[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest alga215

Leeteuk newest twitter update:

I don't know what I was so so angry about but I was grinding my teeth in my sleep and a tooth broke ㅡㅡㅋ Spend your last day of 2011 with MBC Gayo Big Festival that Leeteuk is hosting.

Source: Leeteuk Twitter

Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM

PERMISSION MUST BE OBTAINED FROM SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM TO RE-POST THE TRANSLATION

Or

Credits: Sabriel12Nicole Rough Trans: @special1004 Why was I so angry while sleeping, (I have) two teeth fractures ㅡㅡㅋToday is 2011's Leeteuk's last destination mbc gayo daejeon!!!

Aw... poor him... I also had my tooth broken once... T_T Sora is probably frowning and being worried about him right now... hope she takes care of him and make him forget the broken tooth...

haha.. to have a teeth fracture like that.. i think he's super excited for tonight's show... Kang Sora's dress for tonight will be highly anticipated by him...

Leeteuk newest twitter update:

I don't know what I was so so angry about but I was grinding my teeth in my sleep and a tooth broke ㅡㅡㅋ  Spend your last day of 2011 with MBC Gayo Big Festival that Leeteuk is hosting.

Source: Leeteuk Twitter

Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM

PERMISSION MUST BE OBTAINED FROM SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM TO RE-POST THE TRANSLATION

Or

Credits: Sabriel12Nicole Rough Trans: @special1004 Why was I so angry while sleeping, (I have) two teeth fractures ㅡㅡㅋToday is 2011's Leeteuk's last destination mbc gayo daejeon!!!

Aw... poor him... I also had my tooth broken once... T_T Sora is probably frowning and being worried about him right now... hope she takes care of him and make him forget the broken tooth...

really poooooooor guys with this daily working !!!!!!!!!!! as much as I want to enjoy their performances but still worried about them .. after today any other stage ????   I do not hope so please SuJu take a rest ......

As far as I know, the earliest performance they have to do after this is for GDA in Japan on the 10/11th. But then again, this is SJ we're talking about... they ALWAYS have something on schedule. =__= but at least, it wont hopefully be as crazy as the year-end festivals

I hope for Joong Ki all the best , he is so talented , humble and nice person .. wish to see him as the mean lead in a drama soooooon ...  I wonder if he will come in the SBS drama awards today ??

Guest szillion

Wow.. a whirlwind of events these few days :wacko: . Unfortunately, some "unimaginable" excl.gif stuff has happened to Teuki and his kids but is not worth mentioning again -_- . They are back on their feet rocking the end year events.

It made me glad that Leeteuk will have Sora to give him comfort and make him smile ears to ears again. :D Behind every successful man..there is always a woman right? Now I wish all of the Fighting Juniors will have their partners.

Good thing MBC's Gayo is nearing because they DC couple is up next MCing! Put your hands up~~!

Sora will be in good company under the guidance and help from Leeteuk(yo-best excellence MC! B) )

Have a very happy new year~!

EDIT:

While waiting.. lets see some teuki shuffling! KBS Year End

EDIT2

http://www.livestream.com/chocoball

Is coming soon

As far as I know, the earliest performance they have to do after this is for GDA in Japan on the 10/11th. But then again, this is SJ we're talking about... they ALWAYS have something on schedule. =__= but at least, it wont hopefully be as crazy as the year-end festivals

I hope so they sure exhausted ... wish for them all the best and first of all Good health ..

Haha I can't wait to see the SuJu members teasing them on stage today!! :)

Yeah!! An hour more to go and we can watch WGM! And another few hours more will be the MBC gayo!! Yippie!!

Happy New Year and wish everyone have a wonderful 2012!!!

Guest tears_in_heaven5712

@ akane_tran

uh... lol *bow*

you're very welcome. ^^

VNmese? as in vietnamese?

My answer is yes... and no.

Maybe... must be?

XDDD

You?

cuz ur name akane_tran so i think tran is Vietnamese first name. hehee (maybe)

Omona!!!!

This post contains spoilers... I'm using the mobile soompi so I can't add spoiler tags...

He wrote a note while everyone was talking encouraging her to be less nervous and be comfortable... Aaaaaawwww!!!

I'm blushing for her....

The streaming kept bufferring on me in te beggining!!

Sora is worried about how she should reciprocate his events and he tells her she doesn't have too....

Guest denise924

OMG...spoiler!!!!

i hope i understood it right...am watching WGM live stream and Leetuek guessed correctly Sora's hands!!!!

sorry but i am too excited !

Guest Spellbound313

I tuned in just in time to see the preview for next week

THEY GET A HOUSE!!!! They look really cute together from seeing the house to picking out the bed to cooking together. At first I didn't want next weekend to come because I know school is about to start again but now I CAN'T WAIT!!

I'm so excited!! ^^

They get a house!!!!!!!!! So excited for next week!!!! I've never been this excited for a show in a long time!!!! I have to watch the preview again and again to last the wait till next saturday...

I thought Lee Teuk would go for a kiss but just settled for a hug... He had his hand on Sora's waist.... Omo!!!!!

And I totally got tricked by the Hawaii trip that they won... Ppppffftttt.... It had me high for a while.... The couples went for dinner after the recording of the Christmas special...

I have this happy feeling about the two of them spending the first moments of 2012 together...

Omona!!!!

This post contains spoilers... I'm using the mobile soompi so I can't add spoiler tags...

He wrote a note while everyone was talking encouraging her to be less nervous and be comfortable... Aaaaaawwww!!!

I'm blushing for her....

The streaming kept bufferring on me in te beggining!!

Sora is worried about how she should reciprocate his events and he tells her she doesn't have too....

OMO OMO this is too sweet!!!!! i wanna cry coz of their cuteness. PARK JUNG SU GO MARRY KANG SORA NOWWWWW