[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

robinblue91 said: @viyra: i think @lalli was talking about this article   http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/13575/20120903/super-junior-leeteuk-films-last-episode-of-we-got-married.htm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter  it just give us something to spazz about or hope for!  
@thenewbie28: to add to this oddly teuk remain silent on twitter after that tweet! for two day (22 n 23 aug)! might be filming if three days filming news is true!

okay so let's summarize all that we know so far:

September 14th Leeteuk will speak regarding his enlistment

Sora and Leeteuk filmed their last episode and filmed for 3 days(probably august 22,23,24???)

lallinachan regarding WGM giving the couple a honeymoon in the end..it's possible. For example the Kangin Yoonji couple never had a wedding dress type photoshoot and they

finally did that on the last episode.

Something like going to a pretty place and talking about the time on WGM would be nice.

Kangji,Hwanyobi,son dambi and marco, joongbo,alshin,anbi...mostly all the ones I watched had their last episode sitting together somewhere outside (mainly on a bench)

crying or sadly saying their good-byes in a pretty surrounding. Even the couples that didn't have the chemistry  during filming had a chemistry and real saddness to it in the fairwell

episodes. therefore i hope this will not be a good bye episode but a happy real moment of disclosing their relationship(which i doubt will happen)

:((

@special1004, I’m not working out today~~^^ Please go back home early!!!

I just saw this on SJ blog translated from LT twitter...seems so strange...Is this tweet for his special someone???informing someone that he is not working out ( I remember he told sora that he will workout forever because she likes it and now he did not do it ...hmmm no energy and inspiration lately?? )...Please go back home early!!! ( wooh 3 exclammation marks meaning urgent, asking someone to go back soon ..who's away lately?? ahh Sora  :)   ) I guess Sora also read his tweets..Leeteuk why are you so becoming obvious lately that even makes my heart flutter.. If LT continues tweeting like this eventhough he is in the army, this kind of tweets will always put a bright smile on my face..

EDIT : I tried to research when was the possible date of their last filming and I found out that on August 21 he had endorsement of hell diver watch with Ryewook in the morning of 8am and he also guested in SUKIRA which airs at 10pm on that day also ( correct me if I was wrong ). Therefore 100% I think they done it on August 22 ( Wednesday ) wherein LT has no tweets on that day.. I guess he don't feel to tweet on that day..

Guest lallinachan

shymaldita28 said:

I just saw this on SJ blog translated from LT twitter...seems so strange...Is this tweet for his special someone???informing someone that he is not working out ( I remember he told sora that he will workout forever because she likes it and now he did not do it ...hmmm no energy and inspiration lately?? )...Please go back home early!!! ( wooh 3 exclammation marks meaning urgent, asking someone to go back soon ..who's away lately?? ahh Sora  :)   ) I guess Sora also read his tweets..Leeteuk why are you so becoming obvious lately that even makes my heart flutter.. If LT continues tweeting like this eventhough he is in the army, this kind of tweets will always put a bright smile on my face..

Guest Cicci_92_1

shymaldita28 said:

viyra said:

@lalli - never mind dear, I found it.  He went away for 3 days and finally finished the last episode.  They could have gone somewhere but that doesn't mean this Saturday is the last episode. We might see 1 or 2 episodes of them saying goodbye so hopefully this Saturday is not a full episode of them saying goodbye.  JoongBo had 2 episodes of their goodbye - and I know I cried a lot watching them trying to be happy but sad inside.

What I am wondering is why make an announcement on September 14 when he has already concluded WGM filming? 

Guest destinyneo

I read from baitu saying there was a flight coming back from LA at 3.50am this morning and teuk still tweet at 2.30am. Is he waiting for someone? Waiting at airport?? Possible??or I think too much??

Guest xoxohappie

Oh my my my... I had a feeling that the camping trip might have been the last taping cuz i was surprised that sora went to la and missed out on the Wednesday taping last week like they normally do. And then this news. Im hoping that something big will really happen.. Like a revelation of a true/real relationship maybe on the 14th along either his military investment..And have the last episode on the 15th.. Ha ha ha i think i might be asking for too much..

Has anyone been in the military here? Cuz i was in for 5 years. I dont exactly know what the difference is from Korean and the American military... But from my experience in the us military is not bad at all. Its like a normal 5 day 8-10 hour job in uniform.. The only cruel part is the basic training. Or the transforming of a soldier part of it. That might also make the reason why teukie has been working out a lot to prepare for the grueling part of his military life cuz if your not fit going in... It'll be hell for at least the first two weeks. and all the activities from physical fitness activities to shooting is all fun! I think what will suck for him is the fact that he will be out of the lime light and afraid of people forgetting about him for the 2 years duration.. But i see this two year away from his celebrity life as the opportunity for him to date! (crossing fingers its with sora) its also an.opportunity for him to get good rest like a long vacation for him to relax and latch away from his celebrity work addiction before he goes back.

Sighs... This rumor/news just brought my spirits down... :( like everyone here... Im not gonna be satisfied with the ending if its going to be another 10 minute stint. Mbc its their last episode give them at least half an hour..you're gonna have a whole year with the other couples!!!!

Viyra...

Ok. Thanks for the info. Its not that big of the difference then. Cuz in the us is almost the same procedure. The job you get though depends on how high your score on the asvab test and physical exam. And The day you enlist is a physical day.. Where they check medical records, physical strengths... Like a full body medical check up. And at the end of the day they narrow down the jobs you qualify for and you choose a job from there.. They don't assign in the us, you get a choice. I think the only big difference is that they are mandated to serve, while the US is a choice to serve.

Guest k_craze

This is weird.  I posted this picture yesterday and today I checked it wasn't in my post box.  So here goes again.

MBCclip.png

This caught my attention yesterday while watching. I wonder what they are celebrating cause that is a DIY cake with a candle that Sora was holding at the start.

My delusional mind is that they celebrated either their 300 days on WGM or their relationship in reality - 100 days perhaps. Any guess?

BTW, the moment I check in here, there are so many pages to backread...WHICH IS GREAT, KEEP FIGHTING, LOVELY FDs!!!

and I wish I can name all the newcomers, but there are too many of you, which is GOOD NEWS! 

I am giving you a BIG WARM FDelicious-Delusional welcome :x :x

lallinachan said:
shymaldita28 said:

xoxohappie said: Oh my my my... I had a feeling that the camping trip might have been the last taping cuz i was surprised that sora went to la and missed out on the Wednesday taping last week like they normally do. And then this news. Im hoping that something big will really happen.. Like a revelation of a true/real relationship maybe on the 14th along either his military investment..And have the last episode on the 15th.. Ha ha ha i think i might be asking for too much..

Has anyone been in the military here? Cuz i was in for 5 years. I dont exactly know what the difference is from Korean and the American military... But from my experience in the us military is not bad at all. Its like a normal 5 day 8-10 hour job in uniform.. The only cruel part is the basic training. Or the transforming of a soldier part of it. That might also make the reason why teukie has been working out a lot to prepare for the grueling part of his military life cuz if your not fit going in... It'll be hell for at least the first two weeks. and all the activities from physical fitness activities to shooting is all fun! I think what will suck for him is the fact that he will be out of the lime light and afraid of people forgetting about him for the 2 years duration.. But i see this two year away from his celebrity life as the opportunity for him to date! (crossing fingers its with sora) its also an.opportunity for him to get good rest like a long vacation for him to relax and latch away from his celebrity work addiction before he goes back.

Sighs... This rumor/news just brought my spirits down... :( like everyone here... Im not gonna be satisfied with the ending if its going to be another 10 minute stint. Mbc its their last episode give them at least half an hour..you're gonna have a whole year with the other couples!!!!

Guest felv1329

omg, suddenly i thought this,,,
is sora have a plan to stay in US,,,
i mean,, why she so long in US just my thought,
but if like that,, its like fanfic that i read if im not wrong from @witeku -shi

Guest 2dimples

120903 Leeteuk Twitter Update: Toy i liked the best..

@special1004 Toy i liked the best.. And my great grandmother that I liked the best..^^ That kid~~ really~~ hand~~some!!!^^ keke I am missing many people these days. Is fall coming?http://pic.twitter.com/qCJRPfxH

Source: @special1004
Translation by: @NKsubs
Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by myuchullie 

Guest k_craze

LT: Usually in a novel, it was written that a customer enters the noodle shop and chats casually with the chef.  The chef will then tell the customer that it is time for the shop to close.