[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest elijawol

@2dimples yeah it looks like the one that SR wears before she went to US..but lets see this coming sat if it really it is....looking at their pictures their skinship is so natural how SR kiss LT on his cheek while taking picture and whats LT reaction?no more shy LT?its like..i dunno how to put it into words....its like heart fluttering and racing reaction..kekekkeke..

If she's the one holding the camera and wearing the top she had when she left for the US,does that mean they made that part of their goodbye?  I have a strange feeling on this goodbye - saying goodbye to Sora leaving for the US?  I hope I am wrong!!!  Anyway, I'll just wait until Saturday nite - it is going to be two uneasy nites for me again. We know DC won't disappoint us but WGM/MBC always do!  No matter what - I'll still be happy to see them together for the last time! 

Hello FD's!

been very busy with something important but can not help but make a comment about the pic.  @viyra...I do not think that was taken before she left for the US because Teukie was still touring with SJ and was left behind because of typhoon Bolaven.  This was probably taken before Teukie left for Japan on the 24th where he was looking so sad at the airport .

I have mixed feelings going on in my heart and so many thoughts going through my head...but because of work i do not have the time to write a long post, but like most FD's am lurking and enjoying everyone's posts especially @k_craze, @mywebfoot, @lallinachan ,@shymaldita,@hanyi and  @viyra and the other FD's  both old and new ones who continue to keep the faith.

I will continue to post(will do it more often after next 2 weeks due to workload)  and join in everyone's anticipation for the future for both of them.

Saturday is coming....I dread it knowing what it meant....but i will gladly welcome a new chapter in their lives with bright hopes  that the next years will result in a meaningful and productive relationship between them.

FD's FIGHTING!!!!

MBC official text preview is out. Translation will be followed later.

#becauseofteukso please read with a happy heart.  I especially emphasized in the text preview that tomorrow is the end of their training of "Introduction to Love 101" in WGM / last day of their VIRTUAL MARRIAGE.  Their real relationship starts at 6:15pm KST tomorrow! So no need to feel sad!

이특♡소라 : 아듀, 보조개하우스<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Lee Teuk Sora: Goodbye, Dimple House

촬영 , 이특&소라에게 전달된 가상결혼 종료 미션카드!

The mission card signifying the end of the virtual marriage was sent to Leeteuk and Sora respectively on the day before shooting!

부부의 추억이 가득한, 가장 익숙한 신혼집에서 마지막을 보내기로 하고~

For the last time, they went to the love nest which they were so used to and was filled with the couple’s sweet memories ~

보조개하우스에 특신랑은 홀로 앉아 있는데~

Groom Teuk sat alone in the Dimple House ~

마지막을 알고 만나는 사람의 모습은 과연 어떨지?

What would be their appearances when learning that this would be their last meeting?

마지막 날이지만 서로를 위해 일부러 밝은 척을 하는 사람!

Though it was the last day of their virtual marriage, both Teuk and Sora looked bright deliberately for the sake of the other!

, 신혼집으로 배달된 택배상자 하나!

At this time, a courier box was sent to the Dimple House!

이특의 비명을 지르게 (?) 택배의 정체는 과연 무엇일지?

What was the content of the courier which led to Lee Teuk’s scream?

집안 구석구석을 돌아보며, 부부만의 물건을 살펴보는 이특&소라!

Leeteuk & Sora looked carefully at every single corner of the Dimple House and stuff that belongs to the couple only!

추억이 담긴 물건을 서로 나눠 갖기로 하는데~

They looked for the belongings which were filled with each other’s memories and divided among themselves~

서로를 위한 선물을 교환하는 특강부부!

TeukKang Couple exchanged gifts that were especially prepared for the other half!

소라는 직접 편지를 읽어주는데~ 과연 내용은 무엇일지?

What was the content of the letter that Sora wrote directly?

마침내, 집을 떠나야 하는 사람!

Finally, the couple had to leave the house!

특신랑은 소라를 위한 깜짝 이벤트를 준비했는데~

Groom Teuk prepared a surprise event for Sora~

과연 사람의 마지막 모습은 어떨지?

What would be the final appearances of the Dimple Couple?

Source: MBC

Translated by Hanyi

Please take out with full credits.

Guest meikatoLiz

Itsn't for Sora twitter avatar, she is wearing white strip shirt that similar with this? Possible that shirt and this shirt is the same shirt? If I'm not mistaken, she changed her twitter avatar on 23 August, right? The date that been rumors DC film their 3 days wrap-up recording for WGM. If that true, that avatar surely has a 'big meaning' for her...

Guest elainesaw

Teuk's tweet: With this week's recording(,) me and sora's WGM will come to an end..in this nearing to one year(,) there are really a lot of things that I couldn't do(.) Even though its a big pity(,) being able to comfortably show the human side of Park Jungsoo(,) Kim Junhyun PD-nim..Sanghee noona Kyungmi noona..you've worked hard!! Sora as well..^^He uploaded the kiss pic when they nearly did during christmas special :)

After MBC issued the official text preview, Teuk sent out a tweet as follows:

[Translation of Teukie's tweet]
This week's WGM will be the final episode of me and Sora..It is a pity that in the nearly one-year (virtual marriage we) could not do many things but just showing (you) ordinary man Park Jungsu in a comfortable way. Thank you for your hard work PD-nim, sis Sanghee, sis Kyungmi...and Sora..^^

Original tweet by @special1004:
우결 저와 소라의 녹화분은 이번주로 막을 내립니다..근1년중에 정작 얼마하지못해 아쉬움이 크지만 그냥 인간 박정수를 보여달라며 편하게 해주신김준현 피디님..상희누나 경미누나..고생하셨습니다!!소라두..^^

http://pic.twitter.com/EnLsIQbK

Translated by Hanyi.
Pls take out with credits.

Most important thing to note: Namja Park Jungsu mentioned his "virtual wife" as Sora but not Sora-ssi. Unless the person is in a very close relationship, a Korean usually will add ssi(씨)after a person's name in public writing. If you notice how SJ address each other in public, the hyungs will address dongsaengs with ssi as a polite way. So you know what I mean (wink)!

Guest mywebfoot

@Hanyi THANK YOU. For being so dedicated in bringing us the Korean translations faithfully and quickly. THANK YOU. Many in this forum are valuable contributors, but to me you bring a concrete service that is SO valuable, so THANK YOU!
He called her 'Sora'. The last time he referred to her in a tweet was soooo looonggg ago!!! It's so good to see him so comfortable and open ABOUT her.

No more mopeys for me. I don't feel like we are going to get a farewell episode tomorrow either. I think that tomorrow we are going to see a couple say goodbye to the thing that brought them together, but not to each other. So I am thinking we won't hear words like 'I wish her well in the future' but we will hear words like 'thank you for all the good times'. I think we are going to see a positive happy couple, one that will go against convention, which is why the preview writer highlighted the way they seem pretty 'bright' with each other. 
I never imagined I would be able to say this, but... I can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode, even KNOWING it will be the last WGM for Teukso.
For those waiting for a kiss on the lips, or disappointed there wasn't one. Sorry guys, I am on DC's side for this one. If I were the celebrity in a real relationship, there's NO way I want anything truly personal to be tainted by turning it into entertainment.  The intimate kiss on the lips is only for them. I am happy to see them with cheek kisses. Some time back, I already said that I am sure they have kissed, and the recent episodes indicate to me that this is so. There is no more sexual tension. Note that Teuk is no longer hankering after skinship like he used to!  :)
(a little hyper guys. Just took coffee to get me through the last hours of this week. TIRED)
[post kiss edit, though I doubt anyone is reading here right now]I was happily, ecstatically WRONG. :))

Guest lallinachan

Most important thing to note: Namja Park Jungsu mentioned his "virtual wife" as Sora but not Sora-ssi. Unless the person is in a very close relationship, a Korean usually will add ssi(씨)after a person's name in public writing. If you notice how SJ address each other in public, the hyungs will address dongsaengs with ssi as a polite way. So you know what I mean (wink)!

Seeing LT tweets, I myself as a reader of his tweets feels his sadness about the end of WGM...as he said they could not be able to do many things together (openly i may say).. In which he can use the WGM as an excuse to make big events for Sora where his fans will not be able to disagree.. But seeing his tweets I felt that he is in a relationhip with Sora. If the text preview was right saying that both looked bright during their farewell therefore I conclude that they are in a relationship.. If I remember the GUNDAM couple farewell episode both were fine leaving the WGM because after the program was done a lot of hints came out and in the end they publicly admit they were a couple.. If I were to choose a farewell episode for them, I want to see both of them happy not sad since I know that after their graduation there is still a relationship after.. LT lately is the one giving us hints and Sora is just simply quiet on the side with this atmosphere you can sense something has been developed. Usually in Korea female celebrities who are suspected of having a relationship tends to keep quiet on the news and lately I feel that Sora seems so quiet..I remember when she ended the dream high2 she tweeted pictures of them and even tweet messages about the end of their show but with WGM there was no tweet... also i love LT posting a picture of them on his twitter doing the peppero kiss, I just hope he will not delete it.. what makes my heart happy was LT tweeted his feelings about the end of WGM after their preview came out and with it he also posted their picture together..What a romanteuk he is??he can post a picture of them together but not in that kind of situation ( pepperro kiss ) he knows that all elf will see this..and he is not even scared of doing it..Is sora the only lady he post a picture together on his twitter account??( I mean not as a group picture but a together picture ) I wonder why he post those kind of pic??

DC is real..

anneyong! DC lovers. i am new here. i usually follow raw and eng sub dramas. usually. does this mean, this is unsual then? kekeke...  But on a boring saturday, i came accross an article about WGM. and the Dimple Couple. and the rest they said, is history.i spent days (and nights) reading this thread. i scanned Teukso/Teuksora posts in between coffee/lunch and yes loo break (LOL!) may i be @ the office. @ home. or in between (thru mobiles and my pinkie lappie).
hooked i may be, i was nevertheless bothered by the snide remarks, or the silent stares and snickers from officemates and home buddies who cannot understand my latest obsession.that's how hard i have fallen in love with TeukSora and how i have accepted my nevertheless faith of becoming one of the legions of DC lovers. delusional may it be. SO BE IT. My point is, what the heck! ours is an unconditional love given to a couple whom we thought deserved that love. unconditionally.might I say i am late for this party. But lo! and behold, this party deserves as much. members and all. So much for my self intro. i am now excusing my self for an hour or so. have to finished my office report first. But one thing is clear. This is diffinitely NOT my last. i plan to pour in as much as my thoughts, incites and ramblings in this thread .
and  im hoping that this would be fine...DC lovers! fighting!

kangsara said: WGM this week preview of dc. capture. DC~~~♥♥♥ㅠㅠ

r600x600.jpg

cr : @TSL08 (twitter)
class="username"...We will understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen. ~Paulo Coelho...ahhh Teuksora, we cant thank both of you enough for all the laughter and the love you both showered our way...

LT tweets became a huge discussion every where. Between the ELF and DC lovers. All of them are realize that LT call Sora only Sora, not Sora ssi, that made al ot of speculation that they're actually a real couple (or start relationship being a new couple). Like @lallinachan said
lallinachan said:

Another translation about LT special tweet 
[TWITTER] 120907 Leeteuk twitter update

@special1004: The filming for Sora and my WGM parts comes to a close this week.. It’s very regretful that I couldn’t actually do very much during this period close to a year, but to Kim Joohyun PD-nim who asked for me to show myself as Park Jungsoo as a human, allowing me to film comfortably.. Sang Hee-noona, Kyung Mi-noona.. You all worked hard!! Sora too..^^ 

@special1004: 우결 저와 소라의 녹화분은 이번주로 막을 내립니다..근1년중에 정작 얼마하지못해 아쉬움이 크지만 그냥 인간 박정수를 보여달라며 편하게 해주신김준현 피디님..상희누나 경미누나..고생하셨습니다!!소라두..^^

Credit:@special1004
Translated by:@AllRiseXiahtic
Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: Destinyhae 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS

-UwiE-
Photo: [TWITTER] 120907 Leeteuk twitter update  @special1004: The filming for Sora and my WGM parts comes to a close this week.. It’s very regretful that I couldn’t actually do very much during this period close to a year, but to Kim Joohyun PD-nim who asked for me to show myself as Park Jungsoo as a human, allowing me to film comfortably.. Sang Hee-noona, Kyung Mi-noona.. You all worked hard!! Sora too..^^   @special1004: 우결 저와 소라의 녹화분은 이번주로 막을 내립니다..근1년중에 정작 얼마하지못해 아쉬움이 크지만 그냥 인간 박정수를 보여달라며 편하게 해주신김준현 피디님..상희누나 경미누나..고생하셨습니다!!소라두..^^  Credit:@special1004 Translated by:@AllRiseXiahtic Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: Destinyhae  TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS  -UwiE-