[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

It's good to see a fresh face in PCAP. I wonder if there's more coming? I agree the characters are all age appropriate. CapK has to be older since he's a senior captain. KDS has to be older too because he's a team leader. While GHS is a young pilot which is also just around her real age. LCH is 3 yrs senior her while JJH is 12 to 13 yrs. senior. CJW I think is also around KDS age? or older... Anyways, these actors are really good & a big contribution to PCAP success..   .:wub:     :wub: :wub:

Are you refering to their real age or their character's age? If by their characters, then CK shud be abt 6 to 7 years older than DJ, remember when the accident occured he was just a jr pilot on his 1st flight that make him abt DJ's present age which is around 27 or 28, so plus minus 7 years, CK shud be abt 34/35 at present...while when the accident happen DJ just graduated from flying college, so she shud be abt 20/21 years old at the time...since CJW refer to CK as sunbae, I assume she was his junior during their school days, thus she is probably a year or so younger than CK. KDS's dad was looking for a wife prospect for KDS, therefore he must have reach the marrying age for guys in Korea, usually after they turn 30..the cameo guy shud be younger than DJ since in the preview it seems he is still a student in the flying school...at least this is what I assumed....of cos their real age is different

BTW does anyone know what is Fluffy's real name? I might be delusional here, but she seems to resemble JJH a lot, and of cos JJH has been married long enuf to have a daughter with Fluffy's age!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you refering to their real age or their character's age? If by their characters, then CK shud be abt 6 to 7 years older than DJ, remember when the accident occured he was just a jr pilot on his 1st flight that make him abt DJ's present age which is around 27 or 28, so plus minus 7 years, CK shud be abt 34/35 at present...while when the accident happen DJ just graduated from flying college, so she shud be abt 20/21 years old at the time...since CJW refer to CK as sunbae, I assume she was his junior during their school days, thus she is probably a year or so younger than CK. KDS's dad was looking for a wife prospect for KDS, therefore he must have reach the marrying age for guys in Korea, usually after they turn 30..the cameo guy shud be younger than DJ since in the preview it seems he is still a student in the flying school...at least this is what I assumed....of cos their real age is different

BTW does anyone know what is Fluffy's real name? I might be delusional here, but she seems to resemble JJH a lot, and of cos JJH has been married long enuf to have a daughter with Fluffy's age!!!

In fact he has a child born in 2005 so that make him, becase he's a a boy, the same age as Fluffy.

Hi all...any updates? My internet tonight screw up so can't watch most of it... :tears:

Hi there zzglia :)

Let's just wait a bit more. I'm sure eunhye and sue will be posting their recaps as soon as they have time. I was happy with ep. 13 since CaptK and CaptH had a lot of loveydovey moments.HAHAHA. So those who ship the two captains, ep. 13 was great..:wub:

i am craving for an update tonight!!!

i hope the 13th episode of PCAP wouldnt  be like the 13th eps of other dramas tonight.

I want to see a lot of interactions between Capt K and DJ.

I love the preview and so I am hoping for more love love love.

i am craving for an update tonight!!!

i hope the 13th episode of PCAP wouldnt  be like the 13th eps of other dramas tonight.

I want to see a lot of interactions between Capt K and DJ.

I love the preview and so I am hoping for more love love love.

I'm also waiting for eunhye05's recap hehehe. The LS was buffering a lot, had a couple of restarts. But I was able to catch a lot of CK & DJ action...hehehe. It seems wuri Da Jin is smiling a lot and CK seemed infected by it...the poor guy was trying hard to keep a dignified face but he was having a hard time (I'm especially interested with what they were discussing at the cockpit.) mwahaha! He seemed happy at the same time apprehensive...JJH and his facial expressions daebak! PPosong seems to be rooting for the two and the new guy...came on a little strong. Seems like this episode is their nod to Valentine's.

Guest eunhye05

Hi everyone, i was typing in the captions as they occured but they were coming in randomly or sometimes stopping so im not sure if i put the captioned conversations at the right place. Sorry if it mixes the storyline. Sue can correct where I went wrong. :)

All in all i LOVED the episode. It's CK-DJ the early days! Plus I'm really enjoying the script and the banter! It's all the happy happy joy joy before the big reveal so let's savor it!

Anyways heres the recap from Ionair.tv with my attempt at caption syncing. (*Waves at drmjs*  Hope this helps :) )

- And we open with the shin kick+hug combo! DJ tells CK "it hurts right? why are u hurting me?" Next time when u change ur mind u need to keep going and not confuse me. That's when he hugs her. He tells her he was trying to reach her safely and that he was looking for the right way to get to her. U are so impatient why didnt u tell me? She hugs him! AWWW!  

-They walk hand in hand and he drops her off at her front steps.  Aww... finally lets UP the romance! He tells her to not go around places at night...people will be scared of her. LOL. I love their relationship already. 

-CK is sitting on the steps of his pad... "CK says Im sorry! Not really sure to who though. He's staring at his stripes. Sorry to DJ's parents? to DJ?

- The next day CK finds DJ looking for her shades at the mailroom. He hands it over. She gets all giddy and tries it on in the bathroom. :) Cute!

- DJ overhears something from the crew regarding schedule change...apparently the crew are divided now from CJW. They dont want to be with her because of the mistake she made. DJ senses something is up.

-CJW arrives and realizes that her sched has been changed and that she isnt flying this afternoon. Apparently no one contacted her. Shux this is just going to get worse. It's like she's now the outcast after the big reveal. I wonder how many times worse it'll be once CK angle is added into this mess.

- CK notices everyones attitude towards CJW and joins her for lunch. Tsktsk...guys... if u only knew. hehe.  MJ ur plan is just gonna back fire! Your Oppa is also part of the whole accident! CK goes to MJ to confront her about the Manager Choi issue. He tells her she doesnt know everything about what happened. She asks him if there's anything going on between then and why can't he just cheer her up. He tells her she is nothing but a little sister to him. 

- Silly team leader crazy person meets up with someone who appears to be a detective? I think this is where he learns about the whole CK involvement in the accident. I believe he's about to bring these documents over to President Hong. MJ intercepts the papers learning its about KYS/CK.... She tells team leader that she'll take it to her father. (hmmm...with this info on MJ's hands I wonder what will happen. She could prob use it to black mail CK) 

- Team leader goes ahead and tells VP Hong about the accident where a pregnant lady died because she lost too much blood and the Captain who was in the plane with CK dies a few days after. President realizes he has hit the jackpot and wants to contact the family affected. Oh dear...this is a ticking bomb plot line indeed. 

- Meanwhile outside, DJ catches CK about to leave. Erm...he doesnt stop for her..well he does...but i think he tells her to take the bus?not sure. he then says something and then goes off. lol. 

- CK apparently is preparing a dinner for DJ. DJ is with FLuffy reading...then CK calls up. Prob telling them to come over. Funny choice of clothing DJ. (mismatched sleeves under a gentlemen's vest) FLuffy looks more like she's' the one dressed up for the evening.

- DJ cuts her finger. haha. CK puts a bandaid on it (that was quick) I think CK asks DJ What she is good at. She replies- Im good at eating. True enough. hehe

- Aww dont they look like a happy family already. Awww...it's the perfect picture. CK shows them the pics he took of Fluffy from his album. They thank CK for dinner. (Aww i was hoping CK would show the pics he took of DJ on top of the bridge...if he still has them) CK tells DJ "im not going to take pics of anyone- HDJ u are ugly! if only u looked like fluffy. DJ: "Fluffy who do u look like?" Fluffy: "UNNIE!"

hahaha. They're adorable I'm crying tears of joy! haha

- We cut to DS: "Starting today ill do only what i want to do say want i want to say...etc....i cant even do it in action!"

- Now back at the airport we see the new guy walking around and he pulls a DJ moment like that in episode 1 where she falls in front of CK with the ball thingee only this time he trips and the ball rolls towards DJ's feet. She returns it and this newbie guy is mesmerized at her. He looks on and calls out to her and Thanks her as she leaves. He remarks "She's a co-captain! She smirks/smiles back? teehee :) You have another fan DJ! (guys are just falling at her feet! Now I'd want that too! lol)

- DJ and DS meet up. she's the one who calls him up? She tells him she wants to pay him back coz she got her salary. While eating she asks him whats wrong with his facial expression. DS: Do u want to pay me all at once? Just pay me little by little. But she says she wants to pay him back as soon as possible though she can only pay the bank interest. DS: "HDJ i dont want any interest, i dont need the money, all i want is your heart. Please dont pay me interest!" (I love this conversation) DJ: "I dont want to hurt your feelings because of me. But i think i will. When im with captain im so happy. please be my friend. DS: "U know whats the saddest thing to hear in this world? I think its u saying lets just be friends." (Another great heartbreaking line from DS) "HDJ when u are ready to ignore when i call u thats the time ill stop liking u. dont be too far away now."

And by DS's expression it's like he's saying goodbye or something. It'll be difficult to save this relationship. Maybe in a different lifetime DS. 

- Wait...now he's by the bridge...is he about to attempt something! NO NO NO! You are not going to jump!

- We watch CK meet up with DS. They're playing baseball....and screaming at each other as they pitch.

Based on the captions here's their convo. They take turns pitching and screaming at each other. I love how they delivered this scene. 

DS: Do u know how to throw a ball? Whats going on with u and manager choi? are u done with her? Dont be liking two girls at a time.

CK: I dont have anything to do with her u when will u stop being a shadow to DJ KDS.

DS: I was the first one to like DJ.

CK: Its me who knew DJ first! 

DS: Im not going to forgive u if u hurt DJs feelings. 

CK: i might hurt DJ feelings but im also going to make her happy. KDS you are only her shadow. 

DS: This is the money u paid for DJs debt....Im going to keep paying u till i want to stop...ill be bringing it to you. 

- Back at the airport..... What's going on? The crew witness a lovers quarrel before boarding the plane. What was that about? Hmmm.....i think the girl is too career driven while the guy is all about their anniversary....The girl who broke up with the guy coz she chose to go to Tokyo for work/career/a contract or something.. 

<Side note: i hate the head stewardess. Her face alone annoys me.> haha. 

- DJ and CK are flying this flight. DJ is giving CK that lovey dovey look. What was their convo about? Was it about vday? Sue will confirm. ehehehe

- Hmmm...apparently a proposal is in the works for that quarrelling coupe..that guy fighting with his gf earlier are in the same flight and he got everyone in on this proposal...

OMG! So cute way to propose! The dude fixed up the flight entertainment system to propose to his gf wth the slides... and all that.. DJ is in on the proposal too by giving a message using the inflight intercom.. Aww... 

I think the message went something like this: 

something about coffee and love.when coffee cools down its tasteless. then thats not love. please bring coffee to 40c passenger.  (didnt quite get it.... the captions were too fast) Even when the moon and the sun disappear i have someone i would always cheer... She is someone who wants to be the best at her work and many more things.(Captions are so delayed) Will u be my queen forever? Ill be your driver forever. I love u!...

.....And i think they lived happily ever after..The End!

-  So we learn that DJ had meddled in the couples affairs again.... she saw the guy holding the engagement ring before the flight....and offered to help...hence the whole proposal on air thingee. :) 

DJ to CK- the plane moves with many different people and i thought people who love each other should be able to express their love.

CK probably teasing her for getting involved in other peoples affairs again! CK: U cant be broadcasting because of ur personal reasons. DJ: U did too. 

CK: How did u end up doing this? DJ: I saw a handsome guys at the airport and im very shy to handsome guys. 

CK says "Excuse me?" DJ: Why did i do something wrong.

CK says - Im handsome but why arent u shy? SHe tells him he's conceited. He tells her its confidence. Why propose in a plane ull make people feel bad. she tells him they saved a couple its a good thing. How can u concentrate a service to one person and be equal to others. DJ says helping one and making them happy would make all others happy. (how can u not love this couple? :) )

-BAck on home base Team leader tells CK to go to the univ to teach people about flying. DJ wants to go to.

- FLuffy is with Mechanic Ajusshi and Yangmal....  There was a midget that loved snow white. Do u know? I feel bad for the midget. its sad when only one person loves a person. MInho and i like each other. wow fluffy u are better than me. 

- DJ is fixing up her stuff for tomorrow. I think this is where she's going to the university. She says something about "When we are done with lecturing we can go on a date." hihihi. FLuffy enters. where are u going unnie?  ill be lecturing. so u are going to be a teacher. cool!No penguin ajusshi is going to be a teacher im only going with Penguin Ajusshi.

-We see DJ shopping for a hair pin? Is this a running joke? Haha.

- There's a get together at Miser Dad's resto. All the crew are there including DJ and DS. (Why is DJ in EunBi clothing? Haha) The crew are talking about CJW's accident. All about how she killed a pregnant woman again yet thinks she's the best. Im not sure between DS or DJ who says all these lines: "is it tasty saying bad things about someone while having a good meal? 

We should cheer someone who has a great ability to be someone. she overcame that. 

DJ: U are hurting people's feeligns without thinking about it. DS: they are not my type. 

Bimbo Flight attendant: wow he is really a good guy. i wont give up on him.  

<Why is DJ cleaning up? Do they own the resto now?>

DS brings DJ home.DS: Da Jin lets talk. Why didnt u tell me? (pertaining to her past?and CJW's accident?)

DJ: I didnt want to make anyone worry about it. its good im happy that u know why i was weird before but i havent forgiven her yet.

- The next day CK comes to pick DJ up for the university thing. CK:Are u migrating why do u have so much stuff?  DJ:Are u here to pic me up? CK:No there are a lot of buses so take the bus. DJ: No Way! (so cute)

- He looks like a teacher and she a student. hahaha. She all giddy about being there.  He tells her not to act weird or she'll discourage the students. she tells him to do good coz hes the most discouraging person. Hahahah! I love their banter. 

- The lecture kicks off. CK is his old stern cold self again towards the students. (i missed the old captain. hehe) The new guy at the airport is there. The new guy is totally hitting on DJ. Are u married? when was your first kiss? CK aint liking this....CK tells the guy to concentrate...

- Look at that guy's face during the lecture! He's only a year younger than GHS but he looks like a teenager. like a puppy in love. hihihi. After class the girls are all over CK but the guy pulls DJ outside and shows her the ball that he dropped at her feet. He tells her he wants to know more about her and if she has a boyfriend. She says why if i have one. He says that'll be interesting. He tells her he has a name and not to call him student. He thinks she already likes him. He calls her Noona already. (She recognizes him. Now they both look like college kids.) He convinces her to go around with him...but he gives her a tour..that's a PRETTY Campus. He tells her she is the first person to deny his hand. He brings her to a spot.. tells her when that when its full moon and u make a wish there it'll come true. He convinces her to meet there later. This guys is smooooth! haha. Prob a ladies man!

.CK calls DJ up looking for her. Newbie guy is already feeling too close. hihi. CK is in the lib with DJ. NEwbie guy tries to make his move....in front of CK. CK is jealous. He asks her if she's there to play. LOL. He tells her to fix the lecture files. - The guy throws a paper plane... CK says that was the worst landing. (Noona - ill meet u at the place to make a wish. Please come see me at 9pm) ---Am i watching a high school movie? hahaha. So cute.

- DJ is smitten by this guy i think. We see her in her "dorm room" campus room and she comment on how pretty and round the moon is. She remembers what the newbie guys said "when u make a wish here ur love will come true!" I'll see u at the water fall place at 9.

- Looks like all three - CK, DJ and newbie guy are now on their way to that wishing spot...and CUT! (Newbie guy--- how did u become part of this love triangle in a span of 5mins? Aiggoooo) hahaha 

Based on the preview....

DJ and CK are going to be all happy during their time at the campus....but everything is going to come out in the open soon. OMG! Fluffy is going to be sick again?! NO!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, i was typing in the captions as they occured but they were coming in randomly or sometimes stopping so im not sure if i put the captioned conversations at the right place. Sorry if it mixes the storyline. Sue can correct where I went wrong. :)

All in all i LOVED the episode. It's CK-DJ the early days! Plus I'm really enjoying the script and the banter! It's all the happy happy joy joy before the big reveal so let's savor it!

Anyways heres the recap from Ionair.tv with my attempt at caption syncing. (*Waves at drmjs*  Hope this helps :) )

That was fast! It's awesomesauce my dear! Thanks a mil! ** waves back!** see you tomorrow! :lol:

Eunhye05....thank you so much for this...now i go to sleep...I was suppose to go to sleep before getting my work done for tomorrow..but looks like I am a confirmed addict to this drama...I love the interactions nothing to over the top...just nice for "matured"women like me..!!!! whatever it is thank you again for the recaps...now i shall go and dream of JJH.... :wub:

I wish the subtitle is going to be released soon~ I'm so in love with today's episode. But, a little scared of when the moment of secret being revealed... Captain Han is going to be so heart broken for sure. T.T

I wish the subtitle is going to be released soon~ I'm so in love with today's episode. But, a little scared of when the moment of secret being revealed... Captain Han is going to be so heart broken for sure. T.T

Same thoughts! :tears: Will be a difficult journey for them (and for all of us) :(

My only hope is that CapK will keep distance from these two women who seek every opportunity to approach him. fury.gif

He needs to fight for Da Jin. blush.gif He cannot give up and fight for her by showing his love. :wub: It'll be difficult but not impossible. In the end, Cap, with Fluffy's help, will convince Da Jin about his great love for the Han sisters. And no wonder that Fluffy needs a transplant, blood or something and CapK or Choi will save her life.

The turbulence zone is front in our eyes. Please, put yours seat belts tight. ;)

:D Hi, Flyers. I can't hold back any longer. I have been lurking a long time. I really , really love this drama. The script is well-written, full of depth and content. All the cast, especially the 4 main leads are doing an awesome job of their characters. Yes,some parts are a little predictable, but not boring - it actually give a realistic feel to the story. I really like how the director make the viewers feel the emotions by not going too quick from the scene. A rare patience because as you know from kdramas, they like the visuals and maximum impact. This drama really deserve more love from the Koreans. I see that it is beginning to gather more international fans, which is great. I hope all of you, fans, are twitting, and commenting on other sites to lend support to the cast and crew, who have been getting negative comments which i feel are unjustified.

I also want to thank all of you, Flyers, for your comments, which I enjoy reading. Special thanks to Eunhye05 for the recaps and Cheerkoo for the translations.Thank you for your hard work. I LOVE episode 12 and now episode 13 looks interesting.

Take Care of Us,Captain  Fighting!!

Ended up watching ep 13 live after all, without missing my class!! I'm soo glad ionair goes on a different time than where I live..lol...

Today's episode was just sooooooo cute and romantic!!!!!wub.gif Now that other websites have uploaded it, I've been watching certain scenes over & over again...Love the new smiling Captain and his cute ways XD And that new student definitely knows how to be direct with women!! hahahaha ..And just when Captain thought that Kang Dong Soo was his only rival in love..lol..laugh.gif 

The preview for the next episode seems that there will be some more sweet moments between our OTP, and some angst towards the end... 

SPOILER: Han Da Jin buys couple sweaters and gives it to Captain in ep 14!!!! AWWWWWWW!!~~~~ biggrin.gif

Ended up watching ep 13 live after all, without missing my class!! I'm soo glad ionair goes on a different time than where I live..lol...

Today's episode was just sooooooo cute and romantic!!!!!*quoted image* Now that other websites have uploaded it, I've been watching certain scenes over & over again...Love the new smiling Captain and his cute ways XD And that new student definitely knows how to be direct with women!! hahahaha ..And just when Captain thought that Kang Dong Soo was his only rival in love..lol..*quoted image* 

The preview for the next episode seems that there will be some more sweet moments between our OTP, and some angst towards the end... 

SPOILER: Han Da Jin buys couple sweaters and gives it to Captain in ep 14!!!! AWWWWWWW!!~~~~ *quoted image*

me too!i just love when the captain is jelous...i saw that our captain take the sweater from the other young man...i'm worried for the little girl  Kang Dong Soo takes her to the hospital and then  call Dajin on the phone ,and she doesn't answer him!i hope they can still be happy more time !

Watched episode 13 again on ionair.They have previous subbed episodes as well. Just noticed that the Sun and Moon drama starts 5 minutes earlier. Very sneaky. SBS should have followed suit and start the drama the same time . No wonder the ratings steadily goes down. If viewers watch the earlier drama while waiting for Captain drama to start, some will stay on that channel. Also SBS should promote more , put them in variety shows, interviews more,invite media into set,etc. You see the Sun and Moon news, some very minor, all over the place.

Episode 14 seems interesting. Looking forward to it later. Hope the Capt and Han Dajin have some more happy moments before the bomb drops.

Archived