[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

i'll be joining.. i'll answer @pinnavinna question 
Q : which one first. know we got married or leeteuk & sora couple?A : Sora, because of her drama DH2.. after seeing news about WGM and since she's there i started watching it.
Q : how do you know we got married/ lee teuk & sora couple for the first time? (depend on the answer of the first question)A : after seeing news about WGM and since she's there i started watching it.. its good thing that day i have nothing to do and tell to myself "should i try watching kang sora in wgm?" that's how it started.
Q : after knowing about lee teuk & sora couple, what did you do?A : download all there episodes, since it's already the ending when i started to watch it.. and of course reading forums. then i found this forum in soompi. 
Q : what is your first impression about first WGM lee teuk & sora couple episodes you watched?A: i watched it from ep 1,, from awkward moments to the sweetest moments. my impression was like everyone here. 
Q : what is the turning point, that makes you become lee teuk & kang sora couple viewer?A: because of the awkwardness... hehehe.. and as i see they really became true to each other. no script involve.. i find the couple cute and lovely..
Q : When did you find that you become Dimple Couple Lover/ shipper?A:  right from the start i watched it...
Q : How did you found this thread? A: i am a member of soompi since last year, and i dont get involve in forums,, and since  get addicted to DC i started exploring the world of forums.. usually i also read news about kpop in here but know i really enjoy reading post in the forum,, i make sure each day i'll check it if it has latest post.

Q : your life/ daily lives post dimple-couple-shipping?A: i love watching Kdramas and kpop music.. i find time to watch it... but because of busy schedule i find it hard to maintain what i like.. if i'm stress i just love watching Kdramas or listening to kpop music..

---->since i new here i really dont know how to post pictures in here.. that's why i'm sorry if i cant share anything... :(
LOve everyone's post here.. DC Live long and Love forever...
FIghting everyone!!! keep the Faith...

viyra said:

FDs you are all daebak!  keep on going, even tho' sad news about our groom leaving is creeping around.

anyway, talking about his undies, the pink one from Sora, has anyone noticed the black one (there were 2, right?)  When they were putting up the awning of the camper, I think it showed he was wearing the black one.  I don't know how to capture a scene so maybe one of our technie FDs can do that one for me, please!!!

So that you don't double or triple post, click on POST just ONCE then wait; if you click on POST several times, then you'll show multiple posts of the same thing.

Wow this thread is really moving fast these days..I just remember Sora interview since morning but since I was in the office, I can't post it.. Remember when she said that she will write and visit him but not soon since she has to consider the seniors of Leeteuk..It just entered on my mind after reading the news that LT will enlist as an active soldier and if this was true it means that Sora knows already the plan of LT that he wanted to serve as an active and not in the office same like heechul..Somehow we overlooked the interview of Sora since we are all overwhelmed on her answer but if you tried to analyze her answer before you will find out that LT will not be an office soldier and the reason she planned to visit him later because of the senior and if that is the case the area of LT assignment is really more serious and that she needs to consider the senior...On the good side of it once LT serve in a province area far away from seoul.. No one know that she visited him and this can keep their relationship stronger and also LT will be unattached to showbiz world ..therefore Sora can act properly, just need to ask LT permission first..

LT choice to enlist as an active soldier and stay in a province or rural area was told before with Sora and that might be the reason she was not able to sleep for 3 nights since she is worried on LT health if ever he will start serving his duty..

Hey ladies (and guys, if any?)

I was re-watching the xmas special episode.... and most likely this was highlighted in earlier pgs which I haven reached in my back tracking...

for me, I just realised, towards the end, all the couples got the Best Couple Award and everyone was so excited about going together when the clause saying "Valid after 2021 December" was revealed.

Wonjun said it was unfair to them, eunjung was talking something, but the camera focused on our DC, both nodding their head!!! :x :x :x

OMG!! they could just be nodding their understanding. I take it as OK, NO PROBLEM, WE'LL BE ABLE TO USE THIS PRIZE SINCE WE WILL BE HAPPILY TOGETHER F5REVER!!! =D> =D> =D>

Yeah! Hi-5....

Fighting!!! :)>- :)>-

lazyme2day said: viyra said:

FDs you are all daebak!  keep on going, even tho' sad news about our groom leaving is creeping around.

anyway, talking about his undies, the pink one from Sora, has anyone noticed the black one (there were 2, right?)  When they were putting up the awning of the camper, I think it showed he was wearing the black one.  I don't know how to capture a scene so maybe one of our technie FDs can do that one for me, please!!!

So that you don't double or triple post, click on POST just ONCE then wait; if you click on POST several times, then you'll show multiple posts of the same thing.

shymaldita28 said: lazyme2day said: viyra said:

shymaldita28

said:

Wow this thread is really moving fast these days..I just remember Sora interview since morning but since I was in the office, I can't post it.. Remember when she said that she will write and visit him but not soon since she has to consider the seniors of Leeteuk..It just entered on my mind after reading the news that LT will enlist as an active soldier and if this was true it means that Sora knows already the plan of LT that he wanted to serve as an active and not in the office same like heechul..Somehow we overlooked the interview of Sora since we are all overwhelmed on her answer but if you tried to analyze her answer before you will find out that LT will not be an office soldier and the reason she planned to visit him later because of the senior and if that is the case the area of LT assignment is really more serious and that she needs to consider the senior...On the good side of it once LT serve in a province area far away from seoul.. No one know that she visited him and this can keep their relationship stronger and also LT will be unattached to showbiz world ..therefore Sora can act properly, just need to ask LT permission first..

LT choice to enlist as an active soldier and stay in a province or rural area was told before with Sora and that might be the reason she was not able to sleep for 3 nights since she is worried on LT health if ever he will start serving his duty..

viyra said:

FDs you are all daebak!  keep on going, even tho' sad new about our groom leaving is creeping around.anyway, talking about his undies, the pink one from Sora, has anyone noticed the black one (there were 2, right?)  When they were putting up the awning of the camper, I think it showed he was wearing the black one.  I don't know how to capture a scene so maybe one of our technie FDs can do that one for me, please!!!

@viyra  seems familiar right???? ;) ;)

I am quite sure that's the other one that Sora gave to him in his birthday... If I am not msitaken Sora gave him 3 or 4 underwear...So the undie are very useful right??? :))

Anyone have another pic about underwear????

So please to post it...

Tonight I'm so pervert...

Hahahahhaha

I don't careee........

b dee15 said:

shymaldita28

said:

Guest pinnavinna

echalovable

said:

to @playerkbd , @kaiskloset and all FD. thanks for wellcoming me :)
really wanna answer question from @pinnavinna from page 674 to describe my way finally found and love this couple.
Q : which one first. know we got married or leeteuk & sora couple?A : Sora first From dreamhigh 2, then WGM and DC.
Q : how do you know we got married/ lee teuk & sora couple for the first time? (depend on the answer of the first question)A :i saw a comment in her facebook fanpage "OMO...leeteuk oppa will jealous". i'm courios so i search about teuk and sora. i found article about tanggo and ep 21.

Someone wanted more undie pictures?

Just to help your investigation . . .

:D :D :D

4_zpse9ba0ad8.jpg

9345d688d43f87940cda55b_zps005fd8d3.jpg

20120818_leeteuk_abs_concert1_zps71fd0d8f.jpg

314362_273635156078402_896568845_n_zps55e425eb.jpg

d43_zps81a66344.jpg

And I believe they are all CK

Omo!!! Omo!!! Omo!!!

So fast.....

Hahhahahahahah

I love you......

Although midnight here but bcz of the "CK" I will sleep well...

Hahahhahahahahahha

Proud to be FDC.....