[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Finally, Soompi is allowing people to post, after attempting numerous of times. Anyways...this time, for this post, I want to focus on LT. My thoughts might be disjointed, so please, bear with me.

As many people have indicated before, there is change in LT after the strike. He is more calm, careful, and thoughtful in what he is saying or doing. He was a little bit more matured. When he was in the backroom interview after the Nami Island kiss, he actually thinks through some of the questions before he gives the interviewer an answer. Remember, Kyunhyun said that his hyung doesn't know when to say or not say things. Probably it is due to his age or the upcoming enlistment that caused this change in LT in which he is thinking more about life and the path he will be taking in the future. Hence, his statement in Strong Heart in which he is planning for his future marriage.

To quote LT's recent tweet, LT said that "Monk Hyemin, ‘Things you can see only if you stop.’ I think these are the words I need the most right now. I ran too far just looking ahead. I need to stop for a bit, look back at myself and look around me. I’m going to work harder to be a bigger person.” This is similar to the answer he gave to Bazaar interview when the interviewer asked him about his relationship. LT said, "Is it almost one year now? Ah, (I’m) blushing now… I had been too honest right! (laughs) During that time I only cared about work. My whole mind is filled with “Must be a success”, because the schedule is too busy, Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday are all packed, not even a single rest. After schedules ended all (I) want is to rest. The next day (I) had to leave house again at 6 or 7am, if I slept any longer, I will feel that the clapping are going to disappear. But in the standpoint of a girlfriend, no matter my schedule ends at 2am or 3am, we definitely have to meet, this way it then can be considered dating. I wish my girlfriend would understand me, I only knows work, by the looks of it I (know) I can’t date anymore. But because it’s now time for me to go to army, (I) realise I want to care about people now, but after looking around my surroundings, there is no one left."

Through his tweet and his interview, it has shown that LT has taken a more serious tone in regarding to his life as he reflects on the path he wants to take in the future. It also shows that he wants to better himself so he would come back stronger. And it is because of this mentality, that makes me think his actions, after the strike has a more serious undertone than his actions prior to the strike. Hence, his relationship with Sora is more serious after the strike, and that is why I don't believe that LT's interaction with Sora--in particularly his kiss in the final episode--was scripted, done impulsively, or done just for the sake of the show, as some people had claimed to be. 

Prior to the strike, on their first meeting, I do agree with some of you when you stated that LT was disappointed to discover that Sora was his wife. Initially, when he realized that Sora was his partner, the giddy smile on his face disappeared as he waited her appearance. When she came in, he initially stood up formally with a kind of smile that people generally use to greet a person cordially. However, the smile immediately disappeared when Sora blindsided him with her gorgeous appearance, transforming his polite smile into an all out grin, as he couldn't believe that such a beautiful woman (as he stated before) had appeared before him. LT even admitted, during his backroom interview, that he had planned to lighten up the mood with something funny, treating their initial meeting like it was a normal variety show, but unbeknownst to him, when he saw Sora, everything flew away. That moment, his awkward smile and bumbling self was the real Park Jung-Soo.

Prior to the strike, this Park Jung-Soo did not pull any stops to court Sora. He did the extravagant proposal and the airplane event. He showered her with affections, not knowing that Sora needed to slow down and is a cautious person. LT, like what he revealed in his interview and his tweet, had sped through this relationship like he has sped through his own career, pushing it to its limit, without taking it slow...and as Sora said, he is a Ferrari, whereas she is a bumper car.

However, after the strike, Park Jung Soo has slowed down and is contemplating more about his actions. Hence, many people said that LT has lost his interest in Sora because he wasn't as affectionate as before, but they neglected to see that he has taken a more serious outlook in regarding to their relationship and his own life. That is why, when LT said he wanted Sora to send him off in his enlistment, it is with a lot of thoughts when he said that. When LT said he wanted to marry a girl who would wait for him, it was with a lot of thoughts that he came up this decision. And that brings me to the kiss.

The final kiss is really significant because it is important to see that this kiss has a lot of meaning and contemplation that goes with it. When LT first hinted to Sora that he wanted to kiss her (besides the one during their ride to the airport), Sora said that they are being filmed. LT suggested to go outside and take a picture of them with a camera with the kiss, and Sora disagree. After that, LT has tried numerous of time to kiss Sora in front of the camera, without success. However, during the wedding photo shoot, LT said that the first kiss between Sora and him should be done privately between the two of them...the exact same thought that Sora has indicated during the Fortune Teller episode. During the Nami Island episode, LT was trying the initiate a kiss in public with Sora through the wish coupon, but after the trip, his seriousness toward their relationship has then moved from the public view to a more private issue between him and Sora. This shows a gradual change in LT's perception of their relationship, in which the reel relationship is started to disappear. Hence when LT kissed Sora in public, it was a kiss that he had put a lot of thoughts and feelings toward it, even knowing it would cause a lot of speculations once it was aired.

...And...I lost my train of thoughts, not that it really matter since my post is quite disjointed. I'll continue on when I remember. Sorry for the long posting and thanks for putting up with me.

As promised... I'm back.. A little better... My colds almost gone.

It took me a long time to post and a lot of you have answered the questions below so i purposely skip them and will read once I've posted my answers.

1.  What do i like about Kang Sora

She's genuine, she's lovely and courageous.  She isn't afraid of taking new challenges.  She isn't ashamed of what she used to be.  She is smart and pretty. She's attentive and did I say she's gorgeous? 

2.  What do I like about LeeTeuk

Well, before WGM, not much... Sorry.. But during his stint, his true colors shone.  Whenever he's with Sora, he can't take his eyes off her and yet he's so shy whenever he's caught. He is considerate, which is the reason why he's rather shy on kissing on cam.  He's manly enough to let his feelings show despite the uncertainty of the situation they were into (WGM). 

3.  Changes in my life when I became a TeukSora lover

Joining soompi or even a forum... never done it before

Following them on twitter.. 

Getting crazy over a tweet..

Making my saturday and sunday clear.

Forgot to look for a kdrama... just slip my mind... My mind is filled with Teukso so I look for fancams, interviews, news, and fanfictions.

Also, I joined a facebook fan site, that's a first.

4.  Most memorable song played in WGM for our DC episode and why

She/He  - I have associated this song to them already.

Knock Knock - song played at the start of last episode

Song played when riding a bicycle

Marry U - song played during the wedding march

Only U - parting song... and FD's know why

5.  Best Moment of DC:

Holding hands going to the radio station.  Leeteuk was attracted to her right from the get go, but when he didn't see her for a long time, that's when I think that he really likes her.

6.  Most memorable romantic scene

Weeding scene.. That moment when PJS couldn't control himself and just needed to hug her despite the cameras just by looking at her in the eyes.  

7.  Memorable moments of Sora jealousy

When PJS accidentally revealed that he had many secret dates. Sora was clearly disappointed and PJS is frantically explaining.

8.  Memorable moments of LeeTeuk jealousy

Wedding scene when he asked her on whom should she want to sing during the wedding and Sora said Sungmin.  Again, that body language of PJS is epic.  He's so overwhelmed with jealousy.

*** Sorry FD's it's been a while.

1.  What do i like about Kang Sora?
I like her for being who she is.

2.  What do I like about LeeTeuk?

At the beginning...truthfully, I don't really know who he was prior to WGM. I've heard "Sorry, Sorry" before, but I never understood the hype (nor do I understand the hype about Psy). I like LT because of who he has shown through WGM.

3.  Changes in my life when I became a TeukSora lover?
I've never became so obsess with a couple prior to TeukSo. I started to post more often in Soompi and I actually bookmark so many links about this couple.

4.  Most memorable song played in WGM for our DC episode and why?

"He" by Sora. Sora, who is not confident with singing and dancing, has sang and dance for her husband.

5.  Best Moment of DC:
I would like to say episode 13, in which LT asked Sora why she is clasping tightly to his hand, and Sora said that she felt they have become more closer.
6.  Most memorable romantic scene:
Again...when Sora sang "He." I don't think LT has ever received such a special serenade from a girl before, who has sang with all of her heart.

7.  Memorable moments of Sora jealousy:

When Sora first heard that LT had secretly dated. That started the whole queen of question.

8.  Memorable moments of LeeTeuk jealousy:

When Kyunhyun said he wasn't jealous of LT and Sora's relationship because Sora treated them nicely equally. LT said they were joking, but then the rest of the three said they weren't and they called out their fifth sister-in-law. LT's expression immediately changed and he clasped Sora's hand in both of his hand to signify she was his girl, causing the four brother-in-law to scream out in annoyance and jealousy.

0timelost said: Finally, Soompi is allowing people to post, after attempting numerous of times. Anyways...this time, for this post, I want to focus on LT. My thoughts might be disjointed, so please, bear with me.

As many people have indicated before, there is change in LT after the strike. He is more calm, careful, and thoughtful in what he is saying or doing. He was a little bit more matured. When he was in the backroom interview after the Nami Island kiss, he actually thinks through some of the questions before he gives the interviewer an answer. Remember, Kyunhyun said that his hyung doesn't know when to say or not say things. Probably it is due to his age or the upcoming enlistment that caused this change in LT in which he is thinking more about life and the path he will be taking in the future. Hence, his statement in Strong Heart in which he is planning for his future marriage.

To quote LT's recent tweet, LT said that "Monk Hyemin, ‘Things you can see only if you stop.’ I think these are the words I need the most right now. I ran too far just looking ahead. I need to stop for a bit, look back at myself and look around me. I’m going to work harder to be a bigger person.” This is similar to the answer he gave to Bazaar interview when the interviewer asked him about his relationship. LT said, "Is it almost one year now? Ah, (I’m) blushing now… I had been too honest right! (laughs) During that time I only cared about work. My whole mind is filled with “Must be a success”, because the schedule is too busy, Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday are all packed, not even a single rest. After schedules ended all (I) want is to rest. The next day (I) had to leave house again at 6 or 7am, if I slept any longer, I will feel that the clapping are going to disappear. But in the standpoint of a girlfriend, no matter my schedule ends at 2am or 3am, we definitely have to meet, this way it then can be considered dating. I wish my girlfriend would understand me, I only knows work, by the looks of it I (know) I can’t date anymore. But because it’s now time for me to go to army, (I) realise I want to care about people now, but after looking around my surroundings, there is no one left."

Through his tweet and his interview, it has shown that LT has taken a more serious tone in regarding to his life as he reflects on the path he wants to take in the future. It also shows that he wants to better himself so he would come back stronger. And it is because of this mentality, that makes me think his actions, after the strike has a more serious undertone than his actions prior to the strike. Hence, his relationship with Sora is more serious after the strike, and that is why I don't believe that LT's interaction with Sora--in particularly his kiss in the final episode--was scripted, done impulsively, or done just for the sake of the show, as some people had claimed to be. 

Prior to the strike, on their first meeting, I do agree with some of you when you stated that LT was disappointed to discover that Sora was his wife. Initially, when he realized that Sora was his partner, the giddy smile on his face disappeared as he waited her appearance. When she came in, he initially stood up formally with a kind of smile that people generally use to greet a person cordially. However, the smile immediately disappeared when Sora blindsided him with her gorgeous appearance, transforming his polite smile into an all out grin, as he couldn't believe that such a beautiful woman (as he stated before) had appeared before him. LT even admitted, during his backroom interview, that he had planned to lighten up the mood with something funny, treating their initial meeting like it was a normal variety show, but unbeknownst to him, when he saw Sora, everything flew away. That moment, his awkward smile and bumbling self was the real Park Jung-Soo.

Prior to the strike, this Park Jung-Soo did not pull any stops to court Sora. He did the extravagant proposal and the airplane event. He showered her with affections, not knowing that Sora needed to slow down and is a cautious person. LT, like what he revealed in his interview and his tweet, had sped through this relationship like he has sped through his own career, pushing it to its limit, without taking it slow...and as Sora said, he is a Ferrari, whereas she is a bumper car.

However, after the strike, Park Jung Soo has slowed down and is contemplating more about his actions. Hence, many people said that LT has lost his interest in Sora because he wasn't as affectionate as before, but they neglected to see that he has taken a more serious outlook in regarding to their relationship and his own life. That is why, when LT said he wanted Sora to send him off in his enlistment, it is with a lot of thoughts when he said that. When LT said he wanted to marry a girl who would wait for him, it was with a lot of thoughts that he came up this decision. And that brings me to the kiss.

The final kiss is really significant because it is important to see that this kiss has a lot of meaning and contemplation that goes with it. When LT first hinted to Sora that he wanted to kiss her (besides the one during their ride to the airport), Sora said that they are being filmed. LT suggested to go outside and take a picture of them with a camera with the kiss, and Sora disagree. After that, LT has tried numerous of time to kiss Sora in front of the camera, without success. However, during the wedding photo shoot, LT said that the first kiss between Sora and him should be done privately between the two of them...the exact same thought that Sora has indicated during the Fortune Teller episode. During the Nami Island episode, LT was trying the initiate a kiss in public with Sora through the wish coupon, but after the trip, his seriousness toward their relationship has then moved from the public view to a more private issue between him and Sora. This shows a gradual change in LT's perception of their relationship, in which the reel relationship is started to disappear. Hence when LT kissed Sora in public, it was a kiss that he had put a lot of thoughts and feelings toward it, even knowing it would cause a lot of speculations once it was aired.

...And...I lost my train of thoughts, not that it really matter since my post is quite disjointed. I'll continue on when I remember. Sorry for the long posting and thanks for putting up with me.

@pinnavinna  unnie!  >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<Hugs to you  for giving us  this set of questions.

HERE’S MY ANSWER TO OUR   SECOND Q&A

Q : which one first. know we got married or leeteuk & sora couple?

* I eat kdrama for breakfast soo to speak J I soo love dream high 1 and anticipate its sequel DH2 with (squeal!) Sora as the lead. So I guess, im always, Sora first. TeukSora 2nd. And Leeteuk 3rd. Thats my bias sequence.

*sadly, im not into Kpop first. So frankly NO idea about Leeteuk though  I heared about Super Junior. But dont know which one is which kekeke.

*And I found out about wgm through Sora. Like ive said in my first few posting I was soo late to this party L (but as they say, better late than never right? Kekeke so here I am).

Q : how do you know we got married/ lee teuk & sora couple for the first time? (depend on the answer of the first question)

*sadly, again. Im not into reality show.  And I thought WGM is one of that kind of show. I heared about the other couple but mostly in news via soompi and allkpop feeds.

*the first TeukSo clips I watched was from youtube, the teukie proposal clips. And the rest they say is history, because silly me, was all Teukso love from then on.

Q : after knowing about lee teuk & sora couple, what did you do?

*search engine always on. From videos to newsfeed. Its all about TeukSora now. Gosh I even love Teukie and his suju brothers now. And im refreshing tweets and tumblr now, with all the TeukSora finds.

Q : what is your first impression about first WGM lee teuk & sora couple episodes you watched?

*omigod. Cuteness overload. Like goosebumps even if at the back of my mind, I have doubts at first if this is really not scripted. And TeukSora seems so real. Genuine in their dorky, awkward cuteness way. You cannot help yourself but love them, no matter what haters say.

Q : what is the turning point, that makes you become lee teuk & kang sora couple viewer?

*I think  Leeteuks way of giving all out in the open. I mean its not easy to be Park Jungsoo with all the responsibility that name entails. And he is soo sincere and open to his feelings to Sora. And he is not afraid to wear his heart on his sleeves. Its a refreshing  change for a drama addict like me. Even though they call it reality tv I dont really care. Its something new. And for me Its raw. Its real.

Q : When did you find that you become Dimple Couple Lover/ shipper?

*aigoo, literally just after ive watch them together for the first time.

Q : How did you found this thread? 

*ive come across tweet and tumblr on TeukSora. And while on search, ive found out theres a forum. And started lurking.

Q : your life/ daily lives post dimple-couple-shipping?

*since im still a kdrama addict, I usually open my bookmarks on kdrama blogs and recaps such as dramabeans. Koalasplayground. Couchkimchi and  soulsrebel . now I have the thread first. Kangsora wordpress second. Twitter and tumblr post on TeukSora  

I just remember what I wanted to say...so please bear with me.

This paragraph was from my prior post: "The final kiss is really significant because it is important to see that this kiss has a lot of meaning and contemplation that goes with it. When LT first hinted to Sora that he wanted to kiss her (besides the one during their ride to the airport), Sora said that they are being filmed. LT suggested to go outside and take a picture of them with a camera with the kiss, and Sora disagree. After that, LT has tried numerous of time to kiss Sora in front of the camera, without success. However, during the wedding photo shoot, LT said that the first kiss between Sora and him should be done privately between the two of them...the exact same thought that Sora has indicated during the Fortune Teller episode. During the Nami Island episode, LT was trying the initiate a kiss in public with Sora through the wish coupon, but after the trip, his seriousness toward their relationship has then moved from the public view to a more private issue between him and Sora. This shows a gradual change in LT's perception of their relationship, in which the reel relationship is started to disappear. Hence when LT kissed Sora in public, it was a kiss that he had put a lot of thoughts and feelings toward it, even knowing it would cause a lot of speculations once it was aired."

LT has never hide that he was concerned about Sora, in particularly the backlash she has received when she first got partner up with him. He supported her by telling her to follow him in Twitter. He told her, during their boat ride, he felt more sorry for the girl. Hence, when he kissed Sora--even knowing that there will be anti against Sora--his actions indicated that he would shoulder all the burden of their relationship and protect her when he initiated the kiss. LT has shown that he would take care of her and protect her from the beginning of their journey. When Sora said that people would not like it when she appeared on the stage with him, he told her to leave it up to him. When Sora said that she got a scar from her boyfriend, LT said the boyfriend would have to take care of her for the rest of her life. When they left WGM, LT revealed that he gave her a pair of shoes, so he could walk with her through her path in life. And finally, when Sora tweeted about WGM's ending, LT showed his protection of her by re-tweeting her tweet. LT said, in his interview, that he wanted to care for the people around him, but now that he slowed down, there wasn't anyone there. He had shown that through his relationship with Sora, he has done his utter most in protecting her. So even now, even if I believe their feelings are real, LT is protecting her just as he promised he would. And the recent negative comments that LT has been receiving, it was more than enough reason to protect/hide his relationship with Sora, if they are in a relationship.

(I'm sorry...I believe their feelings toward each other is real, but as for whether they are really in a relationship or not, I believe in it 99.5%, but until they confirm it, I will still retain that .5%. I can't fight my logical nature...It's my nature to want that 100% confirmation before I believe in something 100%. Sorry.)

0timelost said: I just remember what I wanted to say...so please bear with me.

This paragraph was from my prior post: "The final kiss is really significant because it is important to see that this kiss has a lot of meaning and contemplation that goes with it. When LT first hinted to Sora that he wanted to kiss her (besides the one during their ride to the airport), Sora said that they are being filmed. LT suggested to go outside and take a picture of them with a camera with the kiss, and Sora disagree. After that, LT has tried numerous of time to kiss Sora in front of the camera, without success. However, during the wedding photo shoot, LT said that the first kiss between Sora and him should be done privately between the two of them...the exact same thought that Sora has indicated during the Fortune Teller episode. During the Nami Island episode, LT was trying the initiate a kiss in public with Sora through the wish coupon, but after the trip, his seriousness toward their relationship has then moved from the public view to a more private issue between him and Sora. This shows a gradual change in LT's perception of their relationship, in which the reel relationship is started to disappear. Hence when LT kissed Sora in public, it was a kiss that he had put a lot of thoughts and feelings toward it, even knowing it would cause a lot of speculations once it was aired."

LT has never hide that he was concerned about Sora, in particularly the backlash she has received when she first got partner up with him. He supported her by telling her to follow him in Twitter. He told her, during their boat ride, he felt more sorry for the girl. Hence, when he kissed Sora--even knowing that there will be anti against Sora--his actions indicated that he would shoulder all the burden of their relationship and protect her when he initiated the kiss. LT has shown that he would take care of her and protect her from the beginning of their journey. When Sora said that people would not like it when she appeared on the stage with him, he told her to leave it up to him. When Sora said that she got a scar from her boyfriend, LT said the boyfriend would have to take care of her for the rest of her life. When they left WGM, LT revealed that he gave her a pair of shoes, so he could walk with her through her path in life. And finally, when Sora tweeted about WGM's ending, LT showed his protection of her by re-tweeting her tweet. LT said, in his interview, that he wanted to care for the people around him, but now that he slowed down, there wasn't anyone there. He had shown that through his relationship with Sora, he has done his utter most in protecting her. So even now, even if I believe their feelings are real, LT is protecting her just as he promised he would. And the recent negative comments that LT has been receiving, it was more than enough reason to protect/hide his relationship with Sora, if they are in a relationship.

(I'm sorry...I believe their feelings toward each other is real, but as for whether they are really in a relationship or not, I believe in it 99.5%, but until they confirm it, I will still retain that .5%. I can't fight my logical nature...It's my nature to want that 100% confirmation before I believe in something 100%. Sorry.)

gdara123 said:

I'M BACK AFTER MY HIATUS. I WAS SHOCKED TO FIND OUT THAT YOU WERE PLANNING TO MAKE A 1,000 POST FOR YOUR DC ANNIVERSARY..ALLOW ME TO JOIN YOU MY COMMENTS HERE.

1. SADLY TO SAY BUT OUR COUPLE THAT WE ARE SHIPPING HAS THE BROTHER AND SISTER LOVE ONLY. NO ROMANTIC FEELINGS THEY HAVE FOR EACH OTHER LIKE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE HERE THINKS..BOYFRIEND/ GIRLFRIEND RELATIONSHIP WILL NOT WORK OUT ON THEM INSTEAD THEY DO HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIP TOGETHER. IF YOU OBSERVED LEETEUK THESE DAYS HIS MINDSET IS FOR HIS OWN IMPROVEMENT AND ONLY FOR HIMSELF. HE WANTED TO BE WITH HIS OLD FRIENDS AND HAVE THOSE OLD MEMORIES BACK WITH HIM. I THINK LEETEUK IS NOT PREPARED TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP AFTER THINKING IT A LOT OF TIMES. HE JUST WANTED TO BE FREE FROM ALL THIS FAME AND MONEY. HE JUST WANTED A SIMPLE LIFE TO HAVE FOR 2 YEARS. EVENTHOUGH HE HAS SCOLIOSIS HE HAS CHOSEN TO SERVE AS AN ACTIVE SOLDIER BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SEE THE REAL THING IN HIS LIFE.

FOR SORA SHE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL LADY AND I KNOW ONE DAY SHE WILL FIND THE BEST GUY FOR HER SINCE SHE TRULY DESERVE IT...

I JUST WANT EVERYONE HERE NOT IMPOST IDEAS THAT MIGHT OTHERS THINK THAT THEY ARE REAL COUPLE..THEY ARE TRUE FRIENDS AND AS SORA AND LEETEUK HAS SAID THEY SEE EACH OTHER LIKE A SISTER AND A BROTHER THING.

I GUESS YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO ABSORBED THOSE IDEAS BUT SOMEHOW TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAIL.DELUSIONS ARE ACCEPTABLE BUT NOT TO THE POINT WHERE YOU TRY TO PUT PEOPLE TOGETHER EVENTHOUGH THEY ARE NOT.

THERE WAS NO EVIDENCES LATELY I SEEN SO FAR THAT THEY ARE A COUPLE AND PLEASE KINDLY POST PICTURES THAT IS NOT ANNOYING..PLEASE SHOW SOME PICTURES OF LEETEUK WEARING A SHIRT NOT SHIRTLESS.IT ONLY SHOWS SOME OF THE LADIES HERE WERE NOT HAVING SOME INTIMACY IN THEIR LIFE,INSTEAD THEY WANT TO SHARE THEIR FANTASY WITH SOME POSTERS HERE.

this is in response to gdara123  post let me quote some because frankly im having trouble breathing.  
let me quote her final line ...this is my boiling point and im calling my favorite MamiDoctor  @badettetalag for emergency remedy kekekeke

I GUESS YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO ABSORBED THOSE IDEAS BUT SOMEHOW TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAIL.DELUSIONS ARE ACCEPTABLE BUT NOT TO THE POINT AND PLEASE KINDLY POST PICTURES THAT IS NOT ANNOYING..PLEASE SHOW SOME PICTURES OF LEETEUK WEARING A SHIRT NOT SHIRTLESS.IT ONLY SHOWS SOME OF THE LADIES HERE WERE NOT HAVING SOME INTIMACY IN THEIR LIFE,INSTEAD THEY WANT TO SHARE THEIR FANTASY WITH SOME POSTERS HERE.

---------------------------- 

@gdara123 hi...glad your back with your other perception related to our couple. Once, thanks for your reminder here to us, people that you call "delisional", but for me, there's nothing wrong for being delisional here. Like u know, we gathered here and feel that we found a new family because we have same interest each other. Here, we found something that made us smile between our daily life, which is a lot of things to do related to real life right? So for me and I believe for a lot of people here being delisional in this forum is entertain us and made our day. I know that we arehere have to accepted every perspective, but please, don't be so rough with us here. Like PJS dongsaeng, Sungmin said "Whether this lovely couple in real relationship or not, only two of them know it"...... Thanks
Btw, If u want to participate in 1000 pages, please post something nice... If u only want to say something bad, please leave...We respect your perspective, but please respect ours too...

@kaiskloset:                                                                                                           Did you see the troll roaming around this thread?                                     Let's protect these DC KINGDOM from the evil mascot just like Prince           Leeteuk did to Princess Kang Sora. Please put more pics of these                 SWEET COUPLE.

What you write such words
We do not need any felt like it
Will double Any words happen to us frustrated if the moment

TEUKSORA
We miss them a lot and seeing them together
We are waiting for any signal and rejoice
We just re-watch the episodes raise our morale
We are influenced by their own lives
We love them and thank them for all this love
We always continue to support them
We just wish the passage of two years
We are happy and we mourn and smile and laugh and cry with them
We share with them their feelings and we are including in their hearts
Do you want more

TEUKSORA
They really love story did not recur

And will not be repeated
Learned and still
Please stop
Together forever
Sorry
No comment
I was really tired and TEUKSORA are part of a real pleasure
Therefore
Started reading again from the first page until two years after
And decided I will only continue READING
As I always DO from behind the screen
My last post
 Continued support and love of TEUKSORA

I love you all and happy with you
Your contributions really are all wonderful
TO The haters
Whatever their right to never opinion
They Evger allowed
Hit us any frustration or loss of hope will never happen
Please respect our hearts from the troubles of life
They can not tolerate inside enough
Let's be happy with them and we are confident their love always
I wish you and them happiness
I will return when their access to Twins soon
Really fast days

TEUKSORA

Thank you for giving ME happiness

to my heart and my life

:)>- :x :-h =D>

Guest pinnavinna

ummm...sorry..does your keyboard/ keypad broken or something..couldn't turn off the capslock? \:D/

to all FD...always remember this term : you always get what you give.  we choose to spread teukso love in this forum, then we'll also gain the love from each other i believe. so i choose to ignore it..if you know what i mean :D

@gdara - you must be furiously boiling of envy from what is going on in this forum that you decided to come out again and annoy us.  Annoying? No! Pitiful? 20X YES!!

You know very well where you are right?  So what gives you the right to tell us what to say, what to post and how to think?  We all have agreed not to pay attention to you but the more we ignore you, the more you try to spit some fire on us.  We're all trying to be civil towards you, to the point where some people here are trying to take pity on your actions but you barging in here and giving us your stupid lecture is no longer acceptable.

You are free to say whatever you want to say, but never tell us that what we are thinking is wrong.  Our minds and brains belong to us - and nobody can ask our brain to work but us.  Also, enjoy the shirtless LeeTeuk - I'm sure you're drooling more than we do that's why you want us to put a shirt on him.  And how dare you even intrude into the members' personal lives that you know nothing about!!

There's a saying - put a rotten tomato in a basketful of tomatoes and the rest would get rotten too.  I guess that saying won't apply in this house.  So please, just quit pestering us.  I find you more pitiful with what you are doing.

I am not going to apologize to anybody for what I said here - after all, we are all entitled to our own opinions - especially about those who wants to wrestle with my own opinion.

END OF MY POST - I WILL TURN A BLIND EYE FOR ANYMORE @#$%$%#@ POST!!

kaiskloset said: this is in response to gdara123  post let me quote some because frankly im having trouble breathing.  
let me quote her final line ...this is my boiling point and im calling my favorite MamiDoctor  @badettetalag for emergency remedy kekekeke

I GUESS YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO ABSORBED THOSE IDEAS BUT SOMEHOW TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAIL.DELUSIONS ARE ACCEPTABLE BUT NOT TO THE POINT AND PLEASE KINDLY POST PICTURES THAT IS NOT ANNOYING..PLEASE SHOW SOME PICTURES OF LEETEUK WEARING A SHIRT NOT SHIRTLESS.IT ONLY SHOWS SOME OF THE LADIES HERE WERE NOT HAVING SOME INTIMACY IN THEIR LIFE,INSTEAD THEY WANT TO SHARE THEIR FANTASY WITH SOME POSTERS HERE.

---------------------------- 

Guest robinblue91

*ignoring*
wah! i so want to participate here like old time but *sigh* stupid stupid schedules!anyways! just read all posts and wow! you people are just amazing! can't beat any of you, i lack so much in expressing myself so it really good to read point of views which i share also and to be enlighten by others view too! :D its amazinG!
umm! i kind of forgot if it is already shared here or not! but here i go... kekeke!
tumblr_maxxycR5GA1rcsj9no1_500.jpg
cr: @KSIFC Sora with BIFF sponsors (kia)!seems like this year sora is really really an important actress for BIFF!first INSTYLE now KIA! hmmm...  now i'm really excited for it! as if we were not already! ;)