC announced that they were airing the episode 5 minutes earlier. I can't remember why exactly.

I would settle for Yoon-Jin couple. Actually if JJH is not a married man yet...I will ship them off screen too . The kiss scene look hot and passionate.

Can't wait to watch epi 13...to see them lovey dovey before the 'disaster' strike.

I would settle for Yoon-Jin couple. Actually if JJH is not a married man yet...I will ship them off screen  too . The kiss scene look hot and passionate.

Can't wait to watch epi 13...to see them lovey dovey before the 'disaster' strike.

YoonJin sounds good to me too!! :D And yeah, I would ship them off screen too if JJH wasn't married...Let's hope there's another sizzling kiss for these two to make up for it!! wub.gif And I also love JJH's voice (it's such a lower tone, and sounds so.....well.....manly!! hahahahaa). 

[Spoiler] "Take Care of Us, Captain" Ji Jin-hee can't stand Ryoo Sang-wook and his attraction to Koo Hye-seon

photo222592.jpg

On "Take Care of Us, Captain", Yoon-seong (Ji Jin-hee) couldn't hide his discomfort.

Yoon-seong couldn't hide his jealousy at Jong-il (Ryoo Sang-wook) who was enthusiastically expressing his interest in Da-jin (Koo Hye-seon).

Yoon-seong went out to lecture some university students in the Flights and Aviation department with Da-jin. A student in the class asked her personal questions like, "Are you married?", "When was your first kiss?" and more, showing his interest in her.

As that student didn't pay attention to Yoon-seong's lecture and stared only at Da-jin, Yoon-seong became annoyed.

The student grabbed Da-jin by the wrist and dragged her out of campus the moment the lecture was over and when she returned after having gotten rid of him, Yoon-seong also followed her around.

The student gave her a note and Yoon-seong cut it off from the middle and crumpled it up, not being able to hide his jealousy.

Meanwhile, while Jong-il (Ryoo Sang-wook) drew interest with his performance of being in love with Da-jin, the drama hinted that there was going to be competition with Yoon-seong for her later on.

source : http://news.nate.com (Korean)

credit : http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler (English)

"I'm asking Captain "Gu Hye Seondo" ssion 'use?

277608_1.jpg

Drama "Captain I'm asking " that emerged from the applications' ssion' This attention. Ⓒ SBS

Being broadcast by SBS drama "I'm asking Captain 'location-based applications: SNS' ssion 'existence and attention.

Drama captain I'm asking 'the heroine GHS (han da jin) This pilot work showing the process of growing. "Ssion" hero of the drama that uses location-based SNS deployment, leading to the dramatic episode will be aired in the form of stories. In particular, the 10 to hajuhui (Ju - Lie) exposed due to the close-ups attracted attention.

"Ssion" the SBS drama "I'm asking Captain 'introduced through the media, marketing, and was gaining popularity. Before broadcasting to 1.3 million downloads were on popularity 'ssion' on the radio the other swept quickly handed over 1.4 million downloads.

"Ssion" also inspired by the publicity over this drama shows. "Ssion" location-based SNS application has proceeded on a broader marketing has been providing high quality service. Current and comprehensive multi-brand Schumacher Bennigans Restaurants chain, including transactions with other companies through partnerships and marketing is focused on ssioneul Ali.

Period drama aired 'ssion' service is operated from the main character of the SNS pages. Character sketches and filming their own various episodes occurring during production, put together with pictures to communicate with our audience has been operating in space.

Also, "I'm asking Captain 'promotion to celebrate the new apps downloaded or "ssion" when the user's adoring 6,000,000 won through a lottery that pays cash to the event is underway.

"Ssion" anbyeongik representative of "drama or movie, and exported to a foreign culture and media through the Wave 'ssion' to inform ssotgetda energy," said the ambition.

Meanwhile, Google maps, based on "ssion" go anywhere in the world, as well as Korea, where they can be registered as a smartphone application that is gaining popularity among the largest. [Deilrian Kim, HS visiting entertainment = news]

source: http://news.nate.com (Korean)

cr translate: vanessa

Guest YooRiLuvSunniez

yayyy i really like this episode ( epi.13) it full of Da Jin & Yoon SUng romantic scene:wub:

and that college student really cute & he had crush on her and make CaptK got jealous,hahahaha

meet me at the waterfall, OMG hey cute boy you will face the cute pilot "Da Jin" & her handsome & jealous boyfriend "CaptK"too so be carefull,hahahahaha

OMG, what will hapen with ppossong , i hope she will be okay:mellow: hope the bad thing won't happen to her coz the Han Sisiter were so happy right now, please don't make this lovely sister have to sad again:tears::tears:

the rating is just a number but for me PC is a GREAT DRAMA & i always pray PC will HIGH JUMP In overseas.

Archived