[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

gdara123 said:

I just read @hanyi twitter and I felt that I made her so sad when she saw my post.. I guess I have to keep everything to myself and just simply do the lurking.

For all the FD's who become upset with my comments. Sorry Ladies :(      My thoughts and my expression might have hurt this forum very badly.

Hope everyone here will understand. I know that you all love this forum so much that it able to bring out the best in you and with my butting here somehow negative vibes has came into you.

Wish everybody here happiness always ( I guess the big happiness I can give all of you is to stop my comments here )

I tried my best not to post but your thread was really something that makes me wanted to post. I don't know why but I guess your love to your DC is somehow bigger than the sky.

Guest LuCyJuNg

malonowa said: Wow! I'm so excited!

I sought some refuge from the blazing, afternoon sun in my air-conditioned study, when my presidential Malonowa Land telephone rang.
It was Sora!
Leeteuk told her that I was looking forward to meet with her, so she will be visiting me tomorrow!

Now how do you entertain a baby-princess?
Shall I do an Eglish style tea party spread? Or need I do something simpler, or more grand?

Please FDs, give me some input here.
How would you entertain our Baby Princess?

I defended the freedom of speech in this precious thread not to encourage war but promote mutual respect.  Apparently some visitors misunderstood and make use of my good intention to draw others' attention in a negative way.  This is sad.  As said before, I respect everyone's viewpoints doesn't mean I agree with everyone.  All are welcomed as long as they are not going to break any rules or offend others intentionally.  But obviously, our old "friend" always want to try to test our limits.  But sorry, I am not offended but feel sad for him/her. 

1.  As much as I don't like seeing so many shirtless Teuk in the quote section (FDs should remove the pics in your quote to save space and easy reading), I am equally offended to see a profile with a joker/devil which is really annoyed, threatening and uncomfortable.  But I am not going to request you to remove your head.  It's your life, you want to look gloomy no one can help.  Just like we want to see everything with love, no one can say anything.

2. On page one there is already clear rule saying all caps post is forbidden.  Just by this rule I can flag your previous post out.

3. Asians seldom have goodbye kiss with friends, at least not for Koreans as far as I understand.  Teukie is not a person who will give out goodbye kisses to his fellow colleagues to show brother/sister love.  If that's the case, he should give each Sistar members one when Hello Baby ended.  Did you find that proof?  I only know Teukie showed his care to his brothers/sisters by texting.  This was proved by Strong Heart, not just recent episode but a few old ones.  If you really need to know, I will list a few out just to make sure you know I am saying with evidence.  He also texted Kangin to show his care.  

4. Because of personal commitments, I still have not had the time to do all the translations of Sora's interviews recently, nor check with other FD's rough translations.  For this I apologize to fellow FDs who have not been able to read about these intereviews in English.  However, I have read the news in Korean myself.  None of the interviews quoted Sora (or Teukie) found their relationship a brother/sister one.  Don't mistake "oppa" in Korean as a simple "brother".  Though in English equivalent oppa = brother, oppa speaking from a Korean girl to a man without blood relationship is a form of intimate expression.  If you don't get it, see how Fighting Junior laughed at Teukie in ep. 2 when he addressed himself "oppa wished...".  Another proof was Teukie's reaction when Sora first called him oppa.  

5. I know it is difficult to convince you, just like it is difficult to convince us.  Why don't you just leave us alone and have fun with others?  Though I should not speak on behalf of others, I think most of us would rather fail our target than to need your negative contribution to the current 100 pages event.

Lastly, I appreciate @0timelost's comments on me.  Yes, I am rational but still believe Teukie and Sora is real because facts have proved that to me.  And with my pride I did all the translations with extremely care, especially in word choice.  I will specify areas which I don't know to avoid giving wrong understanding.  I am not sure if you could read Hangul or not.  If you are reading my translations, I must say that your interpretation of my translation has insulted my hard work.

Visitor, I need neither your reply nor feedback.  Just go somewhere and have fun.  If you still want to preach your views on Dimple Couple, open your own wordpress or whatsoever but don't pollute this forum.  We don't want to be members who flag posts the most.

[EDIT]

I just found that someone now interprets my twitter!  I am sad today but not because some nobody.  Don't take yourself too serious, visitor!  Who are you to speak my mind?

We all know how PJS struggling to kiss KS, I find this funny for a 30 yrs old ajjuhssi :)) :)) :))

LT: I...I don't know about this. :\">

KS: Do you think you can do it?   :)>-

LT: We have to do it, since it's the last move.  :-*

KS: Don't laugh   [-X

LT: Let's do it. Yes, you've done a lot of kiss scenes like this right?  =((

KS: (calm) I've done a lot more than you.  8-|

LT: I've never done one   ;;)

KS: Really? :-O

LT: Yeah... :-\"

KS: Not even at a performance?   /:)

LT: No, I've never done that before. [-X

KS: (gasp). Not even in a music video?  :-O

LT: No, I've never done that either.   O:-)

KS: Then how many times on your own? :-/

LT: speechless (O.O) X_X

KS: heheh!(got u again my Prince)"Sora thought"   L-)   :P   :P   :P

:))   :)   :))

HEHee! time is up.....byeeee for now,  :-h  GTG work again^^

Guest LuCyJuNg

RANDOM PICs..
this looks good as to their wedding dance? wont you agree?? PERFEC! you can see it in their eyes that they have feelings for each other.. i just love to stare at this pic.. missing them much! tumblr_m44zf4JkXY1qlbwojo1_500.gif

and this?? when i remember this episode, i have goosebumps all over!! this is a strong statement from Sora herself !tumblr_m3x38aAXI41qanumko1_500.jpg

Hello FD's..I woke up really late and opened this thread immediately and was amazed how many pages I have to read but bewildered when I found out why, some troll just happened to passed by and ruined the mood!!! I think it's all sorted now and I don't wanna bring back that 'horrendous' post. In a way i wanna thank her..because of her, we added loads of pages.. =))
the love of the Fighting Dimples to this couple is overwhelming that it made me love them even more..
Don't let other people ruined our fun..
FIGHTING!!!
*can't really post something inspirational since half of me is still asleep, so pardon me for my non-sense post...need to hit to the bathroom now.. :D

Dear sisters

I m supposed to be sleeping but my love for you all kept me on the thread.

Look at her last post, you will understand what sort of character she is, she is the type WHO CAN'T STAND THE HAPPINESS OF OTHERS, she always barged in whenever we are high in spirits, she even mocked at our project to reach 1000 pages for Teukso 1st Anniversary. And after she had riled most of us up, she will always said that SORRY THAT I UPSET YOU and GUESS I SHOULD GO BACK LURKING or like what she said "and with my butting here somehow negative vibes has come into you'. That is her real intention, putting negative vibes in you.

I can bet my last dollar that she will come again, PLEASE DO NOT LET HER AFFECT YOU AGAIN.

She is like her user pic A JOKER.

I hope she meant it, her posts doesn't offend me at all, but her user pic is like what @hanyi said making me feel uncomfortable.

@Hanyi. I believe in your translation cause you are always a very logical person so dun be offended by such. @malonwa @badettetalag, thanks I will make sure I get well so that I can contribute more tomorrow.....I swear I will make the 1000 pages a reality so that no one will mock at us. I love it when others mocked, it just riled up my fighting spirits. Cheers!!!!

Guest pinnavinna

LuCyJuNg

said: [color=#ff0000]

i have read some of the post about this but i can't help myself..

[/color][color=#ff0000]

i have a deep grudge on MBC as to why they didn't include this??..

[/color]

aiming for 1000.. this is great! Let's join our hands and be as one. To those who don't believe that LT&KS relationship is real let them be as long as we're here that would be enough support for our lovely couple. 'Good things come to those who wait', FD's let's wait for their official announcement. :)

"Only love lets us see normal things in an extraordinary way" (credit: coolnsmart.com) ~~ we are Fighting Dimples we see what is extraordinary w/ LT&KS from their ordinary interactions.

Guest pinnavinna

Irda said: dear FDs... i need a favour from all of u... i really craving for teukso chibi rite now... can anyone share some of the teukso chibi if u have one.... please...
i'm searching for it for a long time...  :(
thanks...