[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest robinblue91

@kaiaskloset & @badettetalag: Ommo! you two are amazing! laughing crazily! :D

*edit!*oh topped the page!hmm...i wish i wish:1) best for both teuk and sora for their future endeavors!2) Teuk oppa have a safe army service and come back as much much more great person! :D3) to see teukso interaction at BIFF! kekkeke!  

OPPSSSSSSSS. SOME UPDATE FROM TEUKIE'S TUMBLR .  
CONGRATULATIONS! are in order for our prince Leeteuk/Park Jungsoo.SBS gave him a plaque... aishhhhhhhhhhhhh. seriously! im clapping like a troll hehehehe

VIA fromsuju tumblrtumblr_may60tMtMU1rhu0pvo1_500.jpg

120926 Leeteuk Twitter Update:

SBS’s station head personally presented this appreciation plaque to me ..!! In 5 years of Star King, from a position in the corner, step by step I slowly walked to the front, from assistant MC to main MC..To me this is a programme that gave me many experiences and learning opportunities..Last week the last recording was finished…

- - - - - - - - - - -

My partners during this time, together with performers, audiences, guests who continously gave their best despite the long recording hours !! Our writers and PD-nim who are always very hardworking, all our staff, its being hard on you all…! The Star King amongst all the stars~~Star King!!! From now on, everyone please continute to give us all your love and support!

- - - - - - - - - -

Message on the plaque:

As the MC of Star King, [Leeteuk] always gave his best, hosting the programme with sincere passion, to let Star King to truely shine. Using the enthusiasm and tireless efforts of a person that is the center of the Hallyu Wave, Star King’s quality was raised and refined, giving a nation-wide audience much laughter and joy. The entire production team would like to express their sincere gratitue and thanks to you with a passionate and loving heart.

Credit: 嘟嘟@音悦Tai-SuperJunior饭团
To Eng Trans: fromsuju

@kaiskloset: baby,thanks for putting pics on my post again...pls bear with me.                                                                                                     @irda: really can't imagine myself kissing my brother like that haha!!!                                                                                                                      @robinblue: laughing crazily....think i need a complete psych test for being so delusional

Please don't take my words out of context if you read my post I said that they have friendship and what they thought of each other is like brother and sister. First they are not blood related so don't take it in a different way. Next it is just a farewell kiss between 2 friends which I said they are in a friendship situation where one or the other give support. If you think about Sora inetrview you will come to realize that they are good friends just like adam couple and kwanghee and sunhwa.Just look at those two they can have a kiss between them and skinship but they see themselves like brother and sister as well.

gdara123 said: I will not say that your observation between them are wrong, same way my observation also... I just see them as a version of adam couple and kwanghee/sunhwa. If you watch these 2 couples you can see that they can kiss and have skinship without a boyfriend/ girlfriend perception.

I will not say that your observation between them are wrong, same way my observation also... I just see them as a version of adam couple and kwanghee/sunhwa. If you watch these 2 couples you can see that they can kiss and have skinship without a boyfriend/ girlfriend perception.

An Interview with Kang Sora : I want to Become a Happier Person

She didn't mention about WGM but I saw a glimpse of sadness on this part :

Kang So Ra also revealed her ultimate goal is to become happier. Her comment came rather surprising so we asked “You are not happy now?” Kang So Ra hesitated and thought about it, then calmly replied, "I'm trying to become a happier person, we won't be happy all the time, I am I am just in the process of approaching the happiness.”

Here's the link of her interview in English: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/an-interview-with-kang-so-ra-i-want-044300611.html

Dearest sisters,

What happened here? I was on a two days hiatus nursing my flu and came back only to read something unpleasant on the last page! I even got a FRIGHT to see an unpleasant and scary user pic on our beloved Teukso forum, it just tell us what sort of person the user is, a stalker!

Why is it when we are rolling on happiness, someone must barge in,cause theycrust can't stand people's happiness. My stand is clear, this person can come in and tried to stir us for a fight but dun give them the pleasure. anyway, Finally watched Hello Baby on the part that @lallinachan mentioned.

I love the guest on the show who said "why are you giving out rings like that Teuk,it should only be for special girls" and YES! I am going to love Hyorin to bits for letting us know that Lee Teuk has butterflies when he is going to meet her and she continued to say "you know you care a lot about her"

my husband will be extra worried if my guy friends have butterflies whenever they come and see me and even more worried if they care about me a lot!

Hubby, you see u need not worry too much, someone here said those were just acts of friendship :D

Sisters, Iam going to hit the bed nursing my flu, I hope to see a more Teukso loving environment tomorrow. Haven't back read, I wonder what @viyra or @janpyo will have to say.

Psst.... Thanks for your note, we will be reaching 1000 pages soon.

Guest yencheng

M

badettetalag said:

@kaiskloset: baby,thanks for putting pics on my post again...pls bear with me.                                                                                                     @irda: really can't imagine myself kissing my brother like that haha!!!                                                                                                                      @robinblue: laughing crazily....think i need a complete psych test for being so delusional

Oh, im so glad someone posted what's on my mind.  

Me too

Guest malonowa

k_craze said: Dearest sisters,

What happened here? I was on a two days hiatus nursing my flu and came back only to read something unpleasant on the last page! I even got a FRIGHT to see an unpleasant and scary user pic on our beloved Teukso forum, it just tell us what sort of person the user is, a stalker!

Why is it when we are rolling on happiness, someone must barge in,cause theycrust can't stand people's happiness. My stand is clear, this person can come in and tried to stir us for a fight but dun give them the pleasure. anyway, Finally watched Hello Baby on the part that @lallinachan mentioned.

I love the guest on the show who said "why are you giving out rings like that Teuk,it should only be for special girls" and YES! I am going to love Hyorin to bits for letting us know that Lee Teuk has butterflies when he is going to meet her and she continued to say "you know you care a lot about her"

my husband will be extra worried if my guy friends have butterflies whenever they come and see me and even more worried if they care about me a lot!

Hubby, you see u need not worry too much, someone here said those were just acts of friendship :D

Sisters, Iam going to hit the bed nursing my flu, I hope to see a more Teukso loving environment tomorrow. Haven't back read, I wonder what @viyra or @janpyo will have to say.

Psst.... Thanks for your note, we will be reaching 1000 pages soon.

Guest iamahlyzza

i really love this HOME because in here we find happiness that only DC couple brings..people who don't understand us may call us delusional..but i am earnestly asking these people to give us RESPECT for we have done nothing wrong to hurt others..we're just here to be happy even for the small crazy things..like being a perjumma..hahahah!i believe that we are here to express our thoughts about these couple and to gain more information for us to satisfy our cravings of DC..we're here to have fun and show love..and i firmly believe there's nothing wrong with that..
in a world full of problems..i'm just thankful that there's a place like DC kingdom where i can visit to for me to have a taste of HAPPINESS 
peace y'all!!  :)>-