[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL BELOVED FANS FROM KANG DONG SOO (LEE CHUN HEE) :wub: :wub:

미리 발렌타인데이~!!! 팬분이 주신 초콜렛~진짜 진하고 달콤하네요~^^ 우리팬들과 같이 먹고파~!! 예쁜 꽃같이 여러분들도 발렌타인 맞이해서 예쁜 사랑 피우세요~ VISIT HIS ME2DAY :rolleyes::wub:

*quoted image*

thank yoy for sharing my friend he's so sweet he's wife is really lucky to have him :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched episode 11 & 12 with eng subs, thanks to VIKI.com Hello PCap flyers!

I still don't feel any chemistry between Dajin & CapK. The kiss was better w/ the captain because Dajin somewhat responded to him compared with Dongso. However, I'm not convinced if I should ship these 2 lead stars. sorry..

I have a feeling I will feel like this up to the end. Can the writers make an honest man of CapK first? That way the viewers can feel for him. Right now, I'm really rooting for Kang Dongso because he's been honest from the beginning. No secrets. He even gave Dajin & CapK some pointers. "No cheating", I like that last say.

Manager CJW I think carries the most burden. Writers, why? Is CapK having a free ride with all these? Seems like CJW is being cornered to all sides. I feel sad. One great mistake makes you a low life already? How about the many good things that you did? That doesn't count? If this was a real life story, CJW probably killed herself already.

I think the past episodes seem to be a drag for me.  We're in the middle of the story now so the writers are kind of feeling viewer's reactions. I need more umph!..hopefully in the next episodes  :P   we can see more kick!      :wub: :wub: :wub:

i am rooting for the one HAN DA JIN LOVES THE MOST and WE ALL KNOW THAT ITS CAPTAIN K.

While DONG SOO might have shown unconditional love to DJ but if he cannot make her heart satisfied then its like getting into an arranged marriage with someone you are compatible with. She will undoubtedly be taken cared of but she will surely miss that ONE GREAT LOVE that we all want for ourselves.

CAPTAIN K will be so worth it in the end because SHE LOVES HIM. I think she will endure any type of pain just as long as she can be able to stay with him.

I do not doubt that there will be LOADS of ANGST later on but it will be worth the wait.

I watched episode 11 & 12 with eng subs, thanks to VIKI.com Hello PCap flyers!

I still don't feel any chemistry between Dajin & CapK. The kiss was better w/ the captain because Dajin somewhat responded to him compared with Dongso. However, I'm not convinced if I should ship these 2 lead stars. sorry..

I have a feeling I will feel like this up to the end. Can the writers make an honest man of CapK first? That way the viewers can feel for him. Right now, I'm really rooting for Kang Dongso because he's been honest from the beginning. No secrets. He even gave Dajin & CapK some pointers. "No cheating", I like that last say.

Manager CJW I think carries the most burden. Writers, why? Is CapK having a free ride with all these? Seems like CJW is being cornered to all sides. I feel sad. One great mistake makes you a low life already? How about the many good things that you did? That doesn't count? If this was a real life story, CJW probably killed herself already.

I think the past episodes seem to be a drag for me.  We're in the middle of the story now so the writers are kind of feeling viewer's reactions. I need more umph!..hopefully in the next episodes  :P   we can see more kick!      :wub: :wub: :wub:

You took the words right out of my mouth ^^

I really try to feel something for Cap K but after 12 episodes i got nothing...I can go further and say that, for me, JJH and GHS have no chemistry with each other. Maybe if it was a different pair of leads...

But i'm a fan of GHS and the script is well made so i'll watch until the end ^^

Guest strawberryfuzz

we all are!who do you think should win Dajin heart in the end?capt K or the other?i'm 50%capt K and 50%DS!I CAN'T DECIDE AFTER 11 AND 12 EP!As i said before sometimes i think DS deserves her more!

well to be honest im shipping HDJ with CapK but after watched ep 11 n 12 i feel bad for DS,if CapK still confusing HDJ i think DS better fight for her..DS is such a gentleman..im a lil bit disappointed when CapK came to ji won's house when she's sick..it sucks..

evening...

1st time posting here although lurking quietly since the beginning ;)

shipping HDJ and DS since the 1st time they met

DS such a gentleman and kindda sad when HDJ kept on repeating that they can only be friends

wish the scriptwriter change the script and pair DS with HDJ :lol:

after watching epi 11 & 12...kindda sad for DS

hope he'll be strong and wish HDJ realize how strong DS's love for her blush.gif

DS really deserve HDJ compared to CK

cannot wait for epi 13 & 14 ...any preview?

well to be honest im shipping HDJ with CapK but after watched ep 11 n 12 i feel bad for DS,if CapK still confusing HDJ i think DS better fight for her..DS is such a gentleman..im a lil bit disappointed when CapK came to ji won's house when she's sick..it sucks..

i 'm  disappointed too  when CapK came to ji won's house when she's sick.but i 'm  very satisfaid becouse he told her he won't be coming anymore!

i 'm  disappointed too  when CapK came to ji won's house when she's sick.but i 'm  very satisfaid becouse he told her he won't be coming anymore!

Yes and prior to that he also told her not to visit his house anymore. I think he was offended when she told DJ that she always sees them at KYS's house. I guess the reason why he ran to CJW when she got sick was because he witnessed Yang Mal-ja's hysterics and he commiserated. When CJW was trying to rekindle memories from their past, he quickly shot them down and left. He also did the same to MJ. Hmmm....

BTW, according to Cheerko at the GHS thread...HDJ's name on CK's cell was "Nuclear Explosion" lolz.:w00t:

BTW, according to Cheerko at the GHS thread...HDJ's name on CK's cell was "Nuclear Explosion" lolz.:w00t:

Haha...and that's how it's also translated on Viki for episode 12.

You know what else I am looking forward to seeing...I know that the other flight attendant found out from MJ that CJW was involved in a passenger death (HDJ's mom) 7 years ago. I am wondering if and/or how CJW will fight that back, if anything -- or CAN she fight back? What MJ did was just so low...trying to eliminate the "competition". It seems reasonable that MJ might try to harm HDJ as well. Thank goodness CK didn't let her into his house in episode 12, so she knows where she stands. Looking forward to episode 13 because of this development!

SBS ep 13 written preview

윤성의 마음이 헷갈리던 다진은 화를 내버리지만 윤성은 다진을 꼭 끌어안고 자신의 마음을 확인시켜준다. 지원의 과거를 알게 된 승무원들은 다 같이 지원을 따돌리기 시작한다. 미주는 따돌림 받고 있는 지원을 감싸주는 윤성의 모습을 보고 마음이 상하게 된다. 윤성과 다진은 함께 대학교에 수업을 나가게 되는데, 한 남학생(종일)이 다진에게 관심을 표하자 윤성은 신경이 쓰이는지 질투를 한다. 한편, 운항팀장은 결국 윤성의 과거사를 알아내고야 마는데..

Guest jo5587_2009

Hello flyers, enjoy listening and have a nice weekend.

MV OST with english sub

IT'S COLD

FLY AGAIN

thanks for this. with the song lyrics ..i think the ending will be sad. :sweatingbullets: not sure how da jin will handle the person that indirectly kill her mother.

korean drama - Men always like hitting.. Any korean man here want to defend this truth ? Second lead always show fist and the lead got hitting.sigh....

SBS ep 13 written preview

윤성의 마음이 헷갈리던 다진은 화를 내버리지만 윤성은 다진을 꼭 끌어안고 자신의 마음을 확인시켜준다. 지원의 과거를 알게 된 승무원들은 다 같이 지원을 따돌리기 시작한다. 미주는 따돌림 받고 있는 지원을 감싸주는 윤성의 모습을 보고 마음이 상하게 된다. 윤성과 다진은 함께 대학교에 수업을 나가게 되는데, 한 남학생(종일)이 다진에게 관심을 표하자 윤성은 신경이 쓰이는지 질투를 한다. 한편, 운항팀장은 결국 윤성의 과거사를 알아내고야 마는데..

could somebody please translate the preview!

This is the translated preview for episode 13:

Da Jin is angry with the confusing heart of Yoon Sung, but Yoon Sung is confirming his heart by hugging Da Jin.

Crews who learned of Ji Won past begin to turn around to support. The heart of Mi Joo who shuns Ji Won is hurting after catching the sight of Yoon Sung be partial to Ji Won.

Yoon Sung and Da Jin attend the class together in the university, but the care of all day by a male student for Da Jin is bothering Yoon Sung who is jealous.

Meanwhile, eventually the flight team leader figures out the past of Yoon Sung.

Credit goes to asian-drama.org 

My Thoughts: Captain gets jealous again??? And that to towards another guy who's caring for Da Jin?? Hmm, wonder who this person is..Either way, can't wait to see Captain jealous again!!! wub.gif

OMG  Captain gets jealous again!i just love when he is jealous...i think he also was jelous in the runing scene DS  was bothering him and now The care of all day by a male student for Da Jin is bothering Yoon Sung again !this drama is so good!thaks for translating!

Archived