[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest LuCyJuNg

@janpyo.. YES, i agree totally with you! she can be anything she want to be.. and that's why im proud of her.. i will be a forever fan of Kang Sora..ohh her best accesory during the BIFF?? PJS?? wah! yes, yes! perfect! i agree with you... let's be delusional...
@kaiskloset nice fanart!! where did you find it??
@sqd66.. hahaha Vsign from LT and bro-in law Hyukjae.. nice! it's been a while since he make a Vsign publicly..
@dee15 woah! pink undies?? cute! well i'm quite sure he uses those underwear everyday..^__^
just random comments from the last page... keep it up guys! 

Huey said:

I just downloaded "Weekly Idol Super Junior part 2" and suddenly find Leeteuk wearing pants in pink ...

Is this underwear Sora given as a birthday gift???

Are my eyes wrong?

Another confirmation please ...

Time at start when playing the ball and as he tumbled.

You can see him until he finished playing. Start at 3:10...

@Huey can you share the link with subs please? ^_^ tnx  :D

Maybe tomorrow because I'm not in front of my comp...

And the link was bookmark at my office computer...

Hehehhehehe

Guest echalovable

dee15 said:

Huey

said: [size=7]

I just downloaded "Weekly Idol Super Junior part 2" and suddenly find Leeteuk wearing pants in pink ...
Is this
underwear Sora given as a birthday gift???
Are my eyes wrong?
Another
confirmation please ...

[/size]

Our Sora did not tweet since yesterday and no news yet on her or her camp's reaction to Teukie's confirmed date of enlistment... 
hmmm so it seems we have to focus on news and fan reaction on Leeteuk instead.... Elf from all over gathered their fandom's strength via twitter and tumblr since last night to show support, love, tributes and  thoughts to their leader-nim teukie whose army enlistment was confirmed. After receiving a basic military training for 5 weeks at 306 replacement depot in Uijeongbu, he will be serving in the military as an active-duty soldier for 21 months. From Oct 30, 2012 -  July 29, 2014. 

here are some of the most touching messages ive come accross...soo sweet. touching...loyal elf..
please allow me to post some.. (names with * are their tumblr page)

rolls-like-an-elfxotictumblr_mawkwrkBWh1r5weyjo1_500.jpg

A Good Person like you, A Warm Heart like yours, No Other. ♥
Pls smile my Leader.
Don’t say GoodBye, Say see you Again…

--------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

*rainydaysandsunnyonestoo

LeeTeuk announced his enlistment date: October 30th.

I wasn’t upset when I was reading the article… but now I’m pretty much crying like someone just ran over my dog or something.

-----

*mastaebation

gonna cry like a baby on oct 30

------------------------------------------------

*rainbowdrusyOctober 30th.... Please never come.
------------------------------*paigelikeskorea

I feel kind of sad now. 

I go on the Super Junior tag and everyone is posting about Leeteuk’s army enlistment day.

I really hope he stays healthy and safe because I love Leeteuk to death, and wouldn’t want anything to hurt him.

But I support his army enlistment because it is for his country, and doing something for your country must fill you with pride.

I’ll miss you Leeteuk.

-------------------------

*fatasspumpkin

leadernim will enlist on october 30? help. wake me up when october ends. my heart cannot handle. :(

------------------------------

*suju15starktumblr_maw9hnRopy1r7j150o1_500.jpg

October 30th 2012, Leeteuk will enter the Army, a day where thousands of ELFs around the world will unite, bidding him goodbye for 21 months. But it will be a goodbye that will last only a short 21 months, as time will go past with a blink of an eye, & he will return back a stronger man. Until then ELF’s around the world will be giving you, Leeteuk, endless amounts of love & support. We will never forget your determination & will power to always continue, & your bright smile that never seems to disappear. Good luck, stay healthy & stay strong.

----------------------------------------------

*sluttyjongin

but more than anything

nothing compares to the feeling of knowing that the leader

the man who kept our boys going and provided them with guidance, support and love… is leaving to the army

in five days.

always an ELF.

always there for the 15.

always waiting for you, leeteuk.

be safe, beautiful boy. we’ll miss you. <3

-------------------------

*dilya-elf

So, Leeteuk...

October 30th 2012….oyr main date in this year. 

Leeteuk going to the army.

to be honest i’m kinda happy for him

he’ll return as a real man.

he is the only one leader for us and for Super Junior.

We’ll wait for him, no matter what.

----------------------------------------------------

[color=#a8b1ba]*[/color]

koofincat

30th October

The day I lock myself in my room and cry and cry and cry and cry.

inline_photo.png?2

Just leave me alone that day…..

-----

THIS ONE REALLY CRACK ME UP... OFF THE FLOOR LOL!------*annyeongsapphireblue

My ultimate bias is going, but I'm not even sad? I mean, it's only two years. Why are people acting like he's going to die in a month?

------

*mysilentmemory

it hurt’s .. when i read the Fanaccount how ryeowook said that leeteuk cried so hard and he’s still crying at home right now..

-we should send his sister to the army instead  TT TT kyu’s made a good point .

---------------------------------------

*sweetariestumblr_mawhydqo3Q1r82m4vo1_250.giftumblr_mawhydqo3Q1r82m4vo2_250.giftumblr_mawhydqo3Q1r82m4vo3_250.giftumblr_mawhydqo3Q1r82m4vo4_250.gif

Guest LuCyJuNg

HEY GUYS!
ANOTHER PROJECT FOR OUR DC COUPLE!I HOPE YOU WILL JOIN!
FOR THOSE WHO DOESN'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN TWITTER, PLS MAKE ONE.. PLEASE..AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE, I HOPE WE WILL JOIN ARE HANDS TO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE..
PROJECT: TRENDING #TEUKSORA1YEAR
http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/notice-teuksora-1st-anniversary-project-trending-twitter-on-september30th-2012/

LuCyJuNg

said:

@janpyo.. YES, i agree totally with you! she can be anything she want to be.. and that's why im proud of her.. i will be a forever fan of Kang Sora..ohh her best accesory during the BIFF?? PJS?? wah! yes, yes! perfect! i agree with you... let's be delusional...
@kaiskloset nice fanart!! where did you find it??
@sqd66.. hahaha Vsign from LT and bro-in law Hyukjae.. nice! it's been a while since he make a Vsign publicly..
@dee15 woah! pink undies?? cute! well i'm quite sure he uses those underwear everyday..^__^
just random comments from the last page... keep it up guys! 

dee15 said:

Huey said:

Is this underwear Sora given as a birthday gift???

Are my eyes wrong?

Another confirmation please ...

Ya, I saw it also.. and I think that's the one that Sora gave him in his birthday.. U know lately PJS seems loved to use pink underwear. I saw it couple of time...

see the pink underwear under the towel????  ;)

another pink underwear... ;)

OMO... i'm innocent... i'm inocent . BUT when i see this forum i smiling in underwear topic.I say it to my mom and her reaction " oh.. my daughter now talking about undearwear" she smirk..

:D

Omo....

Omo....

I cant stop smile..........

Huaaaa.....

Tonight. We can call " underware pink talk"...

Hahhahahahahaha

Mission : find pink underware

lazyme2day said:

Hello Fellow FDs!!!

It's been a long while since I logged in. Came back from my vacation a week ago and brought back a flu with me.

Anyways, I would like to congratulate those who organized and participated in the Rice Wreath project. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to participate due to my busy work. However, I will try to participate in the future.

:-h  to @k_craze, @lennycsn, @witeku and to all other FDs!!! Also, welcome to all new FDs here in this forum and hope you all enjoy the big family here.

@k_craze: Wow! You're trying to reach 1000 pages by 30 of September? That's like in a week's time. LOL! I will try to post more often during this week to try to help out. My gosh, last time we were trying to reach how many pages?

Even though there is no more DC on Saturdays, but my cheeks still ascend knowing they are highly and likely together already. (Nevermind FDD anymore, reading most posts here is already enough proof. I mean, I believed they were together already a few months back, but nowadays, both Teukie and Sora-ssi are giving us lots of clues and hints.)

Anyways, it is very late here and I should be sleeping already since I'm still a bit sick and still need to attend work tomorrow (naughtyme2day to stay up so late).

B-)  Hmmm...It wouldn't be nice if I just came here to post a "Hello" message now would it? Well, I guess I have to leave you FDs with another FMV below then.  Hope you all would enjoy it! (Please forgive me as I'm sick while I worked on it :P ).

Will come back soon!! Take Care FDs!!! FIGHTING!!!

lazyme2day

As much as i would like to contribute more tonight, mom's doing a teukie-aegyo kekeke and wanting a 
mommy-and-me time.....
so off we go my dear FD sisters.... be back after  giving some  mommy- Love ♡.
but before i go, wanna post this pic of Teukie and suju's maknae Kyuyun. awwwww so selfless. cant help but smile just by looking at him taking care of his dongsaengs. and to top it all , he really is a child at heart.
tumblr_maut8j6nnQ1rrxpyto1_500.jpg
pics via  korekolikebrar/tumblr

Guest luvkdramas

@kaiskloset and @LhejThank you. I tried sending a message to the moderators, I hope I was able to send it.  It seems nothings going right eversince this morning for me.......I kinda feel guilty because I'm not using my own username but my aunt's that's why I feel guilty don't want to get her into trouble. I'll get into trouble if I use my my own username (my mom kinda banned me from using internet, my fault really wasn't doing good in school lately)..........my aunt loves DC too, sometimes we watch it together, I discuss some of the posts here with her but shes's kinda busy to join this forum studying for her boards.......I'm blabbing again......

FDs you are all daebak!  keep on going, even tho' sad news about our groom leaving is creeping around.

anyway, talking about his undies, the pink one from Sora, has anyone noticed the black one (there were 2, right?)  When they were putting up the awning of the camper, I think it showed he was wearing the black one.  I don't know how to capture a scene so maybe one of our technie FDs can do that one for me, please!!!

So that you don't double or triple post, click on POST just ONCE then wait; if you click on POST several times, then you'll show multiple posts of the same thing.

LET'S DO THIS ..  ;)
class="post-title" style="line-height: 27px; border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 22px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Myriad Pro', Tahoma, sans-serif; text-decoration: underline; font-size: 27px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); "[NOTICE] TeukSora 1st Anniversary Project – Trending Twitter on September,30th 2012

Hi all Dimple Couple Lovers International, Fighting Dimples, TeukSora Lovers Worldwide, ELF, AngelTeuk, and Kang Sora fans ^___^…(so many fans Teuk & Sora right ^^?)

We’d like to invite you all to join us for TeukSora 1st Anniversary twitter party ^^! We already success to make a Rice Wreath Project on September, 19th..so let’s make this real too guys~ :) !

You can participate this project on September, 30th 2012 by:

CHANGING YOUR TWITTER AVATAR AND NAME

1. Change your twitter avatar with this picture :

ava560x560fixed.png?w=645please change as soon as possible before Sept, 29th.

this awesome avatar picture edited by an awesome FD ^^ : @xianxian90

2. Change your twitter name (not your @name, but your display name) to TeukSora 1st Anniv

Click Setting >> Profile >> Name (change to TeukSora 1st Anniv)

so your display twitter will be like this :

1st.jpg?w=645

3. Let’s join with all of TeukSora fans over the world to trend :

#TeukSora1year  at 11PM KST on September 30th. (Our trending –> #TeukSora1year + a message)

TRENDING DETAILS:

1. UNLOCK your account before you start tweeting! If your account is set to private, the hashtag will NOT count or show up. Publicize your account for one day, and after you can set it back to private.

2. Only ONE hashtag (#TeukSora1year) per tweet! Any more than that and it’s spam which means twitter willnot count it (or may even blacklist the tweet so it can’t trend). Also, it’s annoying >__<.

3. A tweet MUST CONTAIN A MESSAGE. Anything with only a hashtag is considered spam, as well.

4. Also, write your OWN message. Do not just retweet the whole “quote” from others

Good tweets:

• Happy Anniversary! All the best #TeukSora1year
  • #TeukSora1year TeukSora f5rever 
  • @Dimple_Couple I miss Leeteuk and Sora #TeukSora1year
  • Agree, let’s do it ^^! RT: @Dimple_Couple Let’s trend  #TeukSora1year

Bad tweets:

• #TeukSora1year
  • #TeukSora1year #TeukSora1year
  • #TeukSora1year #TeukSora1year HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
  • RT: @Dimple_Couple Let’s trend  #TeukSora1year

4. Do NOT tweet beforehand! Don’t start the hashtag the night before. To trend, the hashtag must be kind of like a sudden avalanche within a relatively small amount of time (like over an hour). So make sure to start at 11PM KST as specified!

5. It’s not the number of tweets, it’s the number of people tweeting. You do not need to write a bazillion messages. We just need a bazillion people to write one message each. :)

TREND ZONE AND TIME (Please ask us if your country not mention here ^^)

TRENDING TIME : SEPTEMBER 30th at 11PM KST.

a.jpg?w=645b.jpg?w=645c.jpg?w=645

Thank you so much and please spread this party invitations \(^____^)/!!

cr: VinniE @ http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/

viyra said:

FDs you are all daebak!  keep on going, even tho' sad new about our groom leaving is creeping around.

anyway, talking about his undies, the pink one from Sora, has anyone noticed the black one (there were 2, right?)  When they were putting up the awning of the camper, I think it showed he was wearing the black one.  I don't know how to capture a scene so maybe one of our technie FDs can do that one for me, please!!!

@dee15, that's a perjumma (or pervjumma? :D)  moment right there. :))
@pinnavinna, @malonwa, I can still join that club right? :D
Re: the latest twitter trending project.. I'm not sure I can join because it's going to be 12mn here in our country and that's on a Monday.. Work day.. :(( The earliest I can tweet is maybe 5:00am (4:00am KST).. but I'll still try my best to join of course.. :)
@xianlie90, awesome avatar! :D

Guest VenyLoveDC

contribute.. contribute... :D i'm gonna answer @pinnavinna question 
Q : which one first. know we got married or leeteuk & sora couple?A : sora first , i know sora when i watch DH2.. sora left a deep impression for me.. 
Q : how do you know we got married/ lee teuk & sora couple for the first time? (depend on the answer of the first question)A : watching DH2 i found her & jb a cute couple (not anymore now!) hehe..  then  i search about them on youtube and google.. and there's an article about "leeteuk comfort crying kang sora "(epi 21 when sora cries) yepp!! i know about them when the strikes period in february , back then i dun even know who leeteuk is cause i dun really into k idol , so i search on google about 'kang sora & leeteuk" and f that's the 1st time i know that he is a suju leader and know they're being paired on WGM :) Q : after knowing about lee teuk & sora couple, what did you do?A : search all their video i can find on youtube , all news on google ,  then i found kshownow website & watch all their epi in 4 days and have panda eyes while at work.. (:| :D
Q : what is your first impression about first WGM lee teuk & sora couple episodes you watched?actually the first epi i watch is christmas special epi  , although there r 2 more couples but DC is really outstanding.. i can't stop smiling watching their cuteness n shyness.. ;)
Q : what is the turning point, that makes you become lee teuk & kang sora couple viewer?the first meeting... sora's shaking leg , leeteuk blushing face , their nervousness , leeteuk glances , they can't even look at each other eyes properly and when they did that's when their love begin.. I so love love it... fangirling.... 8-}
Q : When did you find that you become Dimple Couple Lover/ shipper?Right from the 1st time i watch them.. hahaha... 
Q : How did you found this thread? i found a fanfic of @mywebfoot first in fb , then i found out about this thread... i feel so lucky to found this thread , the place where all the people have the same thought n feeling like me.. :-*

Q : your life/ daily lives post dimple-couple-shipping?my daily routine is to check their news on twitter , fb n soompi..  i'm being a lurker on this thread everyday , especially when the strikes period.. all FD's post here really Help me through the hard time when i can't see them on screen... >:D< big hug to all of u... 

GO!! GO!!! GO!! 1000 PAGES.... HWAITING!!!! ;)