[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

mywebfoot...

I think it is quite clear just visually that Sora's father is strong...Leeteuk didn't need the arm wrestling to get that message...the drinking Even the father in law said for leeteuk to stop and Leeteuk told him he knows his limits.

I all due respect for your thoughts,I totally didn't get that whole thing you were saying that Sora's dad is trying to show Leeteuk who's the boss....I think Leeteuk is aware of and showed respect to the  dad and Soras parents and they were quite respectful to Leeteuk. Sora just seemed quiet to me. I guess she was in the middle of it all and was relieved to have the meeting go well and finish.

Seriously I caught a few time the statements like Sora's mom said "Now that you are a couple"...like she hinted they are a real couple...she didn't need to say that for the show...also the talk the dad gave to Leeteuk it was way too real for a show..I think somethings cooking here...

also the ring Sora was wearing on her ring finger...she was admiring it playing around with it and looking at it on several occassions...could it be that Leeteuk proposed in front of her parents in private?That may be why Sora wanted to be alone with Leeteuk..just a feeling I have of course....but that ring is something important.

There is no way The DC will lose their house...it's just something they are doing for fun...both are too smart to be taken advantage of......I wouldn't worry. Also next weeks episode shows them having fun so it must be a positive outcome for DC.

Guest lallinachan

@sqd66: (soompi doesn't let me quote you)
exactly! I was waiting for someone more seasoned with this show, because I could feel Sora's parents were a lot serious. That's why I hoped (in my previous post) that Teukie will not feel too much pressured.... Quite unfair poor guy, he just confessed few days ago (or we think he did after nami island^^... well that last famous whisper is a good reason why we think so^^) and next time he see Sora he has to confront her parents too^^;;; it's good that Sora's parents are very lovable and sweet, but I could feel underneath a seriousness that quite surprised me. They must know what is between them for sure... or maybe it's normal in other couples too acting pretending this is really going to be their son/daughter in law?

@sqd66 - I believe it is not about "who's the boss" during the in-laws meeting and Sora's father having that arm-wrestling and drinking contest with LeeTeuk.  Sora's father, other than having a lot of fun with his son-in-law, is indirectly letting LT know - MAKE SURE MY DAUGHTER DON'T CRY - I AM STILL STRONG ENOUGH TO PROTECT HER.  Some fathers feel this way.

@lalli - I only saw Solbi's parents visited quite a few times - which I do not understand why - they almost became part of the show.  I don't remember them talking with the same tone as Sora's parents.  Hwangbo's mother called twice and during the first phone call with Kim Hyun Joong, she just said to take care of Hwangbo; InYoung met Crown J's mom and she just pretended to be a good daughter-in-law - not much conversation.

The meeting with parents-in-law is one long episode - no wonder Sora said her legs are tired since they started from morning.  The parents came to watch the wedding photoshoot and meet their son-in-law who they only see on television.  They do not know what to expect or what to say while visiting (since WGM is not scripted) so everything came impromptu.  Sora's father said he had a heavy heart when he came because he is not sure who he is giving her daughter to (that's is just expanding his statement) but when he saw LeeTeuk, how he picked her up, he was relieved; he felt like he need not worry about his daughter having LeeTeuk as the husband.  Even tho' it is a make-believe marriage, I am sure LeeTeuk could feel the sincerity of what Sora's father was saying - it's like a real father-in-law entrusting his daughter to a real son-in-law.

I couldn't erase from my mind the glance Sora gave LeeTeuk while her parents were reading his dedication to them in the album.

What a sweet episode - seems like both of them are weighing things at the end.  Is this reality or not?  Just go for real - you two have got it down already/.

BTW - someone posted about MIL asking LT some questions and then the mother tellilng Sora "I got it covered, right"?  I think the MIL question was, after asking LT what it is about Sora that he really likes, "where you lonely when she was not around?  Unfortunately, LT never got to answer the last question - he only responded to the first one.

Guest icyou_768

@sqd66 I think what webfoot was trying to convey was that Sora's father displayed a type of behaviour that father's usually do when meeting their daughter's boyfriend. Yes, he was very warm and friendly to Leeteuk, but there wasn't a time where he didn't have that aura of "you better not hurt my daughter or else..". This just showed me that Teuk and Sora may have very well turned official or is about to. 
After watching this episode I can't help but feel happy for Leeteuk if Sora's parents do end up as his inlaws. The parents' behaviour was just too real for me to even think they were following a script. If they were, wow..they really should just audition to be actors :))
I think out of all the scenes in the episode, my favourite would have to be the interview where Sora's father said: “When he picked up my daughter, I felt like he would not let her starve. He will take good care of my daughter and I don’t have to worry.”
It was really touching.

since I have a hard time editing, did anyone notice MC Jake's reaction when LT tilted his head preparing to kiss Sora on the lips?  He moved back and bit his lips!  And all of them seem to be saying "don't do it - the father-in-law is watching"!!!!  The FIL nodded when LT kissed the forehead and not on the lips.

@maemae2020 - that was my fave too - got me teary-eyed, and also what he told LT during their time alone. 

Sora really surprises me a lot!  And LeeTeuk too!  Park JungSoo - how can you just leave your pants on the couch in the living room?  And Sora just picked it up and folded it!  What a nice wife gesture!  She did it like she is really responsible to do so!!

I have to start ironing my clothes but looks like I have to re-watch this episode again!

Edit: 

this new layout is driving me nuts! I am beginning to spam the page- and I might get a warning for doing so!

@agineginegine - exactly my thoughts! Why is she playing with it a lot? she seemed like this is the first time she wore a ring on that particular finger! And to distract us, nosey FDs, she put another ring on that index finger. I keep on re-watching this last episode and seems like Sora has gotten a little nervous (not only because the parents were there) and LeeTeuk showing more confidence.

The MCs were right - parents need not worry about Sora - they may mean LeeTeuk is and will be good to Sora or - Sora can take care of herself. But these MCs know LeeTeuk more than they know Sora.

Guest agineginegine

Yeah guys.

You wonder why Sora is the only one wearing the ring? Because it is not a wedding ring. It's an engagement ring.

Hahahahahahaha!

Guest lallinachan

soompi doesn't let me quote anything!!
anyway:

@viyra: unnie, thanks for answering about the "parents in law" scene in WGM.
And you don't know what a balm are your little line "bacause it is not scripted" hahah! I was battling with two persons. One were all "woojung are funny, why are people angry with them, it's all scripted anyway! fighting Woojung, win the house"----------------> I could not refrain my reply! (I know I am an idiot for this, and I am angry with myself!)
the other one was one suju fan (but I am not saying that all are like her, of course) that thinks what she wants anyway (I have this strange idea that humans could be reasonable with logic and some proofs, too naive on my part)... oh well. Sorry I know. I should just don't care! I guess I have this package of frustration to vent somewere, till I know what will happened to DH... and knowing we have to wait 2 weeks doesn't help. But your words helped^^

I felt FIL sincerity too, and it made me proud and happy for teukie, because he was able to show his good qualities.
But for me the most sweet moment was the ending, how FIN hugged Teukie (you can see Teukie is less awkward now, and ready to hug), and of course teukso holding hands with their heads a little more relaxed.

am I the only one that thought Eunjung was a bit too much proposing to massage Teukie? maybe it is becouse Woojung reached quite an amount of rudeness that I am starting to think all they did was bad... but she knew he was with her wife... anyway I loved Sora's reaction. She did not show her jealousy, yet she started massaging him making HIM understand he was hers, hahah. Quite a woman with class! <3
and btw, now that I think about it, EUnjung is probably teukie's friend since she called him "oppa" and had his phone number...so I guess it's ok to massage a friend?

@agineginegine: yes^^ we all are hoping the same, but I guess it's really too early to know^^

Guest mywebfoot

mywebfoot...

I think it is quite clear just visually that Sora's father is strong...Leeteuk didn't need the arm wrestling to get that message...the drinking Even the father in law said for leeteuk to stop and Leeteuk told him he knows his limits.

I all due respect for your thoughts,I totally didn't get that whole thing you were saying that Sora's dad is trying to show Leeteuk who's the boss....I think Leeteuk is aware of and showed respect to the  dad and Soras parents and they were quite respectful to Leeteuk. Sora just seemed quiet to me. I guess she was in the middle of it all and was relieved to have the meeting go well and finish.

@lalli - so EunJung was offering to give LeeTeuk a massage?  What is she trying to do?  Trying to make Sora jealous or trying to show Sora that LeeTeuk would be so easily convinced by any female when it comes to skinship?  I think she is being too cheap doing that in front of her virtual husband and somebody else's partner.  She should be ashamed of herself!  Seeing a bit of epi. 27 with them, I can tell Lee JangWoo is just playing along with her in this show - her tantrums, and everything else about she does are not very good.  I am not apologizing for what I observed so far!

I dont' care if they are close - and I don't think they are as they belong to different managements - they just knew each other and LeeTeuk is oppa to most female celebrities around him.  He is oppa to f(ix) and Sistar - which is a formal address to an older male friend.

Don't worry about those negative thinkers - they just want to annoy loyalists!  I won't be surprised if one day, Sora's father would be in the news talking about 'forcing LeeTeuk to marry Sora for real"!!  That would be a killer!!   :))

Parents-in-law were talking on their own; MIL apologiizing for bringing the photo album, etc.  You know how Sora's mom mumbles a lot - and that is very natural because she was nervous. 

Sora told LeeTeuk - you did a good job!  She's happy and relieved - more of being relieved - one assignment out the door!

Funniest scene:  FIL dancing to Sorry, Sorry!!

Edit:  @mywebfoot - it is not just Koreans; our culture (Filipino) is the same thing.  Husbands would go tell on their wives - to the in-laws; and it is very common that the in-laws would talk to their daughter or son if there ever are misunderstandings.

Guest lallinachan

@viyra: yep unnie! She proposed to massage him during teukie's phone call, after he said they were tired (and Eunjung insisted yet again)... she already knew Sora was with him. So it's not culturally different, I was not the only one thinking it was too much. Here no girfriend would let let another girl touch/massage her man (I guess mostly would not). And after a little thinking I agree again with you: they probably are not that close, Teukie said he practically has no friends outside suju, he has not time to cultivate close friendship.

I really liked Eunjung during the Xmas episode, but this time... don't think bad of me but the difference with how Sora behaved was startling. Sora even if younger was more well mannered and hospital, less frivolous.... less tv-show I guess. I really hope Eunjung was only acting, because she was too much, touching things and sitting on teukso bed... even after Sora was kind enough to ask if they wanted something to drink. If most of girls act like her in tv-show, then I am really not surprised that Sora grew on teukie with her real qualities.
And Eunjung noticed the way Teukie was with Sora on the Xmas episode, why insist to go along with plotting to steal DH when she should know there is a little chance that what these two have might not be fake?... is it possible they are jealous of Teukso??
Anyway I'll give woojung the benefit of the doubt, while still not liking AT ALL how they behaved with Teukso.

goodnight FD! thanks for being always a peaceful and understanding company^^let's pray for DH!

p.s. just now an idea: why don't we organize a worldwide trending with something like #DimpleHouseBelongsToTeukso!

I'm tired with this new template. I'm trying to post something for 3-4 times already but it disappeared when i hit the post button. Not sure if this one get through. But I just gave up, argh! T_T

Guest k_craze

I am concerned about the cut (looks like one to me) on Sora's forehead. Wonder did she get that at the waterpark?  Wonder if LT fussed over her

:)

Guest k_craze

I bet Sora to wanted to do the kiss, because he looked at Teuk's lips and leaned a little closer. HAHAHAHA ohhh you twooooooo!!

Guest robinblue91

k_craze:its something like that in woojung eng sub by kshownow"if you are able to protect the house, then something strong will happen in this house"n then by teuk reaction you can imagine what was he thinking!even woojung were flustered by it!jowoon mentioned there are even fertility dolls here...oh!enjung said... atmosphere here is little... wohooo!
lolx! only part i liked in woojung segment!

Guest harushima

Now that the latest episode was subbed... I can't help but tear up at the part where they're singing and at the backroom interview. I was wishing that there'll be more interactions with the father and LT. ;~;
All in all, I loved this episode... Except for the half part. I just can't... sorry. :(

Guest k_craze

Anyone catch what LT whisper after "close your eyes"? 

Also if there are still some who thinks that this is just a show, should watch every episodes of Teukso.  There are changes in their relationship, before and after the 4 month strike and before and after Nami Island.

For this episode, the whole feel of the parents meeting is just how my husband first meets my family.  I kept looking at my mum to see if she approves of him and kept looking at my husband to see how he was coping. As the youngest and many siblings, my husband not only have to take care of my parents, but also from my older brothers and sisters. So looking at Sora's expression is like a mirror to how I looked in the past.

There are so many dialogue between them that implied that they are in real relationship.

The father kept saying please take care of my daughter and the backroom interview asking LT to love Sora like how you take care of rabbit. Sharing with LT that his daughter is not good at expressing her thoughts and when they are alone, asked LT whether he has problems understanding Sora.

The way the mother is looking at LT when he was eating, it is the same look my mum gave my husband and if my daughter brings back my future son-in-law, I bet I will give the same "Ah....this is the man who will take care of my daughter in future" look.

Please remember that the parents are no actors. If they are acting, they will be mindful about the cameras that are rolling, they will glance sideways if they are saying things that they do not mean.

Also Sora said so many things that indicate their deeper relationship:

She said that LT likes meat a lot and it would be better if it taste like homecooked meal.

And when LT told her this is my first time eating, she replied in shock "This one too!"

So the question is how many times they had dined together to know all these. It is like Sora had dined with LT and he had said that he hasn't tried this or that dish.

Then later while they sat, she said "you did well" while putting her hand on his shoulder. This is what I have said to my husband after the first meeting.

PS. If they do not end up in real life, I would say that they are really a group of GREAT ACTORS.

Guest k_craze

@viyra

You are right Woojung is so fake!  They are just acting. I can't stand watching them. If anyone wants to say script, then theirs definitely script. And I am always very rational when watching shows.

Guest k_craze

Very few gifs shared for this episode. I wonder if anyone will make a gif when LT called Eunjung to persuade her to not come to their home, and SR massages LT after Eunjung said she will massge for him.

Another gif that I would be happy to have is when Sora aegyo with her parents when they nagged at her about taking care of LT.