[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

Hello DC lovers. I'm a YongSeo fan, but I also watch TeukSo couple. I understand how things would be right now for you because of TeukSo's departure from the show. I know how you feel. anyways, I just dropped by your thread to show support as other fans of other couples gave support to us YongSeo fans when YongSeo left the show,
this is the period that we all knew was coming. but when a door closes, another one opens. this is not the end, its a new beginning. fans of other couples have stayed strong years after their couple left the show, like Adam fans, Khuntoria, YongSeo, especially fans of WGM season 1. No doubt that DC fans would stay strong and continue to support Lee Teuk and Kang Sora.

@mywebfoot: Thanks! That proposal episode was over the top! I was totally surprised by Teukie's bold move with the ring! I sure hoped it was personally meant with no WGM story in mind! I was so happy for Sora!
:x

@meikatoLiz: That's right, Sister; we're staying put!!! I just read news about their replacement couple; (http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/lee-joon-and-oh-yeon-seo-to-replace-leeteuk-and-kang-sora-on-we-got-married) but it just doesn't sink in for me! Apathy? Whatever... I've got a long way to go! Page 635 is a feat to finish considering there are lots of links to visit on the way to the end! Teehee...

Page 80 in progress...I'm pretending to be a very slow reader; trying to absorb everything possible!!! TeukSo Rehab will not suit me! Hehehe...
[-X

Guest Emmy_Chloe

TeukSo journey has been quite a roller-coaster ride for me, emotionally. 
No matter how the future might unfold, I sincerely wish both of them all the luck in the world.

e0aa7e45.jpg
(Pic concept credit to : Ssangchu Couple & SS501 Thailand)

Guest thenewbie28

@mywebfoot yes, I took it from the video, but the video was not taken after sora back from America, because of the date contained in the video was 120830. maybe the show that you mean is music champion. it was the day after Sora came back from U.S(more precisely few hour before SR's twitter update).
@meikatoliz i think i was in the same level with you,  the more info = the more addicted :))
by the way my beloved FDs, i just found the photo of LT's and FJ's car (the same type with different plate). maybe one of the FDs will found this car around SR's filming set hekekke ( keep fingers crossed :x)

sujucars.jpg

Guest lallinachan

@mywebfoot: thankyou for sharing that blog, I was becoming crazy finding it on google^^

I'm trying to upload the unseen clip on mediafire, for now you can watch it here and download it here too^^ (click on download under the video in its page on vimeo)

Just wanted to say a very big THANK YOU to all with your goodies (i.e., photos, videos) as well as your insights/opinions for our DC. I've been a very long time lurker to this forum. However, since TeukSo is ending their WGM run this Saturday, thought it should be high time for me to finally say something to the wonderful posters here. 
I have enjoyed reading your thoughts immensely since the beginning. Many of your theories have made me re-think and re-watch past episodes. I was a huge fan of Khuntoria and had stopped watching WGM when they left. I didn't start watching TeukSo from the beginning but became of fan when I became a fan of Super Junior earlier this year (it seems I'm always "late to the party"). During the MBC strike, I started watching their episodes and loved them! After catching up on all +600 pages, I've come to join you in your "delusions" :D for our fave couple & hope that they are indeed real and not just reel. They've bought so much joy to my weekends.
Thank you again as well for bringing me joy and laughter here too.

mywebfoot said: @lallinachan you are amazing for subbing it and sharing it here. http://the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.sg. Also a fun read, especially the Wedding Shoot episode (25?). She is caught up to Ep 29. Can I ask you a favor? Could you GIF the little toe-kiss at the pool scene? It's adorable.

@teuksoVcrazed have fun! My favorite part of the archives was around the time of the proposal. Around November 2011. Somewhere in there there's even a fancam of Teuk's hands shaking when he took out the ring.
@thenewbie28 that picture comes from this video, taken the day after Sora came back from States. Apparently Teuk was awfully sleeepy that day. He said those were Yawn-tears. Siwon was with him out till late that night of course... they have proof shots via Selcas on Twitter. But why the late night out of nowhere? Not a coincidence at all. Ahem.

Seems LT last tweet is until 6pm only.. I wonder what he is doing as of 7pm onwards..My delusional mind is saying he is with Sora and by looking at his car it is totally tinted that you cannot see anyone inside.. Might be possible he is at the Han River with Sora ( OMO can't stop thinking of them again tonight )..Sora did not tweet again after she came back from korea...just wondering why she tweeted a lot of times before when she is in the U.S. but now she is here you cannot find any news from her except that she is in korea..

I can't help to share this in the forum..from 1 of the elf hope she don't mind if I post it here...Tweet

♔SUP3RJUNIOR@Sup3rJunior

Kang Sora, @reveramess You are the ONLY girl I will EVER approve for Leeteuk. No one else.

9:17 AM - 6 Sep 12 · Details ' data-mentions="reveramess special1004" data-name="♔SUP3RJUNIOR" data-screen-name="Sup3rJunior" data-user-id="120813478">4h♔SUP3RJUNIOR♔SUP3RJUNIOR@Sup3rJunior

PLEASE MARRY FOR REAL in the future. @reveramess & @special1004

UNIOR@Sup3rJunior 9:16 AM - 6 Sep 12 · Details ' data-mentions="" data-name="♔SUP3RJUNIOR" data-screen-name="Sup3rJunior" data-user-id="120813478">

Not going to lie. I WANTED Kang Sora and Leeteuk to be dating for REAL. I WANTED Park BABIES!!! T_T

Guest lallinachan

FD I'm really sorry but I cannot have a paypal (I don't have a credit card!)... I have no one from my country who can help... so I cannot be part of the donation... ç___ç
really sorry...
maybe if you could accept through postepay ...

Guest Fan-sora

finally im hereaprès plusieurs semaines de galère "perte de mon oncle et ma mère qui est tombée malade , je n'ai pas pu acceder au net donc je n'avais plus d'informations en ce qui concerne mon couple préférémais heureusement que vous etes tous la et que j'ai eu des tonnes de pages a lire et a relire avec plaisirmerci a vous tous et toutes pour tout ce que vous avez fait .Je suis contente d'avoir trouvé des nouvelles d'eux grace a vous mais aussi triste de savoir que ce samedi sera le dernier pour notre lovely couple .mais bon je vais me régaler en regardant ce dernier épisode et chérir tous les épisodes et je tacherai d'etre la comme vous tous.fighting   

after several weeks of misery "loss of my uncle and my mother got sick, I could not access the net so I have more information regarding my favorite couplebut luckily you are all the and I had tons of pages to read and reread with pleasurethank you to all of you for everything you've done.I'm glad I found them new thanks to you but also sad to know that this Saturday will be the last for our lovely couplebut hey I will enjoy watching this last episode and cherish all the episodes and I will try to be there as you all.

Fan-sora said: finally im hereaprès plusieurs semaines de galère "perte de mon oncle et ma mère qui est tombée malade , je n'ai pas pu acceder au net donc je n'avais plus d'informations en ce qui concerne mon couple préférémais heureusement que vous etes tous la et que j'ai eu des tonnes de pages a lire et a relire avec plaisirmerci a vous tous et toutes pour tout ce que vous avez fait .Je suis contente d'avoir trouvé des nouvelles d'eux grace a vous mais aussi triste de savoir que ce samedi sera le dernier pour notre lovely couple .mais bon je vais me régaler en regardant ce dernier épisode et chérir tous les épisodes et je tacherai d'etre la comme vous tous.fighting   

after several weeks of misery "loss of my uncle and my mother got sick, I could not access the net so I have more information regarding my favorite couplebut luckily you are all the and I had tons of pages to read and reread with pleasurethank you to all of you for everything you've done.I'm glad I found them new thanks to you but also sad to know that this Saturday will be the last for our lovely couplebut hey I will enjoy watching this last episode and cherish all the episodes and I will try to be there as you all.

Guest aomesamael

mywebfoot said: @lallinachan you are amazing for subbing it and sharing it here. http://the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.sg. Also a fun read, especially the Wedding Shoot episode (25?). She is caught up to Ep 29. Can I ask you a favor? Could you GIF the little toe-kiss at the pool scene? It's adorable.

@teuksoVcrazed have fun! My favorite part of the archives was around the time of the proposal. Around November 2011. Somewhere in there there's even a fancam of Teuk's hands shaking when he took out the ring.
@thenewbie28 that picture comes from this video, taken the day after Sora came back from States. Apparently Teuk was awfully sleeepy that day. He said those were Yawn-tears. Siwon was with him out till late that night of course... they have proof shots via Selcas on Twitter. But why the late night out of nowhere? Not a coincidence at all. Ahem.

hi to everyone,
been checking this forum, and since the show were supporting is ending, i would like to take my hat off to the admin, FD's & FDD's. You are all truly amazing. Checking this site fells wonderful for the positive vibes.  No bashing just supporting.
Like most of you, I know that I will be supporting them no matter what, whether individually or together. 
Keep the faith!

Guest pinnavinna

I'm insane...how could one picture can make me insane. refresh this page over and over again..
can't wait for the preview translation from @hanyi or @lallinachan or anyone...Dying for