[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

pinnavinna

said: ummm...sorry..does your keyboard/ keypad broken or something..couldn't turn off the capslock? \:D/

to all FD...always remember this term : you always get what we give.  we choose to spread teukso love in this forum, then we'll also gain the love from each other i believe. so i choose to ignore it..if you know what i mean

:D

Guest malonowa

Was anybody pressured to join this forum?
Does anyone feel pressured to believe that there is something between Park Jung Soo and Kang So Ra?

No?

OK, me neither.

So I guess we are all good then.

gdara123 said: IN REGARDS TO BROTHERLY LOVE SORA HAS SAID THAT IN ONE OF THE INETRVIEWS WHICH I ALSO SAW IN THIS FORUM. ALTHOUGH IT WAS NOT EXPLAIN PROPERLY SINCE SOME OF HERE WOULD WANT TO EDIT SOME WORDS AND CHANGE CONCEPT OF THE SENTENCE WHICH WILL CHANGE THE IDEA.

FOR LEETEUK IF MY MEMORY SERVE CORRECT HE TOLD SORA'S FATHER THAT SHE IS LIKE A NOONA TO HER SOMETIMES AND THAT KIND OF MINDSET HE HAS PUTS ME BACK IN A REAL WORLD.

IT WOULD BE BETTER IF SOME OF YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO ENLIGHTEN ME HERE AT THE SAME TIME WE BOTH BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR 1,000 POST.. DON'T THINK THAT I AM A BAD PERSON  TO ALL OF YOU..JUST THINK THAT I AM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE AND JUST WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO STAND ON THEIR OWN BELIEFS SAME WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THESE PAST FEW MONTHS, I'M POSTING HERE

AND FOR THE PICTURES POSTED I GOT THE POINT BUT HOW SOME PEOPLE CALL THEMSELVES PERVUMMA IS KIND OF CREEPY..WHILE THINKING ABOUT THE WORD IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WANTED TO BE CALLED PERVERT AHJUMMA WHICH IS NOT A LADY LIKE THING..SAVE YOUR FANTASIES IN YOUR OWN BEDROOM BUT NOT IN A PUBLIC POST..ANY LUSTFUL DESIRE YOU WANTED TO HAVE KEEP IT AND CHERISHED TO YOURSELF..SOME READERS HERE MIGHT BE BELOW 18 YEARS OLD...RESPONSIBLE POSTING I SUGGEST..

JUST ALSO THINK ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHOM YOU WANTED TO READ THIS FORUM IF THEY ARE CONSERVATIVE DEFINITELY IT WILL BE A SHOCK FOR THEM TO SEE NUDE LEETEUK EVEN IT IS FOR INVESTIGATION ONE PICTURE CAN BE ENOUGH.

Guest robinblue91

well! no one here is brain washing anyone, just sharing their thoughts and findings! now its up to you to believe it or not!and its a teukso place/heaven and we are doing what we (FDs) are suppose to be doing! You can't ask participants/members of such forum to stop it, this is what this place suppose to be like! anyways!
tumblr_maxyntV1tY1rcsj9no1_500.jpg
tumblr_maxyntV1tY1rcsj9no2_500.jpg

happy big family with the same shoe.. LOL XDDDD

seems tat SJ brothers love to share their things a lot!

cr.  chiyokosadness (tumblr)

Yes! we still going to do that! :P

Guest pinnavinna

ahahahaha...oops...i change my mind. i don't want machiato now..but i want americano.. guess from which episode?

*now i'm like the mc from trivia quiz show* :D

Guest robinblue91

So i have time today! or i just got motivated to neglect other stuff! kekekeke!i would like ti share some goodies from tumblr, hope no one minds that! :)
tumblr_maw632mivV1r3loqco1_250.gif  tumblr_maw632mivV1r3loqco2_250.gif  tumblr_maw632mivV1r3loqco3_250.gif
cr. mianh (tumblr)
"I LOVE YOU, I WANT TO SEE YOU!"

Guest chiyokosadness

robinblue91 said: well! no one here is brain washing anyone, just sharing their thoughts and findings! now its up to you to believe it or not!and its a teukso place/heaven and we are doing what we (FDs) are suppose to be doing! You can't ask participants/members of such forum to stop it, this is what this place suppose to be like! anyways!
tumblr_maxyntV1tY1rcsj9no1_500.jpg
tumblr_maxyntV1tY1rcsj9no2_500.jpg

happy big family with the same shoe.. LOL XDDDD

seems tat SJ brothers love to share their things a lot!

cr.  chiyokosadness (tumblr)

Yes! we still going to do that! :P

@gdara:                                                                                                                                                       Woooahhh!! These thread is really getting fast....thanks to you!!  these clearly shows the strong bond of the different allies from different countries fighting and showing LOVE for TEUKSORA. i am so delighted you shared a post here... 1000 pages thread ....Here we come!!!

Guest robinblue91

@Irda: Omoo! you really have cool posts on your tumblr! you should post them here too! i really like them! and Fds here will totally appreciate it too! Spread the love! kekeke! and keep up the good job! :D
*Hugs back!*
X------------------------------------------------------------------------------X
*edit*
tumblr_mavbngPwBh1rn8epco1_500.jpg
Perfect Couple! 
credit: phoesceia (tumblr)

Guest chiyokosadness

@robinblue91 i'm giving you an honour to share everything in my tumblr to post in this forum.. i would happy to see it... it would be awesome if we can done it together... :) its my pleasure....   ;)
keep moving FDs... :) fighting!