[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@witeku I do think it is a couple t-shirt. It is more like LT 'stalks' SR...whatever SR wear like the shirts, gift like hat or whatsoever, LT will just indicate it by wearing something similar to it. And now this rabbit T-shirt...wakakaka...so cute.... *giggle*

[EDIT}

Are you thinking what I am thinking? It reminds me of FIL said to LT in the blackroom interview " take care her like a lovely rabbit!" :x

viyra

wrote:

»

Last post for tonite - I keep forgetting about this scene: LeeTeuk doing the wave right behind Sora when he suddenly started giggling.  Was it because he felt embarrassed with the sexy move or - he felt hot because Sora's head was rubbing against his chest!  Naughty Sora - why did she even lean on his chest?During these photoshoot, these two have been breathing (heavily I'm sure) on each other; they can feel each other's body trembling and that uncontrolled hug from LeeTeuk is proof enough he was affected.  I find that scene funny too - while LeeTeuk was looking up the sky (probably trying to analyze the whole situation of sudden close proximity) and trying to ignore his wife's body next to him, his wife felt like she needed to get more comfortable - so she moved even closer - caught you by surprise again, Genius MC? While we're all waiting for Saturday to come, it is probably a good idea to scrutinize everything on the wedding photoshoot.

i know this was a very late reply, but i was backreading and saw this..i noticed in the club scene from ep26 when the moves like jagger song was played and LT started to dance, then sora leaned her head on his chest..then he suddenly said "aahh..! DALKOMHAGE!" then he suddenly started giggling.. haha ^^.. if i heard it right.. it means "ah.. IT"S SWEET!"
kekeke v^+^v
still on page 522.. hehehe.. but i really love this forum! im smiling the whole day while reading all the post in this forum <3

Guest kissx
Guest robinblue91

@witeku: well its not kangteuk, as @kissx already posted they (to be exactly teuk) wrote TeukKang! well its in korean so...!thats why FDs decided to go with this 'TeukKang' as a couple name for 100th day trending on twitter! 
@kissx: thanks for sharing! its really awesome how you people retrieve all this data in a second! kekeke!

Guest robinblue91

@felicity04: omoo! really did he really said that! 
oh! sorry forgot to say greet you in excitement! kekeke!welcome to forum... keep posting keep spazzing... kekeke!

@k_craze yup that moment was really funny. You can literally see the thoughts march across LT's face. =))

1. "hears words"
  2. "processes words"
  3. "image forms in mind"
  4. "jaw drops"
  5. "total body spazz all over the sofa"

LOL about the 'silver lining' comment. I agree, please someone make a GIF of this moment. No audio, and skip through all the painful whining.

Guest lallinachan

Stop selling my popularity.if you nothing to say don't speak.I became superficial person, time to think of my heart

is another translation of the tweet.

This is my guess on what happens here. As always, the Suju brothers are trolling and selling each other out and throwing each other under the bus for fun and laughs. But the media used something made in jest and for laughs and turned it into something blown up by calling Leeteuk out for "faking his tears" when all the direct quotes from the members said is   “[Leeteuk] never cries in front of us. He only cries at our concerts, and always at the very same part of the same song. 

Obviously, the other answer to that quote is just that he always cries during ending songs, or during the songs where ELF always prepare projects for SJ. I guess he is mad that the media made him become a "superficial person" in the eyes of everybody, and wrote the article because of his popularity. 

This is the not the first time that the SJ members have petty fights, or call each other out on silly matters and tease each other. And they only do it when the matter is now a light matter in their eyes. But the media made a light teasing matter into something else entirely and it will not be the last time they do that. It will also not be the last time that Leeteuk will be called fake. You either believe he was sincere, or you don't. There's no change to it.

I truly hope that even though the whole kpop world except for his fans doesn't want to believe him, I hope if anybody could, it would be Sora. If she manages to believe him, then he will have a gem in his hands.

NKsubs will release the subbed video of the show soon enough (along with two other shows, Hello show in a few hours, and beatles code).

For example, in today's articles alone, many are about the members picking on each other.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/yesung-reveals-that-super-junior-doesnt-think-siwon-is-the-most-popular-in-the-grouphttp://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/super-juniors-kyuhyun-reveals-that-sungmin-wears-a-pink-dress-to-sleephttp://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/ryeowook-thinks-eunhyuks-looks-rank-low-in-super-junior

Guest robinblue91

@hyunbinlover: aww! they are so sweet!omoo! Appa is watching kekeke! 
@monmon16: as usual! awesome! nice job!

Guest monmon16

Hello FDs. Just dropping by to share the June Calendar

June2012.jpg

You may also visit the PhotoBucket or the TeukSora Blogspot for the complete set.
Note: February is in progress.

I feel sorry, coz I haven't visited here for so long. Haven't post and even read your posts. Coz honestly I'm more active in twitterland. kekekeke But I am sure your thoughts would be the same as mine. ^^ All of us love our Dimple Couple.

Anyways, hope you like the calendar. D-2 before the 300 days celebration... Cheers FDs!!!
Fighting!!!!

Good morning FDs - please continue the excitement and keep this forum burning!!  Good and thank you!!

Have to go to work again but I have a request to those genuises or techy FDs - anyone can do a gif on their hands while sitting on that swing after the happy meeting with the in-laws.  LeeTeuk moved his hand (while clasping) and Sora moved it back, clasping her hands tighter on his.  I kept on replaying that part last nite - it was real sweet - and it is quite noticeable - every move is from a woman in love.

@gurl_teen - exactly how our wife Sora is acting right?  She is not flirtatious but she's been playing with that ring on her "I am taken" finger!

@robinblue91: THANK YOU. ^^@monmon16: Unnie, lovelyyyy! :)
I just have a question, I wanna post my screen caps of last Sat's episode, particularly on the remaining wedding photoshoot. How do you put in a spoiler? It did not work for me the other time. Can you pretty please give me the correct format? :) THANKSSSS! :)

Guest monmon16

@robinblue91: THANK YOU. ^^@monmon16: Unnie, lovelyyyy!

:)

I just have a question, I wanna post my screen caps of last Sat's episode, particularly on the remaining wedding photoshoot. How do you put in a spoiler? It did not work for me the other time. Can you pretty please give me the correct format?

THANKSSSS!

@hyunbinlover and @monmon16, great work! Thanks for the calendar :D There's some amendment for february?
@hyunbinlover, this is the format [.spoiler] <text/pictures/etc> [./spoiler]p/s: kindly remove the "."
@robinblue91, thanks! So they call themselves as TeukKang :D
@lennycsn and @lallinachan, speaking of the devil. Not long ago uri leader has deleted the tweet. As expected from teukie. He must be cured with the little rabbit in his heart *LOL*. :D :D :D
Some picture of him from today's fansigning. Remembering a particular rabbit? :P

scaled.php?tn=0&server=876&filename=yfbf

cr:pjsdotcom

Guest monmon16

@hyunbinlover and @monmon16, great work! Thanks for the calendar

:D

There's some amendment for february?

cr:pjsdotcom

Guest myopiceyez4dc

LT really looks happy now a days, even JangWoo noticed it :Dlalalala oh, what sora love can do :x

Guest lallinachan

why again this underline, soompi??? well let's make it useful:
I'm pissed with this layout, soompi!!!

to all FD: sorry, double post.

I have just finished watching the Chinese subbed. I teared when SR's father gave a video message to LT. It goes like this:

To son-in-law: If we were to meet a few more time again

in

the next time,  I might call you "Our Teuk Son", "Our Son". I am hoping such a day will come. When we sang at KTV, although I lost to you by 2 points, (but) you sang well. To see how you carried Sora and (both) become one, I feel grateful. I am very happy today, hope you would love and protect my daughter more, just like a cute little rabbit. Stay healthy. Thank you, thank you again for today.

Ooh...looks like Teukie has done a good job to impress SR's father. Sora's father is so dorky. LT and SR's father echoes each other in dorkiness that makes the meeting so heart warming. 

hyunbinlover

wrote:

»

I bet Sora to wanted to do the kiss, because he looked at Teuk's lips and leaned a little closer. HAHAHAHA ohhh you twooooooo!!<br />

<br />

♥<br />

[cr. 

http://kimp05.tumblr.com/]<br

/>

EDIT- Test test.<br />

Saw this today. Since @agineginegine made mention that the V-SIGNS are important to them, look at our groom. ^^<br />

[cr tteukbokki.tumblr.com]