[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Regarding Leeteuk's feelings for Sora:

In my personal opinion, I'd definitely say that they're attracted to each other. Even someone as experienced as Leeteuk, who's been in the business long enough to control facial expressions and the like, can't fake some reactions like flushing red or getting crow's feet around the eyes when they smile (which: 1. Indicates for sure that the smile is made out of sincere happiness, according to the microexpressions article I read for class, and 2. Teuk and Sora get them quite frequently on WGM). Both of their eyes tend to "sparkle" a lot when they look at each other, which is caused by dilation of the pupils, which happens when someone's looking at a person they're particularly attracted to. The glances, too, seem to be very natural. They seem to be those very brief, quick sneaks of peeks that people make when they genuinely want to see the other person's expression. While a lot of things on WGM may or may not be scripted, the little glances are something that most people wouldn't think of when it came to "scripting" or "acting", since they're usually made almost unconsciously. 

(LOL my science nerd is coming out, whoops.)

But honestly, when it comes to "in love", I'm not sure. I haven't followed either Leeteuk or Sora for long enough to know much about their personalities, but a lot of past stars who came on WGM seem to agree on a line to draw when it comes to personal feelings. That, and, well, they don't meet often enough to bond as close as we like (that I know of). Both of them have extremely busy schedules, and while they have both have shown that they put lots of preparation for their few meetings, they might still have that lingering thought of, "This is just for the show and self-promotion", even if they do feel extremely thankful for the work that went behind the event. Though, to be fair, I'm not the best person to make such judgements since I know almost nothing about them outside of their songs/dramas/films and WGM.

(I sound so... pessimistic. It's just the realist in me that's disappointed from all the other failed WGM couples.)

My own personal thoughts about the past scandal with Taeyeon:

(Though, again, I'm probably not the best person to give an opinion since I just found out about it today, so those with more expert opinions, please feel free to refute. :) )

I think they're just friends, or have a sibling-like relationship. They're from the same company, and are both huge names in the business. The same accessories and such could have been from sponsors who wanted to promote their products. And the hugging, handholding, etc.: well, who doesn't hug or touch a friend? I know that most people, especially in Korea, are a bit hesitant to have physical contact with someone of the opposite gender if they're just a friend, but after you get to a point of closeness, you don't exactly care much. You just think, "Oh, forget this, we both know that we're just friends and even if people think we'd look good together, it's never going to happen, so we'll just be as comfortable as we want." And since they both must have known each other for so long, friendship/siblingship might have developed until it got to that comfortable stage. If they had been dating secretly, I think they would have made a better effort to conceal it. They should know better than anyone that the media would scrutinize every little thing, and would probably have avoided each other. It's easier, in my opinion, to be "careless" by being "overly friendly" than to be "careless" while in a relationship in the entertainment world.

I personally thought Taeyeon just looked exhausted in that video interview (since it must be hard traveling overseas and leading a group of nine people). The awkwardness with SNSD might have been because they never met before (being in different fields of entertainment), and when asked for a sudden evaluation, didn't know what to say. Stars do that quite frequently on variety shows. Heck, I know I'd be awkward if I were put in that situation.

My personal favorite parts of the past two episodes in no particular order (a bit late for the past two, but I was too busy to comment on the last one and I've been dying to):

(I won't be posting pictures of gifs since everyone here has beaten me to it.)

1. I personally loved the part where Leeteuk fussed over Sora's hand when she got hurt punching the piece of wood, and then looked up and stared at everyone around him. It was like he almost forgot where he was, and looked up and remembered, "Oh, yeah, we're on set and everyone's watching". 

2. The hug! I was actually really glad with Leeteuk's decision to hug her instead of kiss her forehead. It showed a bit of a crack in his usual suave, professional, competitive persona that he usually has. At first I was worried that he was just going to kiss her for the sake of going to Hawaii, but then he turned red and got too shy. 

3. The Hand Game. Sora's anxious face when he was feeling other people's hands was just adorable! I love how transparent she is with her emotions. And Leeteuk impressed me with his observational skills when he touched everyone's hands. He must really have thought about her hands if he could remember them in that much detail!

4. Sora's Oh! dance. LOL she literally just started walking, and he just jumped up and screamed "YOU'RE DOING GREAT!" He's turning into her head cheerleader LOL. That, and his displeased reaction to Nayoung and Shinyoung jumping into the dance (which, I must admit, was a bit too much). He just looked so genuinely annoyed. And I thought it was sweet when Leeteuk visibly contained himself in the beginning of her second performance to avoid having her being too embarrassed/nervous again.

5. Sora calling Leeteuk "Oppa" (all the times she called him that in the past two episodes). I love her aegyo. It's very subtle, and relies on word choice and sincere facial expressions, rather than acting cutesy, as some of you guys have pointed out. I like this style of aegyo on her, since it's more... hm, "customized?" for Leeteuk. Rather than a generic type of aegyo that she uses on anyone and everyone, it's something that's catered for Leeteuk. When she told him, "Oppa, I want to eat rice!" to encourage him to break the bricks, I just laughed since, well, it shows that she knows what effect she has on him when she calls him that, and that she won't hesitate to use it even if she uses it sparingly (for now). 

6. Leeteuk holding Sora's hand when they first walked into the studio and into their seats. That was a bit adorkable.

7. The glances they'd send to each other very frequently. I felt like Leeteuk was unconsciously going into MC mode since he's done it so many times, but the little glances with Sora were some more cracks in that professionalism. 

8. Sora Song! For reasons that everyone's already posted, so I'll just shut up now. XD

after reading others opinions regarding teuk's feeling either he likes sora or not, i felt a bit sad, ive been enjoying the dc couple since they started and eagerly waits for the next saturday to come soon, i really do hope theres a positive outcome between the 2 or else ill be broken hearted again just like the lettuce couple, "sigh" oh well its new year lets hope for the best! Happy New Year to ALL.

Let me say a few things about Teayeon and her response in that video..I totally observed her expression and thought the same as you all. Initially she was smiling and fine I think taeyeon is tired in the clip and she may just have that type of expression naturally and it may mean nothing.I remembered when I was a kangji maniac that the same thing happened with Taeyeon and Kangin. They were very close and Kangin even called Yoonji Teayeon. This just means the sm family is close..they are like siblings. Maybe there was more to it and one or more of the members were involved with each other...wouldn't be a surprise because they shared so much in common.

Anyway let's just stay in the present.

They both are attracted to each,find many things they like about each other,so let's enjoy teh show while they are together.

While watching next weeks preview all I thought of was this is cute but what will Sora's parents think? LOL.Keeteuk better watch what he does under the covers.LOL. He was so adorable and happy there...hope her parents didn't mind too much.

Guest ASerEt

Let me say a few things about Teayeon and her response in that video..I totally observed her expression and thought the same as you all. Initially she was smiling and fine I think taeyeon is tired in the clip and she may just have that type of expression naturally and it may mean nothing.I remembered when I was a kangji maniac that the same thing happened with Taeyeon and Kangin. They were very close and Kangin even called Yoonji Teayeon. This just means the sm family is close..they are like siblings. Maybe there was more to it and one or more of the members were involved with each other...wouldn't be a surprise because they shared so much in common.

Anyway let's just stay in the present.

They both are attracted to each,find many things they like about each other,so let's enjoy teh show while they are together.

While watching next weeks preview all I thought of was this is cute but what will Sora's parents think? LOL.Keeteuk better watch what he does under the covers.LOL. He was so adorable and happy there...hope her parents didn't mind too much.

I understand the closeness between all SM family members esp SNSD and SuJu as they have known each other for more than 10years already...

And even if the sandal was true, what past is already pasted... And like wat I've already said, what's most important is Leeteuk and Sora only have eyes for each other now and hopefully for the future :)

And about Sora's parents, I wonder will there be an ep for Leeteuk to meet her parents? That would be really interesting ESP since Sora is the only jewel in her family... :)

Guest 33ru_mieru

Yatta...finally I get to watch epi 12 :)

Too many scenes that I love...but this time I am gonna mention about 2 of my fave MC :)

Love Leeteuk's reaction when Sora hurt her hand when trying to break the board for the second time...Andwe Andwe Andwe...

Love how MC Miseun laughing at Leeteuk's reaction..:P

How Leeteuk guessed Sora's hand is superb...He is super observant and attentive to detail..

Love how MC Jake said "even with such little hair he managed to feel it" LOL

Gosh I love MC Jake!!!

and I am so amazed by Leeteuk too!! He touched MC Jake's hand for few seconds only!!

Love Sora's answer on what makes her think Leeteuk is sexy.....when he's MC-ing the show in another station, when he is performing on stage, when he is buttoning his clothes, when he was driving....

Ahhh...Sora is observing the little little things Leeteuk is doing...

Love Leeteuk's answer too....he is also observing the very unique thing about Sora...the way she blows the bubbles >V<

By the way, during the Q&A part "the time when my wife is scary"

When someone answered "Asking about the past" , the camera was on Leeteuk...was he the one who wrote that?

LOL....but seems that everytime he is the one who triggered Sora to ask....

He was the one who asked about past relationship...then Sora asked back...

He was the one who talked about how he did secret dating in the past (many times)...then of course Sora curious and becomes jealous....."how many times?" :P

@silvershine.bells:

Oh my gosh......I am reading my thought!!!!

THis is scary...

Thanks for the nerdy session ^V^ LOVE IT!!

==

anyway, I don't know much about Leeteuk outside WGM, can't comment at all about that.

EDIT:

Additional @akane_tran:

WUAA!!!!! I cant wait to read your writing about Leeteuk's characters!!

Been waiting for this :P

I have seen his mushy side but want to learn more about his leadership :P

EDIT again:

Sorry, miss out one curiosity....

what has squid got to do with mushy? anything related? is it because of mushiness makes you fingers moving like squid's tentacles?

Haha.. Thanks!! I think so too that Teukie didnt intended to be broadcasted (because the message looks more like that one of an encouraging sunbae who cares about her, with less romance than what he would have done for wgm. it seems like it's how Teukie would behave with Sora outside of wgm, without the excuse of wgm to act lovey dovey. Ironically, it only shows more how much he cares about her despite no excuse for romance. He's so concerned and caring towards her...) Sora must have confessed to Teukie before the taping that she was nervous about this special since besides Strong Heart, she hasnt been on any other variety show in talk show format. She must have asked him for advice, like how she asked him with the radio djing. ^^

Lol. I can't wait for the blind dates. ^^ If you want to know a bit how blind dates would look like with super junior, go watch come to play, with the wonder girls... XDD sort of a preview as to how their blind dates would go like. XD

Yes.. he did do V signs before... but I dont think as often as we're catching him doing now.

As an indication of how much it increased... here's a compilation of his V sign pose in the month of October (from the moment they gave each other the mission)

http://wgmleeteukand...n-october-2011/

Haha.. true true!! XDDD Teuk's jealousy with "heo min" ssi is not joke.. XD

Good thing is I dont think Sora is pretending to be jealous. She's rather quiet about it but you can still see she's hiding her upset.

Lovely message!! and lovely design! thanks for sharing it!

And yes yes... you described EXACTLY. They looked like they were in their own world, and not "mc'ing"

The way they reacted when teukie said she was pretty was soo cute. kkk

lol. true true... (ur a khuntoria fan right? lol) I guess Teukso will need a bit more time before always sitting close.. .But I like the phase they are in now...

Shy about the dating thing (hence the distance), and yet with the attraction pulling their glances towards each other (with Sora looking at Teukie a lot lately.. and vice versa..  ^^). It's a matter of time before the attraction pulls more than just the eyes.. XD

I liked what u said about SuJu and how becoming ELF wub.gif

It is like my soul is said it smile.gif

Guest selenecao

hello everyone, i'm new to soompi but i have read all your posts since page 39 ( i think:) ) as a guest. I don't have time to write a long post and sorry for my bad english:) But after reading some posts recently, i have something to say. First, we must know that this is not our story , this is their story and of course it's up to them. None of us has known them truly so if we keep digging things like that, it's not good for anybody. By time it will make us can't watch them every saturday as happily as we did before. Recently i have watched a video of lee teuk on starking about 1 year ago,  here's the link  My link and i feel a little dissapointed. But after return here (every day if i can) and read all the post of you guys (esp @akane_tran thank u very much) i feel better now. I think that Lee teuk is a man who had suffered a lot from many things in the past that by now he must knows how to protect the precious people he loves and the feeling he has for a girl. And i think sora has given her role in dream high more because of what she shown in sunny than she is teukie's wife now. The most important thing to me right now is just enjoy the show, find out every smallest things they do for each orther and wish they win become real or have a happy life after with someone they really love. DC couple fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see u guys soon ;)

I wasnt going to post any comment about taeyon/teukie until I had thought more about it, and because I'm right now a bit too upset reading comments about that to not be sound vindictive when replying... but you're post is SO FREAKING AMAZING I had to comment a bit. It's even more amazing that you don't know much of either, and are able to make such an accurate statement on them, and teukie. As an ELF, *bows low*

Leeteuk's feelings for Sora: you described my thoughts exactly. I think they are both attracted to each other... But it would require a lot for that attraction to go beyond mere thoughts and be reflected into a "declared" relationship.

The thing is they have a lot of barriers to overcome. First, the difficulty of dating while being a celebrity, particularly for Teukie, who is an idol, with a fraction of the fanbase being rather possessive about their dating lives (...). So even though they might be tempted to act on that attraction, they would inevitably had to consider all the consequences to their careers. and for BOTH of them, I'm pretty sure they take their careers seriously. They might end up thinking "I like him/her now... but if I endure a bit and dont give in... it will surely pass... I must think of my dreams/my members/etc."

Second, the most difficult barrier of all in my personal opinion, is not the careers, but having the courage to make a leap of faith and take the first step. Both right now are dating for a show, with both of them having an unspoken/spoken understanding that this is JUST A SHOW... with a implied/clear agreement that outside of the show, they SHOULD NOT ACT as a couple. That outside of the show, they should go back to acting "indifferent" so to say. Both of them understand that crossing the line could potentially be extremely dangerous. So even though they are dating, there is this invisible barrier that cannot be crossed, and which have been agreed on by both parties, a barrier regular people, or even celebs not on wgm don't have to cross. On top of that, I dont know about most of you but in my opinion, one of the hardest step of love is getting the guts to confess, and risk rejection, destruction of the status quo, or even a friendship. So even if Sora and Leeteuk don't care about their career as much as love, they would have to overcome the barrier of their fear of rejection felt by most people, AND additionally, the barrier established by the fact that this a show. While most people only have to cross the "friendship" barrier when confessing, they have the "show" barrier to cross as well, as well as "career" barrier.  Their relationship is even more ambiguous and confusing for them... because it would be hard for them to be sure whether that person is acting caring because of the show, or because of his feelings. The attraction and budding feelings might be there, but the walls built might prevent it to develop into love, due to all the insecurities steming from the show and the fear of being hurt from it.

So while those barriers might never be crossed, and the relationship never come to fruition, it DOESNT mean that the attraction and caring are not real. That it's just acting... As you have pointed out so well, though I'm not sure exactly to what degree, but there's every sign that the two like and care about each other to some degree, and that it isnt just for the sake of acting. I dont know about Sora (though my instinct tells me she's a sincere girl), but knowing Teukie, he is more himself on that show, for a longer consecutive time, than I've ever seen him before, except during concerts with just ELF there (and even so...).  If anyone wants a comparison at what Teukie "acting" with a girl is like for the sake of show, try a bit of Hello Baby. In that show, it's obvious he's not involved in the sistar girls. He might like them as dongsaeng, and might probably even feel attracted to some of them, but he still puts a certain distance, and "play-acting," which is not the case when he's with Sora. And it's probable that he's doing a lot of over the top gesture with Sora because he wants to experience dating before going to the army (he even admitted to it) but it doesn't mean that he would have done it with anyone, or that the fact that it's Sora, and not someone less worthy, have little to do with his actions. So yes, Teukso might never become a "real COUPLE" but it doesnt mean that the feelings might never become real. That's the reason why Teukie said twice he was afraid it would become too hard. Because one of the worst things to feel in love is loving without being free to act on it. As wgm watchers, I think we're already very lucky to be able to have that attraction, and possible feelings (no matter the extent) exists between the too. It makes for a very exciting show to watch, and lots of happy moments. Of course we would be happier if such a strong attraction becomes something more substantial than just a show, but the probability of it staying just what it should be right from the start, just a show, should not take away our enjoyment of Teukso.

About Taeyeon Teukie. Hear Hear. I'm not going to say much because Im not sure I can control myself on that topic. If you watch fancams... Taeyeon has hugged/held hands with other idols besides Teukie. Same with Teukie... He's hugged and held hands with other girls too.  In fact, same with lots of idols out there who are close to each other, and have grown up with each other. They might be dating... but they also might just as much be acting as close friends/siblings in feelings who support each other and want to share the moment. The common jewelries, you explained it well.Many times, you'll see articles with  "who wore it best" with people wearing the same thing... so it's not such a surprising thing to happen.  It's just as probable as a the fact that they had it as a couple.

If you only watch a few videos from people who are shipping on particular couple, sure, it's convincing. But then you can watch another shipping and it would be just as convincing.  Lots of time, fans ends up shipping this idol with this idol, and then it would turn out that they were dating someone else completely. lol. It's called confirmation bias (that all DCers are probably guilty of, me included, but it makes me happy). The more we believe in something, the more we will see evidence confirming that fact, while evidence disproving it gets unnoticed.  I'm not saying that they haven't dated. But there's not enough evidence to confirm that fact, and just as many evidence to the contrary.  In short... we can waste our time speculating as much as we can about it... it all amounts to "we can't know"... until it gets confirmed.

Same thing with rumours... Having been in kpop a long time... All I can say is that a rumour should not be trusted. If you read anything which sounds like a rumour with nothing official or solid to back it up, then keep it in your mind, but just dont take it seriously, it's just speculation. Some of it might make sense, some of it might be true and probable. But it's still a speculation. Can't tell you how chaotic twitter is (and youtube is even worse) for ELF because of so many bazillion rumours are flying around each week... only to get disproven later on.  Some people love conspiracy. People see something, they try to explain it, and that's how rumours start. Like what I said... it could be true, but is most likely not. So the only thing we can do is wait for concrete and solid evidence. Rumours are just so that we know there is a possibility of that happening... but always keep in mind that until backed-up by something solid, the possibility is minute (and this include the shipping of all couples, Teukso included). Otherwise, it's a complete waste of anyone's time to take any of that seriously.  In particular, I'm thinking about that rumour of SM people only dating SM people... All I can say is ridiculous. A rumour most likely started by fans because there's little scandal with SM (as with other companies as well, but SM tends to have a more mysterious image, and is known for having strict rules).  Perhaps one day it will be proven true... But meanwhile, the evidence pointing against it includes: Shinee JongHyun dating Shin Se Kyung, Suju Shindong dating a non-celeb, and the fact that, as I've talked about before, because of Leeteuk's tendency to fall in love and be nice with girls, they separated the girls and the guys trainees and didn't allow them to train together anymore, and a few other evidence I can't remember out of my head right now. The rumour might come from the fact that there's rumours of several SM idols dating each other, and the fact that it's more probable that you would date someone you hang out with more often. And it's probably true that SM trainees/idols have liked each other before, and even dated each other before, but this does not mean that they ONLY date each other.

Anyway, IF he has dated Taeyeon... or even dated 10 other girls... and probably liked, let's say 30. I dont see why anyone should be disappointed about it. Why should he not? Perhaps you're expecting him to not love as often and as easily.

It's a good thing if he allows himself to fall in love and actually is serious enough to act on it. I don't understand why people would expect him not to have dated much.  It doesnt mean that he's frivolous. This is not a drama, or some romance story, where the male is cold and indifferent to all woman, until he meets this one girl, and never forgot her for the rest of his life or whatever. Sure it's normal to want romance. And it would be great if Teukso love story is that romantic. But come on, give him a break. Isn't he romantic enough already? And IF he was like the character of some epic romance love story, Sora would never get a chance with him right now. His heart would already be forever taken by that one girl. lol. For one, it might be totally romantic in fiction, but the reason why I like Super Junior is that they are very "normal" guys, who aren't afraid to be "normal" and "uncool" without an image to keep. I'm sorry I'm selfish as an ELF, but I dont want Teukie to be a stuck up, difficult guy to please, just so that he can be a swoonworthy romance character. I dont know why you would wish for it to take time and be hard for him to move on from his past failed love stories. Would you rather him be the kind of person who clings onto a lost cause?

Maybe some of you think that this only means that he isn't serious. He could have fallen in love seriously, and then his status as a celebrity was too hard for his partner to take, or they could have found out that they didn't suit each other. It doesnt necessarily mean that he dates easily. It's not easy to lower your walls and like someone (take it from me...I feel attraction and awareness.. but Im too much of a coward and dont allow myself to like). So for him to let himself love despite all this is actually praise worthy. The issue here is not whether or not he can sustain a serious love, but whether or not he met the right person who allow him to preserve his love. (I'm sure we all hope it's Sora XD) And honestly, I dont know about you, but I think it's perfectly normal to feel attraction towards attractive people.  And there's lots of attractive people out there. Isn't it normal for him to fanboy over many celebrities? I know I do... I might have high standard which prevents be to genuinely fall in love often, but I certainly can appreciate lots of people with charms. Doesn't mean I'm fast or loose.

Wow... Sorry for the rant. (and this was done with restraint... without saying half of what I wanted to say... lol.). More on Teukie's character and ability to love later.

[edit:] oh... and about Taeyeon's surly expression during that video. Um, if you take everytime someone who isnt cheerful and who is possibly dating according to rumours, as a sign that there's is something going on between the two... dozens of people's rumours would be true. Most likely, she was just being exhausted and not in the mood to act cheerful (try to appear cheerful all the time, when you have 2 hours sleep and feel cranky...it's tiring as hell). It's not the first time for her to be the only one, or for other idols, to have that expression in group interviews, whether or not she's talking to Teukie or an unattractive interviewer. I dont see much reason to overanalyze that.

PS: your list of scenes is amazing... nothing to add except. omg i love you. lol. ^^

Haha aw, you're so sweet. ^.^ But it's nothing amazing, really. I'm the type of person who looks more for character development than romantic development, so I tend to analyze EVERYTHING deeply instead of typical things people look out for. (Literally my friends say that when I watch a program my face looks eagle-sharp instead of relaxed lol. XD) I'm just commenting on the couple's romantic development here since, well, it's the DC thread for shippers. XD

EDIT: Also, looking at your own posts, I see you're quite the amazing analyst yourself.

Guest lallinachan

Regarding Leeteuk's feelings for Sora:

In my personal opinion, I'd definitely say that they're attracted to each other. Even someone as experienced as Leeteuk, who's been in the business long enough to control facial expressions and the like, can't fake some reactions like flushing red or getting crow's feet around the eyes when they smile (which: 1. Indicates for sure that the smile is made out of sincere happiness, according to the microexpressions article I read for class, and 2. Teuk and Sora get them quite frequently on WGM). Both of their eyes tend to "sparkle" a lot when they look at each other, which is caused by dilation of the pupils, which happens when someone's looking at a person they're particularly attracted to. The glances, too, seem to be very natural. They seem to be those very brief, quick sneaks of peeks that people make when they genuinely want to see the other person's expression. While a lot of things on WGM may or may not be scripted, the little glances are something that most people wouldn't think of when it came to "scripting" or "acting", since they're usually made almost unconsciously.

(LOL my science nerd is coming out, whoops.)

But honestly, when it comes to "in love", I'm not sure. I haven't followed either Leeteuk or Sora for long enough to know much about their personalities, but a lot of past stars who came on WGM seem to agree on a line to draw when it comes to personal feelings. That, and, well, they don't meet often enough to bond as close as we like (that I know of). Both of them have extremely busy schedules, and while they have both have shown that they put lots of preparation for their few meetings, they might still have that lingering thought of, "This is just for the show and self-promotion", even if they do feel extremely thankful for the work that went behind the event. Though, to be fair, I'm not the best person to make such judgements since I know almost nothing about them outside of their songs/dramas/films and WGM.

(I sound so... pessimistic. It's just the realist in me that's disappointed from all the other failed WGM couples.)

My own personal thoughts about the past scandal with Taeyeon:

(Though, again, I'm probably not the best person to give an opinion since I just found out about it today, so those with more expert opinions, please feel free to refute. :) )

I think they're just friends, or have a sibling-like relationship. They're from the same company, and are both huge names in the business. The same accessories and such could have been from sponsors who wanted to promote their products. And the hugging, handholding, etc.: well, who doesn't hug or touch a friend? I know that most people, especially in Korea, are a bit hesitant to have physical contact with someone of the opposite gender if they're just a friend, but after you get to a point of closeness, you don't exactly care much. You just think, "Oh, forget this, we both know that we're just friends and even if people think we'd look good together, it's never going to happen, so we'll just be as comfortable as we want." And since they both must have known each other for so long, friendship/siblingship might have developed until it got to that comfortable stage. If they had been dating secretly, I think they would have made a better effort to conceal it. They should know better than anyone that the media would scrutinize every little thing, and would probably have avoided each other. It's easier, in my opinion, to be "careless" by being "overly friendly" than to be "careless" while in a relationship in the entertainment world.

I personally thought Taeyeon just looked exhausted in that video interview (since it must be hard traveling overseas and leading a group of nine people). The awkwardness with SNSD might have been because they never met before (being in different fields of entertainment), and when asked for a sudden evaluation, didn't know what to say. Stars do that quite frequently on variety shows. Heck, I know I'd be awkward if I were put in that situation.

My personal favorite parts of the past two episodes in no particular order (a bit late for the past two, but I was too busy to comment on the last one and I've been dying to):

(I won't be posting pictures of gifs since everyone here has beaten me to it.)

1. I personally loved the part where Leeteuk fussed over Sora's hand when she got hurt punching the piece of wood, and then looked up and stared at everyone around him. It was like he almost forgot where he was, and looked up and remembered, "Oh, yeah, we're on set and everyone's watching".

2. The hug! I was actually really glad with Leeteuk's decision to hug her instead of kiss her forehead. It showed a bit of a crack in his usual suave, professional, competitive persona that he usually has. At first I was worried that he was just going to kiss her for the sake of going to Hawaii, but then he turned red and got too shy.

3. The Hand Game. Sora's anxious face when he was feeling other people's hands was just adorable! I love how transparent she is with her emotions. And Leeteuk impressed me with his observational skills when he touched everyone's hands. He must really have thought about her hands if he could remember them in that much detail!

4. Sora's Oh! dance. LOL she literally just started walking, and he just jumped up and screamed "YOU'RE DOING GREAT!" He's turning into her head cheerleader LOL. That, and his displeased reaction to Nayoung and Shinyoung jumping into the dance (which, I must admit, was a bit too much). He just looked so genuinely annoyed. And I thought it was sweet when Leeteuk visibly contained himself in the beginning of her second performance to avoid having her being too embarrassed/nervous again.

5. Sora calling Leeteuk "Oppa" (all the times she called him that in the past two episodes). I love her aegyo. It's very subtle, and relies on word choice and sincere facial expressions, rather than acting cutesy, as some of you guys have pointed out. I like this style of aegyo on her, since it's more... hm, "customized?" for Leeteuk. Rather than a generic type of aegyo that she uses on anyone and everyone, it's something that's catered for Leeteuk. When she told him, "Oppa, I want to eat rice!" to encourage him to break the bricks, I just laughed since, well, it shows that she knows what effect she has on him when she calls him that, and that she won't hesitate to use it even if she uses it sparingly (for now).

6. Leeteuk holding Sora's hand when they first walked into the studio and into their seats. That was a bit adorkable.

7. The glances they'd send to each other very frequently. I felt like Leeteuk was unconsciously going into MC mode since he's done it so many times, but the little glances with Sora were some more cracks in that professionalism.

8. Sora Song! For reasons that everyone's already posted, so I'll just shut up now. XD

Wow! It's like reading something written by a specialist! You really are good in reading things abaut people! And I wanted to mention Sora's worried face in the hand game too! so cute! <3

Abaut taeyeon... I forgot abaut the siblingship inside SM. I am still amazed by all the korean matter abaut skinship, and so when I see it, I think there must be something on. But of course there can be also that kind of closeness like in a family. Anyway, like I said, it's in the past.

I wasnt going to post any comment about taeyon/teukie until I had thought more about it, and because I'm right now a bit too upset reading comments about that to not be sound vindictive when replying... but you're post is SO FREAKING AMAZING I had to comment a bit. It's even more amazing that you don't know much of either, and are able to make such an accurate statement on them, and teukie. As an ELF, *bows low*

Leeteuk's feelings for Sora: you described my thoughts exactly. I think they are both attracted to each other... But it would require a lot for that attraction to go beyond mere thoughts and be reflected into a "declared" relationship.

The thing is they have a lot of barriers to overcome. First, the difficulty of dating while being a celebrity, particularly for Teukie, who is an idol, with a fraction of the fanbase being rather possessive about their dating lives (...). So even though they might be tempted to act on that attraction, they would inevitably had to consider all the consequences to their careers. and for BOTH of them, I'm pretty sure they take their careers seriously. They might end up thinking "I like him/her now... but if I endure a bit and dont give in... it will surely pass... I must think of my dreams/my members/etc."

Second, the most difficult barrier of all in my personal opinion, is not the careers, but having the courage to make a leap of faith and take the first step. Both right now are dating for a show, with both of them having an unspoken/spoken understanding that this is JUST A SHOW... with a implied/clear agreement that outside of the show, they SHOULD NOT ACT as a couple. That outside of the show, they should go back to acting "indifferent" so to say. Both of them understand that crossing the line could potentially be extremely dangerous. The reason why wgm is working, and not buried under scandals, is because people are given to understand that nothing happens outside of the show. The whole show relies on that fact to get away with such a concept. So even though they are dating, there is this invisible barrier that cannot be crossed, and which have been agreed on by both parties, a barrier regular people, or even celebs not on wgm don't have to cross. On top of that, I dont know about most of you but in my opinion, one of the hardest step of love is getting the guts to confess, and risk rejection, destruction of the status quo, or even a friendship. So even if Sora and Leeteuk don't care about their career as much as love, they would have to overcome the barrier of their fear of rejection felt by most people, AND additionally, the barrier established by the fact that this a show. While most people only have to cross the "friendship" barrier when confessing, they have the "show" barrier to cross as well, as well as "career" barrier.  Their relationship is even more ambiguous and confusing for them... because it would be hard for them to be sure whether that person is acting caring because of the show, or because of his feelings. The attraction and budding feelings might be there, but the walls built might prevent it to develop into love, due to all the insecurities steming from the show and the fear of being hurt from it.

So while those barriers might never be crossed, and the relationship never come to fruition, it DOESNT mean that the attraction and caring are not real. That it's just acting... As you have pointed out so well, though I'm not sure exactly to what degree, but there's every sign that the two like and care about each other to some degree, and that it isnt just for the sake of acting. I dont know about Sora (though my instinct tells me she's a sincere girl), but knowing Teukie, he is more himself on that show, for a longer consecutive time, than I've ever seen him before, except during concerts with just ELF there (and even so...).  If anyone wants a comparison at what Teukie "acting" with a girl is like for the sake of show, try a bit of Hello Baby. In that show, it's obvious he's not involved in the sistar girls. He might like them as dongsaeng, and might probably even feel attracted to some of them, but he still puts a certain distance, and "play-acting," which is not the case when he's with Sora. And it's probable that he's doing a lot of over the top gesture with Sora because he wants to experience dating before going to the army (he even admitted to it) but it doesn't mean that he would have done it with anyone, or that the fact that it's Sora, and not someone less worthy, have little to do with his actions. So yes, Teukso might never become a "real COUPLE" but it doesnt mean that the feelings might never become real. That's the reason why Teukie said twice he was afraid it would become too hard. Because one of the worst things to feel in love is loving without being free to act on it. As wgm watchers, I think we're already very lucky to be able to have that attraction, and possible feelings (no matter the extent) exists between the too. It makes for a very exciting show to watch, and lots of happy moments. Of course we would be happier if such a strong attraction becomes something more substantial than just a show, but the probability of it staying just what it should be right from the start, just a show, should not take away from our enjoyment of Teukso.

About Taeyeon Teukie. Hear Hear. I'm not going to say much because Im not sure I can control myself on that topic. If you watch fancams... Taeyeon has hugged/held hands with other idols besides Teukie. Same with Teukie... He's hugged and held hands with other girls too.  In fact, same with lots of idols out there who are close to each other, and have grown up with each other. They might be dating... but they also might just as much be acting as close friends/siblings in feelings who support each other and want to share the moment. The common jewelries, you explained it well.Many times, you'll see articles with  "who wore it best" with people wearing the same thing... so it's not such a surprising thing to happen.  It's just as probable as a the fact that they had it as a couple.

If you only watch a few videos from people who are shipping on particular couple, sure, it's convincing. But then you can watch another shipping and it would be just as convincing.  Lots of time, fans ends up shipping this idol with this idol, and then it would turn out that they were dating someone else completely. lol. It's called confirmation bias (that all DCers are probably guilty of, me included, but it makes me happy). The more we believe in something, the more we will see evidence confirming that fact, while evidence disproving it gets unnoticed.  I'm not saying that they haven't dated. But there's not enough evidence to confirm that fact, and just as many evidence to the contrary.  In short... we can waste our time speculating as much as we can about it... it all amounts to "we can't know"... until it gets confirmed.

Same thing with rumours... Having been in kpop a long time... All I can say is that a rumour should not be trusted. If you read anything which sounds like a rumour with nothing official or solid to back it up, then keep it in your mind, but just dont take it seriously, it's just speculation. Some of it might make sense, some of it might be true and probable. But it's still a speculation. Can't tell you how chaotic twitter is (and youtube is even worse) for ELF because of so many bazillion rumours are flying around each week... only to get disproven later on.  Some people love conspiracy. People see something, they try to explain it, and that's how rumours start. Like what I said... it could be true, but is most likely not. So the only thing we can do is wait for concrete and solid evidence. Rumours are just so that we know there is a possibility of that happening... but always keep in mind that until backed-up by something solid, the possibility is minute (and this include the shipping of all couples, Teukso included). Otherwise, it's a complete waste of anyone's time to take any of that seriously.  In particular, I'm thinking about that rumour of SM people only dating SM people... All I can say is ridiculous. A rumour most likely started by fans because there's little scandal with SM (as with other companies as well, but SM tends to have a more mysterious image, and is known for having strict rules).  Perhaps one day it will be proven true... But meanwhile, the evidence pointing against it includes: Shinee JongHyun dating Shin Se Kyung, Suju Shindong dating a non-celeb, and the fact that, as I've talked about before, because of Leeteuk's tendency to fall in love and be nice with girls, they separated the girls and the guys trainees and didn't allow them to train together anymore, and a few other evidence I can't remember out of my head right now. The rumour might come from the fact that there's rumours of several SM idols dating each other, and the fact that it's more probable that you would date someone you hang out with more often. And it's probably true that SM trainees/idols have liked each other before, and even dated each other before, but this does not mean that they ONLY date each other.

Anyway, IF he has dated Taeyeon... or even dated 10 other girls... and probably liked, let's say 30. I dont see why anyone should be disappointed about it. Why should he not? Perhaps you're expecting him to not love as often and as easily.

It's a good thing if he allows himself to fall in love and actually is serious enough to act on it. I don't understand why people would expect him not to have dated much.  It doesnt mean that he's frivolous. This is not a drama, or some romance story, where the male is cold and indifferent to all women, until he meets this one girl, and never forgot her for the rest of his life or whatever. Sure it's normal to want romance. And it would be great if Teukso love story is that romantic. But come on, give him a break. Isn't he romantic enough already? And IF he was like the character of some epic romance love story, Sora would never get a chance with him right now. His heart would already be forever taken by that one girl. lol. For one, it might be totally romantic in fiction, but the reason why I like Super Junior is that they are very "normal" guys, who aren't afraid to be "normal" and "uncool" without an image to keep. I'm sorry I'm selfish as an ELF, but I dont want Teukie to be a stuck up, difficult guy to please, just so that he can be a swoonworthy romance character. I dont know why you would wish for it to take time and be hard for him to move on from his past failed love stories. Would you rather him be the kind of person who clings onto a lost cause?

Maybe some of you think that this only means that he isn't serious. He could have fallen in love seriously, and then his status as a celebrity was too hard for his partner to take, or they could have found out that they didn't suit each other. It doesnt necessarily mean that he dates easily. It's not easy to lower your walls and like someone (take it from me...I feel attraction and awareness.. but Im too much of a coward and dont allow myself to like). So for him to let himself love despite all this is actually praise worthy. The issue here is not whether or not he can sustain a serious love, but whether or not he can meet the right person who will allow him to preserve his love. (I'm sure we all hope it's Sora XD) And honestly, I dont know about you, but I think it's perfectly normal to feel attraction towards attractive people.  And there's lots of attractive people out there. Isn't it normal for him to fanboy over many celebrities? I know I do... I might have high standard which prevents be to genuinely fall in love often, but I certainly can appreciate lots of people with charms. Doesn't mean I'm fast or loose.

Wow... Sorry for the rant. (and this was done with restraint... without saying half of what I wanted to say... lol.). More on Teukie's character and ability to love later.

[edit:] oh... and about Taeyeon's surly expression during that video. Um, if you take everytime someone who isnt cheerful and who is possibly dating according to rumours, as a sign that there's is something going on between the two... dozens of people's rumours would be true. Most likely, she was just being exhausted and not in the mood to act cheerful (try to appear cheerful all the time, when you have 2 hours sleep and feel cranky...it's tiring as hell). It's not the first time for her to be the only one, or for other idols, to have that expression in group interviews, whether or not she's talking to Teukie or an unattractive interviewer. I dont see much reason to overanalyze that.

PS: your list of scenes is amazing... nothing to add except. omg i love you. lol. ^^

@akane_tran: ... I don't know how to take your answer. You really seem  angry, I hope it's not for something I wrote. Maybe you... were too much  upset to read it all, or maybe you've seen bad something that is not  really something "offensive" but just a thought? (I can understand that,  I'd probably react the same way and maybe see it all in a bad light if I  support something/someone). Anyway I've read all the posts and I think  nobody here wanted to state a truth, but just worries and thoughts.  Maybe the thing abaut the past scandals was something we were too much  into, but like I said, it's ok even IF he had some affair/ loved ones,  and all, because it's in the past and it doesn't concern the "right  now". But it's normal to be curious abaut teukie, since we like him,  we'd like to know more abaut him. Of course it can all be just rumors,  but just because we can't know one way or another, we just speculate. My  worries abaut teukie and he "being easy to fall in love", it's not a  condamn! (and by the way I don't believe he is easy, since he had a more then one year love interest- Of course he can be attracted by hundreds of girls, it's only normal) I just worried abaut Sora's feelings, and of course I'd worry the  same way for Teukie's feelings. I wish them to be happy (no matter with  whom). And again abaut the rumors of marrying (not dating) inside SM,  was JUST something I eard, and was already not sure to be true. But I  have known of rules by agencies, and I was just wondering if someone  else had eard of it. I believe it was more something abaut not marrying  an idol of another company who is in competition with SM. But anyway, now I  know it was just a rumor, and I'm glad of it.^^

And (I'm not going in order, I'm sorry) abaut teukie's "acting", maybe it was only me that used this verb... I didn't say he was acting!! I was stating just the opposite! I've said that in my opinion he is liking her for real, and SSTP radio was one of that many things that proves it, along with the glances and the blushes and so on. This is yet far from being in love, but it's a good start.

So I hope you are not angry with me.

Love and peace ;)

Although I love to read everyone's opinion, I hope this would be the last discussion we'd be having as far as LeeTeuk's character or past is concerned. Like what someone had mentioned earlier, digging the past of the other half of Dimple Couple, especially the husband, might affect how we look at them.

As a last shot re LT/Taeyoon - back in 2008 at the Korean Music Festival here in Los Angeles, both SNSD and DBSK were performers - and at the end of the festival, people were saying Taeyoon and Junsu (DBSK) walked out the stage holding hands. So there goes another story but I wouldn't want to focus on that- I would rather that we, as fans and supporters of Dimple Couple, focus on them, their progress and nit-pick every single movement they do on every scene; I think that would be more fun.

I am a supporter of two different fandoms (one from WGM - Lettuce and another from a drama). I stopped watching WGM seriously when Lettuce said goodbye; Goguma came, and as a fan of CN Blue, I started watching but for some reason, I don't see the spark so off I quit;. Then there's the brave couple (SoWon Couple) - they were okay at first because of their age but the skinship got too much and I lost interest again. Then came Dimple Couple - and I do not exactly understand why their pictures alone when the news came out got me so curious.

The first episode got me hooked - and I haven't missed a day without watching them in WGM - there is always anticipation after each episode. All I can say is I enjoy them both - I love the progress which have mostly been initiated by husband. I guess husband LeeTeuk is aware that their stint would only be short so although he was advised by Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls not to lead on the progress, that's what he has been doing - but it doesn't seem to bother the young bride. I can feel and see the attraction from both - from the way their steal glances. One of the MCs said (Kim Jeong Min) 'you only steal glances like that if you like each other'.

LeeTeuk might have the edge as far as having relationships is concerned but his reactions around Sora is quite evident of how he feels about her. Although Sora is an actress, she never had the chance to hold hands with other males (she said she never worked with a male actor before) so what she is experiencing with husband LeeTeuk is a first time experience for her.

There's a lot more to say but it might get redundant - as most of us here feel the same way but have been expressing it in different ways.

For now, compared to the other two couples, Dimple Couple have been themselves - although they are supposed to be virtually married, some of their reactions aren't that of a (virtually) married couple - especially their shyness and awkwardness.

I agree with the comments about leaving the past as the past and just enjoy the show. The only thing i ask is to also stop the comparison between DC with the other couples. I'm a fan of Brave Couple and Woojung couple, actually of all the couples in WGM because they are unique and have different dynamic. 

Lets just not worry to much over-analyzing everything and enjoy the happy moments to show provides us ^^

lallinachan

I'd really hate for Sora to get hurt. Since we are at this point, I'd like to tell that even if WGM is a show, Teukie overdid his "acting", so much that all we DC shippers ( or almost all) think he is very much smitten/ going to fall in love with Sora FOR REAL, and not only because of the show. The calling in SSTP was a sort of proof that he behave like this also outside WGM. The proposal he did at SS4 was indeed something REALLY BIG! I know how it feels to be in a concert with SuJu and feeling the crazyness (I mean it in a very good way LOL) in the air, it's already something that can get in the head of a girl, even if not a fan like Sora was (I guess now she really is a fan!LOL). So what LT did at SS4 was really something that can move a girl, make her head start to think seriously, even for a moment. It's a hightly emotional thing that can get a girl to start to... love? What I mean is, something like that should be done ONLY for the girl you REALLY LIKE! that's why in my opinion Sora told something abaut "not being fair/breaking the rules". Really, you can't really think coldly in a situation like that (like "it's only for WGM"), you start to "open the door" and fell, even if you know it can be acting. What I'm getting to is, that it would be very, VERY UNFAIR for teukie to have done something like that only for the show. You can't play like that with human feelings. That's way I wanted to believe he is really into Sora. And I'm still a believer, tought I know it can end in the future

really ur words answer my question ( to myself ) which is why I did not fell in love with this couple as much as I did for Khuntoria and Adam couple ?? 

I am ELF with my sister and cousins for 4 years .. one of my cousin and  I like Eunhyuk and my sister  like Leeteuk .. 

So after knew the news he would join WGM , it did  not matter that much to me .. and I was looking to see more the SuJu  members. 

after starting the show ,

I found my self could not be attached to it as much as I was with Khuntoria ( started to watch them cuz I was curious how will the baby face Nichkhun will do as a married man but then I liked sooooooooo much how Victoria was and become a fan of her ) ...

Then I wonder ,, is it jealousy of a fan ?? the girl ( Kang Sora ) is cute ,, so why ??? ... even I like eunhyuk more !!  and I am 25 year and a doctor !!!  so why am I like that ?? 

Then I realized that I am worried for teuki  ( and sora as well  ) ,, really his acting will make any one to fall for him ... 

I hope its not only for the show , cuz teuki Oppa is mature enough now .. although frankly speaking I was worried that  he exhausted  himself last year with many shows and overdoing in this show due to  the army service ,  and  so may be he was afraid the people could forget him ??!!  or something could happen as the rumors of SuJu disbanding ( the stupid rumor ) ?!!!  

about the past as ELF or not , about my self , I do not have the right to know and if I have the right for that  I am not going to judge unless I know the whole truth ... 

Thanks ELF I am enjoying the chatting with you guys ^^ 

Guest lallinachan

lallinachan

really ur words answer my question ( to myself ) which is why I did not fell in love with this couple as much as I did for Khuntoria and Adam couple ?? 

I am ELF with my sister and cousins for 4 years .. one of my cousin and  I like Eunhyuk and my sister  like Leeteuk .. 

So after knew the news he would join WGM , it did  not matter that much to me .. and I was looking to see more the SuJu  members. 

after starting the show ,

I found my self could not be attached to it as much as I was with Khuntoria ( started to watch them cuz I was curious how will the baby face Nichkhun will do as a married man but then I liked sooooooooo much how Victoria was and become a fan of her ) ...

Then I wonder ,, is it jealousy of a fan ?? the girl ( Kang Sora ) is cute ,, so why ??? ... even I like eunhyuk more !!  and I am 25 year and a doctor !!!  so why am I like that ?? 

Then I realized that I am worried for teuki  ( and sora as well  ) ,, really his acting will make any one to fall for him ... 

I hope its not only for the show , cuz teuki Oppa is mature enough now .. although frankly speaking I was worried that  he exhausted  himself last year with many shows and overdoing in this show due to  the army service ,  and  so may be he was afraid the people could forget him ??!!  or something could happen as the rumors of SuJu disbanding ( the stupid rumor ) ?!!!  

about the past as ELF or not , about my self , I do not have the right to know and if I have the right for that  I am not going to judge unless I know the whole truth ... 

Thanks ELF I am enjoying the chatting with you guys ^^ 

Oh!! Thanks wangnyeo! I'm so glad that my blatering was useful in some way^^ :)

yeah, we are getting too much attached to DC, but as you said, in the end I think Teukie is sincere.

And abaut the past, you are right: we dont have the right to know abaut it. I'm sorry if I helped carring it along too much, I didn't mean to bring it in this forum to give the impression that I'd like to judge anyone, because I'm not that kind of person (I try not to). I thought it was more than a rumor, and wanted to know more abaut his past, to understand him better... but of course this only work if the things are real and not just suppositions. I'm not scared to "digg in something that can affect how I look" at teukie, because I think anyone has a right to act as he wish, and I think he/she probably has a reason to act that way (I'm speaking in general) even if the situation is ambiguos, we can't understand really the whole thing. But I see this is worring/annoying some of you, so I will just shut up on this matter :vicx:

moving on!:P

Really looking forward on episode 6 subbed by Angelsubs (i'm cheking every hour^^;) and of couse the subbed second part of the special <3 <3

I don't know if someone alredy posted it, but here is a video preview abaut suju and WGM^^ they all wish to be the chosen one to get married (awwwww! I wish they'll meet soon someone to love and be loved by!) <3

WE GOT MARRIED- PREVIEW WITH SUJU

mmmh, what do you think? Will we get to know next week abaut the blind dates Sora's has promised to fighting juniors? From the preview of next episode, I don't think it's done yet. But maybe next episode was made in early dicember (before the special that was in middle dicember) and the blind dates have already happened. We know for sure that they weren't done yet the day of WGM special, since Sungmin wanted to know if Sora was working on it (lol! even the more disintersted in a reward was finally "cought up" in the promised blind date!). So, since I'm trying to build the chronology abaut DC (I am an analyst too LOL) if someone next week will catch something that can reveal if the episode was before or after the special, I'd be very interested to know abaut it^^

I think that since some presents in the special looked like "something you can decorate a house", they already had the house. But I'm not sure^^

(on the way to reach page 87! Yay!) here other photos abaut handsome teukie

MBC Gayo Daejejun

Credit: Baidu Teuk Bar of China | Photo by: Dan & Sun

Reupload & Posted by: supergirlRain (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

iuh2.jpg

iuh5.jpg

iuh3.jpg

iuh4.jpg

iuh6.jpg

iuh8.jpg

iuh9.jpg

iuh10.jpg

iuh12.jpg

iuh14.jpg

and more picture here

(www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

bye <3

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hrmm...even though there are different views but I am glad everyone respects each other in this thread.

The first time I watched wgm was lettuce couple and watching the last episode of leetuce couple makes me think that wgm is a very very cruel show and decided not to be attached too much in the show.

However,season 2 has changed my mind a bit.I am glad they change some of the rules(allowed the couples to communicate outside wgm) but I still think wgm is a cruel show.however, the artists who took part in the show has made their final decision to join and from season 2,other than promotion, I believe there are many other good reasons why all the couples lasted more than a year.

what makes me happier is none of the couple denies that they have become close and become very good friends even after the shows.

then seeing adam and khuntoria in mbc gayo, also make me happy for many many reasons :)

For now,the only thing that makes me worried is, leeteuk has given sora so many of her first time and those events he give to sora makes me think no other guy can do it better to sora in the future.

Sora is sooo young and pure and she has very few experience in relationship so I am afraid her feeling becomes so strong that ending their part in wgm will has a lot of adverse impact on her.

Somehow, after more episodes,after getting to know more about leeteuk,I feel much better,I feel more secure.

sora will be fine cause there is leeteuk.

From how leeteuk wrote notes to her,telling her not to worry too much and just speak comfortably...

From many many scenes where sora becomes more relaxed with leeteuk being around...

I am so happy to see the leadership comes out in wgm too...how leeteuk guiding the fighting junior,how leeteuk tell sora to just follow him and not to worry..

I start to feel better...

I think it is because I don't know much about sora,that's why I underestimated her capability at coping with all of this after the show..

but Slowly,that kind of feeling has changed..

yes,sora,I am happy for you cause you have, not only a great husband but a great friend who will guide you and be there to support you. You are so lucky:)

Besides,why should I worry too much about the ending?I should just enjoy now.

I do not worry too much about leeteuk as he has experienced,not only in love experience,but also experience in the showbiz.

I am actually happy that leeteuk said that when he came back from the military,he will not make it secret about his relationship,he will be open with everyone about it.

I guess I am writing too much in the phone.sorry if very difficult to understand.

Guest ary1004

bravo...*clap,clap,clap'...what a great comment to read early in the morning ^^..nice analysis there, chingu :)

It's a good thing if he allows himself to fall in love and actually is serious enough to act on it. I don't understand why people would expect him not to have dated much. It doesnt mean that he's frivolous. This is not a drama, or some romance story, where the male is cold and indifferent to all women, until he meets this one girl, and never forgot her for the rest of his life or whatever. Sure it's normal to want romance. And it would be great if Teukso love story is that romantic. But come on, give him a break. Isn't he romantic enough already? And IF he was like the character of some epic romance love story, Sora would never get a chance with him right now. His heart would already be forever taken by that one girl. lol. For one, it might be totally romantic in fiction, but the reason why I like Super Junior is that they are very "normal" guys, who aren't afraid to be "normal" and "uncool" without an image to keep. I'm sorry I'm selfish as an ELF, but I dont want Teukie to be a stuck up, difficult guy to please, just so that he can be a swoonworthy romance character. I dont know why you would wish for it to take time and be hard for him to move on from his past failed love stories. Would you rather him be the kind of person who clings onto a lost cause?

Maybe some of you think that this only means that he isn't serious. He could have fallen in love seriously, and then his status as a celebrity was too hard for his partner to take, or they could have found out that they didn't suit each other. It doesnt necessarily mean that he dates easily. It's not easy to lower your walls and like someone (take it from me...I feel attraction and awareness.. but Im too much of a coward and dont allow myself to like). So for him to let himself love despite all this is actually praise worthy. The issue here is not whether or not he can sustain a serious love, but whether or not he can meet the right person who will allow him to preserve his love. (I'm sure we all hope it's Sora XD) And honestly, I dont know about you, but I think it's perfectly normal to feel attraction towards attractive people. And there's lots of attractive people out there. Isn't it normal for him to fanboy over many celebrities? I know I do... I might have high standard which prevents be to genuinely fall in love often, but I certainly can appreciate lots of people with charms. Doesn't mean I'm fast or loose.

good catch....feeling the same here (especially the bold part)... i love him, and i want him to be happy...again, everybody, lets forget about the past and move on ^^..what is a person without love afterall

p/s: @akane - u might even fill two full page if u didnt restrain :P *joke*

p/s2: sorry to cut both of your post @akane and @silvershine.bells

@lallinachan - thanks for the pics ^^

Guest ary1004

since i'm bored, having some "TeukSo's Video Hunting"...keke

i'll share some with u guys (sorry if it's already posted)

Leeteuk is using computer to look at Kang Sora picture

rough translation can be found in uploader comment

<i need to say this. eunhyuk is so cute..teehee :P>

If Kang Sora comes on Sukira, Leeteuk will sing Huh Gak's Hello

look at hyuk's reaction..keke

i think someone already posted this but too lazy to check/backtrack..just in case there wasnt:

[bTS/TEASER] Dream High 2 (ft. JYP, Jinwoon, Kang Sora, Kahi, Yoo Soyoung)

Leeteuk miss Sora

translation can be found in the description (but it wasnt full translation)

p/s: i'm melting with the voice ^^

will edit with more later :)

[edit]

oh! new page again..kiki...yeay for page 87...13 pages to go :P

[edit2]

o.O never expect this...haha..because i see her as a pure, innocent girl who doesnt even know how to dance :P

Kang Sora - Sexy Dance

Kang Sora @ Incheon International Airport

she doesnt even care to yawn in front of the camera...so cute ^^