[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Its really fun to watch live streaming of WGM and all three couples..especially our DC(sweetness overload)

I can't wait to watch eng subbed of this episode because i really want to know what Leeteuk wrote to Sora in Q&A..

Leeteuk took so long  to know his wife's hand..and im amazed by his strategy ..but it's ok because he got his wife's hand right..

And congratz to DC they won two award..w00t.gif 

DC Lovers the one we've all been waiting for ..for them to get a house..is finally here..let's celebrate!!

OMO!! it's a really a good news to start a New Year..

waiting for MBC Gayo..biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif    DC Fighting..Happy New Year to all..cool.gif

This two just keep getting closer and more easy with each other as the episodes go by... I would dig having a guy like Leeteuk beside me... he's so attentive to Kang Sora. I'm so happy their finally moving into a house, a great looking one at that. It's high time WGM get them a house after 11 episodes...This calls for a celebration of all DC fans, we finally going to have more skinship,more bonding and familiarity between these two. I can't wait for the house-warming.

SO EXCITED for next week. This is really a good start to the new years...

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY...

Thanks bulkgoguma and lengsi for the links.... I was hoping i could watch them before i sleep... I hope i can catch the event live later on with our couple but it's already almost 5 am and i hope i can wake up in time...

Omona!!! Sora saying "I can't see anyone but Oppa" cutely!!!! Wwwaaaahhhhh!!!

And Lee Teuk calling out "Yeobo" in bed!!!!

Ooohhhand they're cooking dukkboki... When the brave couple went to the food expo they found there that Lee Teuk likes dukkboki so i think that's their first meal in their new home....

Guest alisonlye

I have not comment on soompi for the longest time, been a silent lurker!

But next week preview got me so excited! A House for our DC!

I am so proud when Lee Teuk manage to guess correctly Sora's hand, even though he have only held it a few times, this showed how much attention he paid to Sora!

Yeah!!! They got a house in ep 13!! Meaning there will be a house warming party in ep 14 follow by a prank kiss plan by the SuJu members and a wedding shoot!!! Arg.... I cannt wait for another sat...

Love to see how happy Leeteuk is whenever he's with Sora. This two seriously needs to get married for real! Lol!

Thanks for the video link too :)

OMG OMG OMG! finally they've gotten themselves a house of their own. their very own love nest!!!

and it's awesome to see how speedy their relationship is developing! =) well, probably coz' leeteuk's leavin' for military soon.. they just gotta cherish the times they spend every now and then.

didn't manage to see the first part of the streaming. my live streaming wasn't working well for me, was lagging.. buffering like mad.

anyway, was screaming in excitement when leeteuk held her by her waist, kinda like pull her towards him... and then a hug! ahh.. i actually thought he was gonna kiss her at her forehead but no, he gave a hug! XD awwwww... but it seemed like sora's awkward.. er... no, not awkward. it's more being shy!! hahahaha. 

since all these are pre-recorded... was wondering if this christmas episode was filmed before or after they've gotten themselves a house?

For those who couldn't catch the livestream:

Part one (RAW)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnd0v4_111231-we-got-married-s3-ep-115-part-1_shortfilms

Part two (RAW)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnd1ip_111231-we-got-married-s3-ep-115-part-2_shortfilms

Part three (RAW)

http://www.dailymoti...t-3_shortfilms 

(Credits to comrang91)

EDIT: Ack...! I'm so sorry guys, I posted the wrong link at first. I thought it was part one, but it was just a cut provided by the uploader. It's been fixed though, so for those who saw the originally-posted link, I'm sorry!

Guest marsie231

[CAPS] WGM Christmas Special Ep 2 (cr wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com)

393574_191314910964096_147643228664598_359541_1297992635_n.jpg

tumblr_lx28hmCFbf1qcor5ho2_500.png

tumblr_lx29h9Nli61qcor5ho1_500.png

tumblr_lx29h9Nli61qcor5ho2_500.png

tumblr_lx29h9Nli61qcor5ho1_500.png

caps cr @lynchae1106

485569903.jpg?w=510&h=572

485565589.jpg?w=510&h=274

tumblr_lx298vTMeH1qa7tfso1_500.png

tumblr_lx28yiuoIj1qa7tfso1_500.png

Last two caps cr superandyy

-

xkyu

Hi guys! I saw this cap from a website and feel like dying to see this episode right away! biggrin.gif

-please tell me if I violated any rules on this post.. keke.. smile.gif

I think they are more comfortable with each other after this episode wub.gif

I'm also looking forward having their new house! eee!

THE HUG! ♥

-BTW, happy new year Dimple couple babies! biggrin.gif

As soon as i watched the preview i had to comment! I don't even read the other comments of this week ep yet XD

Finally a house YAY! But what got me going was the way Sora was talking, she looked so much more relaxed as if the awkwardness was gone! Did you guys notice that? So easy going and full of aegyo! I knew it that the house makes a difference in the couple dynamic hahahaha

For those who couldn't catch the livestream:

Part one (RAW)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xncz1k_111231-we-got-married-s3-ep-115-cut1_shortfilms

(Credits to comrang91)

Wah thanks for the link dear!! U are an angel and it's my best Xmas and new year gift! :)

Omo! And I'm the 1st one to post on page 80!! Come on guys we have 20pages to go to page 100. Fighting!!!

Guest wgbblovers

i love the way leeteuk feed sora with the squid..tongue.gif

the hug..his hand on her waistwub.gif

next  week~~bed scenew00t.gif!!! i should find a way how to enter to their house..it must!!ph34r.gif

i'm extremely happyyy until i feel like i want to cry..tears.gif

Wah thanks for the link dear!! U are an angel and it's my best Xmas and new year gift! :)

Omo! And I'm the 1st one to post on page 80!! Come on guys we have 20pages to go to page 100. Fighting!!!

PFFF, I posted the wrong link at first, so you might want to look at the link that I posted when I edited the post. I'm so sorry!