[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Teuk was just stating Sora attributes after NicKhun asked him about how is Sora as wife. Only the husbands were MCing this part and were talking about their wifes ^^

Guest lallinachan

111231 Opening - WGM Couples

111231 All Artists - Hot Stuff / 2011 MBC Gayo Daejun

^^ sora is trying her best on following eeteuk, shindong & eunhyuk dance~ xD

i can imagining in my head leeteuk will cheering "charandaaaaa!!" for her~ LMAO~ :lol:

Yeah she tried her best, and let's not forget the others on the stage were all professional performers, and dancing on hills is not easy if you are not used to it^^ Anyway, what is most important is that she were enjoing herself, I don't mind at all if she was dancing the right way or not ;)

:lol:

ya sure I did not mean it in a bad way I like her *quoted image*

Of course! we all like her ;)

Loved the show today and great to know they did so many things outside WGM together. Hopefully their bond will grow from that.

Next weeks episode looks too cute. Like to see how they bond one on one at a home.Ahhh this is so great.

Thanks all for posting links and all. I guess I'm the only one who like leeteuks furry jacket. :lol:

Guest ary1004

thanks @crookshanks_22, @alga215 and @33ru_mieru for the alternate link...this time it does work but the lag is killing me...really wish and praying hard) there will be full recorded show uploaded...for now, i only found performances videos :(

lol yes.. go back a few posts/pages... there's links to the preview showing them in the house...

Was it fast? probably.... but WHERES THE HONEYMOON???? XDD

no time for honeymoon :) Teuk got concerts in few weeks time. I think the PDs' gonna do what they did for Yongseo. Majority of the filming be done in Korea, maybe an odd trip to Japan.