[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

class="post-title"Project for 300th Day Anniversary Dimple Couple

w412fv6jz8plnyyhkbkl.jpeg?w=645

PROJECT for 300th Day Anniversary

Hello all Dimple Couple Lovers!

As you guys know we’re going to celebrate 300th Day Anniversary of Dimple Couple on 26th July 2012.

Twitter Trending Project
Kindly use this avatar: http://s1-04.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/609512938.jpg?key=10001000

and join the trend of TeukSora 300th Day with hashtag #TeukSora300day on July26th (detail for trending time will announce later)

Regards
Dimple Couple International Fans

(DC Lovers, FDs, TSL China, TSL Korea)

Thanks to @xanlie for organizing this event^^

I hope you will join!!!

Guest kangsara

Raw vid ! ep 27. I think it's better....
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsb3g2_yy-yyyyy-s3-e130-120721-hdtv-xvid-hanrel-00h00m00s-00h31m24s_people

Guest lennycsn

I was reading baidu and based on what was said there: woojung's visit to DC house is after the swimming episode. I.e. sora picking up leeteuk and meeting sungmin and then went for a swim. As evident from the phone call where LT ask woojung not to come to their place as they just had a swim and are very tired. Plus the white fan that is shown when sora picked LT up. Kekekekeke so painting of nails and foot massage will be shown next episode. The sequence was in haywire cos woojung din have any other footage.

Guest mywebfoot

Hello everyone, sorry for silence, been a super busy day for me. The detectives are right, and the event presentation is screwy. It's just indicative of the screwy mindset these producers have too, pulling that stupid house swap stunt. It just makes me angry and irritated. I'm just going to pretend Part 2 doesn't exist and hope the next couple of weeks (Olympic special break + the SM lunch episode) will give them enough time to realize that this latest move STINKS. *forcibly turns rant OFF*
So, what I love about this episode? Agree about the whole parent interaction thing, but going to have wait for the subs for an opinion. There was a lot of talking today. 
But that almost kiss, sigh, my heart probably melted more than if they had actually kissed. I haven't been silent about how much I want for them to save their first kiss for off-camera. Doing it in front of the cameras would just cheapen it and make their relationship about the show. 

And wow, they came SOOOO close. When he tilted his head, Sora lifted her chin a little. But she let him lead, and Lee Teuk, again, thank you for NOT kissing her right then. Instead you led, and you went for a kiss on this forehead again and that was the right and respectful thing to do in front of her parents. Whatever you said to her before and after, we don’t know, but that very manly expression you had on just after the kiss, makes me want to cheer for you.

Guest mywebfoot

And one more thing. I was watching it and thinking how sweet they are with the parents, when I just started missing them being close. I told myself, nah, you're just comparing against the skinship made necessary by the photoshoot, trying to rationalize it. Then, they send the parents off, and had a moment to just be quiet and sigh, he reached for her hand, and they held on to each other like they'd missed it and needed the bonding after getting through a tough time. And whoops, there goes my heart melting all over the place again. *runs off to get mop and bucket*

witeku, robinblue &gurlteen...

sorry about this.. actually i wanna quote your post & reply here but soompi is playing crazy games here again.. About Teuki whispered s.thing to Sora before he kissed her forehead.. he actually said  in hangul 눈 감아 which means "Close your eyes" to Sora..still shy to kiss her by staring direct to her eyes.. Haishh..this man :))

Guest lennycsn

witeku, robinblue &gurlteen...

sorry about this..

actually i wanna quote your post & reply here but soompi is playing

crazy games here again.. About Teuki whispered s.thing to Sora before he

kissed her forehead.. he actually said  in hangul 눈 감아 which means

"Close your eyes" to Sora..still shy to kiss her by staring direct to

her eyes.. Haishh..this man :))

Aaarrrgggaah.... @hiedi i literally fall flat on my back with giddiness when you explained tp us what LT was mouthing. :-) so sweet and romantic. arrrgh...

@heidi, thanks for that! So "Close Your Eyes" is the thing that he whispered to Sora? wahahahaha... This man really!!! It takes him quite something also to bravely made the kiss gesture in front of Sora's parent so, yeah. I give him some credit for that :P
again, thanks heidi!
@mywebfoot, yes i agree with you. The last holding hands makes my heart melted as well. And if I observed correctly, Sora wanted to let go of the handholding after that but LT seems not letting it go :P 
Anyway, at the blackroom interview, i hear some words which i think it revolve around "This is what marriage is about", "Later (Dajunge)", "Friend(chingu)" etc. I've been following @hanyi for the live report today but I really can't wait for the eng sub to come out. Wanted to understand the whole of their conversation. And also, during Leeteuk and Sora's dad man-to-man talk, i see LT's eyes getting red. IS it because he's tired or the liquor? Or maybe touched by what Sora's father said? *LOL* Sorry for my delusional mind

All I can is this episode is so sweet - that the parents-in-law were there as "real parents-in-law"; a tear fell when I read Sora's dad's statement - "when he picked-up my daugther, I know he is not going to make her starve - that I don't have to worry anymore."

I say it is real because Sora can't even feed LeeTeuk in front of her parents - and looks like she's getting some scolding from them. 

Sora's father is a joy - if God permits, father-in-law and son-in-law would have a good relationship.  Sora got both her father and mother's traits.

Dimple Couple treasure their personal properties - to them, everything around them is sacred - that goes with their relationship too.  How I wish I could fast-forward the lives of these two so I would know if they are together.  They so fit each other!

WooJoong and Dimple together - you can easily tell who are the best actors!  Because they are both actors, WooJoong can easily do what they want - no restrictions - that makes their time together as not real - that makes them look like friends.  This is my sincere and honest opinion.

Guest teuksoislove

i miss those days when Leeteuk's the one who reaches for Sora's hand. AND NOW, HE HAS DONE IT! haha! That moment made me think of the episodes before the separation. it just gave out some excitement and longing feeling in me. :))
Eventhough i cant understand any of what they'rre saying, still, i find Sora's parents to be so nice and well-rounded couple. :)it makes me happy to think that THEY WILL BE THE ONE WHO'LL BECOME LEETEUK's PARENTS-in-LAW. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :))
Sora's parents is so sincere. i cant see any negative vibe about it. i believe they really like Leeteuk-oppa soooo much! :)
just some random thoughts.
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SUBS!!! :D

Is Sora wearing a new ring? She was showing it off to her parents (while in the car) and she was looking at LeeTeuk.  LeeTeuk must have had it re-sized to fit her (I'm married finger) - to make it official?

BTW - this new layout is making me crazy - it's not allowing to edit and asking too many questions before you can save comment!  Please bring the old, old, old layout back!!!

Guest lallinachan

@mywebfoot Yes!! that almost kiss at the beginning got me very excited too! Teukie had such an intense look in his eyes... wow! and I agree it's better they didn't kiss in front of Sora's parents, it is more respectul this way^^
And I melted at the ending too! the way they held hands.... you said it all: as if they missed and needed the bonding.
these two are so sweet!

@hiedi HIGH 5!! I missed you here<3 so he told her to close her eyes? awwww, sweet. Thankyou for sharing this with us^^

@lennycsn You know what? I kinda agree with you. Since the beginning I was a little afraid of Teukie being jealous because I still remember he said in an interview that he doesn't like his girl to play games with him. So while I find it amusing when it's a childish jealousy/not really serious jealousy, and I hope that Teukie will soon overcame his insecurities, on the other and I hope MBC will not take as a joke his reactions. I would like for them to focus on what they share when they are alone.

@witeku: WOW!! *shakes hands* she is really wearing another ring!! Why do I think this is really a good news?? XD

to celebrate here a screenshot of the preview^^

tumblr_m7itboevPc1qjah2bo1_1280.jpg

Guest dark_empress60

All I can is this episode is so sweet - that the parents-in-law were there as "real parents-in-law"; a tear fell when I read Sora's dad's statement - "when he picked-up my daugther' date=' I know he is not going to make her starve - that I don't have to worry anymore."I say it is real because Sora can't even feed LeeTeuk in front of her parents - and looks like she's getting some scolding from them.  Sora's father is a joy - if God permits, father-in-law and son-in-law would have a good relationship.  Sora got both her father and mother's traits.Dimple Couple treasure their personal properties - to them, everything around them is sacred - that goes with their relationship too.  How I wish I could fast-forward the lives of these two so I would know if they are together.  They so fit each other!WooJoong and Dimple together - you can easily tell who are the best actors!  Because they are both actors, WooJoong can easily do what they want - no restrictions - that makes their time together as not real - that makes them look like friends.  This is my sincere and honest opinion.[/quote']

I really agree with you. Both couple so natural. :-)

Just finished watching the raw episode 27. Sincerity in Sora's parent is so real. Now I knew why Sora is a real beauty inside and out. Her manners is no joke.. Good upbringing. Her parents so warm and likeable from what i saw.. Even off cam i think. :-D my jaw hurts after i watched the meeting-in-law moment. Cant stop smiling or grining. Leeteuk is the best and Sora. They really deserve each other now or after wgm period in my opinion. :-D Love the part when Sora folded Leeteuk Hyung Pants and how Leeteuk hyung don't want to have visitors that night..hehehe Really natural..no pretense. <3

Yesterday KTR's eng sub is out. This is his talk (starting from 21.44) about marriage which somehows makes me think that he is dating Sora. However, something that shindong said makes me feel a bit taken aback though. I hope he's making his mind and Sora will be the one ;)
p/s: during the show, everytime there's a break, he will take out his phone replying messages etc. And Shindong also do the same. Hahaha.. ok, so much of my delusional thinking here.

DJ: Who do you think among the member will marrying last?
Ryeowook: I heard GaeTeuk
Then they later wanted to hear Leeteuk's view on this.
Leeteuk: As I age, I feel like i should marry
Shindong: From what I see from being next to him, I think Leeteuk-ssi will marry late because he is very careful in everything. Even when he buys something, it takes him forever.We go shopping with him, he buys 1 tshirt in 3 hours.
Shindong: we might be expressing it wrong, I think he will be very careful when choosing his marriage partner and think about who he should date.
Leeteuk: That's why I go and meet all the woman

Don't you just love Sora's glances on LeeTeuk?  She looks so pretty looking at him every time her parents say something.

LeeTeuk really enjoyed his time with his in-laws; the father seem a little strict, of course he's got limitations and restrictions and I'm sure he observed that his son-in-law has got some manners he need not worry about.

Sora was ready for the kiss 'coz she closed her eyes and pouted her lips a little - and I think she is willing to let him do it - but the husband chose not to disrespect his in-laws.  Sora's dad was obviously surprised when LT picked-up Sora! 

LeeTeuk's jealousy is LeeTeuk - that's how he is - and Sora is tolerating it because she has reasons.  LeeTeuk wants to make sure the woman is his - and Sora wants to make sure she is the only one in his eyes.  They are both testing their feeling.  Isn't Sora a jealous wife also?  She asks LeeTeuk questions that makes LeeTeuk feel she is being suspicious of him.

@dark_empress60 - did I read in your earlier post you like Ssangchu? or maybe not - maybe I was mistaken - but I am also a forever Ssangchu. 

Guest lennycsn

I think LT is really enjoying carry Sora ever since tango session. Soon after that, we saw so many similar scene:

1. LT carried Sora during tango session.
2. LT carried Sora to enter their bedroom.
3. LT carried Sora during the wedding photo shoot.
4. LT carried Sora at water park.

:))
=)) =))