[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest aomesamael

Reading the latest post about the tweets of this last days I realize  the fact that something happened in my mind since i saw DC. I´m already thought that I have Teuksora adiction, i don't know why but i also saw all this tweets while i was in my job, and suddenly appear an smile in my face  when even i can't  understand korean but in my mind had  the delusional thought that all this words had  sense for both of them.
I feel so happy for the hints, facts and so many things that DC fans see between lines looking for clues that confirm ours suspects about his real relationship, not his onscreen relationship.

And also enjoy all the facts and things that all of us can discusse in this forum about DC with total freedom to show ours deepest feeling for this couple.
I'm feel so glad for found this forum, because when began reading all the comments, inmediately feel the happiness for found a place where i can stay comfortable talking about the same topic a tv show who lets  leave the reality for a while.
I don't have my clear thoughts in this moment, i feel tired so  i hope that  can understand my feelings for this forum.

Guest mywebfoot

@k_craze @viyra this is getting out of hand! 
[edit] argh spoilers not working. Sorry guys strike that. DM me if you want a sanitized version of the ribbon thing. I'm going to leave this conversation behind now, before I get accused of hijacking the forum. :P

Guest mywebfoot

@k_craze Thank you. Just that, thank you. The author's note. *sigh* gotta deal with the end of WGM DC. @Hanyissi in twitter just labelled it 'DC's Graduation Day' which I really like, so I'm going to keep thinking of it that way. 
Re whether they are hot together? Totally. Sora is young, inexperienced in the physical sense, but she strikes me also as someone honest, sensual and completely accepting of her sexual self. Teuk is ... Teuk. He's 30 y.o. and most definitely experienced and... he can be quite the hound dog (wolf). And I say this as a fan! LOL. Luckily, it's balanced with his gentlemanly ways, so I think he'll treat her with respect. Add love to the mix, and you can see why I am so inspired to write their love scenes. 
Re: Twins. LOL. We wish that on them because they themselves said so, but honestly, one baby at a time is plenty!!!!

[Dimple Couple 1st year anniversary - Rice Wreaths Project] Updates the helper of few countries include,taiwan,hongkong ,usa,indonesia,singapore.if anyone are interest ,can contact us.

According to the website of Dreame, 20kg of rice wreath worths USD 55. We hope to donate 500kgof rice, which will cost about USD 1321. All the donors’ names and countries will be displayed on thecarboard.

The maximum quantity each individual fan can donate will be 1 pack of 20kg of rice, which cost USD55

(We will considering the special request of quantity)Or you may invite your friends to pool the donation of 1 pack.

(Please note that the abovementioned USD55/20kg has not include paypal or bank surcharges)Deadline for donation: 11:59pm (KST) on 15th September 2012(But the deadline may be adjusted, depends on exact date of Lee Teuk’s enlistment)

A) Our Paypal account for collecting the donation of the rice wreaths is peishi0408@gmail.com(Please send e-mail to teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com with “your name, amount, country name & capturethe receipt” after you have transferred the donation to us)

B) We now announce the details of the contact persons of individual participating countries for fanswho do not have paypal accounts / credit card.

Fans may then contact these helpers for the submission of donation.

1) Hong Kong & China – Hele, twitter: @HeleChui , QQ: 917672050

e-mail: helechuihehehe@hotmail.com

2) Indonesia – Natali, twitter: @KSora_IFC

e-mail: fightingdimplee@yahoo.co.id

3) Malaysia – Peishi, twitter: @peishi0408

e-mail: teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com

4) Singapore – Mieru, twitter: @33ru_mieru

e-mail: fightingdimples@gmail.com

5) Taiwan – DaDa, e-mail: dada0122@hotmail.com

60:USA-Dorothy , email : dorothy.advincula@gmail.com

(Please send e-mail to teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com with “your name, amount, country name & capture

the receipt” after you have transferred the donation to us)

Hello to all my fellow FDs ( to name a few: @k_craze, @witeku, @lennycsn and @viyra), sorry I haven't been posting or even worst not lurking much due to busy and heavy workload at work. So I have a lot to backread.

I'm actually not that sad that our DC is ending their WGM filming since I think they have showed and proved enough to me that they are together. As a DC fan, I know we would love to see how their entire love journey would be like via on screen for us to witness, but (IMO) at the same time I don't want to be selfish and I want to respect them by giving the two lovebirds their privacy. Lol. I mean, it would seem wierd, they might think I'm a stalker. LOL. Am I even making sense here? I think I'm losing it. What have those two done to me??

Lol, like one of our FDs said, blame the two for the shorten airtime on wgm. They or should I say Teuk has been unconsciously spilling the beans in front of the cameras. LOL. Well that to me is just unknowingly telling us that they're NOT REEL BUT REAL!!! Am I being delusional?

Well, I guess all I can do now is just wait for Boyfriend-Teuk and Girlfriend-Sora's announcement. ;)

Stay positive to all FDs and be happy for the two!! FIGHTING!!!!!

Guest malonowa

I have to agree with @lazyme2day that I'm happy that Teuk and Sora can continue without the cameras recording their every move. 
I will wave them off with a smile and wish them luck for their future together as a real couple.

What I won't be able to give up is all of the Fighting Dimples here.
I have not been here long, so I wouldn't say we are friends yet, though I hope that we can be on day. (FD Buddies :P)

- You guys gave me laughs and brightened my days.
- You are accepting and kind.
- You fed my delusions. (Which we all know are really not delusions at all :P)
- Your posts occupied my drab days.
- You provided amazing gifs and pictures, cartoons and fanfix.

So loooooong after the end of DCs WGM episodes I will still be here spazzing with you all.

PS.
Excuse the mushiness today, just kinda got into that mood.

mywebfoot said: @k_craze Thank you. Just that, thank you. The author's note. *sigh* gotta deal with the end of WGM DC. @Hanyissi in twitter just labelled it 'DC's Graduation Day' which I really like, so I'm going to keep thinking of it that way. 
Re whether they are hot together? Totally. Sora is young, inexperienced in the physical sense, but she strikes me also as someone honest, sensual and completely accepting of her sexual self. Teuk is ... Teuk. He's 30 y.o. and most definitely experienced and... he can be quite the hound dog (wolf). And I say this as a fan! LOL. Luckily, it's balanced with his gentlemanly ways, so I think he'll treat her with respect. Add love to the mix, and you can see why I am so inspired to write their love scenes. 
Re: Twins. LOL. We wish that on them because they themselves said so, but honestly, one baby at a time is plenty!!!!

Guest meikatoLiz

Hello FDsIts such a honor to discover, love and support DC,Its such a pleasure to know you all,I don't believe in 'coincidence', but I do believe everything happen is been 'fate'..
Its been fated, 4 years ago I run to my brother thumb drive and I found Super Junior song,Its been fated, because Super Junior song I know Teuk sobang and fellow members,Its been fated, because of Super Junior Shindong I go watch Dr. Champ Drama,Its been fated, because I watch Dr. Champ I got irritated with Yoo-ri character,Its been fated, because of irritated towards Yoo-ri character I know Kang Sora,Its been fated that when Teuk sobang cast in WGM his wife is Kang Sora,Its been fated, because of my love to DC I know you all..
We don't really realize sometime the flow of events is a chain of fate that connect us with others,Almost one year walking together the journey of fate with DC and you all,my life full with happiness and joys,This sweet chain of fate will never break F.5.R.E.V.E.R until death do us apart.
Just like how fate makes me found and know Teuk, Sora and FDs,and make Teuk and Sora being 'husband & wife' in WGM,I wish, once again fate make Teuk & Sora being 'husband & wife' in real world.
The ending of WGM is the beginning of real journey of their love,keep faith and don't lose hope until the end,because there is always 'and'.....

*sorry for long and ridiculous post 

After 1 day of absence in twitterland of Leader Leeteuk ...he tweeted this @special1004: I’m appearing in Gag Tonight, today~^^ Starking’s Lee Yeong Jun PD nim went over to that side. So I’m also giving a little help~^^I should do well...

I guess our Romanteuk is happy again no more sentimental tweets since Sora is back... He is back as Leader Teuk who always promote his shows on twitter..Somehow I find it strange again that he should have tweeted that they are going to gangnam to be the ambassador on the day Sora is arriving from LA, instead he became sentimental Romanteuk for 1 day and today tweets shows that Leader LT is back ..Can't help to be delusional but I guess he is energize to promote again their shows, after meeting Sora... Any updates from Sora??

Before I go to bed.. I need to share what is on my mind or else I will end up not sleeping for 43 hours straight which is not normal for a person but I guess normal for a DC Lover ...( Otoke DC are totally in my mind can't help this addiction to them )

Twitter Updates ( We all know that US is a little bit late... Meaning if Sora tweeted on august 25...LT tweeter time is AUG 26 in korea ...so I tried to spazz 1 day ahead for LT against Sora tweets but still it is on same timeframe)

AUG 25 @reveramess, San Francisco I arrived safely..the weather is full sunny. Today in the evening is the premier of Merida that I dubbed..

AUG 26 @ special1004,E.L.F Japan!! Really wanted to meet you. See you again!!!J-ELF I wanted to see. It was nice seeing you. ELF is the cutest ^^ Be well~

@special1004, China ELF who have given us so much!! Thank you and I love you!!! The happinese and love that we shared today.. In 2 years time, I will return it even more!! xie xie (thank you) !!!

I guess both decided to use places..Sora informing that she arrived safely and her schedule on that night ( for whom? )..While LT used for ELF  which we know that Sora is also and Angel Elf of him.. See you again!!! Be well.. thank you and i love you.. ( I'm just wondering why he tweeted 2 places in 1 time japan and china and those words has double meaning it is up to the reader to interpret it.. Isn't japan message a little bit late since you are in china right?? )

AUG 31 @ reveramess,Last day in San Francisco...now heading to LA go go.. ( I guess someone is in a hurry to finish her commitment since she uses go go which associates to fast fast... i GUESS SOMEONE IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FINISH FAST YOUR COMMITMENT IN AMERICA)

SEPT 01 @special1004

so its like that.. ( see the gap between this word and the next sentence he written, seems like he was answering Sora's tweet that she is heading to LA  and his answer so it's like that ...if you looked on his next sentence it does not connect that much and placing it as first written word really looks a reply for me. )

i came to the restaurant(,) intending to eat(.) I came alone with manager-hyung~looked around the surroundings and all the customers are women..I instantly became embarassedㅋㅋㅋ

SEPT 4@ special1004,“The toys I loved the most and my great-grandmother I loved the most. Isn’t he really handsome. I’m missing my people nowadays. Is fall/ autumn coming?”

SEPT 4 @reveramess I have returned to korea and found out that fall/autumn has come. I have to work hard again.

On the same day early of Sept 4 LT is asking if fall is coming and our Sora tweeted at 12 noon her answer was that autumn has come..totally coincidence ???

Sorry for the long post... I guess time for me to sleep to end my delusional state need a recharge for tomorrow...Goodnight beautiful people :)

309.jpg131.jpgdisney.jpg

OMO her clothes she brougt in US always has white motiff..I wonder what she was thinking while packing her things. From her airport attire long stripe white and black blouse and white shorts..still when you see her pictures in US white still prevails.. Do you got your oppa's favorite color??or you want to show him that his favorite color is in your luggage.. Sora did the V sign not because he likes the guy but it looks like more of a peace sign for LT..just look on the finger spread she does super wide V..

Guest aomesamael

oh no  1 hour ago  saw in twitter that other couple replace DC in WGM, and maybe begin september 15 .

omg this is sad, but maybe all of us had this felling, that this can happen suddenly. only two wekeends of DC

Hello, DC shippers! I hope it's not too late for me to join this DC Family! I was introduced to Teukie when I started watching Strong Heart Season 1 because of LSG! Whoever said that you can only have one big crush, when there are so many of them, Korean Actors, and Idols! ;)) Anyway, it was also through SH that I started liking the very talented and charismatic SuJu boys! When I learned that Teukie will be joining WGM Season 3, I was kind of hesitant, because, I've only loved JoongBo! I may have been four years late in shipping them, but I strongly believe that they are real-life couples! Like the JoongBo shippers ahead of me, I patiently await the day that they will announce their union! <3

In TeukSo's case-- since I've watched their first episode in a timely manner; I can safely say that I have been smitten by their charm, hook, line and sinker! It's just like going back to meeting your first love for the very first time again! Oh, the joy TeukSo brings to me! I've watched all their episodes from beginning to the most recent; but it still won't satisfy my love for them! So this is what they call an addiction! The kind of addiction where you can only be HIGH with feelings of young love and sweet anticipation... then I don't want any rehabilitation! I'll forever be addicted to them!

What I love the most in this thread, is the bond among DC shippers! May it be true-blue ELFs or plain TeukSo lovers, one can't really tell because Teukie, without even knowing it, has got everyone together to unite! Isn't he the most powerful leader ever?! I just love him dearly! Sora is no less a sweet charmer herself! The more you watch her, the more you want to make it real for her and her Prince! And I can go on and on, about the two of them, and still love them more! They make my face freeze from too much silly-grinning!

Anyway, I hope to be a part of you all, if it's not too much to ask! I just can't be a lurker anymore! Good day/ night, to all!!!
:)>-