[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

unefdred-3-copy.jpgtumblr_m9ewfxpT0P1qjq15mo1_1280.jpgCouple look alike shirts..same with the LT shirt which he uses during their camping..I notice lately our Sora likes wearing white also and before she flies to the states she is wearing a stripe shirt..We know that LT likes stripe shirts with white background always..Can't help but spazz the clothing taste of Sora

Hi FD's...I haven't had any internet access yesterday 'coz my laptop(my baby) broke down which I'm still worried about. Apart from my worries of not being able to retrieve my files, I am more worried about not being able to watch their episode on Saturday which could be their last ep....  :(
Had to wait 2 long frustrating week for it to be fixed and had to contain myself using my netbook..better than not seeing DC or visiting this site at all...
so much of my dilemma..despite all of this, when I opened this thread, I forgot all about my worries. Thanks to all FD's who shared the videos and the tweets!!! I don't really need to add more comments on that since most FD's have voice their opinions..
Unlike most of you here, I've only began watching DC about a month ago, there was already 24 episodes available..so I haven't gone through what you experienced during the strike, must have been horrible. I backread form page 1 so I know what you all felt that time and then there was the olympics. I may have just knew them for a short period of time but my attachment to this couple is too much to the point of being obsessed!!kekeke...call me delusional but I really do feel like like they are in a relationship!! Come on..the whisper, the V-signs, the tweets..the "girlfriend-slip-of-the-tongue" and soo much more. I don't really care what the antis would say 'coz I believe what I believe to be REAL..I don't give much crap about them really..
@shymaldita regarding the "so-sita" I think it's more like "so-sta" combination of Sora and Pasta since what LT said, it is specially made for Sora.@felv1329 thanks for the vid, they haven't stayed too long in that house but there were precious memories they have shared in there.@k_craze reading your comments are so much fun...you are not alone of being intoxicated..most of us are..and btw, I got the "ribbon" bit.. =))@witeku wow!daebak on the tweets..thanks a bunch!!!
ahhhh...the farewell. When I started watching I know I'm up to being heart broken after their goodbyes just like what happened during JoongBo's farewell episode but I just have to accept it..denying it would only feel like avoiding the inevitable. On a happy note, we might get a declaration of love from the both them..:D Just wanna share  a line from my recent Jdorama addiction (RMPW) "This doesn't mark as the end but rather a second start". For our DC, it could be the end of their virtual marriage and a new start as GIRLFRIEND and BOYFRIEND..
I'm really sorry for the long post. I think this what makes a broken laptop does to me..hehe..Sorry again!!

Guest rizkyuhae

does anyone here realize, when leeteuk making pasta, leeteuk called sora with sorara. This is the second time I heard it.
first, when leeteuk calling  sungmin on the way to nami island. Leeteuk called sora with 'sorara' and then sungmin with passion voice "oh.. sorara"

by the way, since when leeteuk called out the name sora with 'sorara'?
sorara is leeteuk's favorite nickname for sora?
or I only just realized that now? :-?

ohya, I tried to make a video of their first meeting at WGM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw_Dot-_xiI&feature=g-upl

rizkyuhae said: does anyone here realize, when leeteuk making pasta, leeteuk called sora with sorara. This is the second time I heard it.
first, when leeteuk calling  sungmin on the way to nami island. Leeteuk called sora with 'sorara' and then sungmin with passion voice "oh.. sorara"

by the way, since when leeteuk called out the name sora with 'sorara'?
sorara is leeteuk's favorite nickname for sora?
or I only just realized that now? :-?

ohya, I tried to make a video of their first meeting at WGM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw_Dot-_xiI&feature=g-upl

witeku said: Tweet #6
@special1004 Toy i liked the best.. And my great grandmother that I liked the best..^^ That kid~~ really~~ hand~~some!!!^^ keke I am missing many people these days. Is fall coming?http://pic.twitter.com/qCJRPfxH cr: sup3rjunior.com
This is his last tweet last night at around 3.30 AM KST. He tweeted about "MISSING MANY PEOPLE THESE DAYS". And FDs started to spazz again (well not many FDs left since its late night -_-") but yessss... 
My thinking: its like confirming that he's actually waiting for Sora to come back! What is he doing still staying up at that time? But again, twitterland FDs decided to keep low a bit until we see Sora tweet to confirm our thoughts (if she will be) this morning.

Kang So-ra ‏@reveramess

한국 오니 가을이 다 됐다... 다시 열심히 일해야지!

[Trans]I have returned to Korea and found out that Autumn has come...I have to work hard again!

cr: @hanyi

Sora tweeted this tweet at around 12pm KST!!! So its confirmed that she's back today!!! Its like confirming our suspicion of why Teukie and his dongseangs is on the roll last night and why Teuk is tweeted at 3am KST! Both of them also tweeted about fall/autumn. I can't help to think that he's waiting for his baby princess to came back from LA. Most probably he's fetching her at the airport? Remember Boom said he bought a van lately? (even though this is not confirmed) but their actions and tweets are confirming our suspicion! ahaha...

sorry to cut your post :)

I remember Leeteuk's cyworld background that says "my heart is in the swaying autumn breeze" and this was posted around spring i believe. Are they calling themselves autumn? why not? that's when they first met ;) * dimplesional mode on*

Guest rizkyuhae

@shymaldita Ah... yes, already blocked from YT because I'm using the title Dimple couple and All My Heart. copyright from MBC and SM *sigh :-w
but I've re-uploaded the video with the tittle F.5.R.E.V.E.R.
I hope not be blocked again [-O<

Guest rizkyuhae

rizkyuhae said: @shymaldita Ah... yes, already blocked from YT because I'm using the title Dimple couple and All My Heart. copyright from MBC and SM *sigh :-w
but I've re-uploaded the video with the tittle F.5.R.E.V.E.R.
I hope not be blocked again [-O<

Guest lallinachan

viyra said:

with all these things going on, please please please - don't post something like "I think he is referring to the ELFs with his tweet" - I am really going to get a shotgun and start shooting or reserve a cell in a sanitarium and put those undecided minds in seclusion!! [-X  don't anyone dare!!

Didn't I say several times they don't follow each other - but they are talking - in the same manner.  LeeTeuk knew she came back that's why he deleted his tweet - just to let her know where he is.  Sora must be a regular at his gym!!!   ;)  LeeTeuk said that's where she'd find him all the time.  Now I am having goosebumps!!

This time I will say it in reverse - the magic of twitter - and the wonder it does!!

@lallinachan, Don't worry..I understand your point. I'm just wondering why there are some people who react in a wrong way. I may not be aware of the rules in this forum but definitely I know that hurting others feelings is a big NO NO. This forum is our home which all of us has built from our  love and support with the DC couple. This is the only place which we can express our thoughts and doubts because in the real world where we all live in nobody can be able to understand our views except the people who is here right now. We sometimes call our self delusional but if we start discussing this things we know about our DC from our family and friends they might think we are WEIRD, do you think they can be able to understand us? we are all here to comfort each other  and also to build a good relationship with each member in this forum. Some members here might have some doubts about our DC that is why some of their comments is not suitable with some people views and the best way to remove their doubts is to give them also a support by explaining to them every single detail of their doubts. We are not only writing our thoughts but we are also here to guide others who are wavering. Rather than offending a person when you disagree, I guess it will be better to ignore it. I saw some post here that is not related to DC instead with a different couple but because I respect the opinion of that person I tried ignoring it....Let us be a support group here in this forum

If ever you do not agree with some people statements, kindly ignore it.... Others has already stopped posting here and rather choose to become a lurker since they have been offended before... Please make this thread POSITIVE only a few days to go for WGM and I'm hoping more people will be able to post here after WGM...just like the old days when it was on strike..

Sorry for the long post I don't know how to put it in spoilers.

lallinachan said: viyra said:

with all these things going on, please please please - don't post something like "I think he is referring to the ELFs with his tweet" - I am really going to get a shotgun and start shooting or reserve a cell in a sanitarium and put those undecided minds in seclusion!! [-X  don't anyone dare!!

Didn't I say several times they don't follow each other - but they are talking - in the same manner.  LeeTeuk knew she came back that's why he deleted his tweet - just to let her know where he is.  Sora must be a regular at his gym!!!   ;)  LeeTeuk said that's where she'd find him all the time.  Now I am having goosebumps!!

This time I will say it in reverse - the magic of twitter - and the wonder it does!!

Guest elijawol

haler!!!to my fellow FD OLD and NEW....Young and ........young?kekekeekek..im back from outer space!!! :D \:D/... thank you for all the translations,videosand giff everyone...i have mix emotions right now regarding our LOVABLE DC..im sad beacuse it will be their last episode this SATURDAY.. :( but at the sametime i'm  happy because LT will be enlisting soon means they will have enough time with each other and they will have their own privacy..( though i prefer they don't have their own privacy so that we can still see them and analyse their actions toward each other...because FD love to analyse things...right?) :)>- i know both LT and SR are sad regarding the wrapping up of their ep in WGM but i think they are somewhat thankful because of WGM they found their partner and happiness..right? and the ENDING of their WGM means they can START their new relationship for REAL this time....i hope that when LT will enlist SR will be there to send LT to military and after completing hid mandatory training we will hear GOOD news from both of them at what LT said.."if that girl can wait for me after my training meaning she is worth marrying with after 5 yrs"*cross fingers * [-O< @-) i hope its SORARA he referring too..our theory that this TWO maybe have a relationship..i think its true because after they finished filming WGM and after SUJU promotional tour of their album,they become more bold and open in expressing their feelings..right? ex the twitter thing that they twitted more times that they don't normally do, the dress code that they become more similar they become like (Julio and Julia kambal ng tanana)kekekekeke.. :)) =)) and they become more radiant, happy and looks like blooming like a person IN LOVE!!!!!
regarding the RIBBON thing...i really laugh so hard about that and i have so many naughty thought..what will be their faces if there is a ribbon right?hahahahhah =)) =)) :)) :)) \:D/..i think it will be a winner dont you think?hahhaahha....
im looking forward this saturday episode i hope they will have a long exposure this time coz it will be their last...FIGHTING Dimples!!!!!WGM is wise that they will going to release the unseen cut of this two eventhough DC is already finish, 1. for the rating, 2.for the PEACE of their mind coz We FD fans are very vocal of our feelings right? im so Happy right now because SR love and accepted by the ELF and Angel Fans and LT is LOved by SR fans TWO..they really have harmonious relationship.....If we go back to the love story of these two couple....who would expect that these two will find love in this unexpected program right?i truelly believed EVERYTHING HAPPEN FOR A REASON!!!! lets spread the love of these two... 

I hope I am wrong but I don't think this Saturday is going to be their last episode.  It was only LeeTeuk who said that - not WGM/MBC.

If it was true what LeeTeuk said 'he went for 3 days (filming?) then they have to divide the episode - at least for about 2 episodes.  Unless, they leave out the two couples and do a full hour of Dimple Couple episode; and that would be awesome.  Also, until there is news that another couple is coming, then DC will continue to stay even if they did their last filming.  Again, I am hopeful this weekend is not the last - keeping my fingers crossed - and everything else crossed. 

Anybody here wants to hear the story about the 'ribbon'?  why I started laughing when @k_craze mentioned it?  Raise your hands - no exemptions - even the minors!!  If I see half-raised hands then those are the minors who has to get permission from their parents - who are also here in this thread spazzing with dusty minds, like me and @k_craze. 

Good Morning beautiful people :)  for the last 24 hours I'm awake and I have to go to work right now but my mind and heart is still with our DC couple..Hope my Duty Manager shift will be smooth today. By the way while browsing in twitter I saw someone has shared this and watching it I saw how Sora supports his husband ( boyfriend )this was taken in MAMA 2011 hope you enjoy this and if anybody can translate what Yoon Seung Ho said about the kiss and after I saw LT on the screen..Does anyone here knows which MV this 3:03 of Sora???she looks stunning in her long hair...

http://youtu.be/M_TOGO1kvvc

EDIT

Can't help to spazz this again. I just found it SJ blog...On September 4, Leeteuk tweeted, “I’m not going to work out today. Please go home early,” and Siwon retweeted Leeteuk’s comment and tweeted, “I’m not going to work out today, either. We’re together.” A moment later, Leeteuk uploaded a picture on his Twitter account with the comment, “We’re together like this. Haha. Playing basketball.”

Siwon's tweet seems like he is informing somebody..by the way have you noticed that LT always spend time with Siwon at night lately. Looks like something has bonded them more, I don't think it was the enlistment since Siwon haven't done it yet, but some of us know that Siwon has been in a secret relationship for quite a long time already and he is also in the acting world where Sora will be visible...Is he making Siwon a Spy for Sora?knowing LT who is such a jealous person, he might entrust Sora with him since he is already in a relationship no need to worry and get jealous..( I guess this is the effect of not sleeping  getting super delusional)

Enjoy watching FD's ....keep smiling always because TEUKSO IS REAL  :)

:-*

I know this has already been posted long time ago - several times - but I would say this is a favorite of our nampyeon - he had so many regrets about this video after he met his wife Sora.  Watch their reactions - who would ever think LeeTeuk's reactions that time would change to how he is now.  No subs but I still enjoy it! 

viyra said:

I know this has already been posted long time ago - several times - but I would say this is a favorite of our nampyeon - he had so many regrets about this video after he met his wife Sora.  Watch their reactions - who would ever think LeeTeuk's reactions that time would change to how he is now.  No subs but I still enjoy it! 

hueyqd said:
viyra said:

Guest elijawol

@viyra  \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ me!me!me! can we spazz about the ribbon thing?yeah minor should seek Parents permision first...(tho on second thought..our thought is not private so the minors could still read it and if were going to put it on spoiler mode..the youngster can still read it right?How about rated PG only?) ;)) :-?
Yeah would thought that they are going to be REAL SOON after the first encounter right?