[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

You recently finished your couple life with LeeTeuk on “We Got Married.” “Maybe it was because it was a program that I put my whole body into for a year, but I was quite sad. Although not as much as when I was on ‘WGM’ with LeeTeuk, even now we still exchange text messages asking how the other is.Oppa is entering the army next month, and I want to visit him sometime next year. I heard that if I go to see him too early, it can make things awkward with the senior military soldiers.”-Differences between [‘WGM’ and] dating a real boyfriend.“LeeTeuk oppa is a very gentlemanly and mature person, more so than I expected. To be honest, I cannot say that the self I showed on ‘WGM’ was 100% acting. At the very least, during ‘WGM,’ it was the same as really dating. It was an experience that brought out my inner feminine side.”

A few of Sora's hints....

1. Exchanging text messages......WGM was finished and she was promoting a movie but still no article came out until now about their texting. SM, Leeteuk and Elf is quiet on this text messages. She never had basing post after her interview since text messages of LT becomes an issue.

2. Question :Differences between WGM and dating a real boyfriend?? Sora "during ‘WGM,’ it was the same as really dating. "

First why the interviewer compare WGM as dating?? Based on wikipedia and from what I know about the program...We Got Married (Hangul: 우리 결혼했어요) is a South Korean reality variety show, one segment of the Sunday Sunday Night program. First broadcast in 2008, the show pairs up Korean celebrities to show what life would be like if they were married...

Since this is the concept of the program showing the life of married couple, Why do they have to ask Sora the comparison of WGM and real dating? It should be WGM and married life. We all know that questions asked in newspaper,presscon or magazine is reviewed a lot of times by the editor and publisher in order to avoid libel suit and by asking these questions which differs on the concept of the show is something suspicious for me again.Does it mean that media knows something about DC? and in order to get juicy details from Sora they have to indirectly ask the question in a different way. WGM concept was about married life but the questions they asked to Sora is about real dating...Did the magazine gather some details about the 2 during the taping of their WGM? Is the observation of the WGM crew between the 2 is more on real dating which differs on the concept of the show and if that is the case then all FD's observation on the program was totally correct since the magazine sees also the real dating concept of this 2 people. Therefore these 2 were thankful enough to the writer and PD who has accepted their concept as dating... I watch WGM other episodes and only these 2 has not stick on the concept of the program instead they were allowed to make things different. Now I understand why there was no wedding and no honeymoon since these 2 has a different concept of the program..REAL DATING.

And as for Sora her answer was the same as REAL DATING of course since they never picture themselves as married couple from the beginning till the end..Leeteuk call her my other half and Sora called him for the last time darling.. and in one of Sora interview she said that she wished that they could have done watching movie, shopping and holding hands in myeondong just like couples...Meaning both mindset of these 2 are boyfriend and girlfriend which differs on the role that they have to show in WGM as husband and wife..by her answer I can only get the hint that whatever they had done on WGM was the start of their REAL DATING and after the strike when they resume things become more clearer and real for those 2.

3. Oppa is entering in the army next month..Sora said in her tweets before this september that she will start interviews for MERIDA and one of her interviews done was this one I'm quoting now..Since her interview was done on september and she had said that LT will enter army next month she was absoulutely correct and accurate about LT life and plan. Is this kind of information only for a friend of course not this is for a girlfriend to prepare herself and 1 thing she has done first which LT accepted and never argued about it when she has to stay back and let LT leave first of their DC house and for that it was already a practiced of their next separation.

[TRANS] 111108
credit to @heequeenting he translated some of the question that fans asked @sdongenter :

interview (Leeteuk reply to some fans)
1. Fan: who are you ??? angel ??? ㅋㅋㅋ Teuk: im angel
2. Fan: I miss you ahjeosshi!! I love you Teuk: Ahjeosshi, no! Oppa!
3. Fan: Saranghae oppa but you need learn to speak english please! I need you talk to you and you understand.. ♥_♥
Teuk: nice to meet u
4. Fan: Teuk oppa~~~ Can I make clothes for you when I become a fashion designer in the future~~~~~~~~??
Teuk: Deal!
5. Fan: When you have someone you love, where would you want to go for a date???
Excluding <we got="" married=""> and <hello baby=""> </hello></we>
Teuk: Go to MyeongDong

6. Fan: Oppa, are you going to change the look of your hair? I want to see oppa with blonde hair like Eunhyuk oppa!!
Teuk: I can't do that kind of hairstyle now
7. Fan: Oppa, do you like your hairstyle now?? ♥~♥ Teuk: I look kind now
8. Fan: Oppa, why do you only like white colour?
Teuk: I don't know. It's just clean and simple. A feeling that everything is clean?
9. Fan: Between a girl with a pretty heart and a girl with a pretty face, which one do you like? You can't choose both. Ke
Teuk: (I like) Wise woman

10. Fan: when is SS4 in Thailand????????????? Teuk: ok!!!

11. Fan: Other than being a singer, do you have other dreams?
Teuk: President. Keke. I want to change the world. Ke. When I was in elementary school.
12. Fan: In our class, there are also people who like oppa although they are not ELF!! That's how handsome oppa is!!
Teuk: Magical Teuk
13. Fan: What is the best memory in your life? Teuk: Meeting Super Junior and able to be together with our fans
14. Fan: To Eeteuk, what are those juniors in the same company? Teuk: Em...Like blood-related younger siblings
15. Fan: Woman with a pretty face but bad personality. Woman with a really really ugly face and a bad personality. Who do you like better?
Teuk: I will just live alone.
16. Fan: Please tell me Andante's cord. I'm curious. Teuk: Are you gonna plagiarize Andante?!
17. Fan: Oppa, what would you like to do the most now? Teuk: I want to eat..
18. Fan: Who is your favourite soccer player? Teuk: Ronaldo. Keke. Park Jisung. Keke. Beckham. Keke
19. Fan: What lunch box did oppa bring when you did your national examination?
Teuk: The sincere lunchbox which my mum prepared.

20. Fan: Do you like soccer? Teuk: Absolutely! I like all sports!
21. Fan: Oppa, are you gonna dress up like a girl for the concert this time? Teuk: You will know if you come and watch it.
22. Fan: Oppa, what did you do when you're tired from studying? I'm very sleepy now..
Teuk: I looked at SES' photos. Kekekeke
23. Fan: When is the most memorable moment? Excluding the day of debut, when you first got first place and first concert. Kekekeke
Teuk: When we received daesang.
24. Fan: Did you think about how Suju will be in 10 years time? Teuk: Seems like we will still be active like now.
25. Fan: Uncle!!!!!!!!!!!!! Teuk: Oppa!!
26. Fan: Oppa will you marry a 19 years old girl? Teuk: Wait for a year.. Keke. But I'm already married now.

27. Fan: I only like Suju since debut. I didn't like anyone else, not even once.
I will continue to support Suju in the future.
Teuk: I only like ELF since debut too.
28. Fan: Oppa, where are you replying the mentions now? Teuk: On my bed. Keke.
29. Fan: Oppa, what kind of words do you like to hear from fans?
Teuk: I'm proud to be Eeteuk's fan! I'm happy because I'm Suju's fan! Eeteuk is the best!Eeteuk is the national MC! Keke.
30. Fan: Oppa, are you tired? Teuk: I like it even if it's tiring. There's no easy job in this world.
31. Fan: When is your happiest and proudest moment as Super Junior's leader?
Teuk: Going anywhere and doing anything well with our members^^
32. Fan: Will you take a picture for me? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Teuk: waiting coming soon^^ (in English)
33. Fan: Girl's Day or Kang Sora? hahaha Teuk: sora.
34. Fan: OMG!! Teuk oppa, how are you?? Teuk: im busy hahaha (in English)
35. Fan: How is your alcohol tolerance? Teuk: I can't drink alcohol. Keke. I like cola. Keke
36. Fan: It's been 6 years since your debut. What would you like to say to your fans?
Teuk: Thank you for being our firm support constantly!
37. Fan: SS4 Singapore? Yes? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.... Teuk: I dont know.... (in English)
38. Fan: What would you like to do at the end of the year?? Teuk: Receive award.
39. Fan: Eeteuk sshi, I like you so much that I can die. What should I do? Teuk: You can't die. Keke.
40. Fan: I'm curious about Super Junior's plans after oppa goes to army. Teuk: Suju will continue to go! We will not stop.
41. Fan: Other than god, nobody can create someone like oppa right? Teuk: No, my mum created me.
42. Fan: Teuk oppa! How did you maintain your young looks? Share some tips!
Teuk: I'm so busy that I have no time to turn old^^ Ke.
43. Fan: Is there any thing you are not satisfied with after marrying Kang Sora?
Teuk: (It's a pity that) it is not a real marriageㅜㅜ

Fan: You have not challenged acting before right? If you have the chance, who would you like to act with first?
Teuk: I want to challenge acting! With Sora sshi. Kekeke

45. Fan: In Super Junior, what do you think is your ranking in terms of looks?
Teuk: I'm definitely not first. The only definite thing is, I'm better than Eunhyuk. Kekeke. Eunhyuk ah, sorry. Keke.
46. Fan: Which member in Suju is the most difficult to get close to? Teuk: Kyuhyun. Keke.
47. Fan: Eeteuk oppa! How do you feel when you look at Kang Sora unni in <we got="" married="">?</we>
Teuk: Sora sshi....Em....Nervous. Keke. Very pretty!

48. Fan: Oppa, when are you going to challenge musical? Teuk: I want to act in movie.
49. Fan: Oppa ya, have you eaten? Teuk: I'm eating now.
50. Fan: Oppa, please play the piano once! I want to hear it.. Teuk: It's gonna be expensive..Keke.

51. Fan: Oppa, what did you eat for dinner? I'm eating ramyeon.. Teuk: Rice cake!
52. Fan: Oppa, don't disregard me.. Teuk: no!!!!!!!!!!u all main!!!! (in English)
53. A girl said that she's also born in 1983 but February. She wished she can call Teuk "oppa". Then Teuk replied "noona!!" (which means older sister).ROFL!!

I just saw this accidentally while checking something about Kang Sora..I ended up looking on LT sukira last year November 8 2011

Another one of my detective thoughts I found...

Leeteuk answer on 2011 sdongcenter..

5. Fan: When you have someone you love, where would you want to go for a date???Excluding we got married and hello baby

Teuk: Go to MyeongDong

Sora answer on Sept 2012 in a magazine interview

"There were a lots of things that I wanted to show. I wanted to take Leeteuk Oppa to see movies, I wanted to try to write a screenplay/script with him. But the thing that I wanted to do the most is strolling hand in hand along Myeongdong (street name), shopping and doing other routines that you usually do when you're dating.

BOTH ANSWER THE SAME " MYEONGDONG" BUT DIFFERENT TIME..IS THIS THEIR DREAM DATE

NEXT

9. Fan: Between a girl with a pretty heart and a girl with a pretty face, which one do you like? You can't choose both. Ke
Teuk: (I like) Wise woman

EPISODE 27 LEETEUK WITH FIL

TEUK : She is like noona to me and she thinks deeply..meaning she is wise ( people who are wise thinks deeply with their thoughts)

NEXT

19. Fan: What lunch box did oppa bring when you did your national examination?
Teuk: The sincere lunchbox which my mum prepared.

EPISODE 10

Sora has given him a lunchbox sincerely prepared for his concert.

NEXT

48. Fan: Oppa, when are you going to challenge musical? Teuk: I want to act in movie.

After 2 years he might want to be with Sora for a movie..Hope it will happen

HOPE I BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY...SEE YOU IN MYEONGDON 

PART OF LEETEUK'S LETTER

: As much as (I) hate to say words of goodbye, but it seems like only lovers have this privilege of doing so

Goodbye for the program but lovers in the real world..not couple since they are not anymore be in a WGM program...meaning LOVERS that has real love within themselves..

Differerence between lovers and couple...

LOVERS means a person having relationship with someone out of marriage. ( OUT )

COUPLES two people that are paired, bind or united together sometimes in the context of marriage also.. ( IN )

MEANING WHEN LEETEUK WRITES THE LETTER HE WAS REFERRING THEMSELVES OUT OF MARRIAGE CONTEXT THAT HAS A RELATIONSHIP..BUT AS FAR AS WGM THEY ARE CALLED US A COUPLE WHICH BOTH OF OUR DC DID NOT CONSIDER IT.

It is 3am here I need to sleep..I hope again I was able to put a smile on your day..

FD's fighting

felicity04 said: Huey said: I just downloaded "Weekly Idol Super Junior part 2" and suddenly find Leeteuk wearing pants in pink ...
Is this
underwear Sora given as a birthday gift???
Are my eyes wrong?
Another
confirmation please ...
Time at start when playing the ball and as he tumbled.

You can see him until he finished playing. Start at 3:10...

Huey said: I want to reply to my promise that I'll upload the video that Leeteuk said "i want to marry a 22 year old girl, This is my dream"

is this fate?

You can look at the translation from 04:11

And the most surprisingly, there Leeteuk said "he wanted to marry the 22 years old girl and happenend to mention was also surnamed KANG", though it was not intended KANG SORA at the time BUT also NOT jinyoung_T-ara because she was 16yo not 22yo.

You can look at the translation from 04:26

I'm sorry I could not upload the picture, so I give the video link that I get from YT with file name ([EngSub] 090926 SJ_s Miracle Ep4 (P4_5) (SJSubs) - YouTube) (http://www.google.co.id/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CB4QtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwW5qIjK3puk&ei=3jhhUJ6OHYvtrQeqg4CIDQ&usg=AFQjCNH2c7Mn8XfIGUUvW_Zs4Njaf1OwIA&sig2=QpKk7k3tByWGfXPlbyOw5w)

FYI dont forget to support Our Baby princess at http://www.i-m.co/fet888/BestOfKorea/most-beautiful >> 19x

FDC hwaiting!!

i wish this is another TeukSora couple shoes kekeke

via chiyokosadness tumblr tumblr_mav4zw1Q941rcsj9no1_500.jpg
1st time i saw sora shoes.. i keep thinking.. i felt tat i already seen that shoes before… now i know the answer…

same colour of shoes.. black n white design.. but different shoelace.. sora wear white while teukie wear black.. ^_^ another FATE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THANKS! chiyokosadness/ tumblr  

dear SOOMPI 

WE KNOW IT’S DIFFICULT FOR YOU TECHIE PIPS OUT THERE.

WITH US SPAZZING AROUND FOR THE PAST DAYS

TRYING TO REACH 1000 PAGES

BEFORE OUR TEUKSO ANNIVERSARY.

BUT IT’S KINDA HARD FOR US TOO.

WITH TEUKIE’S LOOMING ENLISTMENT

AND NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE DAILY

UPDATE ON SORA’S ….

SO PLEASE. BE A LOVE AND BEAR WITH US

FOR  A FEW MORE DAYS.

IM PRETTY SURE WE’LL BEHAVE

ONCE WE REACH OUR GOAL.

AND BE BACK ON OUR REGULAR

POSTING ROUTINE .

MUCH LOVE. DC/FD/FDDs

Guest aomesamael

shymaldita28 said: kaiskloset said: seriously! these two have totally crazzzzzzzzzzy schedules!teukie @ airport forJakartaSMtown A3TsYQ0CMAIZSf6.jpg
OMG he looks very, very, very manly, sexy and mature with this smile.Seriously what happend  with him??? Maybe be in love is the reason, yes I heard so many times the rumor that when someone was in love you look better for the others, love give you some kind of bright, and sexiness I don't know how explain but it's true just look how Sora has changed since she is beside TeukieShe looks more and more beautiful, and gives off an aura shines on its own as the star that she is. 
and Sora's in Centerpole fansigning  2012-09-21-16-17-38_deco-11.jpg?w=700&h=
aiiigooo. so busy princess! did you say bye bye to teukie before his indonesian trip? kekekeke

Guest aomesamael

kaiskloset said:
dear SOOMPI 

WE KNOW IT’S DIFFICULT FOR YOU TECHIE PIPS OUT THERE.

WITH US SPAZZING AROUND FOR THE PAST DAYS

TRYING TO REACH 1000 PAGES

BEFORE OUR TEUKSO ANNIVERSARY.

BUT IT’S KINDA HARD FOR US TOO.

WITH TEUKIE’S LOOMING ENLISTMENT

AND NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE DAILY

UPDATE ON SORA’S ….

SO PLEASE. BE A LOVE AND BEAR WITH US

FOR  A FEW MORE DAYS.

IM PRETTY SURE WE’LL BEHAVE

ONCE WE REACH OUR GOAL.

AND BE BACK ON OUR REGULAR

POSTING ROUTINE .

MUCH LOVE. DC/FD/FDDs

<?xml:namespace prefix = o /> 

Guest yencheng

felicity04 said:

Huey said:

I just downloaded "Weekly Idol Super Junior part 2" and suddenly find Leeteuk wearing pants in pink ...

Is this underwear Sora given as a birthday gift???

Are my eyes wrong?

Another confirmation please ...

Time at start when playing the ball and as he tumbled.

You can see him until he finished playing. Start at 3:10...

@Huey can you share the link with subs please? ^_^ tnx  :D

here is the link...

Part 1 dan Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_ekXR-zEJM&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCM_IgoMrjs&feature=plcp

hope you enjoy it ...

Hi watched the part 2, notice the shoes of eunhyuk are the same as sora's.

OMG!!!  I almost had a nose-bleed!!  While I was at work, you FDs started going to Malonowa Land!! 

What happened?  I was at lunch when I opened soompi from my mobile and what did I see?  a barrage of half-naked Park JungSoo - parading in front of you all!!

Yayyy!!! Why are you doing this, LeeTeuk-ssi!!  Didn't your dear 'other half' already complained about you showing your abs to everyone! 

And you FDs - just because I said it is okay to put some spice in our posts or conversations, looks like you put so much chili instead!  And what surprised me most is most of you have become more than CIAs -

@lazyme2day - you've got good peeking eyes there!  where you really trying to look at the brand of the underwear?  you know that's how far we go, right?

@shymaldita - you surprised me with your imagination on why Teuk's pants was on the couch and the crampled bed when WooJung visited Dimple House.  NOw it just don on me - they both rushed to their bedroom when WooJung couple entered!  Other than they didn't want anyboy in their bedroom - they didn't want anybody to see their bed! why?  because their bed is on the floor and didn't have a box.  You FDs' minds are getting dusty also like we pervjummas!

GOOD JOB, EVERYONE!  And let us all take soompi for acting up - we keep adding pages because of double-posting! 

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: transparent; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; "111222 Shishimtapa - Kang Sora called inoniongringpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifSubscribe 123 videos pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
this is an old video actually. If I am not mistaken in the first page of this thread there's a link for the english sub, but I can not found it in normal search at youtube.The one that I want to share for u guys, that outside the WGM, since the beginning, PJS and Sora always contact each other. take attention start 0:15 when Shindong greet Sora and then asked her why she was still wake up that time (I asume the it was a midnight radio show). And then Sora answered that she just attending her cousin birthday party and now she's on the way home. When Sora answered the question, all of the audience were surprised and said ah... But our PJS only smile and didn't look surprised at all hearing the answer. It's mean they are talking each other before the show, so PJS knew where Sora is that time, he even knew that Sora has a busy schedule for the day after because she had a morning shooting schedule.. What a sweet couple since the beginning right???? OMO, I miss them alot....