[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Sora also tweeted earlier.  Here's the translation:

Many movies that I should watch have been released recently! It is a happy problem ...Anyway, the God / fairy who is responsible for the weather..please help "My Pavarotti"ㅜㅜ

Original tweet by @reveramess:
최근 봐야할 영화들이 많이 개봉했다! 즐거운고민이다... 그나저나 날씨의신이여..파파로티를 도와다오ㅜㅜ

Translated by Hanyi
Please take out with credits.

And now, Teukie is in Busan, the baseball filed that Sora had been invited to be the guest during MBC strike and recorded her video message to Teukie...

Sora also tweeted today.  Here's the translation:

Many movies that I should watch have been released recently! It is a happy problem ...Anyway, the God / fairy who is responsible for the weather..please help "My Pavarotti"ㅜㅜ

Original tweet by @reveramess:
최근 봐야할 영화들이 많이 개봉했다! 즐거운고민이다... 그나저나 날씨의신이여..파파로티를 도와다오ㅜㅜ

Translated by Hanyi
Please take out with credits.

#becauseofteukso We are also having happy problems today.  Too many things for us to investigate.

[EDIT]

Topping page wishes:

1. Teukie and Sora to stay healthy and happy.

2. Stardom of Teukie and Sora continues to shine without an end.

3. Teuk Babies will say hi to all of us within 10 years.

#becauseofteukso it is not an END but AND... (Leeteuk)

Sora just tweeted Many movies that I should watch have been released recently! It is a happy problem ...Anyway, the God / fairy who is responsible for the weather..please help "My Pavarotti"ㅜㅜ 

Sora was also on twitter, I guess she saw LT tweet ..I hope she is giving hint to LT to ask her out out for a movie..I guess FD's in korea try looking for the couple in cinema theater before LT enlist.. coz his girlfriend already wanted to see a movie..For Sora it is a happy problem...happy in the sense that she might be watching it with her boyfriend and LT might have agreed to watch it with her ..problem was that they might be seen by the public/ elfs..

Seeing her tweet she seems fine without WGM.. I may say she is fine having LT now in her life without camera and seeing his intention these days still consistent eventhough they are not filming anymore..I can't help but be happy for them together..It only shows that our DC is not THE END but a SAGA that will continue even without cameras..

THANK YOU TO HANYI FOR TRANSLATING SORA TWEET...why this forum is so slow??knowing the preview tomorrow and LT tweets still we got only one page done..

FD's FIGHTING...don't be sad, cheer up for a new chapter has begun for our DC.. :)

:)>-

Guest smileagain2012

After the death of my father appeared  dimplescouple in my life by accident
Made me smile again
Fill with joy pleasure and happiness can not be described
Even tears of parting them
I feel that it will also be happy tears
I wish them and all of you all the best
I hope from MBC to give them their time to enjoy them in the last episode

Come Enter here all users and observers behind the screen
Post the word and get out your feelings and love
And your wishes them happy forever

From Saudi Arabia ..
What I will do every Saturday
Will miss them
But happiness clear them
 And real love for each other
Strongly apparent outside of the program ..
.. Patience for two years

Smile again
Thank teuksora and all of you

Guest meikatoLiz

Seem like today 'someone' is doing something with 'someone' in mind ^^Whether it is coincidence or it is originally was planned,us FDs sure know what its mean
1st tweet comes with 'sky' picture2nd tweet comes with 'papereno kiss'3rd tweet comes with Busan baseball stadium (which Sora do Lee Teuk sign)
Everything is related to one specific person'KANG SORA'
Argh..such as sweet 'secret code' he is usingdouble line everything he does, buthe knows we FDs knows what his mean* squeak*

*sorry sound like a bit fangirl here*wish both of them get 'real' so that I can go back being normal girl

TEUKSO ramblings 1- the OST
Dunno about you guys, but when ever i hear this Paolo Santos song, it reminds me of Teukie's feeling for his baby princess Sora (warning:delusional mode-again kekeke).
Still, soundtrack is doing crazy things in my eeny weeny headphones. like doing an 80sx replays and still not wanting to let go...
some of the lines goes as...
".., If ever you wonder... if you touch my soul, YES, you do."...since i met you im not the same, you bring light to everything i do"...just the way you say hello, with one touch i cant let go,...never thought, I FALL IN LOVE with you....
refrain:..Because of YOU. my life has changed...Thank YOU for the love and the joy you bring..
kaiskloset said: kangsara said: WGM this week preview of dc. capture. DC~~~♥♥♥ㅠㅠ

r600x600.jpg

cr : @TSL08 (twitter)
class="username"...We will understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen. ~Paulo Coelho...ahhh Teuksora, we cant thank both of you enough for all the laughter and the love you both showered our way...

Guest xoxohappie

My heart is already hurting... =/ so its.officially their last episode.. I was hoping for another episode. Thank you everyone for the preview and the twitter translations!

@Hanyi - just reading your brief translation of tomorrow's episode made me shed some tears.  How would I be watching them wandering around their house looking at every single thing they treasure?  And is that all we're going to see about their goodbye? 

During the Christmas episode, LT said HE CAN TOP THE CONCERT EVENT IF HE HAS TO - wonder what kind of event it is he has prepared again.  I already know I would cry buckets tomorrow.

Yes, he referred to her as SORA - without the SSI - meaning he doesn't address her as Ms.Kang Sora anymore; and did he also say he showed himself as  PARK JUNG SOO?  This just confirm our belief that what we see from LeeTeuk is not fan service - that is the Park JungSoo who is destined to meet the love of his life - that's why he did what he had to do and say what he had to say from the time they met until the time they are to separate. LeeTeuk's statement made me love both of them more.  I will surely miss them.

@janpyo - thank you for the explanation on Sora's shirt.

Since tomorrow is final episode of our DC, I just want to give a message to everyone here in this forum. Please bear with me while reading this..Some of you might start withdrawing themselves in this forum since you felt that it was already the end of DC but I hope that you will try to still be here.. Enjoy the simple things that all of us can offer. Our faith and love with our DC is the most important character that we have to possess to keep us all going and enjoy posting here in this forum. I remember the days during the strike that even there was no DC on tv we had those fun and laughters here in this forum..thanks to everyone here who tried their best to entertain each one of us whenever our spirit feels low..Whenever this forum becomes slow, some of us FD's makes sure that this thread will be alive and we tend to do stuffs to entertain each others such as creating new MV, searching old MV, songs that can relate to our DC, pictures of them off cam and the best among the contribution I will truly remember which makes me laugh and happy was during those strikes I tend to post horoscope of our couple and some issues I found in google and these loving people tend to post awesome on it which somehow shows their support on me..eventhough sometimes I myself is asking am I chinese or indian?... coz basically I tend to do horoscopes based on indian and chinese and by those sweet little things they had given me I was able to survive the strikes.. and I know that even though it comes to an end for WGM ( not our couple  ) I look forward in seeing again those sweet people I shared during those strike period and it seems based on their post they will still be active here and Ladies you all know who you are..wait for @shymaldita horoscope again...Let us continue the love we have on this thread..I guess after WGM this thread will become more positive and stronger compare before the strike..since a lot of has change and lot of things to spazz and reminisce about our couple.. 2 years is not that long all you have to to do is count your pay day ( for me example I got my salary every end of the month so i have 24 months to wait only and for some it might be 48 months basically it is not that long for us to wait ) and you will never notice that 2 years is over..

I was looking at those birds...

When they came they were bit separate...

But while going away...

Though their directions were different...

They were flying closer...

There was connection built up in them...

We all came together...

Enjoyed every moment in this forum..

When WGM DC finished...

Everybody was going on their own way...

Everyone wanted to fly away...

But bonds created in these 11 months....

Made this separation difficult...

There was fear of separation...

Feelings were expressed in words...

Sometimes throat choked...

Sometimes voice broke...

Because connected hearts will be resting...

Life is always like this...

It will bring feelings unknown together...

Create bonds...

Which makes this thread difficult to resist...

Enjoy these moments also...

You can feel love from your FD's...

All this will be soul to soul communication...

Enjoy it...

Hi everyone... Sorry i never greeted all of you properly, it's because my English is not that good...

All i want to say FDs are the best and i enjoy this club/group/threads soo much... I really thanked Leeteuk and Sora for every episode they have made, really bring lots happiness for the past year for me...

I am seriously crying today (sorry if i bring the mood down), because i don't wanna cry tomorrow... better sad today right ? Tomorrow i will embrace the last episode happily and keep positive thinking that this is not the end....

It's just that today in the office i kept listening HUH GAK HELLO and SUJU ONLY U F5REVER... They are like theme songs for DC couple for me... and tears rolled down my cheek :(

No worries,i'll always be here and lurk as much as i can...

Love DC couple, The best WGM couple ( I also love Adam couple and Yongseo couple)...

Thank you for all the translations and updates, DC FIGHTING !!!! FDs FIGHTING !!!

Super Junior’s Leeteuk shares his thoughts on ending ‘We Got Married’ http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/super-juniors-leeteuk-shares-his-thoughts-on-ending-we-got-married

Hi dear FDs....

@shymaldita28 your post was really touching, brought tears to my eyes and also this de-lurk decision... huhu...

I came to this DC big family for only a couple of months (by chance and fate, I could not remember, tho REALLY GLAD I did), enjoyed myself so much in reading all your views, investigations, analysis, videos, translations, encouragements.... I am not good with words, and I can't thank all of you enough!!!   ^:)^

^:)^ ^:)^

Becos of Leeteuk-ssi and Sora-ssi, I went back to my 'abandoned' twitter account and followed them... I started to like Suju too... I started to do this  :)>-  ever so often... I started to look forward to coming here daily after reaching home....

I will still come here after tomorrow... I have few hundred pages to go thru. Hahahah....  U wun 'read' me, I sure am 'reading' all FDs' posts!

I shan't ramble on anymore cos  :!! It's less than 24hrs to D-moment and I am really looking forward to a new "AND" for our DC. Tho I am jus a newbie with a little voice, allow me to say: LET'S ALL STAY STRONG, STAY TOGETHER, STAY LOVING....

Since "Love can Create Miracles", one day, (maybe it already is?!) we can also say:

:)>-  :)>-  :)>- OUR SHIP IS REAL!!! :)>-  :)>- :)>-  Fighting!!!

TEUKSORA ramblings 2 – The What If’s

…I heared he sang a good song, I heared he had a style… /

..and so I came to see him, to listen for awhile,/

…and there this was is young boy, a stranger to my eyes…/

..strumming my pain with his finger, stringing my life with his words

..killing me softly with his song, killing me softly…

(excerpt from the song :killing me softly)

WITH just a few hours left before the D Day- meaning our final glimpse of our beloved TeukSora-Dimple couple at the D hauz, funny how thousands thoughts and ideas now slowly cramping my brainy’s inner cells. Kekkee

Starting with my dinner countdown, while chewing an abused banana, an idea crept in.  So many WHAT if scenarios that may or may not unfold in tomorrow’s WGM ep.

YES, we have the uber cuteness overload of our DCouple with their usual cuteness in a couple selca scene initiated by princess Sora. But WHAT if, that’s not the main –super-duper-revelation of the evening. Granting final episode may it be, but WHAT if- it is only the opening scene of our much anticipated beginning (of the real NOT the reel TeukSora couple lovestory).

But then again, the selca scene may be just that. The Ending of the Teukso WGM stint. Without further prolonging the story of our Dimple Couple. Without prolonging the agony of us all.

But on a lighter note. WHAT if, it is not really an ending. Maybe it is just a  pre emption of a part2 –post enlistment stint of Teuksora—or maybe a prelude to an extension  years from now. Kekeke

\ahhhh whatever. Delusional may it be. Still so many WHAT If , are still on my mind.

Have to go cleared this up with more Teuksora readings and videos review. I just cant go on ramblings til tomorrow right?

Any suggestions DC lovers? FDs? FDDDs? Friends? Countrymen, to whom this may concern?:) any suggestion- or else I may say goodbye to sleeping tonight coz I cant stop my Teukso thoughts!

Hy FD's! Tomorrow might be a sad for us because it is the end of Leeteuk and Sora in WGM. But let's not dwell on that. Yes, the show will end but not their love story. I know it will continue. I've asked for so many signs and God never failed me. I prayed for them and for their happiness. THEY WILL HAPPEN. Let's just keep our FAITH and PRAY for them.
It never occurred to me that I will love Sora equally. It never occurred to me that I can accept that my all time bias be with someone else. It was pretty hard at first but then seeing how happy Teuk is with her, I have finally accepted the fact that there will always be someone who'll make Teuk happy other than his fans. I am very thankful that this two pure, humble, individuals who doesn't know of my existence has made such great impact in my life. Goodbyes will never be an and, rather it is a beginning of something more. Something greater and lovelier. ♥
Everybody in Twitter is all hyped up in the trending tomorrow that will go on for all the whole day. Hopefully will be in TTWW. If you want to join, please do so. Please watch this video so that you will be guided properly.

Tomorrow let us cry with happy tears. Something so great and so beautiful like Teuk and Sora's love story is so precious we should protect it. ♥
As I am in melancholy today, I will my most loved pic in the spoiler. Although I know it will be a total fail o__o

officialphotoedit.png

Hello everyone! First of all, thanks for the translations, articles, pictures that were posted.. ;) Now that the text preview is out, i'm really excited to watch the episode tomorrow.. I want to know what Leeteuk's surprise event is because it has been a long time since he did one.. :) I also hope they have backroom interviews and that MBC will give them their proper airtime.. Based on the preview pic, I could be wrong but I think it's Leeteuk's hands that are holding the camera.. His left arm is beside Sora's head with his hand pushing the shoot button and the right hand holding the camera steady.. Sora's inside LT's embrace.. :D Count me in for the #teuksof5rever twitter trending project tomorrow.. ;)

Guest pinnavinna

@hanyi you're the best kiss and dimplehung for you  >:D<

meikatoLiz

said:

Seem like today 'someone' is doing something with 'someone' in mind ^^Whether it is coincidence or it is originally was planned,us FDs sure know what its mean
1st tweet comes with 'sky' picture2nd tweet comes with 'papereno kiss'3rd tweet comes with Busan baseball stadium (which Sora do Lee Teuk sign)
Everything is related to one specific person'KANG SORA'
Argh..such as sweet 'secret code' he is usingdouble line everything he does, buthe knows we FDs knows what his mean* squeak*

*sorry sound like a bit fangirl here*wish both of them get 'real' so that I can go back being normal girl

I am truly touched @shymaldita28 post

So i decided to get out of my lurking mode..

Just want to say that this thread has always been a part of my everyday life..

Every now and then i always check this forum..

DC is the first couple i ship an they truly are dear to me.. And i swear i wont leave this thread even though their wgm has ended..
Im just kind of introvert thats why i cant put my thoughts in words and post.. LolxD ill just click the awesome button if ever i like someone's post.. Haha

Anyway,.. Ill take this chance to THANK all of you who have brought us the pics, vids, translated their tweets, the lovely gif's!! Thank you so much haha.. And also to the ones who wrote the fanfics.. Love all of them!! Please write more :D

Omo.,, i think this is the longest post i have done to any forum,.. Haha,..

Eventhough i feel sad cuz its DC's last ep tom.. Thanks for all the encouraging post..

Love all FD's
Love for our DC!! F5rever!!!

^_^v

since i have all the episodes on my mobile... i think i'll be fine with that.  just love DC and all of you for sharing the videos, pics & translations. you are all super!!! =D> =D>
around of applause to all of you... if you think i'm leaving, well... sorry ... i'm gonna stick with you guys.